Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 15:50:12

Nah JJ wasn't as bad when it came to cheating, at least not in the past year. He never had farms in that many resets. The reason he's now banned is probably because he threatened to kill everyone in real life.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 15:55:19

Originally posted by blid:
Nah JJ wasn't as bad when it came to cheating, at least not in the past year. He never had farms in that many resets. The reason he's now banned is probably because he threatened to kill everyone in real life.
Not as buddy-buddy with Warster as some of our other cheating friends, that's for sure ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

kingofthezulus

Jun 20th 2012, 16:28:10

Interesting posts, didn't realize the landfarms had been that blatant.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2012, 17:06:33

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Warster:
accusing a moderator are you PP??
wouldn't be the first time I've busted galleri for abusing her perms as a mod, would it galleri?

I didn't abuse my perms. First off, I never accused him of cheating. It was joke as in a manner off a movie "I know what you did last summer". I was trying to add some funny light humor to this thread. I have no clue if he has other alias's or not, I don't care. Everyone has had alias's on this forum. Whoopeedodah.
What makes me lol so much PP.....is how bad it gets under your skin.
You are so into watching the mods and admins and who you think are cheating so much that you have no friggin idea what is a joke or not anymore.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 17:08:05

Ummm...I don't remember ever having additional aliases on this forum. Except maybe a test account from when I was forum developer...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 17:10:17

PP funny you never answered me on the team forum when I proved your crap wrong.

Like I said there, you blame me for things I can't control as i'm NOT an admin/owner of the game. I can ONLY delete based on their rules.

you blame me for all the top players leaving express, yet the things that made them leave was not against any rule listed anywhere, DR abuse ( in regard to protecting yourself from retals ) is now against the rules, and why is that ? Because I forced the issue.

oh and while we are at it, as you seem to think i'm a fluff moderator, please tell me what I've done that's soooooo bad ??

Nuk I'm still waiting to see where galleri revealed someones nick.
I've had the debate with you so many times and you don't seem to understand so I decided to save myself the repetition. Top players left, you said you could do nothing, not sure I agreed. End of story.

As for galleri, she posted that crest23 HAD an alias. That in itself is going too far... (it might have been a joke with the wink smily but I assumed it wasn't on the basis of the deleted post. knowing galleri's history of deleting posts that make her look bad)

And that is what you get for assuming. Warster can see the post I deleted, he can easily tell you I did not reveal anything about anyone's alias. I was posting something else, it has spelling errors, and was not even supposed to be on this server board. I was on my phone.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 17:14:08

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Ummm...I don't remember ever having additional aliases on this forum. Except maybe a test account from when I was forum developer...

LOL you would point out the "everyone". Ok ....correction, cause lord forbid if I go edit my post, that will make me bad moderator......
"Several Several People".

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 17:24:57

Originally posted by galleri:
accusing a moderator are you PP??
wouldn't be the first time I've busted galleri for abusing her perms as a mod, would it galleri?

I didn't abuse my perms. First off, I never accused him of cheating. It was joke as in a manner off a movie "I know what you did last summer". I was trying to add some funny light humor to this thread. I have no clue if he has other alias's or not, I don't care. Everyone has had alias's on this forum. Whoopeedodah.
What makes me lol so much PP.....is how bad it gets under your skin.
You are so into watching the mods and admins and who you think are cheating so much that you have no friggin idea what is a joke or not anymore.
hmm let's see, you post that and there's a deleted post by you.

you have a history of deleting posts that are critical of you.

what am I supposed to think?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 17:31:18

Warster can see the post I deleted. He can tell you if I revealed anything or not. Which I didn't.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 17:43:06

Originally posted by galleri:
Warster can see the post I deleted. He can tell you if I revealed anything or not. Which I didn't.
Yeah, now that you clarified what the post was about I can see that. But before you did it was like "crest23 has an alias" + *deleted post* + "oh I just made a spelling mistake".

All cool now :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 17:49:49

Thanks Mr. Clear :P

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 17:54:18

Now we can get back on topic. Seth's landfarms
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 18:11:57

No!!! You can't make me! I wanna talk about the happy trees and clouds bob paints

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 18:16:56

Look at this happy little farm, here's a friendly farmer sowing the harvest, we'll call him Farmer Seth, let's put a nice big smile on him here, looks like a big harvest this time, must have been a sunny year, let's put a bright cheerful sun up top, maybe a few fluffy little clouds, great, look at that, now let's put a guy up there, up in the clouds, a little god-like being, getting ready to smite the farmer on this sunny beautiful day

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 18:22:34

he never painted that!!!!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 18:29:09

True, Bob Ross never would have had enough purple paint to finish that portrait

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 18:31:16

thanks for showing your ignorance. clearly you dont know fluff about the history of the server. JJ was way worse then anything seth has done in his hayday. even JJ wasnt really the worst cheater depending on how you look at things. before GDI there was alot more fluff going on against the rules.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 18:33:55

I clearly said "in the past year."

