Verified:

anoniem Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:00:00

Originally posted by mdemon:
Just a silly Lafer that tried to put up fight despite knowing we (Laf) had no chance of winning it. It was fun, and my time here on earth is up, and now it's back to retirement.
Hope SOL, MD, EVO, and company will gain much needed satisfaction from the outcome of this set and future ones. I don't hate anyone of ya, since you really didn't do much to me other than punish me for what two individuals did.
Oh yea, I'm also quitting express too, so I won't have the temptation of returning to Earth's Empires.
Thanks and sorry to those that I offended with my comments, attacks (although most of the time, I tried to play explorer, and not put that many hits during war), and also for the actions of my TC and Hanlong.
Oh yea, Screw you SS and Eugene!!! You guys were fluffs while I was in laf.

that is all :)

No, you were gang banged because ALL 94 of members did the same to several alliances over the span of 1-1.5 years, while being led by a piece of fluff cheater.

You reap what you sow. Clearly, you don't mind dishing out gang bangs and farming alliances for weeks on end.

P.S. I will agree with you that SS and eugene are fluffs. In fact, you were too kind with your words!

Edited By: anoniem on May 13th 2012, 8:02:40
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired