Verified:

dagga Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:27:26

I hate being right but I predicted this game would fall further and further into the abyss a few sets ago.

LaF is a bad alliance that is benefiting not from being good, but from being the most prepared to use cheap tactics, pact breaking and coalitions to achieve their goals. When they tried to net, Evo destroyed them. When they fight on an even playing field, they lose. So, what to do? Keep coming up with embarrassing excuses to start wars earlier and earlier every set.

Until this game has some admins who are interested in fixing this broken game, it's only going to get worse. In any game, you should be rewarded for being skilful. When there is no reward for being the best player or the best alliance, you get abominations like LaF.

I am enjoying not playing this game anymore and I am being increasingly joined by a lot of others.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

highrock Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:30:12

How is what they do not a sign of being skillful? What's the definition of being skillful?
formerly Viola MD

Marco Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:42:52

Being dagga = skill skill skill
Not being dagga = spin spin spin

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:46:42

Dagga, serious qustion, not trolling.

Do you consider SoL a "good" alliance based on its leadership and policies?

Now for the troll, i couldnt resist.

So when you joined imag under a fake nick to spy on us, this was good for the game?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:47:56

p.s. do you like cricket? :D
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:48:11

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:59:02

so sad, its only cool if its on boobies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:09:29

Originally posted by highrock:
How is what they do not a sign of being skillful? What's the definition of being skillful?

Skilled at ruining the sets of players who didn't want a repeat of last set? Or what?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:12:30

Originally posted by NightShade:
Originally posted by highrock:

Skilled at ruining the sets of players who didn't want a repeat of last set? Or what?

ask your own leaders why you didn't pact LaF when I personally offered it many times last reset AND this reset.

you honestly can't blame LaF for this
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:15:42

*shrugs* Well, I am about ready to quit this server.

Last set I restarted six times, and the first time I was killed was by LaF, and my country was ranked 24th after being detagged from MD, double and triple tapped by KSF before joining a tag just to acquire protection, which had I looked to see who were warring, I wouldn't have joined SOL. Said country died within ten minutes of tagging.

FYI: The country was The Memory Remains (#30)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:21:18

remember that country. Died fast.

Btw NightShade, you can join LaF under my protection. I guard over you. Missy bring you up in the bambinos, then you go Thug, and then i draft you into my team.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:22:27

Originally posted by dagga:
I hate being right but I predicted this game would fall further and further into the abyss a few sets ago.

LaF is a bad alliance that is benefiting not from being good, but from being the most prepared to use cheap tactics, pact breaking and coalitions to achieve their goals. When they tried to net, Evo destroyed them. When they fight on an even playing field, they lose. So, what to do? Keep coming up with embarrassing excuses to start wars earlier and earlier every set.

Until this game has some admins who are interested in fixing this broken game, it's only going to get worse. In any game, you should be rewarded for being skilful. When there is no reward for being the best player or the best alliance, you get abominations like LaF.

I am enjoying not playing this game anymore and I am being increasingly joined by a lot of others.

ROFL i want to netgain every reset. don't give me that bullfluff about "starting wars earlier and earlier"

what part of "netgaining alliance" do you not understand. what part of signing a pact that i always offer do you not understand if you don't want war.

why is it ok to blindside netgainers when they don't want war in the first place, but not ok for netgainers to "blindside" war alliances when they want to war anyways.

at least we are giving what you want ;P

you honestly think LaF wants to war ever reset? you should've thought twice before putting LaF's back on the walls by blindside FSing us a year ago, giving h4 no option but to personally ask every single LaF veteran including myself back for the sole purpose of protecting our beloved alliance's right to netgain.

despite that your leaders could've just pacted LaF every single one of these past few resets (because i personally asked every single reset) and guess what LaF would be doing instead of warring? netgaining. the only reset LaF and SOL didn't war since i was Don was the only reset you actually agreed to pact LaF, and i have offered a pact every single reset. you guys need to take a hard long look at your own leadership and your stubborn refusal to resolve the problems when all the options were clearly laid out to you.

like i said many times, prearranged war IS the way to go if we want to be civilized. if you want to ruin a netgainer's reset for fluffs and giggles as you have done for the past year, they will either disband (as you have caused many netters to do), just not fight at all (like what Evo did against you guys almost two years ago), or fight back (like what LCN and LaF and Sanct have done).

if that's what you want to do, and if SOL leaders can't see the light of day how to co-exist with the alliances in this game that aren't like-minded as them (aka netgainers) then i don't know what else to say
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:24:47

I might join PDM, KSF or LaF. I at least know Rockman is there, and since we're in an alliance together in FFA, it might be fun. I am getting sick of restarts. Having a war going in FFA and now the possibility of one in Alliance server is putting me at a decision to choose one or the other. I can neglect one country for the sake of continuing a war in FFA, however I refuse to do the same for Alliance server.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:27:02

and i'm not saying we will always fight back successfully. there will be times if you truly outclass us (like a year ago) where as a netgainer we will just roll over if we are blindsided. there is no point in getting FSed when it is a netgaining reset and all your countries are rep cashers with no war techs and spies whatsoever. you have to realize that fact if we are going to go anywhere.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:34:46

Originally posted by NightShade:
I might join PDM, KSF or LaF.

All good choices. :) We don't plan on warring this holiday reset.
Our new improved site address!

http://ksf.ignorelist.com/

---

hlw continues to make sense.
+Kya

TeckMing Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:38:09

hanlong: tldr

not like it will change anyone's opinion anyway.

12/18/2011 04:03:27 Solaris Corona (#252) LaF Partridge in a Pear Tree (#632) SOL PS 379 Acres / + 418 Acres
12/17/2011 18:48:17 A Memory of Light (#394) LaF OneMindOneSol (#428) SOL PS 651 Acres / + 407 Acres
12/17/2011 15:43:19 Premature Recallation (#13) LaF G T O (#42) SOL PS 345 Acres / + 357 Acres
12/17/2011 03:05:46 I killed phx (#132) LaF Jiman (#597) SOL PS 432 Acres / + 376 Acres
12/17/2011 01:24:34 Solaris Corona (#252) LaF The Wiseman cometh (#181) SOL PS 683 Acres / + 462 Acres
12/16/2011 22:00:34 Milk Ocean (#278) LaF jurk (#238) SOL PS 343 Acres / + 307 Acres
12/16/2011 21:45:17 A Memory of Light (#394) LaF Snart er det jul (#519) SOL PS 695 Acres / + 426 Acres
12/16/2011 21:38:47 Premature Recallation (#13) LaF SaNtA gIfT mE bOoB pIcS (#358) SOL PS 364 Acres / + 307 Acres
12/16/2011 17:22:25 i have a small epenis (#407) LaF Comet for XMas (#91) SOL PS 613 Acres / + 395 Acres
12/16/2011 16:02:41 Saltarello (#286) LaF land of oz (#145) SOL PS 1258 Acres / + 683 Acres
12/16/2011 11:50:46 We Do Not Sow (#1) LaF Dark Realm SOL (#510) SOL PS 423 Acres / + 456 Acres
12/16/2011 01:12:19 Milk Ocean (#278) LaF Westlife Last Xmas (#53) SOL PS 686 Acres / + 347 Acres
12/15/2011 11:13:36 Premature Recallation (#13) LaF God Of War (#291) SOL PS 656 Acres / + 376 Acres

elvesrus

Dec 19th 2011, 8:39:37

tl;dr of hanlong posts

Group skill starts at the political level. Failure at that level will bite you in the ass sooner or later.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 9:33:06

That is priceless.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:12:50

thats cute.

must of taken some time.

:O

En4cer85

Dec 19th 2011, 10:35:58

far better than i could have done Jiman :P

it would have taken me many hours lol

Murf Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:39:22

Sucks when the shoes on the other foot right

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:20:06

Originally posted by Murf:
Sucks when the shoes on the other foot right

not when there's a centipede when the shoe switched
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Revolver Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:46:10

if I follow SOL, LaF should have taken a seat and wait and watch in case SOL declares on us. Way to go.

IXNeo Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:52:41

wow. bonus.
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

Unsympathetic Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 12:16:58

Dagga, SOL has not been a "good" alliance since Mickster was in daily leadership. SOL continues to use coalitions, pact breaking, and cheap tactics to further their political ends.

As to your current predicament, LaF are happy to pound you into the ground - and farm what acres you have left. Also, too: You've inspired LaF to get better at warring.. so much so that now SOL is getting flattened in a 1v1.

Seriously, dagga - Please step up your game. Your smack needs work, you're losing your touch. I know life is hard right now for you and SOL, but your posts used to be more witty and fun to read!

dagga Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:03:43

"blindside FSing us a year ago" - hanlong

haha. That is all you need to know about the desperation and stupity of laf leaders. Still clinging onto a war dec by SOL in August 2010 (well over a year ago) in which SOL had a 20 country disadvantage. Yes, we hit the biggest and strongest (at that time) alliance in the game and that is what LaFs justification is for yet another sucker punch. Too funny.