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 18:43:39

JJ was gone for almost a year, of course its not going to look like hes done alot since youve been around.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 18:45:06

He was playing Express this year before Seth came along, and while they were playing simultaneously, Seth outdid his cheating in every way.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 18:56:41

Pain clearly cannot read. Retarded? Since he gave me 1 pass, I guess I can return the favor.

I just realized the reset begins today. Tune in guys,

1. Will Seth pull off another masterful highly suspicious round fraught with gray areas and "I did not cross the line"
2. Will he get deleted.
3. Will he get killed off.
4. Will he play legit and live up to his "very average skills" as his various Blackwind sets have proven his skill limit is?

http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=107&reset=301

If you look closely you will find that he was a theo casher to Demo techer that was leeching tech, lol. He is soooo skilled!

Tune in to find out guys.

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 20th 2012, 19:02:48
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 20th 2012, 19:06:04

I already spotted JJ, looking for Seth now...
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:11:21

thats great crest, youre actually talking about his first country in express. thats pretty sad.

also did you not JUST make fun of seth for switching accounts and posting under different names and here you are doing the same thing with your 2 alias.

god you guys only look dumber and dumber with every post. LOL

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:12:15

FYI, thanks for clearing that up galleri. Pain, Seth, how is that crowpie you guys are eating?

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 20th 2012, 19:15:14
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:14:36

bluffing is the best. thanks

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 20th 2012, 19:15:51

Originally posted by crest23:
FYI, thanks for clearing that up galleri. Pain, Seth, how is that crow you guys are eating?

Best cooked @360 degrees in an oven, served with a side of mice droppings and a nice glass of cat piss :p
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 21:12:23

try again blid , the countries you listed were deleted for DR abuse.

hmmm PP now who am i buddy buddy with??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bug03 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 21:16:33

epic troll thread

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 21:23:42

try again blid , the countries you listed were deleted for DR abuse.
Hahahahaha, that's what I said initially, and Seth countered with:

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Blid, let me say something to you very clearly so that you understand it.

I was never deleted for DR after the mods were given permission to delete someone for abusing DR.

Do you understand that? You call me a liar but you troll these boards crying "wa wa wa he was deleted for DR multiple times after it wasn't allowed."

Blid let me explain something to you. I was never deleted for abusing DR when it was a posted rule. Do you understand that?

Hey blid, I was never deleted for DR after Pang gave permission to Warster to delete for DR abuse.

Go back to your investigation. BTW, I was never deleted for abusing DR after the DR abuse rule was put in play. Let me know if you're retarded brain can comprehend that.

So that's kind of funny.

Either way, it's proved without doubt that those countries had land farms as well... so he cheated in two ways and could be deleted for either, point is he cheated and got deleted. I do wanna mention though that Pop Tart was deleted on 4/14 and Pang only announced that DR abuse could be deleted for on 4/19 so I'd still have to guess that one was for farms.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 21:26:04

Maybe that one was deleted for DR abuse even before the announcement though, I guess you'd know. Regardless - dude used land farms extensively on Express. That's undeniable. He cheats in many ways!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 21:36:42

This crow pie is getting pretty huge! Seth, you sure you don't want to call in Mr. Emerald and bug to help you and Pain eat it?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr Emerald

Jun 20th 2012, 21:44:15

Why are you associating me with him when I clearly stated I was not defending him?

I don't agree with what he did here, but I will not side with you either.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 21:44:27

Yeah no need to drag in others. Well, maybe Pain, he always says he doesn't defend what Titanium did but nevertheless objects loudly, threatens to attack me, and so on. But bug and Mr Emerald are innocent of that sort of thing. I'm all about focused disdain :)

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 22:01:03
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 22:36:15

Just because a country gets farmed doesn't mean its someone's farm or that the country is run by a friend of the person farming them.

Seth has been deleted plenty of times for a range of different things,

But now I'm done with this thread.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2012, 22:38:54

Oh and as PP thinks galleri is abusing her mod powers, from now on if someone claims a country on ET I won't be confirming if its them or not. Don't want to abuse my powers.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 23:32:32

Just because a country gets farmed doesn't mean its someone's farm or that the country is run by a friend of the person farming them.
Maybe, but when four rounds in a row, someone farms a country exactly when it explores thousands of acres, often even before the score page updates, that's cheating, cut and dry. There's no way to look at those country histories and not instantly recognize it as cheating. I mean, in one case, the farm even explored thousands of acres the exact minute it came out of DR. As kingofthezulus said, "didn't realize the landfarms were that blatant."

Also PP made it up with galleri I believe.

Edited By: blid on Jun 20th 2012, 23:46:55
See Original Post

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 0:19:00

Forgive me for not reading everything- i do not have 8 hours to do that. All i can say is that with the banning of JJ the cheats have taken a hit. Now, we need to focus on Seth and his minyons. Crest, blid, if the mods can not act due to not enough evidence then we must. We as players can take out country justice. It must be swift and without mercy.

