Verified:

llaar Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 23:01:09

Effective immediately we shall be closely inspecting NBK land to make sure there aren't any shenanigans going on.

~llaar
President of llaar

synoder Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 23:45:42

is that a war dec?

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 23:49:04

shenanigans? What kind of.. shenanigans??

'*wonders wth is he talkin bout??

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

synoder Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 23:52:42

apparently that was a war dec. lol

Coming in this late is pretty lame but at least you had a legimate complaint cause we did hit you pretty hard before our war.

Popcom Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:11:01

wow, and u QQ about us doing a few legit LG? lol

gl in the sets to come retard
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Bradman Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:18:05

Is this about the farming of the tag jumper? There's a post here somewhere where he said we could do it.

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:18:12

I'm not sure I understand.

You farmed most of our countries, but 1 country, you farmed, chemmed, nuked, BR'd, GS'd -- 337 hits and let it live?

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:20:41

CYA LLaar.... way to jump in on a tag already ravaged by war and outnumbered. there was absolutely no need to do this, as farming my restarts gets you what... 30 acres a hit?...and have made a massive mistake for the future "netting" sets of llaar.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:22:41

OMFGBBQ HE WILL NEVER NET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:28:01

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
CYA LLaar.... way to jump in on a tag already ravaged by war and outnumbered. there was absolutely no need to do this, as farming my restarts gets you what... 30 acres a hit?...and have made a massive mistake for the future "netting" sets of llaar.

For an alliance that claims to like warring, NBK does really get upset at people declaring war on them. I don't think NBK is aware of its own past, and the times they've made war declarations on other alliances. Actually, I think they are, and they just don't give a flying fluff that they have such a tremendous double standard.

I just wish that TKO would get as upset at being allowed to netgain, as NBK does at being allowed to war. It would be funny to watch.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:29:36

TKO does get pissed when they're allowed to netgain .. they've been killing their own countries for days now
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:33:13

Originally posted by Rockman:

For an alliance that claims to like warring, NBK does really get upset at people declaring war on them. I don't think NBK is aware of its own past, and the times they've made war declarations on other alliances. Actually, I think they are, and they just don't give a flying fluff that they have such a tremendous double standard.

I just wish that TKO would get as upset at being allowed to netgain, as NBK does at being allowed to war. It would be funny to watch.

ummmmm...where did i say i didnt like what llaar did?..i just dont understand why he would dig his own grave over a few hundred acres? but hey, if thats what he wants... he gets :-)
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:34:45

oh and PS Rockman, name one time NBK has jumped in to kill a clan already at war and outnumbered?... i have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to double standards here.
MSN:

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:35:19

Rockman, get out lol.

I was only asking for a little more clarity, and why they didn't finish the kill.

llaar Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:37:15

synoder hit it on the head

check my countries, i did throw away my netting set, switched to mono and converted to war countries before semper fi ever hit y'all. was planning on ~2 weeks to get ready, and well here we are.

and diz, yea idk what that guy was doing

im pretty much already out of humanitarian range of your whole tag so will prolly tell the rest of them to stop in a day or two as well. just wanted to make a point due to what happened earlier in the set. and i'm well aware losing 20k jets isn't worth the 12 acres i gained in some cases.

name calling and threats i don't really believe is really that warranted, but whatever. i did find some shenanigans btw, mostly involving questionable activities with the sheep population!

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:39:27

I like it how we've all died over and over this set, created over 30 countries EACH.... and now Rockman thinks we actually care about these restarts, but none of the others?

Got news for you Rocko, We don't really care about our countries, we expect them to get farmed and die.. We just want a proper reason.

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:40:47

just cos u 'planned'to war us b4 SF hit, doesnt mean u have the right to join in now lol.
but thats fine. we like to fight.

just dont complain if you get hammered on next set bud. thats all.
MSN:

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 0:40:50

Thanks llaar.

I was expecting some retaliation for that, but probably not this late in the set.

llaar Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 1:01:17

Sure thing, I have no problem being straightforward. :)

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 8th 2011, 1:10:23

I be seeing ya
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 8th 2011, 1:16:04

llaar will still have the strong arm of CC and crew behind him. Probably wasn't a difficult decision.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 1:46:06

To be fair usually we have to go out of our way to find someone to war, things just got easy for us for the next while, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Walding Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 1:52:41

llaar should take a number :) and not be cutting the line

Link Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 3:15:55

wow. i thought you were better than this man.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 5:37:51

hmmm...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 6:07:02

TKO DECLARES ON NBK!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 7:04:44

bah, if that were true, we would have known a long time ago.

