Verified:

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:19:01

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
It's a sad state of affairs when two PDMers are defending RD. Not that I agree with the guy that started this thread. There's nothing inherently wrong with what they were doing as described. But considering they are RD there's nothing wrong with anything anyone says or does about them including if the game admins were to ban and delete them all for no reason other then karmic realignment.

Dude, I was in UCN when RD took us down, so kindly leave your high horse in its stall. That was then, this is now - its as simple as that. The RD that shares a spamming forum with PDM is made up of a bunch of guys that I would gladly share a beer with. Its a different game, under different management and most of us have grown up and left the past in the past. You should try it, its cathartic.

If you don't like the way RD plays the game now, simple - buy jets and re-train them. If you are still holding a grudge against them for hurting your feelings 10 years ago, please FS yourself instead.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Mr.Silver

Apr 20th 2012, 18:36:34

Originally posted by archaic:
...Most of them have to put on reading glasses just to take the bait.

Haha, well... squinting seems to work sofar. This thread gets much longer though and we will have to break out the reading glasses :)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:47:01

It's a sad state of affairs when two PDMers are defending RD. Not that I agree with the guy that started this thread. There's nothing inherently wrong with what they were doing as described. But considering they are RD there's nothing wrong with anything anyone says or does about them including if the game admins were to ban and delete them all for no reason other then karmic realignment.

Dude, I was in UCN when RD took us down, so kindly leave your high horse in its stall. That was then, this is now - its as simple as that. The RD that shares a spamming forum with PDM is made up of a bunch of guys that I would gladly share a beer with. Its a different game, under different management and most of us have grown up and left the past in the past. You should try it, its cathartic.

If you don't like the way RD plays the game now, simple - buy jets and re-train them. If you are still holding a grudge against them for hurting your feelings 10 years ago, please FS yourself instead.

The fact that they are fun to hang out with means nothing. With the exception of Lemon Chiffon all of the RDers were that way. Mr. Teal was a hoot who hung out at Earth meets. Ronnie had a lot of friends etc... the fact that they smile at you while fluffing you in the ass doesn't make them cool.
Smarter than your average bear.

bug03 Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:50:56

The fact that they are fun to hang out with means nothing. With the exception of Lemon Chiffon all of the RDers were that way. Mr. Teal was a hoot who hung out at Earth meets. Ronnie had a lot of friends etc... the fact that they smile at you while fluffing you in the ass doesn't make them cool.

You reek of jealousy, bro. It's 4/20, go smoke a bowl or something...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 18:55:30

DORKIN - IT IS A GAME. UNLESS RD BANGED YOUR GF/WIFE ETC, LET IT DROP!

AND IF THEY DID, PLEASE FORWARD ME SAID BANGEE'S NUMBER.

*Disclaimer*

I am not in RD. Plus I don't look good in argyle.

bug03 Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 18:57:38

I bet you do...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 19:00:02

Stop it silly

archaic Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 19:27:35

he does, oh my gawd he looks good in argyle . . .

(mancrush)

pORKIN, if your butt still hurts after all these years its because you never bothered to pull your head out of it - not because some RD guys killed your country in an online game in 2003.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 19:30:10

I just have never seen any valid reason to view RD in any other light. I get that you think my opinion of them should change to them being a swell group of guys for no other reason then the forward passage in time.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 19:41:24

Oh I don't care if you hate them.

I just think it is overdone to call them all argyle wearing burning sticks....especially when a good majority of them aren't the RD of old.

Mr.Silver

Apr 20th 2012, 19:43:20

q

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Apr 21st 2012, 7:47:27
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2012, 19:48:11

Originally posted by Pang:
ya, sov and ivan aren't worthy competition either, even on 420...
Isn't it "trolling" that you decide to namedrop the two people whose alliance kicked your alliance's butt last set as trolls?

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ZIP Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 19:52:54

i'm not taking the time to red everything, but a question - why do we always have to do things " the old way " ? How about doing things the EE way. This game is not E2025. let it evolve, try new things and let your military do the enforcing.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

locket Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 20:03:02

Originally posted by NukEvil:
To be fair most if not all RD members are fags.

I guess banning all of RD from AT that one time when you went on a power trip and then losing your mod access shortly thereafter still weighs heavily upon you.

Originally posted by Flamey:
Being a fag and being awesome is mutually exclusive?

And RD running SoF out of Alliance those years ago apparently still weighs heavily upon you as well.

Why is it a bad thing that when RD was ruining the game back then and cheating and breaking every rule imagineable that a forum mod banned them from AT? Hell if I was one I would have done the same thing. Why let known cheaters post on your boards? Only reason it came to that in the end was because nothing was done about it.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 21:53:38

It's bad for Orkin to ban every member of RD from AT for the actions of one member in the same way it's bad for RD to run bots and multies in the game. In both cases, both parties involved broke basic rules on which their respective parts in the community stand. Orkin did not have the blessing of the other mods or of Mehul to do what he did, and RD obviously didn't have it when they cheated.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 22:21:45

It's bad for Orkin to ban every member of RD from AT for the actions of one member in the same way it's bad for RD to run bots and multies in the game. In both cases, both parties involved broke basic rules on which their respective parts in the community stand. Orkin did not have the blessing of the other mods or of Mehul to do what he did, and RD obviously didn't have it when they cheated.

Half the mods were RD's friends. And how is it one member when every one of RD cheated? No way they should have been allowed on the forums if it could be avoided.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 23:15:18

LMAO at that attempt of revisionist white-washing. "Actions of 1 member" ehh?

grimjoww Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 23:16:00

+bonus

locket Game profile

Apr 20th 2012, 23:39:09

LMAO at that attempt of revisionist white-washing. "Actions of 1 member" ehh?

How dare you use our Canadian ehh like you think you are worthy!@ ;)

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 21st 2012, 1:08:02

It was just one RD member that got into the mod board, which triggered Orkin's 'Nam flashback...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

sky3litez Game profile

Apr 21st 2012, 1:16:18

RD under new management :P. Leave your card and gf at the door

locket Game profile

Apr 21st 2012, 2:00:08

It was just one RD member that got into the mod board, which triggered Orkin's 'Nam flashback...

Personally idc about what people think caused it or what did cause it. Notorious cheaters should never have been on the boards in the first place.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2012, 6:17:24

so, so many people got away with cheating.. while in rd and running your alliance :(

*your is ubiquitous. not specific*

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 21st 2012, 6:44:05

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
q

i wanted to click more times

i'm sooo disappointed silver :(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN