Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 10:41:43

Originally posted by silentwolf:
sent on 03/24/2012 18:07:34

"I DON't accept retals past 24 hours window period!"

setting rules in express too ehh ? dumb sol biatches :P.. we will see who will have a "period" :)

You know how i call your type in earth ? Attention Whores aka AW.

The AW always come on formus boards making stupid threads about how something went wrong ingame.

Well, in my book you don`t take a retal over 24 hours period! I hit you 2 times for 250 smth acres. I would have accepted within 24 hours period any type of retal ( land:land ) but not at the end of reset.

I warned you ingame i am not taking this type of fluff and you just came here crying on AT.

Another fact that really proves your neuron is pretty much boored is that you have spamend my Inbox with bad words about me and my alliance ( wtf? is just a game - Grow up ).

Anyway - you are fluffed if you use the same country name, next sets. And is just me - and i always solve my problems 1Ws1.

So until you have the nuts to make the second hit on me stop beeing an AW on this board.

P.S: His country number is #4 - for anyone interested in this phatetic thread. He goes heavey jetter/ turns saving at the beggining trying to topfeed folks around latter on - but no, not me ...

Cya

Edited By: Alin on Mar 25th 2012, 10:52:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit