Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 3:41:04

I get the he said she said argument about uNAPs and whether this was technically legal or not. It's all very childish and entertaining. But lets get to the real meat and potatoes of this issue. It is my understanding that LaF pretty much just FSed Evo as a fluff move because Evo competes with them for ANW and LaF doesn't like that?

I mean it's totally cool if LaF did that. It's definitely the sort of cartoonish super villainy thing that *I* would do on a lark but I just want to be clear on this so that I can troll properly.
Smarter than your average bear.

davidoss Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 3:46:15

You're Yogi bear!

Kyatoru Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 3:55:48

It was easier than fighting Sol?
+Kya

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 3:59:45

Is that a confirmation of "just because" as the reason? :P

bertz Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:02:03

too many LaF vs. Evo thread!

Denied

sigma Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:40:48

I would imagine that Laf is tryiing to make a statement. What that statement turns out to be depends on how well they do in this war.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:42:37

It would appear the statement is fairly obviously "Don't try to compete with us or we will blindside you or find some other way to completely screw you over."

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:42:48

I don't believe it.

*collects side bet from the betting pool 14:1 odds*

boo yah, 25c at 14:1 odds = $3.50 - main bet loss and side bet = 25c proft.

Hmmm damn a Mc soft serve cone costs 40c.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2011, 4:43:49

Their statement is that they will FS their pacted "allies" without a good reason? I wonder how that statement will turn out.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:44:44

Just wait until I break my AT uNAP with LaF. I will crush them with my AT posts like I did to SOL.

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:00:42

Sol has a ten to one retal policy on spam. Solers are banned from posting on AT except for spam retals.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Samx2

Oct 18th 2011, 5:07:36

If i was the laf war leader, evo's country themes alone add with consistent AT trolling bash talk from evo (which mostly done by their great leader),....... will make me spank hard evo's butt.

but thanks God, i'm not the leader :P

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:29:09

slagpit's AT policy is to never make a post with any common sense or good cheer in it

Pride Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:40:04

The real question IS when does SOL and SOF jump in ? :P

cypress Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:41:51

When you bring the jump-rope!

skippadeedoodaaaaaaehhhhhhhhhhh

Erian Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:38:05

No, the REAL question is when Monsters jump in? Because then we know that all of the server is involved in the fun!

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 9:19:38

Originally posted by locket:
slagpit's AT policy is to never make a post with any common sense or good cheer in it

becarefull you get banned for talking bad about slagpit, 2 weeks was my last one.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

echlori Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 9:26:22

BORING!

Next.

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 9:36:25

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by locket:

becarefull you get banned for talking bad about slagpit, 2 weeks was my last one.

nice! I think mine was like 1 or 1.5 weeks :P You must have really nailed him!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:06:27

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
I get the he said she said argument about uNAPs and whether this was technically legal or not. It's all very childish and entertaining. But lets get to the real meat and potatoes of this issue. It is my understanding that LaF pretty much just FSed Evo as a fluff move because Evo competes with them for ANW and LaF doesn't like that?

I mean it's totally cool if LaF did that. It's definitely the sort of cartoonish super villainy thing that *I* would do on a lark but I just want to be clear on this so that I can troll properly.

laf did the same thing 2 years ago with solifluffhead in charge as well.

they cant win avg nw for fluff unless they drop half of their alliance.
re(ally)tired

Helmet Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:09:55

bonus

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:24:12

Originally posted by anoniem:
They cant win avg nw for fluff unless they drop half of their alliance.

I don't really look at netgaining stats, but don't laf and evo say this exact same thing about each other.

Does that mean their netgaining ability is equal?

Revolver Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:31:32

Evolution: LaF and Evo always say the same thing about eachothers. It's actually a few persons who are fueling it all. Just take Anoniem and Slagpit from EVO.. they are going to say any anti-laf things that they can, just because they are a**holes. From LaF we have our flamers aswell who can be really a pain in the a**. But the last few sets, our super flamer LT wasn't too active. Take a look at the archives. You will wish that anoniem or slagpit use your account in order to boost your post counts. All that, bashing against laf. :)

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:35:54

1) LaF prior to the reset beginning Hanlong stated no alliances not to pact.
2) LaF have declared war on more alliances than SoL over the past few resets.
3) You need 66% vote in order to FS another alliance pre-emptively.
4) SoL and Rival had no intention of hitting LaF
5) 50% majority vote is needed if either LaF or EVO are FSed in order to come to your aid.
6) You spoke to diez and then less than 24hrs later you FSed us, so you were always planning on FSing evo no matter what.
7) EVO have a BREAKABLE pact with SOL.
8) LaF clearly have no interests in netgaining, and prefer to blindside or gangbang their allies while pact breaking.

P.S. Revolver is a fool and plays in an alliance that let their head of war suicide on their ally. Clearly, he is ignorant as fluff and his posts pretty much epitomise the little brain activity he has going on.
re(ally)tired

Revolver Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:41:45

see what i meant ? anoniem is a very angry boy. In every single post you can see an insult.

