Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 14:59:12

The way I see this, there are only 2 choices.

1. Everyone join TSO. Just call your team xMxTSO, or DBD_TSO, or ETFT_TSO. That way you are TSO and since everyone is TSO, everything is nullified.

2. Quit the server.

When my country gets killed, I won't be coming back.

BTW, well said cyref.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 15:06:52

Yeah crest23 that is pretty much it, and as you noted a lot of people that didnt want to fight TSO joined them this round.

I think I will go with option 2, and most people I have spoken to are in agreement about that. So I suppose next round it will only be TSO left.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 15:18:03

Originally posted by Boltar:
Call me coward. That's ur choice. Hate me that's ur choice. To say I don't respect other people is dead wrong. First everyone complains u kill 5 man tags one by one. Now we take on everyone and be outnumbered u still complain. When someone else was the big dog no one complained as much and those people need cheese to go with the whine. What's fine for them isn't for us? I don't think so
So what are your reasons for FSing every tag on the server then? Because someone dared you people shouldn't complain?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:19:44

The dare and everyone complained we didn't take on anyone other then a 5 man tag

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:28:29

So then why shouldn't DBD members be complaining?

btw enjoy your reset, my instructions to my clan have been "don't restart" ;) looks like many clans will be doing the same...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:38:52

Call me coward. That's ur choice. Hate me that's ur choice. To say I don't respect other people is dead wrong. First everyone complains u kill 5 man tags one by one. Now we take on everyone and be outnumbered u still complain. When someone else was the big dog no one complained as much and those people need cheese to go with the whine. What's fine for them isn't for us? I don't think so

Dude you are not outnumbered. Last night it was 40 TSO countries vs 49 unprepapred, unrelated and unorganized netgaining teams.

how the hell are the odds not heavily stacked to your favor?

Thats like me challenging 200 people to a bumper car battle and I show up in a M1 Abrams tank and just steam roll every one in sight....

Also none of the previous big dogs on the server ever treated other players the way you guys are treating the server. Thats why people never complained or whined as much as they are now.

I am 1000% sure that everyone who is not in TSO would be glad to have RD or WoG/FBI as the big dog on the server again instead of you guys. Atleast with us people could netgaining and play in peace.

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 2nd 2012, 16:42:11
See Original Post

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:41:37

Its 45 TSO countries in total even. :)

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:43:29

oh great 45 so now they are out numbering the server lol.

sigma Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:09:14

People shouldn't be able to choose their team on this server. Otherwise isn't this just 1a with more turns?

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:14:56

wow, looks like team server will be around 50 people next set wEEeeeeEEEeeeeeEeeEEEEEEEee

Unholy Monks

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:15:36

More turns, shorter rounds and less people in each tag. Thats about it.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:16:29

CGiboney: There will probably be some untagged people too, so say 40ish TSO people and some 20 untagged and a couple of new teams that dont know what is waiting for them. Thats about it Id say.

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:22:12

sounds about right.

Unholy Monks

Hunsad Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:19:14

Haven't played this set but if I understand what you are saying here is that you first took out the 5 man teams that could hurt you one at the time and then you decleare on the server when you were safe?

Pain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:35:22

RD and WoG/FBI never killed of anyone just because they could. RD just killed people who attacked them, so if you left them alone you got to net in peace. WoG/FBI have never killed anyone for no reason the worst they ever did was start trouble and allow the other side to FS them.

TSO is just a gathering of players who arent that good at the game and want to feel like they accomplished something. good job guys.

archaic, if you came back to team to play in TSO you are the biggest hypocrite ever lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:38:41

Haven't played this set but if I understand what you are saying here is that you first took out the 5 man teams that could hurt you one at the time and then you decleare on the server when you were safe? [/quote]

Yup that's what happend. They tag killed WoGs only team and then they killed Fist and some of DBD. The only teams that would actually care about showing up to a war. So once the only "threats" were eliminated they went after all the netgaining techers and cashers and claimed to be heavily out numbered and out matched 3:1 when in reality they currently out number and outgun the rest of the server.

I vote TSO to be named the joke of 2012 or maybe of the joke of all of EE :)

moronic1 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:54:28

Originally posted by crest23:
The way I see this, there are only 2 choices.

1. Everyone join TSO. Just call your team xMxTSO, or DBD_TSO, or ETFT_TSO. That way you are TSO and since everyone is TSO, everything is nullified.

2. Quit the server.

When my country gets killed, I won't be coming back.

BTW, well said cyref.

2 it is.

TheTruth

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:17:56

boltar are you dumb?? you killing a bunch of people who want to netgain for no reason doesnt show your organization and strength, it makes you look like an idiot.

i dont care if its 40 v 60 or 40 v 1000. if you are fighting netgainers who do not want to fight, then ur a fluff. you should be banned from the team server, kicked out of your alliance tag, and the only server you should be allowed to play is express, but 2 days after everyone else started so they can farm you all reset till u quit earth.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

TheTruth

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:18:39

and if everyone joined TSO, why dont we just disable the attack button. give the crown to whoever can time their market manipulation and batch explores right for the win.

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:01:39

DBD wog/fbi tso monks etc... look if you have more than 1 team or more than 5 members. Then you're just as guilty as tso. TSO is bigger. So what if you don't do this bs tso is doing. Numbers rules as you can see so please just drop this clan mentality. Alliance server is for clans, join that.

TSO is just setting an extreme precedent on exactly what it takes to ruin a server. Yes wog/fbi dbd wb etc... never went that far but you were heading that way.

Think about it if there's 5 tags team dominating the top 50 and "friendly" with a few other teams then the rest of the server will just get farmed and can't do anything back except war. If they war, they'll lose so they just log in everyday to get farmed. Even a good player in a start up 1 tag team will not make t10 like that.

Using honor codes, turn team back into the way it's supposed to be. 5 man team vs all other 5 man teams. That's what the competition is supposed to be. If you have the best 5 man team then you are most likely to win
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:07:07

dang we have 6 members in two tags..

Unholy Monks

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:11:17

tduong, no that is not correct at least not regarding DBD.

We never attacked anyone for no reason whatsoever.
We were always open for diplomacy and discussions regarding anything (if someone bothered to try)
We never set out to ruin anyone's fun on the server, we wanted and will always want some healthy competetion.
We always accepted retals no matter the size of your team
We never cross team-retalled so thereby our teams only cooperated when we were suicided on or attacked by other teams.

I am all for some rules on the server though, although I would prefer them to be set in the game and not some arbitrary rules by "honour" or whatever, you can quite clearly see that there is no honour among some on this server.

afaik Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:15:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yup that's what happend. They tag killed WoGs only team and then they killed Fist and some of DBD. The only teams that would actually care about showing up to a war. So once the only "threats" were eliminated they went after all the netgaining techers and cashers and claimed to be heavily out numbered and out matched 3:1 when in reality they currently out number and outgun the rest of the server.

I vote TSO to be named the joke of 2012 or maybe of the joke of all of EE :)

For the record, they also took out ETFT before posting this war dec.

sigma Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:15:34

It just shows that this server is the joke. As long as members can choose what tag they can be in, then this will always happen. Be it TSO or the new flavor of the week.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:25:16

Stop crying and start killing, people!!!! We all know nothing new about this server, it is what it is!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:26:27

Originally posted by ViLSE:
tduong, no that is not correct at least not regarding DBD.....

I understand what you're saying but you gotta look at the big picture. If all the good players band together and not hit each then the rest of the server will just get farmed.

For example, last reset i was #1 or #2 until I died at rank #3. However, if i was in one of the new tags like 420 or irate, phx, etc... i would've had a hard time just being in the top10 for a few minutes.

And if my 5 man team decide to BR one of your countries set up with 80% jets just for topfeeding retals(not saying you do, just example) then your other tags should not interfere. My new 5 man team shouldn't be afraid to war another 5 man team because of other tags jumping in to tag kill. You may not be as extreme as TSO but it still ruins the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:35:50

Yes they should, cuz killing a country for running all jetter is GAY
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

K_L Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:37:57

Hi, I am a very serious person, and I've come here to talk about the gravity of actions of our fellow players. Who in their inconsiderate ways are ruining the experience of fellow friend players on this particular server. Because they lack the vision of how things in general manner should be done, this riffraff are causing upset of unmeasurable proportions. How can we stop them in this crime of polluting the spirit of this magnificent game? I put forward that we issue a protest of most severe kind. And we shall meet again in the battlefield as proper gentlement. If the terms are not met, the penalty must be most grievous. We shall question their amout of horizontal wrestling and call them in names of most ghastly. I hope things don't come to this harsh. If for some unimaginable reason the shall not stop, we will leave this server for ever. After all all we have is our country and it's not like this server would magically reset every now and then. Cheer up up boys and tally ho!

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:42:06

tduong: If we can get some support from the game so that only one team can do harmful attacks on another then I am totally with you. However as the server works right now that is not likely to happen.

Youd have to do more than a couple of BRs for us to have killed you though, but if you had suicided on us then you are correct, we would have killed you from all the DBD teams. But thats reallya bout it. Had you done a new team and played normally and done retals (all jetter or not) we would not have minded at all and actually would have quite liked it. More teams is more fun.

What is happening now is going on the wrong direction, many teams will leave over this, and it does nothing constructive whatsoever.

Pain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:06:24

Originally posted by K_L:
Hi, I am a very serious person, and I've come here to talk about the gravity of actions of our fellow players. Who in their inconsiderate ways are ruining the experience of fellow friend players on this particular server. Because they lack the vision of how things in general manner should be done, this riffraff are causing upset of unmeasurable proportions. How can we stop them in this crime of polluting the spirit of this magnificent game? I put forward that we issue a protest of most severe kind. And we shall meet again in the battlefield as proper gentlement. If the terms are not met, the penalty must be most grievous. We shall question their amout of horizontal wrestling and call them in names of most ghastly. I hope things don't come to this harsh. If for some unimaginable reason the shall not stop, we will leave this server for ever. After all all we have is our country and it's not like this server would magically reset every now and then. Cheer up up boys and tally ho!

K_L even though you are a traitor and the enemy, i still miss talking to you in IRC lol. never fail to make me laugh.
Your mother is a nice woman

Anna

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:30:49

I fully agree with everything Cyref said.

I don't have the motivation or time required to play TSO's killing game. I would never join the ranks of a Clan with such juvenile and often offensive countrynames.

The only reason I came back to the game, was to hang around with my friends in DBD. For now I'm done with this game.

DBD Blarg - selfdeleted

/Atwe

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:34:17

nice TSO !

LMFAO will rise again hehe

Jiman Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:53:29

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:55:45

tso didnt kill lmafo... dbd did..

TheTruth

Feb 2nd 2012, 23:17:19

Originally posted by TheTruth:
boltar are you dumb?? you killing a bunch of people who want to netgain for no reason doesnt show your organization and strength, it makes you look like an idiot.

i dont care if its 40 v 60 or 40 v 1000. if you are fighting netgainers who do not want to fight, then ur a fluff. you should be banned from the team server, kicked out of your alliance tag, and the only server you should be allowed to play is express, but 2 days after everyone else started so they can farm you all reset till u quit earth.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

cmon boltar. respond.

elvesrus

Feb 2nd 2012, 23:24:52

too bad different servers are different entities. hell, I don't touch express until 2 days into the set anyway, run 0 defense, and don't care about being grabbed. if people farm me, I give up netting and just kill.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

tduong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 0:58:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yes they should, cuz killing a country for running all jetter is GAY

an all jetter 1/3 of my nw being able to ps me is gay. But I never said I'd kill an all jetter. I'd just leave him a parking lot for being stupid.
That's not my point. My point being if your team don't like my team. Don't be a fluff and call in 4 other tags to war. Hence multi tag teams ruin the game. You can impose your policies on my team and we can't war because we don't have the numbers. Which is what's happening with this tso situation now. You don't like their rules, they kill you and all your tags.

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 0:59:28

Whoops I was leaning over my keyboard to get to my Crown Royal that I was drinking and I accidentally killed this guy. SO SORRY

BR Feb 3, 00:27 negative return (#134) xWB4x young dumb and full of cum (#23) DruNkSeX 2 B
1 C

Better luck next time> OK PEOPLE LETS GET IT ON AND RID THIS GAME OF THIS CLAN. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

tduong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:00:37

Originally posted by elvesrus:
too bad different servers are different entities. hell, I don't touch express until 2 days into the set anyway, run 0 defense, and don't care about being grabbed. if people farm me, I give up netting and just kill.

wow and people say i'm the bad guy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:13:49

Nah, you're not bad guy, you're just confused :p
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 3:53:16

finally, someone is bringing some ORDER to this server
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

dLpLow Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 8:21:27

Originally posted by Pain:
RD and WoG/FBI never killed of anyone just because they could. RD just killed people who attacked them, so if you left them alone you got to net in peace. WoG/FBI have never killed anyone for no reason the worst they ever did was start trouble and allow the other side to FS them.

TSO is just a gathering of players who arent that good at the game and want to feel like they accomplished something. good job guys.

archaic, if you came back to team to play in TSO you are the biggest hypocrite ever lol.

idk pain me and u have talked but im a pretty good netgainer and run a pretty damn good war country too......so the whole thing that TSO is a bunch of nobodys who donts know how to play the game...well i take offense to that....and like i said earlier....i tried getting you and DBD guys together to fight them off before they got controle of the server......and well u know what happened
btw
mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
still bigger then yours
~~>
love yea PAIN!!!!
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 9:03:23

Yeah but thats just the thing dLp, we dont WANT to fight all the time. We want to netgain. Its not really that hard to understand is it?

We can fight once in a great while if we would have to, but really we prefer not to.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2012, 9:52:36

This is a total waste of time, the game is pointless with these assholes in it. DBD3 Attilla self deleting.

boneSAW1

Feb 3rd 2012, 12:00:34

Iam out of this server no need waste time here...

Thanx for destroying a whole server, admins you can shut team server down.

Killa Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 12:45:01

kaka
+Killa

OmarEVP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 13:10:17

if this server was only tso, the winning country would be like 25m nw...

Boltar Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 13:36:38

Tso did kill wog early yes. As for thefist they attacked us first and threatened us on other servers. As for the no talent. We have multiple alliance top10 finishers in tso. Multiple top10 hitters. Ur claims are off on that one pain

OmarEVP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 13:46:27

when you have 4 out of 50 countries who can adequately netgain, your alliance is pathetic. end of story.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 14:14:14

Yeah I wouldnt argue that there isnt any potential skill in TSO. It is just really utilised in a very poor way. There certainly isnt much skill required to kill a netting country with a large stockpile with 45 war-geared countries.

Especially when said netting countries are not even really fighting back.