Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 9:12:15

Originally posted by llaar:
synoder hit it on the head

check my countries, i did throw away my netting set, switched to mono and converted to war countries before semper fi ever hit y'all. was planning on ~2 weeks to get ready, and well here we are.

and diz, yea idk what that guy was doing

im pretty much already out of humanitarian range of your whole tag so will prolly tell the rest of them to stop in a day or two as well. just wanted to make a point due to what happened earlier in the set. and i'm well aware losing 20k jets isn't worth the 12 acres i gained in some cases.

name calling and threats i don't really believe is really that warranted, but whatever. i did find some shenanigans btw, mostly involving questionable activities with the sheep population!

curious, what point were you trying to make? you complain about legit grabs on you early in the set, and we even gave you 2-1 retals on the ones that exceeded our own self imposed clan v clan grab limit, then after we are deep into a war with semperfi and left with mostly restart countries, you jump in out of the blue and start farming us, claiming its DoW?

please fill in anything i may have missed, but so far it seems like you point is that you were and apparently still are afraid of taking on NBK full force. even now, when we are relatively pretty weak due to our war with semperfi, you hit while we are preoccupied with fighting off SF, using them as a shield so we can't go after your countries full force? i understand you planned to hit us and SF beat you to it but really, trying to take some hits on a clan in a full blown war? that not a DoW, that a poor attempt to legalize a few LG's. it shows total lack of respect for everyone involved in this war, NBK, SF, XI, and their policing clans. if the policing clans don't get to you first you can guarantee we will.

Edited By: GunGrave on Nov 9th 2011, 9:35:16
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK