Verified:

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:35:55

hey jack, stfu and go take your down syndrome meds

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:40:42

see. heres the problem. i did not threaten him on the forums, so i am not going to get banned. sorry to break it to you.

the mods have never stated i cannot send certain msgs ingame.

all i asked for was to be left alone. yet i have idiots like crest and DH rag on me non stop. its not funny, nor do i have to tolerate it. that kid who did the columbine.. he probably got annoyed because people wouldnt leave him alone. and if he asked nicely and they still harassed him, he had every right to shoot them. period.

like i said before. you want to rag on me for being purple, fine. but i havent been deleted for a rules violation in probably 4-5 months. the last couple were due to language and threats, from idiots like you guys who think its okay to suicide me for no reason, waste the time and effort i put onto my country just for giggles, or for people like crest, who constantly badmouth me.

i have never been unkind to someone who was kind to me. and i will never be kind to someone who is unkind to me. simple as that.

Edited By: JJ23 on Mar 13th 2012, 19:43:32
See Original Post
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:41:22

Originally posted by Hopeless:
hey jack, stfu and go take your down syndrome meds

LOL, i feel sorry for you hopeless..
I mean who names themself "hopeless"?? LOL
you coulda picked anything you want...
you pick hopeless.. lol
if you were tring to be truthful..
you shoulda called yourself "stupid" lol

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:44:09

Originally posted by JJ23:
test.

LMAFO!!!
JJ please stop threatening people!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:50:34

JJ its a 2 way street.. if youre nice to crest.. im sure he will be nice back,..
DH.. hes an idiot... call him what ever names you want,, just dont threaten... even though i truly believe you do not mean what you say... its outta anger.. its still not right.

Menion Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:53:56

I'm glad I don't live in American. We might have crazies here nut at least we don't let them have guns.

Christ the immaturity in this place is unbelieveable. None of you are children so stop acting like it.

Mods - lock this post and end this. Give bans to those that deserve them. JJ SHOULD be banned for those messages. The first is quite racist and should not be tolerated.

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:54:41

Hey JJ I have no disrespect for you. D you want to know why, because I don't know you. If I were to bug you I expect you to bug me back. If I suicide on you, suicide on me back. In the end this is just a game and you don't need to take this stuff personal. Instead of threatening someone, go suicide on someone. sure it sucks for that person but who cares its a game and its fun!
Don't worry about being purpled... Ive been purpled the last 2 sets. Of course it wasn't really my fault in the end though...
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:58:12

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL SAY THIS. if you are nice to me, you will get the same in return. if you are not. then i will be nasty to you as well.

i will address people 1 by 1.

BLID- i dont care if you dont respect tech leeches or offense alliances. if its not against the rules, and im not purpled for it, you will accept and deal with it. and NOT WHINE about it. you can do the same things within limits and boundaries of the game, but choose not to. good for you. dont whine and bash me for wishing to play a different style of game than you.

CREST23- if you think you havent bashed or taunted me, you are in complete denial. telling me to go play a clean reset is a taunt. especially considering i havent been deleted for anything stemming from a rules violation in close to 6 months. so you bringing up crap for 2011 is unnecessary, and will not be tolerated. and you saying some crap about educating newbies about my lack of accomishments, still dont think thats bullish or taunting. get a grip.

DH- i will never stop threatening you. ill just not do it on the forums so i wont be banned. you have said of equal things to me AND YOU KNOW IT, i just choose to not whine and b1tch about them and post them here. you have also threatened me ingame, and gotten deleted once for it, so dont sit here and be a hypocrite. the one thing that makes my blood boil is someone whining about something they deliberately do themslves.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:58:14

JJ.. just wants to netgain and be the best... its not just a game to some.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:59:11

Originally posted by Jackelope:
JJ its a 2 way street.. if youre nice to crest.. im sure he will be nice back,..
DH.. hes an idiot... call him what ever names you want,, just dont threaten... even though i truly believe you do not mean what you say... its outta anger.. its still not right.

up until the past couple days, i have never said anything bad about crest. i have PMed him muiltiple times to ask him to stop badmouthing me without ever doing it to him on these forums, and he has not stopped. so that is why were at this point now.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:01:16

Just as an observation, I do remember there being a warning on the ingame Messages page about being careful what ingame messages are sent.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:02:47

Originally posted by Rogue8:
Hey JJ I have no disrespect for you. D you want to know why, because I don't know you. If I were to bug you I expect you to bug me back. If I suicide on you, suicide on me back. In the end this is just a game and you don't need to take this stuff personal. Instead of threatening someone, go suicide on someone. sure it sucks for that person but who cares its a game and its fun!
Don't worry about being purpled... Ive been purpled the last 2 sets. Of course it wasn't really my fault in the end though...

unforunately rogue, it doesnt work that way. i think suiciding is waste of time. i dont put hours a week into this game just to finish 50th. i expect, as most do that my time will be rewarded with a W, or at least an attempt to.

lets say you are an athlete. play basketball. you dont shoot those 1000 freethrows a day and spend countless hours in the gym to sit on the bench. you practice so that you not only make the team, but try and become the best player on the team.

earth just like anything in life is like that. when i expend effort, and someone who has nothing better to do can take 3 minutes and ruin hours of work, for no reason other than the fact that they dont like me, or didnt like my country name. thats offensive to me. and i take that personally. i dont care to fight in earth, because im not spending hours to finish 50th. do you get it now?

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:05:56

Ya I understand what your saying. But at the same time this is only a game... no different than Call of Duty or Halo.
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

tduong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:07:40

one game in COD is 10 mins.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:08:04

JJ- you are a LIAR. I have NEVER threatened you. Yes, i have said if you attacked me i would defend myself and the truth is i probably would tear you apart. However, that would be in self defense. I would never seek you out or threaten such. Also, any message i sent you containing anything like that was in response to your threats. I do not like being threatened. I can defend myself- very well in fact. Of course, there you go threatening to shoot me- no deff for that. Well, you belong in a mental institution and Jack would make a fine roommate for you. That is all i can say. Your a proven liar and cheat- history does not lie. No defending that. You got caught. At least man up. I will say one last time- do not threaten me, my family, or my friends. Your a punk. Thats it. Enough.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 13th 2012, 20:11:14

Actually JJ23 you can be banned for PM's as the forum message system is part of the forum.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:12:08

Ya I understand what your saying. But at the same time this is only a game... no different than Call of Duty or Halo.

LOL... some of these people have lived this game for decades... its not just a game

blid

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 20:12:38

Originally posted by JJ23:
all i asked for was to be left alone. yet i have idiots like crest and DH rag on me non stop. its not funny, nor do i have to tolerate it. that kid who did the columbine.. he probably got annoyed because people wouldnt leave him alone. and if he asked nicely and they still harassed him, he had every right to shoot them. period.
Looks like more death threats and also wow if you really believe that. Still not sure if you do or are screwing with us but what if someone really does call the police?

Edited By: blid on Mar 13th 2012, 20:21:13
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:14:32

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
JJ- you are a LIAR. I have NEVER threatened you. Yes, i have said if you attacked me i would defend myself and the truth is i probably would tear you apart. However, that would be in self defense. I would never seek you out or threaten such. Also, any message i sent you containing anything like that was in response to your threats. I do not like being threatened. I can defend myself- very well in fact. Of course, there you go threatening to shoot me- no deff for that. Well, you belong in a mental institution and Jack would make a fine roommate for you. That is all i can say. Your a proven liar and cheat- history does not lie. No defending that. You got caught. At least man up. I will say one last time- do not threaten me, my family, or my friends. Your a punk. Thats it. Enough.

like the last set where you hit him like an old lady swinging a purse and then self deleted?? your a fluff DH... where were you last set when i called you out... what about this set... your a fluffing joke...everyone laughs about you...

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:26:27

As i said last set SOL is warring in Alliance. I did not have hardly any time for here. I doubt ill have much time this set either. But im messaging here cause enough is enough. Death threats should not be tolerated.
I shall fear no retals,

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 20:26:43

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:27:43

Warster, if he can be banned for insite messages then why is he not?
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:29:01

Warster.. can we Ban DH for being an idiot?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 20:31:29

LOL... some of these people have lived this game for decades... its not just a game

Its a way of life, baby!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:32:13

This coming from the defender of Captain Loughner? Please.
I shall fear no retals,

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:32:29

once again blid, you are reading more into something that frankly doesnt do with you.

you have a reputation for doing that lately, which is annoying. and funny how you decide to ignore the portion of my post directly concerning you.

i simply stated im not necessarily siding with the columbine kid, but i can understand why he did what he did... and if you think im weeping over the dead kids who tormented him on a daily basis, then you are surely mistaken.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:35:33

"DH- i will never stop threatening you. ill just not do it on the forums so i wont be banned."