BTW- i will say some mods abuse their powers. I have seen it many times. Makes me very mad. That said i do think Warster is the best apple in the bunch. Galleri can stay in the other forums till the end of time as far as i am concerned. Also, someone please lock Pang in a cellar and do not give him a computer. That is all.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 0:31:39

here DH, read this post about Titanium's land farms:
This deleted country of his had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/329/40

4000 acres in 7 attacks from All Hail Ceaser, Ceaser also had him in DR all the time.

You'll see the personal farm explore timing again here,
04-12 22:56:06 Ceaser has 4729 acres
04-12 23:01:06 Ceaser is up to 6775 acres
04-12 23:05:51 Seth hit him for 479A (652A)
04-12 23:06:06 Ceaser nevertheless is up to 6991 acres
04-12 23:08:41 Seth hit him for 638A (869A)
04-12 23:11:18 Seth hit him for 552A (678A)

The farm also got deleted. I'm sure he's been deleted for farms. Looks like he had a second farm called Newspaper that set also.

This deleted country of his also had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41

Here he took 4600 acres from his farm X-RATED in 16 hits.

Just a sample, here's the first 5 hits

04-20 05:27:02 X RATED has 1532 acres
04-20 05:27:51 Seth bounces, apparently catching on faster than the scores update that this might be a good target.
04-20 05:28:02 Seth hits for 503A (563A)
04-20 05:28:39 Seth hits for 751A (813A), more in the third hit than the second?
04-20 05:29:12 Seth hits for 605A (660A)
04-20 05:29:42 Seth hits for 454A (475A)
04-20 05:32:03 The farming is over, and X RATED has 7051 acres now, when he had 1532 when it began.

X RATED got deleted along with Mr. Titanium again here. That's a farm. He also had another farm called abra that set that also got deleted.

This deleted country of his also had farms http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/334/86

Here he got 2700 land in 5 attacks from a farm before being deleted early.

You'll see the personal farm explore timing again here,
05-04 02:01:02 Mongolian has 3958 acres.
05-04 02:01:02 Seth hits for 384A (565A)
05-04 02:03:11 Seth hits for 399A (557A)
05-04 02:05:12 Seth hits for 633A (787A)
05-04 02:06:02 Mongolian has 6274 acres - his acres have gone way up because he is exploring land just for Seth to farm it. This is definitely a farm!
05-04 02:06:03 Seth hits for 319A (407A)
05-04 02:06:38 Seth hits for 249A (331A)

The farm also got deleted along with him.

So yeah, he had farms on Express. Do you really need to ask me why I focus on Mr. Titanium? Find someone else that has cheated like this.

Pain Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 2:01:08

Yeah no need to drag in others. Well, maybe Pain, he always says he doesn't defend what Titanium did but nevertheless objects loudly, threatens to attack me, and so on. But bug and Mr Emerald are innocent of that sort of thing. I'm all about focused disdain :)

ive already told you i want to attack you because you took the bullfluff to another server. but to be completely honest at this point id rather attack you simply because i dont like you.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 3:42:28

send me a deff pact blid. Ill be your alli. Also, if Pain hits you tell me HIS #. I will be glad to farm him. :)

No offense Pain. I just think your wrong going after Blid for shinning the light, so to speak.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pain Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:18:49

deerhunter you can farm me all you want as long as you dont mind logging into a dead country :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 5:08:02

Oh and as PP thinks galleri is abusing her mod powers, from now on if someone claims a country on ET I won't be confirming if its them or not. Don't want to abuse my powers.
Waaah I'll threaten to be an even worse mod when people criticise me!!!

The situation with galleri involved me thinking she outed crest23 WITHOUT him asking for it. If someone claims a country, that's obviously different.

Maybe, but when four rounds in a row, someone farms a country exactly when it explores thousands of acres, often even before the score page updates, that's cheating, cut and dry. There's no way to look at those country histories and not instantly recognize it as cheating. I mean, in one case, the farm even explored thousands of acres the exact minute it came out of DR. As kingofthezulus said, "didn't realize the landfarms were that blatant."

^^^^^^ but... Warster can't delete him, the admins said so! waah waah waah (has an admin ever actually confirmed that they said this? most of their posts seem to be to the contrary. edit: and even if they did, the lack of deletion would be the fault of someone running the server because it's just disgraceful)

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jun 21st 2012, 5:16:03
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2012, 5:09:24

and funny (but predictable) that teh RD response to this seems to be "do people really care that much about cheating?"

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 5:52:48

Damn this thing is still going?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 6:16:47

Galleri can you confirm my requests to delete JJ and seth for DR that were on the mod board and that when I acted before they replied I was told I shouldn't have deleted them and I replied with Something along the lines of " I won't delete them again until a rule was in or I was told I was allowed "
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 6:36:45

Confirmed. ^^

iolair Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 6:44:21

zzz
nothing to see here ... move along

Pain Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 7:17:02

Warster, stop trying to prove anything to these clowns. you have no reason to entertain their complaints.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 7:28:23

its fun :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 7:34:02

I can go on any forum I please DH. You don't like me on this one, leave yourself. :)