Verified:

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:07:47

please run no tanks this reset and a demo.

please. i beg you. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:08:08

PS- ill clean you out faster than the mouthwash. pffft.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:26:05

JJ23

To:

crest23

Subject:

listen

Date:

Mar 11th, 05:50

Message Body:

you better stfu if you know whats good for you. i will find you, and i will hurt you. in real life. period. nothing id love more than the chance to rid the world of a potential black nigerian piece of fluff craigslist and ebay scamming garbage.

New | Inbox | Reply
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:26:47

JJ23

To:

crest23

Subject:

yeaa

Date:

Mar 12th, 17:47

Message Body:

yeah fluff. since u didnt heed my advice u will feel my backlash on the forums. keep fighting back, i will find you, and i will kill you. bullet to the head 9mm. and deerhunter. you 2 are on teh HIT LIST> HITTTT LISTTTT
wooooooo!

earth from yo grave son.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:27:28

JJ23

To:

crest23

Subject:

keep ignoring me b1tcxh

Date:

Mar 13th, 16:02

Message Body:

you better call the cops because im coming for you. rid the world of another pathetic chum.

that soldier who killed 16 in afgan. thats me doing that to you and ur family.

New | Inbox | Reply
The Nigerian Nightmare.

133tz Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 16:40:42

lol JJ23 come to Sydney. I dare you. You will not be able to leave Sydney once you're here. Play nice or get your mouth stuffed.
I am an EE noob.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 17:07:08

Looks like another ban incoming for JJ. Obviously he's either joking or full of fluff but it's still creepy to see how far he takes it
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:08:04

JJ why the fluff are you threatening people?? thats very stupid and immature... you need to stop that dude...
Crest, your a good guy but anyone could of got JJ to detonate, i thought you were doing it for giggles... i have lost some respect for you my friend... you intentionaly set out to get him banned... and you probably got what you wanted. ANYBODY could of pushed JJ's buttons and got him to "loose it"... it would of took a bigger man NOT to do it! At least he was active on the boards, stirred the pot and added some laughs. Now we can all go back to posting in "bonus" threads.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:12:40

Don't worry, Jackalot...you'll still have Hopeless, tdoung, and all their 'roommates' to talk to in the meantime.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:16:28

oh my. can i push JJ's buttons too? if i get the combination right will he explode like an atomic bomb?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:19:13

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Don't worry, Jackalot...you'll still have Hopeless, tdoung, and all their 'roommates' to talk to in the meantime.

Nuk... go fluff yourself

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:34:31

Jack it was funny for a while, but if he is going to send that crap to me everyday, I might as well let the world know so that in the future when he really does explode we can at least answer to the FBI why this community allowed 2 Jared Loughners develop in the span of X years.

The guy obviously needs help, no need to keep hiding it. Whether he is joking or being for real I think it is best it is put out there.

I'm sure this kind of conversations took place while Jared was brewing and no one had the guts to do anything about it. When the FBI comes asking me questions, at least I know I did my part.

I think his getting help for his mental health issues surpasses the entertainment value we get from reading his posts, don't you think?

When he does explode and hurts himself or someone else what are you going to say? "Oh, I thought he was just kidding, you know, for laughs, I didn't know he would actually go out and do something crazy."?

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 13th 2012, 17:36:58
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:38:16

And I will not accept anyone threathening my family. You have an issue with me, that's fine, do not talk about my family!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:39:52

JJ you really don't want to be put in the same boat as the guy the killed 16 Afghans in cold blood. JJ you need to relax man, why don't you just trash talk Crest back, no need for threatening people... This is only a game!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

Karim Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:40:12

This kind of threats should be tollerated nor in a game nor in real life.

Send him on a long, well earned vacation.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:48:59

To: Deerhunter
Subject: hey dumbass
Date: Feb 20th, 23:43
Message Body:
why is every one of your posts about cheating or reference to me. keep doing it and i will be killing you before summer comes around.

dead. 9mm in the head bro. better get yo local poopoo involved. or we be talkin boutcha in the obituaries.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:50:15

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: hey dumbass
Date: Feb 22nd, 00:37
Message Body:
watch me. ill take out you and your family. and all your relatives so they cant procreate another piece of sh1t.

and nice going suiciding in tourney. too bad im in game B. ROFL. and already happily warring 2 morons.. who are about as smart and efficient as YOU.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:51:22

Subject: haah
Date: Feb 12th, 18:11
Message Body:
keep talking chump. enjoy what buildings you have left. ahahahahhaahahha fagg0t.

still gonna kill you.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:52:04

JJ23
Subject: RE: RE: haah
Date: Feb 12th, 19:38
Message Body:

ur a joke. ur gonna cower in the corner when i tower over you little fluff. ur gonna die at my hands choking on your own balls after i rip them off.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:55:04

Originally posted by crest23:
And I will not accept anyone threathening my family. You have an issue with me, that's fine, do not talk about my family!

and maybe he does need help...

but i have to wonder, when i see the news reports of kids going through their schools shooting people.. things probably would of been different if people had been nice to them...

taunting, bullying has cansequences as well crest, ask the families of the dead students and teachers.

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:55:51

jackass are you jj's fluff?

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:56:43

lol

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:56:55

best thread ever

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:56:58

this convo is above your head hopeless.. run along and go play now

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:58:27

How long will some people make excuses for JJ? How long till permanent action be taken? How many more threats to people and their families? Will it take someone from Earth really getting killed in Real Life? Is that the kind of publicity the mods here are seeking? Is that why they fail to act on these RL threats?

When people like Jared L go crazy and kill people everyone says "where was the warning signs?" Well, mods, HOW MANY DO YOU REQUIRE? Enough i say! Enough. There is no reason or excuse for this. It is time for you to act and anyone defending this kind of behavior needs help too. Jack, would you defend Jared? I think not. I hope not anyway. JJ clearly is a mental case and the question now is- will Earth tolerate any type of behavior until someone really is killed? Or will they act? What is it going to take?
I shall fear no retals,

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:58:48

hey jackass!! what ever happen to you in alliance? i thought you were the fluff over there? lmao

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 17:59:47

JJ is not a kid though. He's a grown man. A manager too at Chase bank.

I don't believe I bullied or taunted him either.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:00:28

really??.. you believe him?.. some kids just dont grow up.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:00:37

Jack, there are many people here who do not like me. Many people here have said mean and nasty things too and about me. How many times have i threatened anyone here or their families in RL? The answer is 0. Never. No excuse. You know that deep inside. Own up to it.
I shall fear no retals,

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:01:20

i dont think over a game like this really constitutes as bullying. JJ can quit the game at anytime...

Moral Decay

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:02:00

Maybe you could be JJs protector and roommate at the mental institution Jackelope.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:02:26

or choose not to read forums.
I shall fear no retals,

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:04:20

Jackass and JJ got sweaty together last night!!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:07:28

Lastly, if the mods here will not act i ask now for JJ to send me his real name, address, and phone # the next time he decides to send me a threatening message for me or my family. The mods here might not act but i will know what to do with that information and who to give it too.

Edited By: Deerhunter on Mar 13th 2012, 18:12:43
See Original Post
I shall fear no retals,

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:08:49

+1

Moral Decay

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:14:51

Originally posted by Rogue8:
+1

if you knew DeerHunter better.. you may change that to a -1
this is more than a game to alotta people here... they live here.

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:16:43

I was thinking of reporting it to the cops...

Moral Decay

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:20:36

LOL... please do.. and report everything back here for pure entertainment value...

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:22:12

Jack would have us all wait till someone gets killed for real and then this Earth forums and game gets shut down permanent.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:30:08

ill tell you one thing DH.. what you are doing will lead to trouble faster than what i do...
but you would haveta have 1/2 a brain to know what im talking about.. youre outta luck there DH.. :)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 18:34:44

The thing is Jackelope... people aren't "bullying" JJ or being jerks at all. He has a history of either cheating or using tactics people don't respect. People simply saying what they think about how he plays don't deserve criticism for that, and definitely don't deserve JJ's ridiculous threats. Even if he's just playing a character on here for his own enjoyment, these things he's saying are way over the line.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:38:35

blid... i agree.
but he cant help himself... the way people choose to treat him = what we see today

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:39:24

blid.. does he send you threatening msg's??? why is that??

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:40:31

if he's a sane rational human being, then he can help himself. otherwise he's just plain screwed in the head. or is it that he has a few screws loose and needs to be screwed in the head... cray cray.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:45:27

who said hes "sane" or "rational" dibs? lol

tduong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:59:34

lol more drama.
From my experience, DH is worse than JJ.
But i just choose to not get involved with you retards yet you still somehow threw me in this conversation.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:04:01

The only place i would throw you is in the trash tduong. I have no use for you. I did not ask or say anything here about you. Also, consider the messages ive posted were only SOME of the ones ive gotten insite- there have been others that he sent me ingame as well. I know you all remember his deletions for ingame messages. So again, how many until it is stopped? How is this OK. In my eyes it is never justified.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:05:36

I hope the mods will at least make it know what if any punishment or actions that they take. I think that only fair to know since we were threatened many times.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:16:21

fluffin spare us from your Bullfluff DH!!
just STFU!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 19:26:35

Popcorn anyone?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!