Verified:

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 18:31:28

sent on 03/24/2012 18:07:34

"I DON't accept retals past 24 hours window period!"

setting rules in express too ehh ? dumb sol biatches :P.. we will see who will have a "period" :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 18:37:52

LOL! AB his ass! I hate spam messages!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 18:57:22

I am in SOL in alliance and i have a policy too. I ONLY make retals AFTER 24 hours in express. If you grab me for 200 acres- i want to get 2k acres from you. I think that is more than fair- otherwise do not grab me.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 19:02:47

I agree, DH! RoR is what it is, do that and I guarantee your netting will end there for the set ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 19:14:19

How so?.. the rulez are what your willing to enforce... and fluff that.. a 3 day old retal.. ill hammer the piss outta the guy just for principle... especially if he sent a note "Retal, have a nice set :)" <---this is a game ender

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 19:18:49

You can't end him unless he DTs you, Jack, so if he RoRs me I doubt he will be able to do much once I'm done with him, look @ #108 Counter Strike on me :p he had over 250 turns to use on me!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 19:21:02

Originally posted by silentwolf:

setting rules in express too ehh ? dumb sol biatches :P.. we will see who will have a "period" :)
not a bad rule
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 19:24:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You can't end him unless he DTs you, Jack, so if he RoRs me I doubt he will be able to do much once I'm done with him, look @ #108 Counter Strike on me :p he had over 250 turns to use on me!

your talking about FS... i could still get him.. maybe even goat him into GSing me with a few missles... then hes dead.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 19:26:03

nobody wants to go to war.. only you... look at Crest's news.. lots of opertunities... crest obviously did not want to fight.. but the guy wasnt going to stop.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 19:27:19

It is a bad rule due to the consequences of it, blid.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 19:29:55

That's my point, Jack, by enforcing the rule he gives me the FS, he's done!
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 21:15:46

hi silent wolf!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 21:40:30

KOH is right- when i make a retal past 24 hours and you ROR that hit which you do not consider a retal- well, you are finished. I will ab or br your but into the ground/ not to mention missiles. Make the second hit period and your asking to be finished.

That said, if you see a guy who no matter what just can do nothing to hurt you- well, i hammer that guy on principal.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 21:53:35

Who cares if you're finished, if you want to make that your policy you make that your policy, and you enforce it. if they have a problem with it, they're throwing out their set too. once they lose enough sets maybe they'll start making retals on time
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 22:21:49

Good luck!
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 22:34:14

yes, he will always be "trying" to enforce his own rules. At least me and you (KOH) will grow and have fun. :)
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 22:40:07

Heh, you guys realize that if you refuse to accept that (basically reasonable) policy, you're not growing either? If you choose to go to war over it you're in the war too

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 22:46:58

Blid, we are not your enemy. All we are saying is that your policy, while reasonable to you, is not to us. We also think you will be so busy trying to enforce it that you will never rest. We will. Ours is much easier to enforce. Its always easy to make a retal.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 22:52:45

just let him try to enforce his stupid rules. Sometimes, there's no amount of convincing will change a person's mind unless it blows up in their face
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Pain Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 22:54:34

blid why do you think that anyone should be required to take a retal within 24 hours? some of us cant get on for over 24 hours at a time sometimes, im not missing a retal because i was busy. dont bottomfeed people if you dont want to be retalled for more land later on.

you can feel free to RoR anything if you dont agree with the retal time frame, but if you do it to me your set will be over and i will still finish out my set just fine because while im killing you im also stocking :)
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 23:01:55

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Blid, we are not your enemy. All we are saying is that your policy, while reasonable to you, is not to us. We also think you will be so busy trying to enforce it that you will never rest. We will. Ours is much easier to enforce. Its always easy to make a retal.
That's not my policy actually, 24 hours is a bit tight because some people might not have the time to hit back that fast. 24 hours is a lot of turns though. Something like 48 hrs though in this server I might hit back, and respected players like Rob have a similar policy. And in Primary as well, you'll see great players like Chewi who won't allow late retals. Remember what happened when Duel took 15 days to hit him back?
http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/298/61

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 23:04:02

No, but i do not play primary. I agree 24 hours is a lot of turns but i think its not enough time. 30 hours is fine IMO.
I shall fear no retals,

Pain Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 23:07:40

aside from express, 192 turns worth of time should be an acceptable retal period.
Your mother is a nice woman

bug03 Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 23:23:12

I got hit by 99 4x so i took 4 retals and he levelled me. Asshole

tduong Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 23:34:13

lol bug

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 23:42:48

Lol, we need to have a chat, bug, there's few things I need to discuss with you ;)
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 0:03:15

Whats your # bug? I could use hitting a nice guy like you- JKing :) Too bad- talk to KOH.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2012, 0:41:33

Originally posted by bug03:
I got hit by 99 4x so i took 4 retals and he levelled me. Asshole
You seem to have run into some bad apples :(
But a guy who hits 4 times probably is either a bully or a war country, so if you break GDI on him and hit him that many times there's a pretty good chance he'll let loose on you. Better to let loose on him first, unless you just wanna be a netter, then you gotta hit once or ignore it.

tduong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 0:57:42

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/99

99 sucks at LG. You are the biggest success he had lol. Someone that bad should be owned easily.

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 10:41:43

You know how i call your type in earth ? Attention Whores aka AW.

The AW always come on formus boards making stupid threads about how something went wrong ingame.

Well, in my book you don`t take a retal over 24 hours period! I hit you 2 times for 250 smth acres. I would have accepted within 24 hours period any type of retal ( land:land ) but not at the end of reset.

I warned you ingame ( after you bounced ~25 spy ops on me) that i am not taking this type of fluff and you just came here to cry on the board.

Another fact that really proves your neuron is pretty much boored is that you have spamend my Inbox with bad words about me and my alliance ( wtf? is just a game - Grow up ).

Anyway - you are fluffed if you use the same country name, next sets. And is just me - and i always solve my problems 1Ws1.

So until you have the nuts to make the second hit on me stop beeing an AW on this board.

P.S: His country number is #4 - for anyone interested in this phatetic thread. He goes heavey jetter/ turns saving at the beggining trying to topfeed folks around latter on - but no, not me ...

Cya

Edited By: Alin on Mar 25th 2012, 10:52:28
See Original Post

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:27:51

So you are the one behind the country.

yeah .. spy ops bounced cuz my spal sux. Too bad. :) Neuron ehh .. bad words ? dumb is a bad word in your dictionary ? report me then, let the mods decide.

I am gonna use the same country name. also i go heavy jetter to take back land from bottom feeders. who double tap and triple (LIKE YOU).

No rules in this game to say i cannot do what i do. YOu just bottom feed and defence up.. so when guys like me show up, you get your panties in a knot.

chill - its a game :) and yeah i have been using the same country name and you double tap or triple tap me - you get whats coming, be it you are above or below me.

cheers :)

133tz Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:35:23

lol
I am an EE noob.

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:35:59

Don`t cry i did not warn you !!!

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:47:18

ohhh.. i am already scared.

Good spal and my reset is already ruined by the suicider that hit before you. so whatever you do is not gonna make any difference.

So Its true that you SOL pansies have revenge thingy in your heads .. bad personal traits.

Signed off
Your loving AW :)

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:49:49

love you too!

Cya!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 14:50:10

SW- Do not bring SOL into this here at Express. SOL is not pansies and if you believe that go to alliance and start a clan and wage war on SOL. Otherwise, leave SOL out of things here.

Personally i always make my retals if ever possible. However, if Alin can and wants to enforce something different- good for him. As long as he does not try against me its all good. That said i hope he mops the floor with your country. I have no sympathy for cry babys.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2012, 15:09:25

SW- Do not bring SOL into this here at Express. SOL is not pansies and if you believe that go to alliance and start a clan and wage war on SOL. Otherwise, leave SOL out of things here.
But Alin's country is called Join Sol 1A, haha. If he doesn't want his actions to reflect on his alliance maybe he shouldn't name himself after his alliance.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 15:59:05

no, thats not it.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:00:01

i never had a dream come true

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2012, 16:01:07

no, thats not it.
That's not what? Obvious enough to me. When you wear a name on your jersey you represent that name

tduong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:02:31

no, thats not it.
That's not what? Obvious enough to me. When you wear a name on your jersey you represent that name

no you don't. If a bunch of serial bombes wear ny giants jerseys then does that make the giants terrorists?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2012, 16:10:05

dont be an idiot. im talking about players on the team, students at the school, etc.

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:22:53

Is the same thing blid.

