Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:01:44

TSO Declares War on Server
Everyone thinks that TSO is picking on a weak team. That we need a bigger challenge.
Many wanted TSO to declare war on the server, to see if we could do it.
Originally posted by trainboy:
Now don't take this as a challenge but if tso warred every tag on the server who do you think would win And does opinion change on if they get the fs or not? I personally think they would, time everyone else got together they would have killed 20-40 and by time turns were balanced rest would be 40 countries down in 2-3 days

TSO Offically accepts that challenge. TSO isnt going to just slowly fade away into dust, we are here to stay.

Originally posted by SuperFly:
more so amused at the death of another 5 man team. This time its the Fist biting the dust. By the end of the set you can claim to have warred the entire server and won :)

I am sure you will be happy with the results then. TSO understands that all the server desires is a true team server. Where multiple teams no longer pick smaller ones.

Originally posted by Pain:
no they cant all they did was kill single tags one by one. thats not impressive lol.

We hope impress you then with what are plans are.

Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server. Next reset we will be officially policing the server to keep it a true team server. That means retals are only to be done by the team that were offended. If war occurs, it can only be done with the equal amount of teams. No outside assistance to any team what so ever. This will also be applied to TSO, on one condition. Since it is TSO who are going to enforce these rules, if any team's break these simple rules, every team on the offending side will die. These rules may change at any time which will be posted up.

Originally posted by crest23:
What does this mean?

This means everyone is the target. Everyone will be cleansed.

TSO officially declares war on the server.

Written by Jiman HFA of TSO, approved and confirmed by Boltar El D*cktatorhead of TSO

Jiman Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:02:23

Confirmed.

mrford Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:02:38

stupid thread is stupid
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

davidoss Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:22:24

/me munches Jiman

Cougar Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:42:42

Originally posted by mrford:
stupid thread is stupid

overused meme speech is overused....

elvesrus

Feb 1st 2012, 21:48:02

in soviet russia server kills TSO
Elves is a douche on every server.

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:48:29

lol because everyone that plays team will see this thread. Why don't you ingame message everyone. Then I would believe it's legit declaration. You have 40 peeps and there's less than 200 people playing so each person message a few peeps shouldn't take long.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:52:47

u tell us how to message everyone ingame and we will

elvesrus

Feb 1st 2012, 22:04:36

we are in the process of sending messages to everyone

Jiman Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:11:18

I am complete.

"TSO has declared war on the entire server.
This includes everyone.

We are doing our FS on the server right now.

Please check this link for more details.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...erver-offenders-tso"

spawn Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:20:16

i just hope that i get the kill on Boltar ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:26:54

works for me spawny ;)

spawn Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:39:51

PM me your # to increase my chances ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:41:54

spawn, just purple everyone and you win the war! lol

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:48:47

Originally posted by Boltar:
u tell us how to message everyone ingame and we will

lol you must've only read the first setence

Originally posted by tduong:
lol because everyone that plays team will see this thread. Why don't you ingame message everyone. Then I would believe it's legit declaration. You have 40 peeps and there's less than 200 people playing so each person message a few peeps shouldn't take long.

elvesrus

Feb 1st 2012, 22:58:04

you apparently don't understand how that aspect works if you think an FFA & Express mod can do something like that on team.

P.S. check you ingame messages ;)

braden Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 23:49:09

boltar: not cool. very disappointed.

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:02:27

Originally posted by elvesrus:

you apparently don't understand how that aspect works if you think an FFA & Express mod can do something like that on team.

P.S. check you ingame messages ;)

It was a joke. Don't get your panties twisted

trainboy Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:04:39

yeh that first quote now being used is plagisrism

and do we expect more lameness like this nextset?

MADMARK Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:23:47

Posted by BOLTAR

We hope impress you then with what are plans are.

Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server. Next reset we will be officially policing the server to keep it a true team server. That means retals are only to be done by the team that were offended. If war occurs, it can only be done with the equal amount of teams. No outside assistance to any team what so ever. This will also be applied to TSO, on one condition. Since it is TSO who are going to enforce these rules, if any team's break these simple rules, every team on the offending side will die. These rules may change at any time which will be posted up.

Who will you be policing?? To be honest there may be nobody to police? Maybe TSO can play 5 teams V 5 Teams (against each other)
ohh thats gonna be fun :D Well done guys:)

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:30:06

"Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server."

your ignorance is fluffing astounding.

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:32:49

Hmmm I do not see any countries tagged TSO. If you could post the country numbers in the order that you would like them killed it would be very helpful. I will get started immediately with my squad and kill off the first five in a row.

elvesrus

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:57:12

look for tags with sex in the name, plus vd4vd

kill in whatever order you wish

Jiman Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:07:22

Originally posted by braden:
"Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server."

your ignorance is fluffing astounding.

Hee. Think what ever you wish :-)

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:33:32

just to be clear. You're saying I can retal an LG with 20 ABs and don't have to worry about the other team crying to TSO for help?

Gutty Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:34:01

Sheesh everyone cries, the numbers are against TSO get into your war country and play the WAR game you love and go to war! THIS IS A GAME HAVE FUN KILL SOMETHING! :)

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:36:00

tso is outnumberd yes but i don't think everyone else will work together. TSO is already organized and actually have a meeting time and location. I see us all getting fluffed one team at a time unless everyone gets their act together.

elvesrus

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:41:34

if the other team cries to us, we'll just kill you, then kill them

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:06:16

TSO are a bunch of flufftards, thanks for ruining the server for me. kill me quick so I can be done with this server.
I am #41 btw.

Xninja Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:20:28

This is funny thread. I love EVIL!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:39:22

So you killed Monks, ETFT and you are going to wipe out everyone that has been netgaining.

seriously TSO's moto is pretty stupid if you ask me.

you have 40 war prepped countrys on full turns attacking 60 netgaining countrys with no turns stored.

Ya we know who will win this one sided war. Seriously you guys are a joke. Honestly Boltar, I dont know how you can be a willing participent in this bull crap lol

oh ya, Boltar does not want battle. Boltar want senseless slaughter!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:41:32

60? the ingame countries is over 200ish.. we are outnumbered 3:1 u can claim untaggeds etc.. well guess what most of them are real players just running farms.. it is definately doable.. the question shouldnt be if they can going by everyone's responses. but more along the lines of do they have enuff time..

bertz Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:53:54

5 dead 5M+ countries and this thread will make sense to me

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 6:22:13

Originally posted by Boltar:
60? the ingame countries is over 200ish.. we are outnumbered 3:1 u can claim untaggeds etc.. well guess what most of them are real players just running farms.. it is definately doable.. the question shouldnt be if they can going by everyone's responses. but more along the lines of do they have enuff time..

Might want to login into your team server account and click on the scores page. Then look at the little line at the top that says how many countrys are currently created in the server. You will see the line below:

There are currently 153 countries in the Team server

out of those 153 countries that are listed in the score sheet you can take away the 40 TSO countries, the 31 countries that are under protection and the 20 that are now dead.

So you have 62 countries alive for your current killing pleasure. Out of those 62 countries 13 of them are restarts under 500k NW.

Have fun tough guys. Its not like the remaining 49 countrys are going to magically get together and start coordinating kill runs on you guys. With tomorrows turns you will have killed atleast 10-15 more countries.

I project the entire server to be dead in 3 or 4 days.

Everyone take your hats off and bow down to TSO and all their mighty power and glory :)

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 2nd 2012, 6:25:02
See Original Post

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 7:08:08

The tunnel vision of TSO leadership is not encouraging for the future of this server. They seem to think they can gain respect with these actions but to a lot of us long time players your actions breed only contempt.

I'll explain with a calm rant..

I'm an older player. I have a full life. i have wonderful, vibrant girlfriend. I have 3 grandkids, the oldest about to enter his teenage years. I have a 95 yr old father that needs his only son (me) to help out with all kinds of stuff from 1800 miles away. I have a demanding job as a senior metallurgist, and also consult and field test/tweak for a small startup with my 'extra' time.

Think i have time for warchats set after set after set?

Since 1997 i've played the game to avoid conflict, treating others with respect while maintaining a competitive nature.

That's not to say i've never warred. But i won't stay around long if it looks like war set after set for no reason whatsoever.

Some players will go on and on about this being a war game.
That's only one aspect. After all, to this day it is NETGAINING that is used to measure success.
Friendships, conflict resolution, diplomacy (in its many shades) treachery, and warfare are all means by which to attempt to achieve success measured by the networth of individuals, teams, and alliances.

If you are going to war my alliance/team for a good reason i'm fine with that. I'll war my ass off and have fun doing it.

But to war without provocation, w/out reason, forcing me to war when i played to netgain and no amount of diplomacy or ethics or gamesmanship will change your mind, well then you are not respecting my time spent in playing my turns.

Doesn't take a lot to ruin a netgainer's set.
You like to war, and war every set. That's your choice.
But how exactly does that give you pleasure, to blindside netting teams for no reason?

You can always force me to war (or try to force me, thus ruining my goal of netting anyway) but how am i to force you to netgain? by warring you?

You become not much different than the punk ass kids that vandalized my garage with a couple cans of spray paint. No reason, no respect, no ethics.

No gamesmanship.

I've always sought out home alliances with a similar approach. With time being such a valuable commodity for me personally, i play this game trying to respect the time others put in as well.

But here you are, TSO, masturbating each other while you tell yourselves (and anyone else that will give you the time of day) how great you are, and now how you will 'fix' this server by killing the server.

I often find myself with too little time to play the game the way i would like, To be a top netgainer really takes more than five or ten minutes a day. But i enjoy doing the best i can with the time i have. And i happen to do pretty well on the netting leaderboards given the time i put in.

But this TSO BS has taken away the challenge of tempering competition with gamesmanship and diplomacy.

What you are telling me, TSO, and others like me, is that there is no place for us on this server.

At the end of the day, what are you really contributing?

Looks to me like all ya got is an empty can of spray paint.
👽

dLpLow Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 7:59:16

well i belive 2 ot 3 set ago i tried to get a colalition together to stop TSO and chopp off the snakes head. i personally asked vilse pain and others for help. all said no sorry we wanna netgain blah blah were small blah blah no actitivty blah blah. so we went and LoT did there best and failed only to have the others come crying lets get them lets get them later on.

i tried to save this server before.....i will not try again

IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM!!!!

nuff said
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Jiman Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 8:13:52

Looks like you toke a long time to type that.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 9:15:17

I totally and fully agree with what Cyref says so very well above.

Nothing much is needed to be added other than that.

/ViLSE
DBD Family

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 9:24:30

Thanks Cyref, that's very well said. Good gamesmanship should be a goal of everyone. The TSO approach certainly isn't that.

Martin-l Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 9:36:17

Cyref has it right.

Pain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 9:50:25

wow boltar its official now you turned into a serious fluff.

get fluffed.
Your mother is a nice woman

moronic1 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 10:14:28

Well said Cyref.

Unfortunately, ethics and respect don't tend to sway troglodytes.

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 11:42:29

lol dude, you can't just declare war and FS everyone lmao. I mean, if you think that's fair. A lot of people haven't even logged in yet. Neither are they ready. Your countries have been storing turns while everyone is gunning for the nw leaderboard.
this is funny. I'll probably log into a dead country and i just started.

archaic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 12:11:38

This was actually all about getting me to come back to team. I said I would never return, but Bolty and CMO found the one thing that could lure me back.

Blame me - but restart first.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 13:21:38

"Its not like the remaining 49 countrys are going to magically get together and start coordinating kill runs on you guys."

They know full well that they won't. in fact, they are counting on it. it is part of their kill the server strategy, 'they'll never band together to take us on, we'll steamroll them!'

not only that, but two days before i had fifty + chems launched at me, I asked boltar jokingly if I needed to buy troops and sdi. He has logged in many times to his forums account, to post here, but no response to my question.

That is boltar going out of his way to not give a sporting chance to a person he at one time called a friend. I do not understand how any person in tso can respect these actions. Yes, buy troops is all he needed to say, but instead he goes the road of cowardice.

Jiman: I feel free to think you're mentally retarded

MADMARK Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 13:44:09

Ive started making some sort of a stand but no one is following! LOL This why they will continue to do it guys. Atleast make a stand now while we have countries made up and maybe just pull the pin next set? We need ppl to read their msgs and action them!! We are ALL going to be killed anyway so do something!!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 13:56:19

Call me coward. That's ur choice. Hate me that's ur choice. To say I don't respect other people is dead wrong. First everyone complains u kill 5 man tags one by one. Now we take on everyone and be outnumbered u still complain. When someone else was the big dog no one complained as much and those people need cheese to go with the whine. What's fine for them isn't for us? I don't think so

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 14:04:56

pm

and yes, they did whine and complain, and yes we were name called.

not a single time did i ignore a message from a friend and hit him anyways.

call it whatever you want, honesty and fairness goes a long way

(i played in rd, i didn't bot anybody, i didn't decide your tag was to be destroyed, your gripe is with other people not me, for anybody calling hypocrisy)

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 14:05:55

Id still refer you to the post by Cyref above, it summarizes it nicely. No need to say anything more.

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 14:29:24

well said Cyref.