Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 23:53:11

this reset.

please PM me. i can take more than one alliance as long as the numbers add up to be fair.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 23:55:11

my country vs your country?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

GreenMan Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:38:01

What a joke of a set.

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:38:29

Locket is looking to net so please turn him down

diez Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:41:27

dai tormentubs

f locketubs

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 20th 2011, 0:50:31

A prearranged war with an alliance that breaks pacts, goes back on agreements, and has no respect for fair fights?

HOW DO I SIGN UP????

Edited By: Slagpit on Dec 20th 2011, 1:23:49

Trife Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:53:30

Originally posted by Slagpit:
A prearranged war with an alliance that breaks pacts, goes back on agreements, and has no respect for fair fights?

HOW DO I SIGN UP????

http://i41.tinypic.com/2i06szq.jpg

Edited By: Slagpit on Dec 20th 2011, 1:23:42

joydivision

Dec 20th 2011, 0:54:50

LaF don't need a prearranged war. They just need to start sending out more trade-pacts to SoF. FAing only $3mil nw a day... come on. LaF can do better than that!

gahahahahahahaha

EDge Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:24:29

Hanlong, what up!

Kalick Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:25:29

MD/Omega accept.

mdemon Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:26:31

fs pdm ...

Nekked Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:38:25

great a chance to kill mders again!

swampy Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:48:53

serious? hahahaha

En4cer85

Dec 20th 2011, 2:25:02

that could be fun Kalick... i wouldn't mind trying to war those two.. but they might be set up fully for netting

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:29:20

Have LaF won an even war since EE started?

Could be a good chance to get the ledger to 1 win!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 20th 2011, 2:30:48

Originally posted by dagga:

They have not. I believe they only attempted an even war once, which is even funnier.

TAN Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:40:43

They beat PDM a few times, actually.

Seriously, Evo.

I have come to like you guys a lot. But it's time to stfu already and grow up. This constant LaF-bashing is getting old.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:42:50

Ahh yes. My memory is a bit hazy on the PDM war. I seem to recall PDM had 20 less members and were netting peacefully. LaF farmed them then first struck them.

Well, I guess that is the closest LaF comes. Bravo!
signatures are stupid.

TAN Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:43:44

dagga, aren't you in SOL?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:47:19

I am the head of the disgruntled and disillusioned ex-veterans of the game.

I represent the exodus of players who used to love the game but now mostly hate it because being an asshole is mightily rewarded.

See;

Paranoid OOP wars (LaF)
Offensive coalitions (SoF)
signatures are stupid.

TAN Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:56:43

I have my disagreements with LaF, as you probably know, if you've followed PDM-LaF relations the past few years.

I can get behind the hate on LaF when they continually bottomfeed then point to other alliances ruining the game. I can get behind the hate when LaF's strict retal and rep rules are anal as heck. Hell, I can even get on the LaF hatewagon when their leaders talk smack a la Evo's.

But one thing I can't stand is the circlejerk hate on LaF no matter WHAT they do. LaF has principles, and so does PDM. So does any alliance. If they stick up for those, why continually hate on them?

ALL the alliances act like little prima donas here and there - some more than others. So what the hell is up with all the constant LaF bashing???

Grow up, kids. Act like adults once in awhile.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 20th 2011, 3:07:12

Originally posted by Trife:

HOW DO I SIGN UP????

You made my day Trifey!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 3:16:20

im in an alliance who's allied to all 4 major alliances.. and personally if i was laf id just evo again even if they are winning or losing to sof.. atleast if they are gunna cry about u, atleast make it worth it.. give it a rest.. just shut up and war.. if u end up beating sof even with the FA from laf.. take that strive on and have pride from it.. dont complain about it

Juden Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 4:03:13

agree with TAN

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 4:04:15

Originally posted by TAN:
But one thing I can't stand is the circlejerk hate on LaF no matter WHAT they do. LaF has principles, and so does PDM. So does any alliance. If they stick up for those, why continually hate on them?

I think the issue is that people are hating on their "principles", like blind-siding a netting alliance that is pacted with them and then complaining later that calling defensive allies makes the war unfair, because dropping a pact so you can have a war prepped FS against an alliance with 0 troops and 0 SDI is apparently fair to LaF.

The same way their "principles" and sense of fairness allows them to drop members to win ANW and aid members into the top 10. LaF just wants to win, which is not bad on it's own, but they're willing to do so at any cost. They tend to play dirty, which is not against the rules, but it doesn't commend much respect either.

That said, from prior grievances, this war with SoL seems totally reasonable even if one-sided.

MrX Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 6:15:39

everyone has its own reason and justifications & sour-graping...
its easy to fight others, win or whine, but the hardest part is to accept that some (if not most) of the time we cant let everything happened as what we wanted it to be... or self-biases are the hardest one to KO.
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

AxAlar Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 6:54:00

HOW DO I SIGN UP????

rofl .. trife, you crack me up <3
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Pride Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 7:11:24

That was SlagPit not Trife.

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 7:12:37

Slagpit will make a very good grumpy old man

Juden Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 8:26:11

Nah, he´s like an old dog living in a big house with family. Nice and loyal to the family living there but barks at all the others :) especially if they smell bad :P

Revolver Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 8:53:01

Originally posted by dagga:

They have not. I believe they only attempted an even war once, which is even funnier.

From a game admin to a dagga type guy. You took a hell of a drop Slag.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 9:15:22

Well I guess some of the innocence is lost when players in alliances you're warring post real life information about an admin...

Besides, as disgruntled as Slagpit may be, he is an intelligent guy and what he says is generally true. That's more than I can say for some players on these forums.

Post-Besides, dagga has made a great improvement over his "glory" days. There were even mass posts about "I can't believe this, I'm agreeing with dagga..." or "what happened to dagga, he is making sense" etc. Of course, I'm sure we all have topics that push our crazy buttons a little more than others.

Revolver Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 9:24:38

Tertius. I've never put Slagpit's intelligence into question. About the personal information that were posted.. I wasn't there and couldn't have cared less. You have all type of people in this game. Slagpit used to be a very rational guy and what he was saying was always making sense. Until he became the troll he is now. He is losing all the credibility he once had. I just wish he could get over the fact some asses personally targeted him with RL info since its not worth sweating over it. It's a game. You have all kind of people and some will lack of maturity and do stupid moves. I think Slagpit is mature enough to keep his head cool.

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 9:42:37

Originally posted by Revolver:
Tertius. I've never put Slagpit's intelligence into question. About the personal information that were posted.. I wasn't there and couldn't have cared less. You have all type of people in this game. Slagpit used to be a very rational guy and what he was saying was always making sense. Until he became the troll he is now. He is losing all the credibility he once had. I just wish he could get over the fact some asses personally targeted him with RL info since its not worth sweating over it. It's a game. You have all kind of people and some will lack of maturity and do stupid moves. I think Slagpit is mature enough to keep his head cool.

Exactly. He is simply a troll now. Its kinda sad. Perhaps he will get over whatever is bothering him soon now and go back to working on the game.

torment Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:35:45

he simply just doesnt have the maturity to be an admin.

joydivision

Dec 20th 2011, 10:42:32

If by maturity you mean the sort that pangaea has, then God help us all.

Revolver Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:49:54

joydivision: Pang proved that he is a good admin. I really don't see why you feel the need to bring him into it.

torment Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:54:48

he would do well to take a page out of pangs book and just stay out of it all.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 11:15:08

Originally posted by joydivision:
If by maturity you mean the sort that pangaea has, then God help us all.

No personal insults.

iTarl Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 11:27:24

c

joydivision

Dec 20th 2011, 11:28:31

personal insult? by that: torment just made a personal insult toward slagpit.

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:16:21

Originally posted by joydivision:
personal insult? by that: torment just made a personal insult toward slagpit.

Anoniem why do you make accounts simply for trolling when your original was simply for trolling to?

joydivision

Dec 20th 2011, 12:20:37

If you had a clue about what you were talking about - you would cease and desist from making idiotic and banal posts.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:26:31

This has really gone on too far, and for too long. Stop this now.

Armadillo Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:38:03

"I think the issue is that people are hating on their "principles", like blind-siding a netting alliance that is pacted with them and then complaining later that calling defensive allies makes the war unfair, because dropping a pact so you can have a war prepped FS against an alliance with 0 troops and 0 SDI is apparently fair to LaF."

Wow the lies you guys come up with just to keep bashing us is amazing. SOL droped the pact with laf this set not the other way around. When a warmonger alliance who you fought the many times in the past refuses to pact you or set up a pre aranged war of course your going to be on high aleart and consider striking first. The pact with evo was void well before the FS by both sides...evo just didn't read the damn thing and realize that.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:41:54

HOW DO I SIGN UP????

well done.

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:50:15

How exactly did pang 'prove' he is a good admin? How do you prove that.

The best thing he did was stop posting about political issues. When he was however, he was actively railing against the things his pet alliance now do every reset.

His silence speaks louder than his (in)actions.
signatures are stupid.

TAN Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:54:36

Seriously? Bashing on Pang out of the blue? Grow up.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 12:57:45

Have some respect.

The guy made the damn game you play. Don't like him don't play. It's not very hard.

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 13:02:55

I hope someone noticed that I haven't been posting much on these issues lately.

Because yeah, some ppl are right. It's gone on for too long, and I've simply gotten bored with it. I've come to realize that no matter how egregious the actions of a certain alliance or alliances, the rest of the server simply doesn't care, so trolling about it is pointless. This game just isn't worth talking about anymore. So the sooner we can put our differences aside, the sooner we can all be dominated by Evolution.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.