Verified:

PG Game profile

May 26th 2012, 20:53:51

I want a war declaration from you guys!
Or should we just go with this one?

Message from You Laffing Laffer (#961) sent on 05/26/2012 08:27:31
Report this message
To bad your tag decided to call in Rival.

We would've left it at killing those countries that were involved in killing a SOLer unwarranted. Now we will ruin as much of your netting set as possible.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 20:59:49

Where is your contact / annoucment / anything before you killed a SOL country ?

You called in SoF, making it a war instead of just owning up to your actions.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

PG Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:08:16

I sent u this message.

Dear Praetor,

Rival has had you on WarDNH the whole war. We did not interfere in the war, except for some token FA packages due to events this set.

But as usual, once SoL tastes some power they don't waste time trying to throw their clout around. If you are going to topfeed us (8,940 acres vs 41,861 acres) with the intention of causing us undue damage, then we will retal as we see fit.

You cannot tell us you do not accept our retal policy, because we are sticking by our guns. If you still have a problem you might as well come out and FS us and then you'll see how far your imagined political clout really goes
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:12:36

I think that was clear enough... well maybe not seeing as they will end up dead for another set.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 26th 2012, 21:15:58

SOL is not at war with rival, we were and still seeking those 5 dead for the unauthed kill.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:27:35

My reply now is the same as then:
Session Start: Thu May 17 15:27:52 2012
Session Ident: [RIVAL]PG
[15:28] <Praetor> We need to talk about you`r overretals
[16:11] <[RIVAL]PG> Dear Praetor,
[16:11] <[RIVAL]PG> Rival has had you on WarDNH the whole war. We did not interfere in the war, except for some token FA packages due to events this set.
[16:11] <[RIVAL]PG> But as usual, once SoL tastes some power they don't waste time trying to throw their clout around. If you are going to topfeed us (8,940 acres vs 41,861 acres) with the intention of causing us undue damage, then we will retal as we see fit.
[16:11] <[RIVAL]PG> You cannot tell us you do not accept our retal policy, because we are sticking by our guns. If you still have a problem you might as well come out and FS us and then you'll see how far your imagined political clout really goes
[16:14] <Praetor> Token FA packages, you`ve been activly FAing LaF, the majority of your members have pacts with multiple LaF countrys
[16:14] <Praetor> it`s borderline organized
[16:14] <Praetor> SOL does not recognize topfeeds, nor do we define them in our retal policy
[16:15] <Praetor> I`m not going to FS Rival, that would be stupid, you have been netting the entire set while SOL has been almost tagkilled
[16:15] <Praetor> SOL does not accept Land:Land
[16:15] <Praetor> that is a know fact
[16:15] <Praetor> the country in question also did FA LaF, so it didt effect a "innocent" Rival member
[16:16] <Praetor> furthermore, You are reselling the land intag
[16:16] <Praetor> and thats not gonna fly
[16:16] <Praetor> i`ll take it up with the other heads and get back to you
[16:16] <Praetor> you`ve allready threated to Farm SOL
------

We accept YOUR retal policy ? gimme a break, you have never accepted ours

Take last reset when :
2012-02-23 21:32 TITS OF BiBiGoN (#241) [Rival] FSU with Duke and K3nt (#88) [SOLx75] SS Defended
2012-02-23 21:32 TITS OF BiBiGoN (#241) [Rival] Scourge Is Older Than Me (#294) [SOLx75] SS 539A (+418A)

#241 then did infact buy up, like you accused #931 of doing this set, i dissproved you guys in that thread, but you can look at the nw change for #241 last set here : http://earthgraphs.com/...aph=alive&tab=history

So he dobbel tapped SOL, then bought up enough turrets to come to rank 1, or 6m nw worth of turrets, which is 10m turrets.
And refused to drop any def, then did the same this set:
2012-04-22 22:33 BiBiGoN (#377) [RIVAL] Detroit Red Wings (#19) [SOLdier] PS 536A (+482A)
2012-04-22 22:25 BiBiGoN (#377) [RIVAL] SoLe SuRViVoR (#233) [SOLdier] SS Defended

Or you can take examples like when we did have a pact, and you abused it :
[21:21] <Praetor> 2/21/2012 08:28:28 So long and thanks for the Dict (#29) Rival For Johnny k3nt (#126) SOLx75 PS 1003 Acres / + 785 Acres
[21:21] <Praetor> 2/20/2012 08:29:49 So long and thanks for the Dict (#29) Rival For Johnny k3nt (#126) SOLx75 PS 1176 Acres / + 805 Acres
[21:21] <Praetor> 2/19/2012 15:42:16 For Johnny k3nt (#126) SOLx75 So long and thanks for the Dict (#29) Rival PS 1516 Acres / + 717 Acre

I`m getting bored with your selfrightousness PG, Rival was in the wrong, SOL has let similar stuff slide without ANY incident before, but you take it upon yourself to kill when it happens to you, thats the entire issue here, you didt get it your way, and you got angry, now deal with the consequenses and stop crying about it on AT.

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:42:31

I stopped reading after:

[15:28] <Praetor> We need to talk about you`r overretals

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:44:37

Yeah, so i mess up You`r and Your from time to time, english is not my first language, so if you want to make a thread about my grammar, go right on ahead, and if PG agrees we can continue this in danish ?

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:53:08

0_o

I was attackig the semantic content (over-retals), not the grammar...

Jeg en kat!

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:54:32

Nej, du er liderlig, der er en forskel ..

Pride Game profile

May 26th 2012, 21:59:17

Danish was NOT agreed upon. :P

RandyMD Game profile

May 26th 2012, 22:14:04

It's You're anyway not you'r
Email:

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 22:19:05

Tell me this Praetor. Was Land to land so bad for the very short time you had it in effect? Do you really need to start the same crap you guys did before then? You fluff about Laf pushing you guys around and wanting to dominate the server but what else is this? An 8k country run by you in a war where the other side has you on DNH and isn't touching you and you hit them? Those DNH's aren't one way man. If you actually want the server to improve as some on your side have said then this is one of the things that Sol should stop. Why not at least accept a certain topfeed threshhold that is different than the rest.

Not sure what the general consensus is but lets say if it is 90%, then why not accept 75%. You get my point here anyways which I'm sure you will proceed to flame me or send in Dagga to call me a idiot or somesuch.

And yes there are things almost every clan should stop. I don't feel the need to address every clan right now though :P

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 22:28:11

Originally posted by locket:
Tell me this Praetor. Was Land to land so bad for the very short time you had it in effect? Do you really need to start the same crap you guys did before then? You fluff about Laf pushing you guys around and wanting to dominate the server but what else is this? An 8k country run by you in a war where the other side has you on DNH and isn't touching you and you hit them? Those DNH's aren't one way man. If you actually want the server to improve as some on your side have said then this is one of the things that Sol should stop. Why not at least accept a certain topfeed threshhold that is different than the rest.

Not sure what the general consensus is but lets say if it is 90%, then why not accept 75%. You get my point here anyways which I'm sure you will proceed to flame me or send in Dagga to call me a idiot or somesuch.

And yes there are things almost every clan should stop. I don't feel the need to address every clan right now though :P

SOL never did L:L , we did C:C L:L, there is a difference, I would honor L:L if it was in a pact, Rival is not pacted as PG refused to pact us.

Dont give me that warDNH stuff, Rival was mass FAing both LaF wallers and LaF restarts, its a show for the galleri to grant a wardnh, but FA the other alliance organized behind the scenes.

and you are not an idiot, nor have i ever flamed anyone or sendt others to do my biding in that regard.

sigma Game profile

May 26th 2012, 22:44:06

Wrong. Its not you're... its your. You would not say, "I need to talk to you about you are over-retals." You would say, "I need to talk to you about your over-retals."

It should be possessive.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2012, 23:09:54

not in the slightest bit connected with the above politics (i am staying out of that)

for people whos first language is not english, i'm seeing a better level of english here than i'd be seeing written by us brits, yanks etc - so leave them be :P

big, long post ...

vil du skrive lidt langsommere :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:19:11

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:

SOL never did L:L , we did C:C L:L, there is a difference, I would honor L:L if it was in a pact, Rival is not pacted as PG refused to pact us.

Dont give me that warDNH stuff, Rival was mass FAing both LaF wallers and LaF restarts, its a show for the galleri to grant a wardnh, but FA the other alliance organized behind the scenes.

and you are not an idiot, nor have i ever flamed anyone or sendt others to do my biding in that regard.