How is this alone not a direct threat at me? Warster, he is saying he will keep threatening me right here.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:36:45

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

This coming from the defender of Captain Loughner? Please.

and who the fluff you think you are?? defender of the people??
It would just be nice if you were capable of thinking before you stype.. :/

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:38:41

Originally posted by crest23:
JJ is not a kid though. He's a grown man. A manager too at Chase bank.

I don't believe I bullied or taunted him either.

that was your quote crest. this is from team server.

JJ23
well i just got deleted for cursing out and making threats to whoever runs that dr mario country. oh well.
crest23
You got deleted again? Looks like you just paid for one more month on my case worker retention account.

and you have never taunted or bullied me right?

too bad for you i got reinstated too. hate to burst your bubble.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 13th 2012, 20:58:34

Guys cut it out, all of u
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 21:03:30

ahhh man... but i got 3 shots of brandy left. what's i supposed to do while i'm drinking it? sit here and chew on my tongue?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 21:10:38

Rum+Coke=Win :)
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 21:11:20

ok warster, but all i was doing was proving a statement being either true or false.

tduong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 21:28:11

LMAO it's that time of the month

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 21:54:45

payday in 2 days. you betcha.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 22:22:39

I don't like paydays, too much peanuts in them :/ snickers FTW!
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 22:38:31

F u. its all about that milky way. you know whats friggin great tho.

almond joys.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 22:48:15

Yeh! Almond Joys are good too :)
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 22:53:40

That's why I have a retainer account that JJ keeps filled :-) His last deposit should fund my yatch this Christmas.

How is it that oldman, Viva, and JJ play CI in Express but only JJ's country has shady things going on?

The 3 of them play Rep casher but always, set after set, JJ's country ALWAYS has shenanegans going on in his account?

JJ claims his 30 mill membership is more legit than mdemon's, but he neglects to tell us that in both their sets, they both had 3 tech allies, even though only mdemon was a techer?

The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 22:59:12

JJ, you know my country this set. Make it fun for me, I beg of you. Although as we will all find out in 4 days, you are a ferocious, albeit inactive/inept little kitten.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 23:02:10

crest no fun, he won't fight back. He only takes one retal

blid

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 23:34:49

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

herbs12 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 23:51:42

Something needs to be done with him. Those comments are completely out of line. JJ does bring humor to most of the boards with his dillusional ranting, but now he is threatening to kill ppl over this game.

JJ get help man lol your nuts!

justtaint

Mar 14th 2012, 0:06:37

Cya Waldo. You're a piece of trash.
SlashMD

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 0:08:01

I wonder... A guy works at a bank. He used to cheat, that we know of for sure... Claims to be clean now... Hmmm, i keep getting this name in my head??? Bernard Madoff, that was the name! He was a banker who cheated. I think he got caught too. Imagine, a banker being crooked? I know its hard to believe, what with the great history they have with Wall Street. I know its hard to imagine a banker being anything but honest. I mean, its not like they make a living cheating honest hard workers is it?

I hope no one here is like that. I mean, Madoff does not play here right? Frankly i think he is a great example of what can happen to a cheater- esp a cheating banker.
I shall fear no retals,

justtaint

Mar 14th 2012, 0:19:02

DH, stop with the bad analogies. Only JJ23 is allowed to use stupid analogies to excuse his cheating ways.
SlashMD

tduong Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 0:30:33

Lol the board is alive!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2012, 0:34:45

Originally posted by tduong:
Lol the board is alive!

+1
(•_•)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 7:39:30

don't know why honest hard workers would want to complain about cheating bankers... they get to do more hard work because they were stupid enough to get suckered...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 7:41:16

Those comments are not only racist but way out of line. Not trying to tell Mods how this should be handle, but in my view it merits, permaban. JJ has been warned many times about his behavior in this forum.
He has been falsely warned about being ban, which has encouraged his foul behavior. Losing his temper easily doesn't him a right to go around insulting/threatening others.

Originally posted by Warster:
JJ you will Stop threatening people

this is YOUR last warning :)

Originally posted by Warster:
JJ how many times do we have to ban you for threatening people

last warning do it again and i'll perm ban ur forum account

Ifoundyoucheating- make a post to who owns what country and accuse them of cheating without proof again i'll ban you too.

all of you cut the crap,