Verified:

aponic Game profile

May 15th 2012, 2:48:02

SOF
Cerevisi

Detmer Game profile

May 15th 2012, 2:58:20

Being president of anywhere does not exempt you from war crimes and I am impressed by Malaysia. If people were held accountable maybe less bad things would happen... just a thought...

Cougar Game profile

May 15th 2012, 3:25:25

I didn't see anything in there talking about a defense....

I'm no Bush fan, but "legal" proceedings without defense is meaningless.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 15th 2012, 3:47:05

I'm sure the people testifying against Bush are all upstanding citizens
Smarter than your average bear.

Fatty Game profile

May 15th 2012, 3:47:40

Next time the Malaysia's need war time to support they can to pee on a flat rock.

Many Americans died saving their peril from Japan.

Lest we never ever forget.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Brink Game profile

May 15th 2012, 4:06:57

Um, prison guards are trained in the technique of flaying prisoners open by caning in Malaysia. Amnesty International found that multiple thousands are caned every year there.

The law in place there since 1969 allows for permanent detaining without trial ever.

The crimes against the Burmese people by that government are long and well documented.

Try Bush, Obama, whoever as long as you leave Reagan alone , but this is close to the last country on the planet who should be trying anyone for human rights violations.

I'd put that whacko professor from IL on the no fly list.

Edited By: Brink on May 15th 2012, 4:09:02
See Original Post

Drow Game profile

May 15th 2012, 4:14:35

Cougar, read the whole article, it specified that there was cross examination by the defence, so yes, there was a defence mounted.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Eric171 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 4:19:41

Like I said before here in AT, there are some places in Earth that those persons simple can`t go to unless they risk being jailed.

Also, past good actions by the USA is no good excuse to screw up at a later time.

Y-NoT Game profile

May 15th 2012, 5:36:10

Proud to be Malaysian for once.

Nekked Game profile

May 15th 2012, 13:29:12

pies y-not...splat

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 15th 2012, 13:43:50

neato. so, i only need to get 4 more people and then we can start putting the whole world on trial 1 person at a time?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Klown Game profile

May 15th 2012, 13:45:42

*yawn* And we think our government in America wastes time and money. Maybe they should worry about improving their own 3rd world country before pointing a finger at our country.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 15th 2012, 14:03:02

fatty we actually agree on something
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

crest23 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 14:07:04

Originally posted by Brink:
Um, prison guards are trained in the technique of flaying prisoners open by caning in Malaysia. Amnesty International found that multiple thousands are caned every year there.

The law in place there since 1969 allows for permanent detaining without trial ever.

The crimes against the Burmese people by that government are long and well documented.

Try Bush, Obama, whoever as long as you leave Reagan alone , but this is close to the last country on the planet who should be trying anyone for human rights violations.

I'd put that whacko professor from IL on the no fly list.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Detmer Game profile

May 15th 2012, 14:16:48

Originally posted by Fatty:
Next time the Malaysia's need war time to support they can to pee on a flat rock.

And without France we never win the American Revolution, so next time you see a Frenchman, ask him if you can suck his fluff k?

How does a president who (without ever having stood trial in America since he is above the law apparently) seemingly committed war crimes equal them being ungrateful for past assistance from our country? George Bush is not America.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 14:39:21

Looks like the Bush administration is getting reverse LaF'd....

"And without France we never win the American Revolution, so next time you see a Frenchman, ask him if you can suck his fluff k?"

And without the US & allies, France would be eating sauerkraut sandwiches. I think we are even.

For some reason this looks like a new religious crusade.

May 15th 2012, 14:53:41

Originally posted by Detmer:

And without France we never win the American Revolution, so next time you see a Frenchman, ask him if you can suck his fluff k?

How does a president who (without ever having stood trial in America since he is above the law apparently) seemingly committed war crimes equal them being ungrateful for past assistance from our country? George Bush is not America.

da crazy french and their fluff sucking fettishes...

Nekked Game profile

May 15th 2012, 15:08:27

Malaysia, isn't that where roadkill is called a free lunch!

An dog is a main stable of the food chart.

Detmer Game profile

May 15th 2012, 15:17:29

Originally posted by ZEN:

"And without France we never win the American Revolution, so next time you see a Frenchman, ask him if you can suck his fluff k?"

And without the US & allies, France would be eating sauerkraut sandwiches. I think we are even.

Oh ok, so until Malaysia rescues us from a conqueror they should support the illegal activities of former presidents? I am really not sure what point you're trying to make other than that you think we paid back the French so you don't need to give out sexual favors to the men...

Angel1 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 15:20:31

It's funny that the world points fingers at the US for these sort of incidents...because the US actively seeks to bring these kind of abuses to light in the first place. The US could be like so many other countries and seek to bury these sorts of accusations, but instead we choose to actively pursue them and to bring those responsible to justice. The accusations in that story are the actions of individuals and those individuals would be prosecuted if sufficient evidence could be found.

Honestly, what a disgusting waste of time. It's not that there are not things that the world and the US can/should debate about the actions of the Bush administration and where the lines should be drawn, but these aren't those actions. These are actions that Malaysia is trying to make themselves look big on by taking on big bad America.

For the record, I think that any nation which comes into information concerning illegal behavior by Americans in any nation should turn that information over to all the relevant nations so that those nations can pursue appropriate legal remedies.
-Angel1

May 15th 2012, 15:30:35

https://www.cia.gov/...rld-factbook/geos/my.html

"Malaysia has not submitted an ICJ jurisdiction declaration; non-party state to the ICCt"

what's that mean? does that mean that they're trying to hack the system?

trumper Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:04:34

I missed their conviction of Osama Bin Laden in absentia. The attacks on 9/11 killed three Malaysians.

Klown Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:33:59

I still applaud the courage to water board the terrorist masterminds in order to save innocent lives (and were very likely successful). These guys seek to kill Americans with no remorse, they reap what they sow. I would have done worse if I knew those scum bags had info that would protect my own.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 16:37:58

Originally posted by trumper:
I missed their conviction of Osama Bin Laden in absentia. The attacks on 9/11 killed three Malaysians.
Pretty sure OBL would have been arrested had he set foot in Malaysia.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

trumper Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:43:08

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by trumper:
Pretty sure OBL would have been arrested had he set foot in Malaysia.

I'm just pointing out it's a kangaroo court trial designed for publicity.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 16:43:59

Oh ok, so until Malaysia rescues us from a conqueror they should support the illegal activities of former presidents? I am really not sure what point you're trying to make other than that you think we paid back the French so you don't need to give out sexual favors to the men...

That was actually the only point I was trying to make. French don't shave. Not even their women (as long as we stick to stereotypes). I'm all for taking a shot to the mouth, but that debt was paid.

Trixx Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:52:06

So when will ZEN be convicted of all his mass molestering?
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

CaptainTenacious Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:53:34

Originally posted by Trixx:

when we stop enjoying it
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Trixx Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:54:21

I stopped enjoying it while he was still in FBI :(
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 15th 2012, 17:52:43

I think there was an extra "M" in that statement
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 18:56:49

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

HA HA. Best post on the thread.

Nuketon Game profile

May 15th 2012, 19:16:50

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

HA HA. Best post on the thread.

indeed

crest23 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 19:22:43

Illegal activities? What illegal activities? Get your mind straight lib.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Trixx Game profile

May 15th 2012, 19:32:07

I vote that we all counter molester ZEN and have 007 lead the rape
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Junky Game profile

May 15th 2012, 21:07:29

you mean the people who didn't show up til close to the very end of the war cause they didn't know if we would win or lose?
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

braden Game profile

May 15th 2012, 23:02:45

i hope malaysia didn't accept dollar one from the us while bush was president. i'm calling accessories before, during and after the fact if they did :(

(i know they pay for (at least some of) malaysias military training, counter terrorism efforts, etc..)

and you gotta love that battle of rhode island, thanks france!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 15th 2012, 23:13:34

i think Bush should take a trip there and see what happens if they tried to do ANYTHING to hit. Trust me ONLY the USA can punish our own presidents and i doubt that will ever happen.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

braden Game profile

May 15th 2012, 23:15:00

where is ken starr when you really need him?!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 15th 2012, 23:17:38

My only regret is that Bush SR did not keep going till he removed Saddam in the first war. We should have destroyed them then and there would have been no problems. They even today would be too busy trying to rebuild their country to hurt anyone.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

May 16th 2012, 0:03:21

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18066615

not if the Chinese help them.

Eric171 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 1:29:43

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
My only regret is that Bush SR did not keep going till he removed Saddam in the first war. We should have destroyed them then and there would have been no problems. They even today would be too busy trying to rebuild their country to hurt anyone.

That actually would have worked.

Pain Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:02:17

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18066615

not if the Chinese help them.

$10 that building doesnt last a decade lol
Your mother is a nice woman

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:02:49

Originally posted by crest23:

Illegal activities? What illegal activities? Get your mind straight lib.

George Bush has been accused of committing war crimes. Particularly the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. If I ordered someone to torture you, I think you would want me to stand trial for it. If you *think* I ordered someone to torture you, you'd want me to stand trial for it to have your view verified or refuted. In fact, I bet you'd even want George Bush to go to trial if *you* were the target of torture he ordered. Now, maybe he did and maybe he didn't violate those conventions - that is the purpose of a trial to figure out - but by all means when world leaders are potentially committing war crimes, I want the truth to be discovered.

As show, my mind is straight. That is why I am liberal. Your mind is clearly the confused one.

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:03:56

Originally posted by Angel1:
It's funny that the world points fingers at the US for these sort of incidents...because the US actively seeks to bring these kind of abuses to light in the first place. The US could be like so many other countries and seek to bury these sorts of accusations, but instead we choose to actively pursue them and to bring those responsible to justice. The accusations in that story are the actions of individuals and those individuals would be prosecuted if sufficient evidence could be found.

Honestly, what a disgusting waste of time. It's not that there are not things that the world and the US can/should debate about the actions of the Bush administration and where the lines should be drawn, but these aren't those actions. These are actions that Malaysia is trying to make themselves look big on by taking on big bad America.

For the record, I think that any nation which comes into information concerning illegal behavior by Americans in any nation should turn that information over to all the relevant nations so that those nations can pursue appropriate legal remedies.

War crimes are an international matter - particularly all members of the UN. This is not a US vs whoever thing.

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:07:39

Originally posted by braden:
i hope malaysia didn't accept dollar one from the us while bush was president. i'm calling accessories before, during and after the fact if they did :(

(i know they pay for (at least some of) malaysias military training, counter terrorism efforts, etc..)

and you gotta love that battle of rhode island, thanks france!

Why shouldn't they accept aid or be involved with the US? For one, before and during? They had no grounds for boycotting the US or anything of that nature until AFTER. Secondly, just because there are a few people in the US government who were (potentially) committing illegal acts, that does not mean they need to sever ties with the US for the good things it does. Working together against terrorism is clearly a good thing to do. How does their desire to uphold justice negate that?

Frodo Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:41:21

Honey badger don't give a fluff!

aponic Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:43:10

OK, let me put in a word here.

Bush interrogation methods violate the Geneva convention. Malaysia, like the United States, signed the accord and are bound by it. An American CIA agent appearing on 60 minutes spoke about water-boarding and our use of it. He interchanged the word water-boarding and torture and is now being prosecuted under the espionage act. Only 1 person was ever prosecuted under this act until the Obama administration reached office and now 6 more in the past 3 years. To further quantify the United States' inability to hold criminals on the highest levels accountable, I offer our current investigation into the financial scandals that crippled our economy; a 50 man division within the FBI. Compare this to a much smaller banking scandal in the 1980's where 1000 FBI agents were appointed to the investigation and further back when 10,000 investigators were appointed to investigate other scandals.

It is good that other countries are holding the United States accountable under international law. Any point made that Malaysia should not be the ones doing it should be followed by the point that other nations should be following their lead to substantiate accountability. Torture is not good. You can make up any sadistic predicament to justify it but I will reply to it in advance - you simply become sadistic in the act yourself - and two sadistic individuals is not better than one. Also, if you are delusional enough to believe that Global Warming is a sham, that poor Arabs had the ability to violate the airspace of the Pentagon, and that George Bush rightfully won the election over Al gore, you are a fool under the guise of propaganda. Your ignorance is a travesty.

Edited By: aponic on May 16th 2012, 2:47:01. Reason: formatting
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

May 16th 2012, 4:38:12

Originally posted by aponic:
Also, if you are delusional enough to believe that Global Warming is a sham, that poor Arabs had the ability to violate the airspace of the Pentagon, and that George Bush rightfully won the election over Al gore, you are a fool under the guise of propaganda. Your ignorance is a travesty.

ROFLMAO. your knowledge needs a bit more work. might even want to grab a decent physics book.

Berkowitz

May 16th 2012, 4:49:52

Are there not enough politics in the game that we must discuss politics in the real world?

Pain Game profile

May 16th 2012, 5:08:26

Originally posted by aponic:
OK, let me put in a word here.

Bush interrogation methods violate the Geneva convention. Malaysia, like the United States, signed the accord and are bound by it. An American CIA agent appearing on 60 minutes spoke about water-boarding and our use of it. He interchanged the word water-boarding and torture and is now being prosecuted under the espionage act. Only 1 person was ever prosecuted under this act until the Obama administration reached office and now 6 more in the past 3 years. To further quantify the United States' inability to hold criminals on the highest levels accountable, I offer our current investigation into the financial scandals that crippled our economy; a 50 man division within the FBI. Compare this to a much smaller banking scandal in the 1980's where 1000 FBI agents were appointed to the investigation and further back when 10,000 investigators were appointed to investigate other scandals.

It is good that other countries are holding the United States accountable under international law. Any point made that Malaysia should not be the ones doing it should be followed by the point that other nations should be following their lead to substantiate accountability. Torture is not good. You can make up any sadistic predicament to justify it but I will reply to it in advance - you simply become sadistic in the act yourself - and two sadistic individuals is not better than one. Also, if you are delusional enough to believe that Global Warming is a sham, that poor Arabs had the ability to violate the airspace of the Pentagon, and that George Bush rightfully won the election over Al gore, you are a fool under the guise of propaganda. Your ignorance is a travesty.

you dont believe using "sadistic methods" of acquiring information that can save lives is fair game? so we should just ask people nicely for the information and if they refuse we just say ok youre free to go?

i can see if they were just pulling random people in and waterboarding them to try to get information without actually knowing if they knew anything it would be a travesty, but a known terrorist?
Your mother is a nice woman