Sov Game profile

May 30th 2012, 2:27:24

Yes Ant, he is the real Helmet ;)

Ant

May 30th 2012, 2:36:23

No fluff... I killed lots of stuff for him :P

Ant

May 30th 2012, 2:36:48

that is if he is the real one ofcourse :)

PG Game profile

May 30th 2012, 5:36:57

Originally posted by Ant:
PG = Rival ?

too lazy too read everything :)

? :P
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Kumander Otbol

May 30th 2012, 8:17:09

Originally posted by Soultaker:
Well SOL or Prateor ( i'm not sure who ) wanted to drag Rival into a war and make a big mess of things but it didn't quite turn out as they were thinking

+1, i guess that was the intent
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Helmet Game profile

May 30th 2012, 12:39:11

Yep, I'm the real Helmet. I quit in 2003 and came back to this game in 2011. Welcome back!

cypress Game profile

May 30th 2012, 12:50:31

ie he's trying to remember who the hell you are Ant :P

lauyee Game profile

May 30th 2012, 18:57:15

This is fascinating, I never knew there's such thing as land resell, all I know is alliance A is grabbed, they gain their land back, they distribute it however they like within the alliance.

So your mom earn from her boss, got some commission and she should only share it with her buyer and not her son? What logic is that?

Also, SoL was in a wardnh not war_no_FA_my_enemy. Get the fact straight. Crying foul after initiating an offensive move is really stupid. So rival killed a SoL, that's because that country pose as a threat to rival. That country is clearly out of place and deserve done beating anyway. Instead the whole of SoL decided to back him up. So the whole alliance deserve the beating. seems totally legit to me.

just my 2cents
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

dagga Game profile

May 30th 2012, 22:08:02

That's more like half a cent lauyee. Thanks for making me dumber with your comments.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Deerhunter Game profile

May 30th 2012, 23:48:27

Originally posted by lauyee:
This is fascinating, I never knew there's such thing as land resell, all I know is alliance A is grabbed, they gain their land back, they distribute it however they like within the alliance.

So your mom earn from her boss, got some commission and she should only share it with her buyer and not her son? What logic is that?

Also, SoL was in a wardnh not war_no_FA_my_enemy. Get the fact straight. Crying foul after initiating an offensive move is really stupid. So rival killed a SoL, that's because that country pose as a threat to rival. That country is clearly out of place and deserve done beating anyway. Instead the whole of SoL decided to back him up. So the whole alliance deserve the beating. seems totally legit to me.

just my 2cents

Thanks for giving your 2 cents but your still a dollar short and a day late. Steven Tyler makes more sense than you do and only Steven understands himself.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

lauyee Game profile

May 31st 2012, 6:25:04

Half a cents worth 2 in South East Asia I guess, damn the conversation rate

So apparently people been listening to Steven Tyler without understanding him? Great way too prove that crap no one understand sell better =)
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

trep Game profile

May 31st 2012, 16:47:52

Originally posted by Sov:
The more Alin posts the more neutral observers are swayed from sympathizing with SOL. It's amusing.

It's amusing because this is actually true.

Makinso Game profile

May 31st 2012, 22:55:55

Ant :-P find me ?

Junky Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 0:40:16

Originally posted by Makinso:
Ant :-P find me ?
giggety.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.