Anoniem, in my book, every thing you say about LaF is enough to void a damn pact. The practically sh*t from your mouth whenever you say something, so cut the cr*p. Stop playing the tough a** and learn to behave, then maybe you will have less arguments to whine and complain on the AT like a freaking sissy.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:44:05

I wouldn't have to post if;
a) you didn't have your head of war run suiciders on evo
b) you didn't detag members to win avg nw
c) you had some honour
d) solidsnake was banned from posting
e) you had a working brain with the ability to make connections i.e. cause and effect.
re(ally)tired

Revolver Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:49:19

Thats already an improvement.

You wouldn't have to post if:
a) you didn't pay attention to SS.
b) you kept KJ on a leash.
c) you didn't complain on the AT about our every moves.
d) you worked on the various issues privately instead with the appropriate person.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:59:13

wait a minute... have you not seen the trend of laf and their conducting of FA through private means? it always results in at least 1 alliance getting fsed or gangbanged.

n.b. somebody who plays in an alliance with no honour, clearly has no common decency or honour within them.
-earth 2025 proverb
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2011, 12:57:54

The reason iscode stopped getting banned was he ceased saying things like "I hope you die of venereal disease" to the admins.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:10:29

I take it this Revolver fellow is someone of some significance in LaF? Because no one from LaF has actually answered the question as to WHY they FSed Evo.

Is the answer as simple as "we dont like you" or is there an actual political or douchebag "we cant beat you for ANW so take THAT" reasoning or just a good ole internet drama grudge match thing going on here?

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:17:29

Disrespect. Pretty much. Evo called us out on at, called us out in their country names, bad mouthed us to everyone that would listen and broke the terms of our pact agreement.

LaF is a mafia themed alliance, we dont take disrespect lightly.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:22:01

Theres nothing Mafia about a bunch of 20 something year old men with calculators and a favourite mathematician.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:27:09

And when darwin wrote about evolution he wasnt talking about pokemon.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:29:05

LaF broke the terms of our uNAP last reset by not paying reps for their detagged country's overretalling, LaF broke the terms of our uNAP last reset by ganking our triple crown (thus the country name theme and the AT posts), then they broke the uNAP we had with them this reset by FSing us.

In short, LaF took steps to initiate this conflict, and Evo will take steps to end this conflict.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tryout Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:33:27

but pikachu evolves to raichu!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 13:40:17

Thanks SolidSnake, I'm glad someone finally cleared this up :P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 18th 2011, 14:04:01

this thread needs more fluff
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 14:09:10

Laf:
I'm not your friend anymore and will tear up any signed contract (unap) between us, because you called my mom fat (LT cheating).
re(ally)tired

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 14:58:20

My next question is why is LaF trying to bogart my style. This is definitely the kind of troll move I would pull just to piss people off.

bertz Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 15:04:48

seriously SS, you FS because of "Laf can suck my bellsprout"? LOL

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 15:09:26

In other words break up is due to problems in the bedroom?

tryout Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 15:12:42

he ain't got no bellsprout. he only has a Fissure (onyx skill)

hanlong Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:27:58

pikachu i choose you, evolution?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:28:40

sup hanshlong
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ruthie

Oct 18th 2011, 17:07:44

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Theres nothing Mafia about a bunch of 20 something year old men with calculators and a favourite mathematician.

omg, i loved this quote
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Boltar Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 17:34:42

lol i agree ruthie..

GreenMan Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 18:44:50

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

He's not a mathematician, but do favorite finance minds count? I claim Benjamin Graham.

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:13:27

Originally posted by anoniem:
1) LaF prior to the reset beginning Hanlong stated no alliances not to pact.
2) LaF have declared war on more alliances than SoL over the past few resets.
3) You need 66% vote in order to FS another alliance pre-emptively.
4) SoL and Rival had no intention of hitting LaF
5) 50% majority vote is needed if either LaF or EVO are FSed in order to come to your aid.
6) You spoke to diez and then less than 24hrs later you FSed us, so you were always planning on FSing evo no matter what.
7) EVO have a BREAKABLE pact with SOL.
8) LaF clearly have no interests in netgaining, and prefer to blindside or gangbang their allies while pact breaking.

P.S. Revolver is a fool and plays in an alliance that let their head of war suicide on their ally. Clearly, he is ignorant as fluff and his posts pretty much epitomise the little brain activity he has going on.

I thought personal attacks were bannable. Martian posted this. Does it not apply to evo?

You need a timeout too anon. Go sit in the opposite corner of slagpit.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:34:39

Can you please stop slandering my name by claiming I suicided and cheated with 0 proof, anoniem?

Mods shouldn't that qualify as a ban?

Junky Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 20:00:22

This war is what happens when war clans decide to go with the flow of this netting earth vairiant<sp... netters can't net in peace it seams :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.