Dec 20th 2011, 4:46:27

Double Post.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 4:48:18

Triple post.

(darn qoute button)

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 5:16:03

Rockman has reading comprehension issues. Do laf honor pacts? Actually that's questionable.. Well I know for a fact SOL does so when Evo asked us to hit you we did so. Even though we were trying to avoid another bullfluff war you morons forced onto the server.

Stick to the story hanlong is regurgitating.. Poor laf is still aggrieved over a hit we made 18 months ago, handing you a large member advantage. Now that I think about it, youre probably jealous at the fact we pulled off one of the best victories in EE's murky history while you guys are yet to triumph at anything but copying from imags play book.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Soviet Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 5:24:35

lolwut

How are they copying iMags playbook?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Pain Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 5:34:01

iMag RULES
Your mother is a nice woman

Rockman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 5:49:14

Originally posted by Soviet:
lolwut

How are they copying iMags playbook?

I'm guessing somewhere in the past, iMag FSd SoL and killed half their countries in the first 24 hours. Or maybe LaF sucks at copying.

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 6:13:59

you guys take this game to serious. We are just here to protect something we love. And so on. No hate towards no one Jiman.

Dagga, about that war back in the days. I think that set was the set you were back for real? SoL ran some huge techers, with big stockpiles. So huge, they could live off there piles for days. While many LaFers ran rep/cashers. Since i was teaching those classes back then, i remember that i always focused on incometech > stockpile, use all your money on bus and res eh. I do also remember that LaF got picked on, our all-x 200k turreters got hit hard. We couldn't really do anything. I also remember a very good SoL activity. Every target we hit, got online, and that was so awesome and frustrating. I remember we at LaF needed to start doing lemming breaking, and it ended up in us getting farmed. It was a good war, our butts hurt long time. What i try to say is that 20 stocked techers > 40 allx repcashers without tech.

no hate Sol
/lolrik

Jiman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 6:58:53

*humps LafingLolrik*

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 7:14:42

Originally posted by dagga:
Rockman has reading comprehension issues. Do laf honor pacts? Actually that's questionable.. Well I know for a fact SOL does so when Evo asked us to hit you we did so. Even though we were trying to avoid another bullfluff war you morons forced onto the server.

Stick to the story hanlong is regurgitating.. Poor laf is still aggrieved over a hit we made 18 months ago, handing you a large member advantage. Now that I think about it, youre probably jealous at the fact we pulled off one of the best victories in EE's murky history while you guys are yet to triumph at anything but copying from imags play book.

DAGGA. What is your response to my post about how Evo was going to war Laf early and you are conveniently ignoring the fact that they were going to do that and enjoy blaming all early wars on Laf now?

iScode Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 8:20:58

i like how dagga selects the posts he responds to when he simply knows he is in the wrong. great stuff Dagga, until you actually respond to posts about you being the bag guy you have no credibility, so just stop.

You honestly dont realise how much of a joke you have become do you?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

diez Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 8:32:14

locket, if we were going to war laf early we wouldn't be FSed by sof first without any turns stored...

bertz Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 8:47:31

what diez said

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 9:13:49

Originally posted by diez:
locket, if we were going to war laf early we wouldn't be FSed by sof first without any turns stored...

So the pure commie indy strat.. is that just dumb or are you lying. Indies are worse than techers for anything other than an early war. You were obviously just planning for a few more days down the road.

diez Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 9:23:17

ask sof for our ops, we had no turns stored at all...

it'd take another 3 days to store for full turns, so that's as early as we can FS you... Naturally people store up turns slowly, so that's like another 2 days worth of turn-storing if u want to look normal...

I'm basically saying we weren't going to FS laf early.

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 9:43:36

Originally posted by diez:
ask sof for our ops, we had no turns stored at all...

it'd take another 3 days to store for full turns, so that's as early as we can FS you... Naturally people store up turns slowly, so that's like another 2 days worth of turn-storing if u want to look normal...

I'm basically saying we weren't going to FS laf early.

Ok then I think your strat was kinda dumb but meh. Not overly important :P

bertz Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:09:01

Are you saying your strats were dumb too?

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 10:28:17

bah LAF only fights wars when they have the advantage :)

dagga Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 14:05:30

Originally posted by locket:
Dagga, why not go flame Evo? They stated their intention to war us this set in their recruting message and they were pure commie(AKA they would have started a war with us before we started one with Sol.) All early wars not equal or something?

Didn't see that post locket. I didnt see Evo hitting anyone. Your conjecture of what may or may not have happened is irrelevant. You guys like to deal in 'oh but you do it!'s or the old 'oh you were deinately going to do it's. It's getting tired.

If Evo hit someone in the first week I'd be one of the first here in calling for the admins to change the game so it doesn't happen again. Its simply bad for business.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 21:27:34

Originally posted by dagga:
Originally posted by locket:
Dagga, why not go flame Evo? They stated their intention to war us this set in their recruting message and they were pure commie(AKA they would have started a war with us before we started one with Sol.) All early wars not equal or something?

Didn't see that post locket. I didnt see Evo hitting anyone. Your conjecture of what may or may not have happened is irrelevant. You guys like to deal in 'oh but you do it!'s or the old 'oh you were deinately going to do it's. It's getting tired.

If Evo hit someone in the first week I'd be one of the first here in calling for the admins to change the game so it doesn't happen again. Its simply bad for business.

Fair enough minus the "you guys" bit ;)

iScode Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 23:51:35

look Dagga ignoredit again, great ducking and weaving Dagga, ever thought of becoming a boxer? You could be as good as Mundine!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Newworld Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 23:55:30

fluff your fluff! My fluff is better! :)
pew pew pew