If some rock dude wears a shirt with the "death" dosen`t mean necesarlly he is death representative. ( Like I AM !!! :P )

Now my opinia is that in this kind of games ( FFA express etc ) alliances should not be brought into discution.

We all try to resurect 1a - and that`s why i have that country name. Others can use it too with their alliances - as long as there are gona be again 10k clean players in 1 A.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:23:56

Look Blid, when Tdyoung agrees with me i think that pretty much sums it up. You cannot be right all the time just as i cannot be wrong. Its ok, you tried, you are just not right this time.
I shall fear no retals,

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:54:17

Bah.. like it or not Alin represents SOL and their attitude.

Double tapping and crying when i take a retal.. is also being a wuss. You cannot hold your land and you retal on retal and you retaliate.

You are not gonna enforce anything on me Alin. Its a wasted reset already even before alin pulled a stunt. Btw - shows character of you and your rotting alliance. :)

yeah JOIN SOL 1A ... to play rainbow .. indy techer like alin did hehe.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:02:31

KOH is right- when i make a retal past 24 hours and you ROR that hit which you do not consider a retal- well, you are finished. I will ab or br your but into the ground/ not to mention missiles. Make the second hit period and your asking to be finished.

That said, if you see a guy who no matter what just can do nothing to hurt you- well, i hammer that guy on principal.

like u did against me right?
no wait. you self deleted. dumbass.

i was looking forward to having you be my land btch all set but you had to go and change your name. loser.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:08:07

Bah.. like it or not Alin represents SOL and their attitude.

Double tapping and crying when i take a retal.. is also being a wuss. You cannot hold your land and you retal on retal and you retaliate.

You are not gonna enforce anything on me Alin. Its a wasted reset already even before alin pulled a stunt. Btw - shows character of you and your rotting alliance. :)

yeah JOIN SOL 1A ... to play rainbow .. indy techer like alin did hehe.

lol ... dude you have to many faces even for me. 2 minutes ago you send me this:

"Message from Enterprise NX01 (#4) sent on 03/25/2012 16:57:46
Report this message
well warmongers be warmongers :)

best we stay away from each other for our own good then."

In my boards inbox i have another message from you :

-------------------- Original Message -----------------------
you want to bring this misunderstanding to next set too ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Not really ... i am not holding grudge in an on line game

cheers ! :)

Now all i can tell you is that : piss me long enough ... and you oh well ... you`ll see!!
I already show you my face, one and only. Stop showing me your faceS/.

P.S: go ask the world who is the cry baby around!!!

Edited By: Alin on Mar 25th 2012, 17:12:01
See Original Post

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:11:42

nothing wrong with starting 2 days late and jetting up to do your retals. thats how this game is supposed to be played...

i did that this reset and the guy subsequently triple tapped me again so now were at war.

seriously. if you dont want to get retalled for 1k+, dont lg me during my tech phase for 150 acres.

its simple as that. because if you do, i am going to retal you, and YOU WILL accept it. thats not a choice. if you come back for more, then you will not end well.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:16:08

Originally posted by JJ23:
nothing wrong with starting 2 days late and jetting up to do your retals. thats how this game is supposed to be played...

i did that this reset and the guy subsequently triple tapped me again so now were at war.

seriously. if you dont want to get retalled for 1k+, dont lg me during my tech phase for 150 acres.

its simple as that. because if you do, i am going to retal you, and YOU WILL accept it. thats not a choice. if you come back for more, then you will not end well.

Not in my book! If you take the luxury to play netting in the first hours of the game, that dose not give you to right to retal me at the end of reset.

That will get you into a really messy war. And turst me when i say this : in a 1 ws 1 war few were able to do well after a war with me :P

But that`s just me!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:19:46

im not gonna hit you in the end, because i should be stocking.
but game starts tuesday 5PM here in CA.

i dont play till thursday around noon.
at that point i will have 360 (300) roughly.

lets say i run my first 250-300 turns. get into my tech phase, first batch X, etc.

then i will be logging off for 12 hours (to get my last bonus).

so when i log on ill have roughly 300 (240)

lets say sometime between 12PM noon and 12AM you hit me.

i will probably retal you in about 24-36 hours. after i run another 400 turns or so. a couple hundred for tech phase, than a couple hundred to grow and jet up to hit you.

if you cant deal with that, then DONT LG me.simple.