K4F would have been able to see over your should when he was giving you your lovin'

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2011, 7:22:09

Originally posted by mrford:
OMFGBBQ HE WILL NEVER NET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUARRRRRAAAAAAANNNTTEEEED!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dizology Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 7:28:24

Originally posted by Walding:
llaar should take a number :) and not be cutting the line

llaar is cutting your lunch Waldo, I wouldn't take that if I were you! :)

Terranus Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 22:52:44

oh and PS Rockman, name one time NBK has jumped in to kill a clan already at war and outnumbered?... i have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to double standards here.

February-March 2003. LOTU dec'ed on SOTA, and NBK jumped in.

Twain Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 23:30:44

2003? Really? If you have to go back to something 8 years ago to prior to the existence of Earth Empires then you're not winning the argument.

For instance, when NBK said the reason they declared on PANLV the first time was because of something that happened back in Earth: 2025 days, that was a lame bullfluff excuse. Likewise, going back 8 years to something else from E2025 to discredit NBK now is a lame bullfluff example.

Drinks Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 0:24:04

I personally cant be bothered to even go back 1 year. Nor do i remember what happened a year ago lol.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

synoder Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 0:59:09

hehe i remember that war dec twain. I am pretty sure we just made up something to put in the dec but really it was just cause we needed a target and pan came up on the spin wheel. I think that was my first set back tho so dont quote me ;)

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 1:14:24

lol, i just find it hilarious that he is trying to farm us and is losing more NW per turn in miltary than he is gaining in land... makes me feel all warm inside that my restarts are big enough to hurt his countries just by sitting there... i think thats a bump up for a moral victory. lol
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Twain Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 2:17:36

Originally posted by synoder:
hehe i remember that war dec twain. I am pretty sure we just made up something to put in the dec but really it was just cause we needed a target and pan came up on the spin wheel. I think that was my first set back tho so dont quote me ;)

I called someone out about it and, to NBK's credit, it was admitted shortly after that the reason was total bullfluff and that you guys just wanted a war and PANLV was the only clan big enough to offer a challenge.

Link Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 4:20:29

lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Chitty Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 4:37:52

This is not right. llaar should not be getting involved in this. If they were planning to FS NBK they should have grown a pair and done it. Not do this chicken chit farming crap they are doing. Even if their police flaked on them, this should be frowned on by everyone in the server. If this was happening to any other tag but NBK would there be an uproar over it? I think so.

My 2 cents ... keep the change

Rockman Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 5:15:06

I guess someone pissing you off isn't sufficient reason for war.

Makes me wonder why people weren't upset when CC or IMP hit Mercs. I'm good at being arrogant and annoying, but I'm no NBK.

Or is it that "netters" aren't allowed to hit people who pick fights with them, but "warmongers" are allowed to hit people just because "its a war game."

rebelnbk Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 6:21:17

Llaar is like Italy during world war 2 when they declared on France at the moment they were allready beaten. :)

Funny how i found at least 2 failed grabs on my restarts. Shame on you Llaar!

llaar Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 6:30:43

i only hit at first, and stated i will hit no more

it was mainly to just make a point not to change the course of whatever y'all are up to rest of set

you pissed us off so we prepped to retaliate. you pissed someone else off, and they happened to hit before us, and we still did something back anyway. thats all.

rebelnbk Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 7:10:48

Now get me a pizza and we call it even.

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 9:12:15

Originally posted by llaar:
synoder hit it on the head

check my countries, i did throw away my netting set, switched to mono and converted to war countries before semper fi ever hit y'all. was planning on ~2 weeks to get ready, and well here we are.

and diz, yea idk what that guy was doing

im pretty much already out of humanitarian range of your whole tag so will prolly tell the rest of them to stop in a day or two as well. just wanted to make a point due to what happened earlier in the set. and i'm well aware losing 20k jets isn't worth the 12 acres i gained in some cases.

name calling and threats i don't really believe is really that warranted, but whatever. i did find some shenanigans btw, mostly involving questionable activities with the sheep population!

curious, what point were you trying to make? you complain about legit grabs on you early in the set, and we even gave you 2-1 retals on the ones that exceeded our own self imposed clan v clan grab limit, then after we are deep into a war with semperfi and left with mostly restart countries, you jump in out of the blue and start farming us, claiming its DoW? the only shenanigans going on here is your own... and that of all the other tags and untags that hit us other than SemperFi.

please fill in anything i may have missed, but so far it seems like you point is that you were and apparently still are afraid of taking on NBK full force. even now, when we are relatively pretty weak due to our war with semperfi, you hit while we are preoccupied with fighting off SF, using them as a shield so we can't go after your countries full force? i understand you planned to hit us and SF beat you to it but really, trying to take some hits on a clan in a full blown war? that not a DoW, that a poor attempt to legalize a few LG's. it shows total lack of respect for everyone involved in this war, NBK, SF, XI, and their policing clans. if the policing clans don't get to you first you can guarantee we will.

Edited By: GunGrave on Nov 9th 2011, 9:35:15
See Original Post
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Drinks Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 11:35:09

I think people need to distinguish between fighting for a fun war. And fighting cause you pissed someone off.

Edited By: Drinks on Nov 9th 2011, 23:01:12. Reason: Shortening my post
See Original Post
<Drinks> going to bed

ZIP Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 12:30:00

Originally posted by Drinks:
I personally cant be bothered to even go back 1 year. Nor do i remember what happened a year ago lol.

do you know what you did last set?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

gambit Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 18:55:43

this is sad even for you llaar... and that is saying something... because you are someone that has been actively cheating and bending rules on every server of this text based game for over 10 years

i advise all those in your tag to find a new home if they want to continue netting for the next year :)
Natural Born Killer

mike Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 19:01:14

lol, so NBK farms the fluff out of a guys tag, then when that guy gets his buddies to go recover some of it gets upset lol. Don't complain, don't threaten. Nut up and kill SemperFi, kill llaar, and stop fluffing on the boards. Because after all the fluff Dragon spewed I promise the server is tired of NBK's whining. I only visit once a day, and it's from the "top killing alliance" in the server trying to gather pity (really lol?) so that others see the foul types they are fighting, when honestly? no one gives a fluff. NBK should seriously turn back into the warring machine that dominated FFA back when Swords and Blood and Takers were their allies.

and gambit, really? you relied on Takers and SS's bots to lead NBK for like 3 years lol.
Carpe Cerevisi

gambit Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 19:08:15

which was also over 10 years ago...

llaar has been caught still running multies not even a year ago... if it wasnt for pang and crew, then llaar would still be cheating on every server... which isnt too difficult because these guys paid for all this stuff to be able to cheat, the only reason they were caught is because they got narked out

im not complaining about him wanting a piece of us... its how all of this is being done... with us already losing to sf and small tags and untags and other shady things going on and then our police pussin out and now llaar feels safe enough to come in and get some land

im just letting him know that we arent going anywhere... we may not be able to do much this set, but the next 5 or 6 sets will be a new story

Edited By: gambit on Nov 9th 2011, 19:12:07
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 19:15:34

i dont have any control over dragon or his actions, hes free to do whatever he wants

i dont check these boards all the time either, so i dont know where you can say that im constantly whining... my last post was on oct 30th
Natural Born Killer

Drinks Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 22:58:11

Originally posted by ZIP:

do you know what you did last set?

Its a fuzzy blur, im sure i pressed the cash button a couple hundred times. I tend to check my game profile to refresh my memory :P
<Drinks> going to bed

llaar Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 23:34:01

I have never cheated, nor been caught cheating, nor even been approached by mods or any player about possible cheating here in Earth Empires.

There have only been claims on these boards by random people that "llaar was caught recently." You all can say it as much as you want. But, please tell me, caught when and where? You can't answer that, because it simply isn't true. Attempting to vilify me with lies only makes you look less intelligent.

My point wasnt made you say? You know, I can actually read what you write on here, and I can, with great certainty, proclaim that I did in fact attain my goal.

Afraid you say? The llaar is never afraid.