Verified:

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 0:19:16

Arsenal: you killed one of ours then told us you don't care what we think and to STFU since our ally was gangbanged by you.

This set you hit them again too :)

Needless to say we owe a lot of retals. .1:1, 2:1, 3:1 etc..

Good luck to everyone else in it

Detmer Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:20:36

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:21:26

cheap man, very cheap.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:21:59

RD defending SoF.

I thought I'd seen it all.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:24:08

lol defending? looks more like redemption.. u killed one of RD's countries last set.. be it, it detagged from MD or not.. u brought this onto urself.. u talk about people bullying other clans. what do u think a 50 member warring MD clan did last set when they killed the RD country.. pretty much.. " we are killing it, do something about it!" to a 25ish member netting tag

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:24:23

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
RD defending SoF.

OH NO. PEOPLE GETTING OVER PAST GRUDGES. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO.

oats Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:24:24

rd is acting unilaterally and not due to a request from laf or sof.

why'd you guys make so many people angry last set? this was a fair war and now these others guys jumping in a ruining it.

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 0:24:57

You tried to take advantage of us last reset did you really think we'd sing twiddle dee after that?

MrTan1

Jun 19th 2012, 0:28:29

Confirmed.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

abomb Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:30:18

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
You tried to take advantage of us last reset did you really think we'd sing twiddle dee after that?

could you?

Cougar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:30:22

RD defending SoF.

Funny, I said the same thing when MD FSd SOF

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:33:05

Arsenal and MD deserve it for killing me. Have fun!
I am an EE noob.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:37:40

Your a cheat 1eetz and RD seem to be prepared to defend cheats.

As I said to you last reset Silver you are welcome to take-up your grievance by hitting MD! Well within your rights.

Goodluck to you.

Hopefully you similarly won't have any complaints when MD comes back at you.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:38:45

I would kill you again for telling other alliances our private forum information (like war waves and such)

It's about the character of your members and since you don't have issues with people like that then that is your choice. If you had to wait until.laf and sof had beaten us down that is your choice.

BTW laf and sof don't have to have them in your warchats if you feel so strongly about it being a fair war. But since you are running joint chats your Kindof lieing.

Edited By: Magellan on Jun 19th 2012, 0:41:22
See Original Post

Thomas Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:40:49

I don't understand the issue, RD... You can restart today and make it to 20,000 acres by Thursday with all your landtrading.

oats Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:40:53

sof declares war on MD for spying on our warchats.

Thomas Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:41:53

Originally posted by Magellan:
I would kill you again for telling other alliances or private forum information.

It's about the character of your members and since you don't have issues with people like that then that is your choice.

BTW laf and sof don't have to have them in your warchats if you feel so strongly about it being a fair war. But since you are running joint chats your Kindof lieing.

RD was in bed with SoF at the beginning of this set. Why I joined and left SoF within a matter of days. It was all pre-planned.

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:42:17

lol a cheat?

Keep thinking I did. The story will never change in the eyes of MD. The truth will never be disclosed.
I am an EE noob.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:47:27

Unless RD has Hanlong playing with them under an alias. Then everything will be disclosed.

Wouldn't be the first time RD has had members with multiple aliases.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Devestation Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:48:54

Congratulations SoF, you've got your wish. I'm going to personally shame anyone in Paradigm that chooses to land-trade with RD next set.

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:52:08

oats: I find this hard to believe, given that you are suddenly running co ordinated kill runs with LaF and SoF. You only have to watch the incoming hits news to see that.

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:53:48

As I said to you last reset Silver you are welcome to take-up your grievance by hitting MD! Well within your rights.

Goodluck to you.

Has he been deleted? I havn't heard about it, not that I know much of him. If not then calling him a cheat is quite wrong but it is your favorite word.

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:57:45

locket: depends n how you define cheating. In this case, it is alleged he broke the rules of the alliance, by giving away sensitive information. I would say that makes him a cheat to MD at any rate, if not ee itself.

Zahc Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 0:58:50

Grrr the war was fair and now when sof laf rd win everyones going to fluff tjat we won cause we had numbers.

Please call in an ally evo spem! If you have any left
llort orp s`fos

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:02:33

Originally posted by Drow:
locket: depends n how you define cheating. In this case, it is alleged he broke the rules of the alliance, by giving away sensitive information. I would say that makes him a cheat to MD at any rate, if not ee itself.

Ok then both sides are cheating. Gangbang yourselves please ;) Not referring to PDM in this instance.

mold Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:05:01

Who needs to landtrade when you can become LaFdogs and get gifted 100k acres instead? go RD!

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:06:12

Originally posted by mold:
Who needs to landtrade when you can become LaFdogs and get gifted 100k acres instead? go RD!

Laf would never part with their land voluntarily ;)

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:06:20

Originally posted by Zahc:
Grrr the war was fair and now when sof laf rd win everyones going to fluff tjat we won cause we had numbers.

Please call in an ally evo spem! If you have any left

Blame your leaders.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:24:49

I thought retals expired after 72 hours? Is this something new? Is RD keeping open retals for 72 days? Years? if so i have quite a few OWED to me.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Sir Balin Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:31:18

am interested in what laf pays for a win

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:38:07

Originally posted by locket:

Goodluck to you.

Has he been deleted? I havn't heard about it, not that I know much of him. If not then calling him a cheat is quite wrong but it is your favorite word.

Given my form has been 2/2 I think I'll keep making my calls and you can keep trolling me =)

Chevs

Jun 19th 2012, 1:43:17

Originally posted by oats:
rd is acting unilaterally and not due to a request from laf or sof.

why'd you guys make so many people angry last set? this was a fair war and now these others guys jumping in a ruining it.

this
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:44:39

Sof, you have some very interesting bedmates.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

justtaint

Jun 19th 2012, 1:47:16

MD, AT ban. STAY OFF THIS THREAD.
SlashMD

davidoss Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:55:50

I think people use the word "cheat" far too liberally.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 1:57:47

Goodluck to you.

you didnt even have enough respect to come as say "hey we think l33tz told LaF some info about us and we are going to kill him for it, even if we wouldnt have agreed with you. and when asked why you did it and proof of your reasoning you told us to fluff off.

youre such an arrogant self righteous prick its digusting.

but yet you think we owe you some kind of respect by remaining neutral. youre nothing but a bully.
Your mother is a nice woman

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:00:18

Well fluff couldn't you guys have done this next set, the war was swinging our way anyway had overtaken in kills and the nw gap was closing

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:01:10

So SOF can't fight fair after all

oats Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:02:21

Originally posted by archaic:
Sof, you have some very interesting bedmates.

i sleep with 2 teddies and a blanket. i've seen your jealous eyes. i could think of nothing more desirable to soothe the whhaaaa whhhaaas and hurt feelings in this thread.

Hyperion Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:08:16

Love the MD, AT ban. Always gets a good laugh out of me. Simply because 90% of the time an MDer is posting on AT its a leader or a head (Arsenal) who is going ape fluff over something. The members seem to keep a level head on themselves and actually manage to have a proper discussion (as best as proper can be on AT). However arsenal you come on here with your nose so bent out of shape each time.

RD has a grudge to clear up and if you think that its unjust then kick their ass next set. If its just, then suck it up and fight.

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:15:16

Well, IMHO, the most unfortunate part is that this pretty well assures another war next set. As long as both sides were balanced and felt they got a fair shake - peace could be achieved.

But now . . . it will all start over again and DP's will get called in and everybody warring this set will likely war next set for even worse reasons. There will be even more off-season wrangling to force of tags like omega, imag, and LCN to commit one way or the other.

I guess we're having fun . . . right?

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:18:19

Can't see everyone warring again to be honest

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:18:40

Well, IMHO, the most unfortunate part is that this pretty well assures another war next set. As long as both sides were balanced and felt they got a fair shake - peace could be achieved.

I've been specifically told no pact for 6 months. Next set would make 4 months.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2012, 2:20:03

If you wanted fair you shouldn't have ABed us OOP.

There was never any honour in this war, not that it has much to do with what is happening now.

TheMatrix

Jun 19th 2012, 2:25:01

Originally posted by Son Goku:

So if you don't pact someone you MUST war them? See that's the problem with the politics in this game. 2 alliances can be neutral and not have to fight eachother...

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:32:28

Originally posted by TheMatrix:

So if you don't pact someone you MUST war them? See that's the problem with the politics in this game. 2 alliances can be neutral and not have to fight eachother...

in the current situation, yes a pact is required to not war. too much bad blood to assure anyone that they wont be FSed if they dont pact.

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:34:45

But but..you will talk again for the sake of D3 right?

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
If you wanted fair you shouldn't have ABed us OOP.

There was never any honour in this war, not that it has much to do with what is happening now.

I still don't know from which alliance ABd LaF.

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:36:40

Originally posted by TheMatrix:

I assume that MD will hit RD and RD will call in Sof, then MD will call in their allies and Sof will call in theirs. I'm also assuming that everyone that has agreed to stand by their allies next set will do so. I could be wrong.

As long as it was a close even war, I think that a balance could have been struck.

Now . . . . not as likely.

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 2:37:54

Originally posted by Magellan:
I would kill you again for telling other alliances our private forum information (like war waves and such)

It's about the character of your members and since you don't have issues with people like that then that is your choice. If you had to wait until.laf and sof had beaten us down that is your choice.

Mags, nothing was told to us of anything.
In fact I asked a number of heads there what happened and if there was a reason.

I was told "i cant tell you go ask arsenal" and when talking to arsenal he said he had no interest in telling us and if we hafe a problem with that then hit you.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:42:30

i like how quickly MD forget that they gangbanged RD and SOL on their return set. but yea its so unfair now that the shoe is on the other foot.