What about this more recent war for size;

April 2011: MD, LCN, LaF & SOF (155) FS SOL, RD & NA (100)

Gangbangs were back. Since then, all you've done is align yourselves in another server destroying offensive coalition while whinging about the (actually non-existent) bullying tactics of SOL. SOL made great strides in trying to ensure wars were balanced since the hailstorm of whining coming from your then leader pangaea about war alliances being too strong.

I didn't think you were that stupid to try and use something that happened nearly 18 months ago when the entire time between us hitting you with 30% less members and now, all you have done is get involved in gutless and pointless wars.

LaF is a cancer.
signatures are stupid.

Bronco Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:06:46

Great posts, dags.
--
Bronco
Sons Of Liberty

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 19th 2011, 15:10:25

all this negative stuff on forums is so depressing. not going to read it all.

i hope clans don't leave the game over a few silly wars.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

dagga Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:13:44

This game right now couldn't be less enjoyable to play. When all LaF and SoF have in their arsenal is the OOP first strike, then it's a black day for them and a black day for the direction of this diseased server.
signatures are stupid.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:24:01

Rockman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:27:19

This game right now couldn't be less enjoyable to play. When all LaF and SoF have in their arsenal is the OOP first strike, then it's a black day for them and a black day for the direction of this diseased server.

The set started on December 6th. The FS was on December 18th at 10pm gametime. That's not an OOP first strike. That's 12 days and 22 hours after the set started. Thats 310 hours into the set. If you get the 18 hour bonus each day, thats over 1000 turns into the set. Its just barely over 1k turns into the set, but it is 1k turns in. So you can call it a turn 1k FS, not a turn 100 FS.

phx Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:39:55

rockmn ur logic has no place here!

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 15:44:16

I'll tell you what's wrong with this game. It's the game mechanics.

A) Countries attacking each other can result in a win-win situation (land trading).

B) Attacking a country can cause the country being attacked to be in a superior situation (putting country in DR).

C) Warring offers no inherent rewards or recognition on the leaderboards. (The warring alliances do it not because they are aiming for the officially recognized top 10 or triple crown)

D) Countries can be suicided too easily by a single person/country. In no other MMO game, can a player be griefed so easily. Other games have immune protection after the defending country loses say 30% of their NW, and allow retals despite immune protection.

E) A country can die in 5 seconds, wasting up to 2 months of work. Again, in no other game is this possible.

I don't know if anyone has already realized it, but the game mechanics are broken to begin with. Fix the game mechanics that cause these issues in the first place. Otherwise, arbitrary rules get made by players (such as morality or certain actions, retal policies, etc) and they might hopefully be agreed and enforced on communally by the players. And you know what? It will just result in a fluff and toxic playing environment.

I'll tell you right now, that a lot of us play this game, because of the people that still play this game. Think about how much game tension the above 5 issues caused in this game.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 16:08:08

i could use some help with predicting some winning lottery ticket, O Mighty Dagga Diety.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Boltar Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 16:14:40

everyone gets blind sided.. its better just to suck it up really... yea it sucks.. but it happens.. back on e2025 i was hardly ever part of the FS, was always cs'ed.. hell in my only 2 sets on EE the clan i was in was blindsided in a netting set.. fluff happens deal with it.. whining about doesnt do anyone any good especially the alliance ur in

Makinso Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 16:58:54

Even day 10 is rubbish lol

Makinso Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 16:59:11

Or day 12 for that matter

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 17:13:03

"blindside FSing us a year ago" - hanlong

haha. That is all you need to know about the desperation and stupity of laf leaders. Still clinging onto a war dec by SOL in August 2010 (well over a year ago) in which SOL had a 20 country disadvantage. Yes, we hit the biggest and strongest (at that time) alliance in the game and that is what LaFs justification is for yet another sucker punch. Too funny.

What about this more recent war for size;

April 2011: MD, LCN, LaF & SOF (155) FS SOL, RD & NA (100)

Gangbangs were back. Since then, all you've done is align yourselves in another server destroying offensive coalition while whinging about the (actually non-existent) bullying tactics of SOL. SOL made great strides in trying to ensure wars were balanced since the hailstorm of whining coming from your then leader pangaea about war alliances being too strong.

