Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2012, 18:20:57

A thread that I might or might not update with evidence discrediting RD's finishes.

Cheating for about 13 years in an online game now, must be proud.

19/4: 6 out of 26 countries engaged in dodgy activities

Self farming:
http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=194&reset=327

Landtrading with PDM:
http://earthgraphs.com/...&num=16&reset=327
http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=362&reset=327
http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=582&reset=327
http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=484&reset=327

Deletion:
http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=569&reset=327
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 18:34:07

How does landtrading or self farming discredit RD's finishes?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2012, 18:36:37

The same way having a friend put him into DR so he can grab freely discredit's JJ's.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 18:40:43

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
The same way having a friend put him into DR so he can grab freely discredit's JJ's.

That was team play on an individual server. The alliance server is not an individual server. Working as a team is acceptable.

Chewi Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 18:48:33

Working as a team on primary isn't grounds for deletion though.

Mr.Silver

Apr 19th 2012, 18:51:28

PP: you need to learn your colors.

Red (self delete)
Purple (deleted by admins)

you're an idiot.. you sit around just suiciding reset after reset on every server you play in and rant on the boards all day.

Go outside :)

btw: you rant so much nobody gives two fluffs what you have to say.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Apr 19th 2012, 18:54:02
See Original Post

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 18:54:11

Originally posted by Chewi:
Working as a team on primary isn't grounds for deletion though.

That's one of the many things wrong with EE.

locket Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:07:52

Originally posted by Rockman:

I forget where you stand on the topic of FAing to the top but I dont think your opinion is any different, so what would the general populace think if SkyDelitez came back and FAd one country from every one of theirs and lets say broke 3billion every set? Pretty sure it would be discredited :P

Brink Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:09:49

A alliance working with itself to help each other on a server designed for alliances to help each other further the alliance?

GASP!!

THE HORROR!!!

incin22 Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:18:39

I'm actually pretty sure mariana self deleted

anoniem Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:26:26

pretty sure people were fluffing and crying when sky elitez were land-trading, until mehul took away ghost acres.
re(ally)tired

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:32:47

Originally posted by locket:

I forget where you stand on the topic of FAing to the top but I dont think your opinion is any different, so what would the general populace think if SkyDelitez came back and FAd one country from every one of theirs and lets say broke 3billion every set? Pretty sure it would be discredited :P

On an alliance server, I'm fine with an alliance working as an alliance for netgaining. Just as I have no problem with an alliance working as an alliance for warring. I don't see why warring should be a team effort, but netting should be an individual effort.

But for individual servers, I do think that both warring and netting should be individual efforts, not team efforts.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2012, 20:38:24

On an alliance server, I'm fine with an alliance working as an alliance for netgaining. Just as I have no problem with an alliance working as an alliance for warring. I don't see why warring should be a team effort, but netting should be an individual effort.

But for individual servers, I do think that both warring and netting should be individual efforts, not team efforts.

QFT. I agree and endorse the above.

zygotic Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 20:49:40

Don't be Friggin stupid. Im in rd this set and land trading (haven't checked game rules this set but last time I checked it wasn't against the rules)

Terror Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:01:15

Land trading is traditionally frowned upon, but I don't have much use for tradition when it's a legitimate cooperative strategy. Besides, if you don't like it, you can always go hit the land traders. By the nature of their strategy it is impossible to run with a good defense.

It's just a game. It's not a particularly awesome game, but it's the game we all play. If you want to participate in this community feel free, but quit moaning about it.

bug03 Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:10:25

Landtrading is much more fun than all explore and trying to keep up with hanlong and his text messages is just stupid. Go cry somewhere else, and stop AB'ing me bro, fluff's not cool.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:28:23

zygotic what the hell are you doing in RD? join TIE!
re(ally)tired

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:49:40

not everybody holds 2004 against us, i guess

Newworld Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:51:37

Originally posted by Terror:
... By the nature of their strategy it is impossible to run with a good defense.

Definitely not true.
pew pew pew

Rockman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 21:58:31

... By the nature of their incompetence it is impossible to run with a good defense.

Fixed it for you.

Newworld Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 22:12:11

... By the nature of their incompetence it is impossible to run with a good defense.

Fixed it for you.

LOL
pew pew pew

Brink Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 1:22:57

By the nature of their strategy it is not optimum to run with a good defense.....

Fixed correctly for you.

jabberwocky Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 1:35:34

This spring, one man makes a stand. They said he was wasting his life, they said no one really cares. But in the rough and tumble world of text based war games, someone has to fight against an injustice most people are indifferent to. So all you land trading commies better hold your ones and zeros tight. Because he's coming.

This set, pontius pirate stars in LIFELESS SUICIDER.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 2:37:02

Devestation Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 5:01:30

Pontius Pirate please self delete and never use this forum again

dagga Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 5:11:01

This isn't RD's fault. The fault lies with the admins who have been aware of an easy fix for this problem for years.

How hard is it to disallow attacks within the same tag? Increase tag control -

1. Do not allow attacks within the same tag
2. Do not allow re-entry into a tag for 48 hours

If alliances want to split their tag to keep doing this, then let them. At least by disallowing intra-tag hits by game mechanics, you make alliances subvert these rules to keep doing it. Then there are grounds to enforce deletions or grounds for other alliances to self-police it.

This is a friendly 'get off your asses' to the guys running the game :)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

elvesrus

Apr 20th 2012, 5:13:50

how would that stop alliances from trading members?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Zahc Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 5:16:25

As much as i used to hate rd when i first was getting into the game i got to give them credit for the acheivements theyve done throughout the years. Wish i could of been a color from the start of my earth career. I would of had alot more fun
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 5:17:42

Most top tens or avr nw arent legit in one way or another. Theirs always some sort of shady business that goes on during some point in the reset
llort orp s`fos

dagga Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 5:18:43

elves - it wouldn't. If alliances want to trade members, good luck to them. It's not going to stop landtrading. Hitting your own tag though is counter-intuitive to this form of the game.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 6:00:11

Originally posted by Zahc:
Most top tens or avr nw arent legit in one way or another. Theirs always some sort of shady business that goes on during some point in the reset

Most top tens in EE have been legit.

locket Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 6:00:50

Originally posted by dagga:
elves - it wouldn't. If alliances want to trade members, good luck to them. It's not going to stop landtrading. Hitting your own tag though is counter-intuitive to this form of the game.

Whats the difference between forming a pair and keeping in constant communication to landtrade within your own clan and between two different clans?

Pain Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 7:02:50

PP this was the worst troll attempt ever. i hope you didnt seriously believe a red country meant it was deleted for cheating?

Your mother is a nice woman

anoniem Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 8:10:22

Originally posted by Zahc:

Most top tens in EE have been legit.

LOL
re(ally)tired

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 13:58:19

To be fair most if not all RD members are fags.
Smarter than your average bear.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 13:59:37

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

actually, the RD members I've chatted with over the last few rounds are awesome.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Flamey Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:05:40

Being a fag and being awesome is mutually exclusive?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 14:13:27

Originally posted by Flamey:

That depends on what he means by the word "fag"
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 14:34:09

Yeah most of the RD guys are good peeps.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:46:49

I guess banning all of RD from AT that one time when you went on a power trip and then losing your mod access shortly thereafter still weighs heavily upon you.

And RD running SoF out of Alliance those years ago apparently still weighs heavily upon you as well.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 14:55:35

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I guess banning all of RD from AT that one time when you went on a power trip and then losing your mod access shortly thereafter still weighs heavily upon you.

That's not what happened and it did not cause me to lose my mod status.

Originally posted by NukEvil:

And RD running SoF out of Alliance those years ago apparently still weighs heavily upon you as well.

Case in point of RDers being fags. You can be nice and cheery all you want. At the end of the day you're still fags at heart.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:03:05

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:24:18

By "that's not what happened". I meant I did not get demodded for it. I have no regrets about banning a bunch of cheating fags.

Trife Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:27:59

RD kicked my dog :(

SO MEAN >:(

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 15:31:17

For the record with the exception of Lemon Chiffon RD has always been this way. You'll never meet a nicer group of fellows who will knife you in the back and piss on your grave.

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:11:27

So by my scorekeeping, right now ThePorkinMan and PointilessPirate are running pretty much neck and neck for the troll douchebaggery award, with dagga bringing up the rear in a distant third? Sad.

I'm gravely concerned with the mediocrity of AT's current level of trolling. As much as it pains me to say this - perhaps we should consider re-recruiting lucifer, MIM, and pyrrus back (admittedly hacks, but still a class above our current champs)? Turtle Crawler pwned them all, but I guess he’s decided to rest on his laurels and cash royalty checks.

Its a sad state of affairs indeed when we have to sate our thirst for trolling with snippets of PP trying to bait geriatric RD members. Most of them have to put on reading glasses just to take the bait.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 16:13:44

ya, sov and ivan aren't worthy competition either, even on 420...

but archaic: you, sir, are worse than Hitler.

it's not a troll thread until someone mentions a nazi!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 16:28:03

I mentioned luci, that should count for something - he was ivan's mentor
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 17:04:03

It's a sad state of affairs when two PDMers are defending RD. Not that I agree with the guy that started this thread. There's nothing inherently wrong with what they were doing as described. But considering they are RD there's nothing wrong with anything anyone says or does about them including if the game admins were to ban and delete them all for no reason other then karmic realignment.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2012, 17:04:46

I'm not defending RD. I'm chatting with Archaic.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff