Verified:

mdemon Game profile

May 13th 2012, 2:44:02

Just a silly Lafer that tried to put up fight despite knowing we (Laf) had no chance of winning it. It was fun, and my time here on earth is up, and now it's back to retirement.
Hope SOL, MD, EVO, and company will gain much needed satisfaction from the outcome of this set and future ones. I don't hate anyone of ya, since you really didn't do much to me other than punish me for what two individuals did.
Oh yea, I'm also quitting express too, so I won't have the temptation of returning to Earth's Empires.
Thanks and sorry to those that I offended with my comments, attacks (although most of the time, I tried to play explorer, and not put that many hits during war), and also for the actions of my TC and Hanlong.
Oh yea, Screw you SS and Eugene!!! You guys were fluffs while I was in laf.

that is all :)

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 2:51:17

Those two are rascals.
Good luck and see you next time.

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:02:16

youuuuu guys. Quiting after 1 death in a set.. take your medicine, and then start over again.. its what earth players do... if everyone quit after the first time the die in a set.. this game wouldn't have made it past 1a.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

locket Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:08:59

Originally posted by Junky:
youuuuu guys. Quiting after 1 death in a set.. take your medicine, and then start over again.. its what earth players do... if everyone quit after the first time the die in a set.. this game wouldn't have made it past 1a.

People can quit for whatever their reasons and he definitely did not list simply being killed in there.

GL Mdemon

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:09:38

pffft, Junky. i wonder why i even bother with trying to imagine that i'll actually play again. it's just the same thing over and over. the admins just can't seem to get rid of the cheaters and all the horsecrap that flys around because of it.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 3:10:42

I have had more fun in the last few sets hopping around and enjoying AT than I ever did playing.

mdemon Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:13:25

I'm not quitting because of one death, but rather the way I was killed. I was gangbang because of the actions of two individuals and the only thing I can look forward to is a gangbang for another three sets or more who knows. I don't know about you, but being land farm for 3 sets is not very appealing especially when I was receiving warnings for not hitting the enemy while we were warring SOL/MD/EVO.

You could say that joining another alliance would prevent such thing, but I cannot watch some of my friends in laf getting gangbang while I enjoy a netting set. This way, I won't get to see anything.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:15:57

Oh please. Laf players quitting for the reason mdemon is stating are huge babies. Take your ball, go home, and do us all a favor and don't ever come back you big sissy.
Smarter than your average bear.

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:22:21

I play in SOL... we've been gang banged for reasons less than housing Cheaters, shiet happens, deal with it.

May 13th 2012, 3:26:10

much easier to just stick up a middle finger and tell you to sit and spin on it.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

May 13th 2012, 3:26:42

I read this as: "I'm quiting earth because said clans voided pacts they signed with a cheating Don of LaF that represents LaF as an alliance. i had no problem gangbanging SOL for a few sets, but when the tables have been turned on me and my alliance, I cant handle the manner i was killed and do not want to deal with it for potientially a few more sets."
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:28:24

as much as I dislike LaF, I could only see it going til the end of next set, after that, you run the risk of losing people needlessly.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 13th 2012, 4:00:49

Cya mate.

Kumander Otbol

May 13th 2012, 4:25:04

lol @ this people. why all the hate?

GL mdemon.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Jiman Game profile

May 13th 2012, 4:36:25

Somtimes you are ontop, sometimes you are not. Stick it out, and Laf can only create a stronger core of players out of all of this.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 13th 2012, 4:54:34

Good Luck. I wish you would think better of it, before quitting. You never seen Evo posting on AT that they were gonna gonna quit because LaF FS'd them during a peaceful netting set.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rednose Game profile

May 13th 2012, 5:59:14

I wish you good luck!
It's kinda sad that you quit over a thing that you basically were part of during the last 3 or more sets.

locket Game profile

May 13th 2012, 6:16:12

Originally posted by galleri:
Good Luck. I wish you would think better of it, before quitting. You never seen Evo posting on AT that they were gonna gonna quit because LaF FS'd them during a peaceful netting set.

You should read the forums more carefully.

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:00:00

Originally posted by mdemon:
Just a silly Lafer that tried to put up fight despite knowing we (Laf) had no chance of winning it. It was fun, and my time here on earth is up, and now it's back to retirement.
Hope SOL, MD, EVO, and company will gain much needed satisfaction from the outcome of this set and future ones. I don't hate anyone of ya, since you really didn't do much to me other than punish me for what two individuals did.
Oh yea, I'm also quitting express too, so I won't have the temptation of returning to Earth's Empires.
Thanks and sorry to those that I offended with my comments, attacks (although most of the time, I tried to play explorer, and not put that many hits during war), and also for the actions of my TC and Hanlong.
Oh yea, Screw you SS and Eugene!!! You guys were fluffs while I was in laf.

that is all :)

No, you were gang banged because ALL 94 of members did the same to several alliances over the span of 1-1.5 years, while being led by a piece of fluff cheater.

You reap what you sow. Clearly, you didn't mind dishing out gang bangs and farming alliances for weeks on end, but as soon as the shoe's on the other foot (for all of ONE WEEK) the LaF babies who profited from cheating get going. Remember, you FSed SOL this set. Nobody was interested in warring LaF this set, but you created all the problems yourselves. It wasn't just hanlong saying we should FS x, y or z. It was your ENTIRE leadership, therefore they will be held accountable for having hlw as don and for all the gang bangs you've done.

P.S. I will agree with you that SS and eugene are fluffs. In fact, you were too kind with your words!

Edited By: anoniem on May 13th 2012, 8:02:40
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

XiQter MD Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:15:31

cya next set ;)

Samx2

May 13th 2012, 8:31:48

really lazy to read all those politic/hatred talk,... earth will lose lot of players when diablo 3 released anyway .... :P

Alin Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:34:08

Mdemon you should not quit for that. That is no reason to quit in an on line game - and i am sure no one is gona gangbang Laf 3 resets in a row.

However, you should understand that sometimes what goes around comes around.

GL.

Wolf Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:39:54

The game is dying.
[LCN]

Pain Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:46:59

Originally posted by Wolf:
The game is dead.
Your mother is a nice woman

dagga Game profile

May 13th 2012, 12:07:49

Are you LaF babies trying to make us feel bad?

LOL

Trust me, we aren't. Keep quitting, we don't want you here if all you're after is a good netting finish that was on the back of land stolen via a gangbang or an OOP war.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 14:02:49

Originally posted by Wolf:
The game is dying.

it just needs some excitement injected into it, the political barriers need to be torn down and we should just start big ass wars for the pure fluff of it.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2012, 14:05:27

Originally posted by TaSk1:
it just needs some excitement injected into it, the political barriers need to be torn down

Correct

and we should just start big ass wars for the pure fluff of it.

Incorrect

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 13th 2012, 14:07:15

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by galleri:

You should read the forums more carefully.

don't discredit my excuse!!! ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumper Game profile

May 13th 2012, 14:10:54

Mdemon, come join us in LCN. We didn't partake in the shenanigans nor are we ridiculing former Lafers who had nothing to do with it. Some folks would rather chase the game oblivion to satisfy their egos.

mazooka Game profile

May 13th 2012, 15:14:32

To bad all you little fluffes dont make cry-bye threads as you slink out the door mdemon.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 15:30:22

yea come to sof or lcn mate we will make sure you get your revenge!

http://sof.earth2025.net/
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Marshal Game profile

May 13th 2012, 15:46:22

*discredits Gallery*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

May 13th 2012, 15:47:58

no one in laf seamed to mind when they were doing it to others.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Detmer Game profile

May 13th 2012, 15:48:32

Originally posted by ZIP:

ZIP Game profile

May 13th 2012, 16:05:50

I bet we could find way more threads in the past where people have said they were quitting because of laf farming.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 16:49:10

Bye... Don't let the virtual door hit you on the ass on the way out.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 13th 2012, 17:05:28

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by ZIP:

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 13th 2012, 17:35:36

You cant net else where while your buddies are getting gang bang so you hid under the sand while your buddies get gang banged ?

Hmmm

Good luck mate
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 17:57:15

Originally posted by mazooka:
To bad all you little fluffes dont make cry-bye threads as you slink out the door mdemon.

this is why mazooka is my favourite earther!
re(ally)tired

Trixx Game profile

May 13th 2012, 17:59:18

my favorite earther to molest was algae, Jiman shall have to do for now
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 19:24:00

Originally posted by trumper:
Mdemon, come join us in LCN. We didn't partake in the shenanigans nor are we ridiculing former Lafers who had nothing to do with it. Some folks would rather chase the game oblivion to satisfy their egos.

THIS ^

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 19:26:16

but they don't have the pie you like... Also as a kicker... Join SOL one of the clans attacking LaF.. *insert joke*

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 19:59:28

JOIN CWG!!
re(ally)tired

May 13th 2012, 20:03:40

Originally posted by anoniem:
JOIN CWG!!

do you mean for them to go play Mars:2025? suppose it would be a good way to learn Russian...

Eric171 Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:32:18

We are down to celebrating this game getting smaller.

Cheers!

mazooka Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:41:25

I aploud his choice to not support cheaters anymore!

dagga Game profile

May 13th 2012, 23:12:00

Originally posted by mazooka:

I applaud his choice to not support cheaters anymore!

Me too!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2012, 23:52:26

The games numbers are actually still trending upwards...

Users logged in the last month 1923
Finally did the signature thing.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:25:10

Stay in express and help me rid it of the scum JJ. Fight with me next reset in Express and we can make it the third set in a row where we find, expose, and ruin him. At least you can have fun and excitement there.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Eric171 Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:27:55

Logging isn`t the same as playing, as around half of that actually makes countries in the alliance server.

Sure, past couple of sets some tags grew a lot because they recruited and had good sets, others got slightly smaller because their sets sucked.

Either way, and this is the point, why are we celebrating people quitting? The game does get smaller than it would be otherwise.