I didn't think you were that stupid to try and use something that happened nearly 18 months ago when the entire time between us hitting you with 30% less members and now, all you have done is get involved in gutless and pointless wars.

LaF is a cancer.

good thing you aren't in SOL anymore, because all the bs you have said would've completely undo all the ceasefire efforts SOL leaders have tried to ask me about right now...

"SOL made great strides in trying to ensure wars were balanced since the hailstorm of whining coming from your then leader pangaea about war alliances being too strong."

FSing a much smaller imag half your size is balanced?

coming in with imag to FS LaF to make it 150 vs 60 is fair?

when we added SoF to make it 150 vs 100, adding in TIE to make it 180 vs 100 is balanced?

fluff you dagga.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 17:16:15

and oh i still hold a special place in my heart for your massive grab on me 4 days before the end of the reset for the sole purpose of ruining my finish 2 resets ago.

i personally didn't care but it reminded me why so many of my fellow LaFfers quit this game over the years.

because of douchey moves like that one. of all the resets i came back as Don again this was the only reset that SOL agreed to pact LaF and your banter just reminded me why we war SOL in the first place.

i remember you were hoping for a fervored response from some LaF vet and i assumed because you wanted to drive him from the game.

too bad you chose the leader of the alliance, and i didn't give you the response you wanted.

and i need to go back to the drawing board with makinso and jiman about the CF agreement because you reminded me of many more things to put in.

thanks dagga!

Edited By: hanlong on Dec 19th 2011, 17:20:05
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Soviet Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 17:25:27

You should come back to iMag. We had a lot of fun teaching you!
Imaginary Numbers

Purposeful1 Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 18:28:05

Originally posted by Soviet:

You should come back to iMag. We had a lot of fun teaching you!

This.
Purposeful1

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 21:19:38

Dagga, why not go flame Evo? They stated their intention to war us this set in their recruting message and they were pure commie(AKA they would have started a war with us before we started one with Sol.) All early wars not equal or something?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2011, 23:46:45

Dear Dagga.....or should we call you Seanh??

<seanh> why are sol fluffS?
*seanh is now known as dagga

So not playing this game uh??? Where you at now?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sir Balin Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:34:57

haha, thought the OP was "User has been ignored. Click here to un-ignore this user."

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 20th 2011, 0:56:22

It's kind of odd how LaF can apparently never defend their actions on their own merits. Pretending that other alliances are as rotten as you is a pretty fluffty defense, even if it's true (and naturally it isn't in this case).

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:41:14

Convincing yourself that 'everyone else is doing it' is a classic justification response.

hanlong, all the wars you are talking about we were either gangbanged or we were called in as a DP.

You can't claim the moral high ground here because you are never the guys getting called in. You are the guys starting the bullfluff wars by breaking pacts and hitting for no reason other than the fact on an even battlefield you get your asses handed to you.
signatures are stupid.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 3:59:30

cool story bro
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Soviet Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 4:35:06

hanlong, all the wars you are talking about we were either gangbanged or we were called in as a DP.

Technically not the whole truth.
Originally posted by hanlong:
FSing a much smaller imag half your size is balanced?

I remember Maki telling me the whole reason SOL hit us with double our numbers was because we were 'supposedly' going to hit LCN and he decided to 'preempt' us by destroying us in 72 hours.
Imaginary Numbers

Rockman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 4:35:14

Convincing yourself that 'everyone else is doing it' is a classic justification response.

You can't claim the moral high ground here because you are never the guys getting called in. You are the guys starting the bullfluff wars by breaking pacts and hitting for no reason other than the fact on an even battlefield you get your asses handed to you.

On an even battlefield? Thats why SoL joined a 3v1 gangbang against LaF last set? And then they're surprised when they refuse to pact LaF this set (despite LaF asking them for a pact), and Laf FSs them?

Jiman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 4:45:36

The conversations occurring seem to be going in a circular motion.

O_o

Everyone knows everything being said, so why mention it?

Different views and opinions of actions which has taken place. Biased view points based on alliance affiliations.

Everyone thinks that there own actions that they are taking is the right ones. What will change our narrow view points? A broken down game where we all transpire with one another? Failing relationships within this game of ours?

The communications occuring on these forums seem redundant with little focus on the bigger picture besides our own self interests.

*ends rant of obvious*

Edited By: Jiman on Dec 20th 2011, 4:48:38
See Original Post