Ok. So you stopped doing C:C stuff also right? Perhaps a compromise could be made ;)

Look at the grab the POV of those giving you a DNH though. Everyone from every side in wars have been FAing eachother in recent sets. I think it's dumb since they aren't "in" the war but are participating but that's beside the fact for now since it is happening every set lately :P If Rival had wanted to farm Sol, they could have. They could have used superior stocks to jump out of range and hit and you'd have to rely on police(If they arent in a war now :P ) to try to retal. I doubt you guys would have been pleased with that. It just bugs me when someone at war takes advantage of that and hits someone who has avoided taking advantage of them. But yes I agree that FAing a clan at war is retarded as I said. Nice show of support for allies I guess... but still stupid :)

Oh and thanks for the polite reply :P I know no one actually "sends" others to do their bidding. I just get used to them showing up apparently lol

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:20:05

Originally posted by Akula:
not in the slightest bit connected with the above politics (i am staying out of that)

for people whos first language is not english, i'm seeing a better level of english here than i'd be seeing written by us brits, yanks etc - so leave them be :P

big, long post ...

vil du skrive lidt langsommere :(

Yah... lots of non native English speakers do a better job. I guess we just get used to typing in chats or texts and let our typing skills go to hell. That's my theory anyways.

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:39:01

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:40:54

I stopped reading after:

<Praetor> We need to talk about you`r overretals

You stoped because you are a freaking cheaters supporter.

All Rival actions this reset were imoral. They started with putting their stocks in Laf and ended killing one of our countries.

They have been weighed they have been measured and they have been found as hanlong supporters.

Helmets Sof comes in aid of those above mentioned, because your hate for Sol is above the GAME RULES.

Your master ( Helmet ) is still crying over the boards about bots destroying his alliance in the past - however you as a group are solidary with the "bots bothers" and their creation in the present.

Now please take that guy Ivan, and as i already told you : find a chain, 200kgs of weight and a river.

WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU !!! And you know it.

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:51:34

lol our hate for SOL, was sol who dropped our FDP

In the future id be careful with what I post if i were you, see it as a friendly warning

F L U F F

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:55:34

why do people still think that the defender is required to follow the offenders retal policy. hate to be the bearer of bad news but thats not how it works. you dont like someones retal policy then dont grab them.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 23:57:54

Quoting so Alin cant make this dissappear

Originally posted by Alin:
I stopped reading after:

<Praetor> We need to talk about you`r overretals

You stoped because you are a freaking cheaters supporter.

All Rival actions this reset were imoral. They started with putting their stocks in Laf and ended killing one of our countries.

They have been weighed they have been measured and they have been found as hanlong supporters.

Helmets Sof comes in aid of those above mentioned, because your hate for Sol is above the GAME RULES.

Your master ( Helmet ) is still crying over the boards about bots destroying his alliance in the past - however you as a group are solidary with the "bots bothers" and their creation in the present.

Now please take that guy Ivan, and as i already told you : find a chain, 200kgs of weight and a river.

WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU !!! And you know it.

Alin Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:06:33

I know you are silly as my dog is - but i tought you can understand sarcasm and irony.

I am really curious what your little lone neuron understood out of my post.

Ivan Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:07:50

Whatever rocks yer boat Alin

Anonymous

May 27th 2012, 0:16:34

Wow.

dagga Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:16:54

It's really hard to make a case for Rival here. I haven't seen anyone coming up with a decent argument supporting their actions to be honest.

SOL has not touched RIVAL in the history of EE, yet they have basically broken the unwritten rule of upholding defensive pacts in defense (not offense) of your ally - to go out of their way to hit SOL. This reset they grant a token WarDNH (what other option did they have? not grant it? lol) and then proceed to pump huge amounts of FA into LAF.

After one of their FA countries gets grabbed, it takes its land back and more, re-sells it then after one more grab they thinks its OK to kill a SOL country.

Not going to fly. If you didn't think that, then you are seriously stupid. You are stupid to think 'oh lets kill a SOL country over 1 successful and 1 failed grab' and not buy up and ready yourselves for a war.

Now you've dragged your ally SOF into a mess of your own making and have the gall to come on here and ask for a war dec? Where was your war dec when countries like 392 are allied to 3 LaF restarts? Or 232, 2 countries or #192 or #546 was allied to 4 LaF countries. All those pacts are gone and the countries deead so it's not breaking forum rules but from what I can see we only got ally ops on half the RIVAL countries.

That was a reason enough to FS RIVAL. SOF would do the exact same thing, except they would wait until Day 10 next set and kill you. All SOL did was kill the countries stupid enough to join in onthe kill run. Quite reasonable I would have thought.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sov Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:18:55

The more Alin posts the more neutral observers are swayed from sympathizing with SOL. It's amusing.

I'd offer SOL a shovel but Alin and dagga combine into a jackhammer to dig that hole deeper.

Alin Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:25:12

Actions define people.

You have been weighed ... fluffcetera.

Neithei I, dagga or other Soler tried to chasee pople out of this game. The other side, oh well go ask TNT, hanlong, TC and other fluffers ...

How was it : "Part of the plan is to war Evo early, making the game not enjoyable thus EVO disbanding"

DISBANDING fluffer DISBANDING...

Pain Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:25:26

where does this "reselling land" fluff come from? they have every right to use a different country to retal and that country have every right to let the original country take its land back. where do you guys come up with this fluff? lol
Your mother is a nice woman

dagga Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:27:52

Sov, you're an idiot because you think words on AT actually mean more than ingame actions. I'd offer you a shovel but your ingame actions for over a year speak for themselves.

To think someone looks at you and thinks you can be an unbiased and neutral forum admin is amazing.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Junky Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:32:17

Originally posted by Sov:
The more Alin posts the more neutral observers are swayed from sympathizing with SOL. It's amusing.

I'd offer SOL a shovel but Alin and dagga combine into a jackhammer to dig that hole deeper.

my question is, why would they be swayed from or toward anything, as a SOL member I could say they were swayed toward SOL, you as I'm guessing SoF, or Rival.. I don't pay too much attention to were people go/stay unless they interact with me more...*wink* would say that he is swaying them away from SOL..

which is stupid to say the least, I don't see how a comment of little significance would sway people away or towards one or more direction...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 27th 2012, 0:47:36

Originally posted by Pain:
where does this "reselling land" fluff come from? they have every right to use a different country to retal and that country have every right to let the original country take its land back. where do you guys come up with this fluff? lol

Did you even look at the news before posting ?
There are 3 Rival countrys involved.
A Country that got LGed
B Country that retaled
C Country that hit B

If A hit B, that would be another story, assuming it was a legit retal, but i dont se a point debating the sematics of that anymore now that SoF is hitting SOL over this ?

Given the scenario:

Country #1234 in tag (B) LGs
Country #1 in tag (A) is LGed
Country #2 in tag (A) overretals
Country #3 in tag (A) hits Country #2 for land so that country #1234 in tag (B) cannot get its land back.
That is textbook land reselling.

Hardy Game profile

May 27th 2012, 3:39:21

Guuug guuuud guuuud .. I may make top 50 this set.. :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 27th 2012, 3:57:28

Ah,
Rival once again in with their own terms and PG getting them into a war.....
Seems like everytime Rival wants to net....it gets screwed up by the Danish lands.
SOL is becoming my third favorite alliance after imag and evo.
Where is my bff dagga?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 27th 2012, 3:59:57

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:

Uhhh how the hell am I involved in this? galleri = imag....I understand the boob issues on females probably confuses you Praetor...I am sure it is the double D's PG doesn't have that must be blinding you

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:08:01

Originally posted by dagga:
It's really hard to make a case for Rival here. I haven't seen anyone coming up with a decent argument supporting their actions to be honest.

SOL has not touched RIVAL in the history of EE, yet they have basically broken the unwritten rule of upholding defensive pacts in defense (not offense) of your ally - to go out of their way to hit SOL. This reset they grant a token WarDNH (what other option did they have? not grant it? lol) and then proceed to pump huge amounts of FA into LAF.

After one of their FA countries gets grabbed,

Dagga, read what you just said. Rival gave you a wardnh, and you grabbed them.

Based on this, should an alliance, that is unpacted to SOL, not give you a warDNH cause you will not honour it?

You cant expect people to give you a wardnh, and then expect to be able to grab them. Sending FA is not part of a war dnh.

" This reset they grant a token WarDNH (what other option did they have? not grant it? lol) and then proceed to pump huge amounts of FA into LAF."

What is wrong with that. When imag warred Rival, Sol put the on war dnh and you proceeded to send imag FA, exactly what rival are doing with laf.

Do I think Laf deserved to get the FA? No, I think they should of taken the beating as punishment and then moved on for a better start next set, however your thread is not only contradictory but hypocritical of your alliance.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Helmet Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:08:33

I think he meant gallery... i.e. audience.

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:09:55

and yes, the more you and Alin post, the more sov is right, you make it very hard to try and support an ally with your hypocritical bullfluff.

Just the same as when locket and anonymous (symac?) were trying to defend laf. Non leaders should not much such political statements on behalf of their alliance, when they obviously have no leadership skills or no understanding of alliance politics like you four.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:22:04

The war with LaF while not officially over, basically has been for a while now. SOL grabbed RIVAL who had been FAing LaF while they were at war, I don't see the problem with this.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Rockman Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:34:52

Originally posted by Mr. Iris:
The war with LaF while not officially over, basically has been for a while now. SOL grabbed RIVAL who had been FAing LaF while they were at war, I don't see the problem with this.

The problem is that Rival was naive enough to give SoL a War DNH that SoL does not deserve.

GreenMan Game profile

May 27th 2012, 4:57:59

Originally posted by Rockman:

The problem is that Rival was naive enough to give SoL a War DNH that SoL does not deserve.

The more interesting question is that it seems that RIVAL has been FAing an alliance at war...

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:00:54

Granting an undeserved WarDNH to an alliance whose enemy you were FAing, nice job!

Out of curiosity, did SOL request a WarDNH?
see many colors
Iris blooms again

Alin Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:07:05

Originally posted by iScode:
and yes, the more you and Alin post, the more sov is right, you make it very hard to try and support an ally with your hypocritical bullfluff.

Just the same as when locket and anonymous (symac?) were trying to defend laf. Non leaders should not much such political statements on behalf of their alliance, when they obviously have no leadership skills or no understanding of alliance politics like you four.

Lol.

Leadership skills ? In EE alliance with 700 ( or less members )?

Aliance politics ? - you mean all of you so called "leaders" with your L:L, FDP. DNH, WTF ... and such politics that drives every single new member out of this game ? ( and yes i mean all of you )

You have the leadership and political skills ? bwuhahahaha... really ? Did you ALL stand at a table (chat) in order to solve EE problems? NO. Last time i checked some of you guys ( with so called leadership skills ) broke into the DB ...

You crossed the line Iscode ...

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:21:30

Originally posted by GreenMan:
Originally posted by Rockman:

The more interesting question is that it seems that RIVAL has been FAing an alliance at war...

What is wrong with fa'ing an alliance at war? Sure in this case it shouldnt of been done, but any other time you should be there to support your allies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:23:30

If you're going to FA an alliance at war, then you shouldn't act surprised when that alliance's opponent turns its sights on you.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:25:41

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by iScode:

Lol.

Leadership skills ? In EE alliance with 700 ( or less members )?

Aliance politics ? - you mean all of you so called "leaders" with your L:L, FDP. DNH, WTF ... and such politics that drives every single new member out of this game ? ( and yes i mean all of you )

You have the leadership and political skills ? bwuhahahaha... really ? Did you ALL stand at a table (chat) in order to solve EE problems? NO. Last time i checked some of you guys ( with so called leadership skills ) broke into the DB ...

You crossed the line Iscode ...

Ummmm way to take my post way out of context? What does the cheating scum hanlong and TC got to do with this???

What I am saying is your posts are highly innacurate and are obviously uneducated, you do not know what you are talking about, so shut up and let the people who do know what they are talking about discuss it, rather than making your alliance look like its full or retarded members who dont have a clue about this game.

jesus i mean i refuse to impose an AT ban on imag members but there comes a point ill hit them up in pm and tell them to pull their bloody head in and stfu

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:26:19

If you're going to FA an alliance at war, then you shouldn't act surprised when that alliance's opponent turns its sights on you.

by a declaration of war yes, not a single land grab when there is a DNH in place.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:27:35

Most of the posts on these forums from alliance members and leaders alike are highly inaccurate, uneducated and quite frankly retarded. Your own alliance's posters included.

That is what these forums are for.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

iScode Game profile

May 27th 2012, 5:28:23

http://forums.earthempires.com/...=evo-are-policing-for-sol

Mr iris, there is evo announcing polic and requesting wardnh, it also has sol leaders confirming the post.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!