Verified:

exile

Oct 18th 2011, 20:16:04

:)

dryfus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 20:20:23

they did it to make it easier to post once a week and get a bonus without just making a post that says this:

bonus.

Renegade_Canuck Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 20:22:38

I find it ironic that EVO constantly complains about LAF being bad people and yet they offer an Alliance to them. If they are such terrible people why not just say no pact for you. Kind of hypocritical to bad mouth on one side on AT and with country names and on the other side have a pact in the first place

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 20:39:05

From the AT forums, a lot of people in Evo did want to war, but the main core are vets who don't necessarily have the time for it. Evo's main goal is always to net. Warring LaF doesn't give them any benefits especially as they would rather have a "netting war" (though LaF nets like they war, dropping members in the last second and blindsiding a netting ally).

Evo has a decent warring reputation from the SoF vs ECM reset, but LaF has only ever gangbanged and blindsided alliances in the last year or two. Having Evo waste a set destroying LaF in a 1v1 wouldn't prove anything and would only waste a netting set. Just my two cents as a former Evoer.

archaic Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 21:13:30

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
I get the he said she said argument about uNAPs and whether this was technically legal or not. . .

Whoa whoa, wait.

I doubt there are very many 'shes' in any conversation involving LaF and EVO. Lets just get that clarified up front. These guys are making more sausage than Jimmy Dean.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 21:14:28

lol archaic. Mostly true of all alliance I think :P An earth portrait wouldnt involve much non sausage

kazjames Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 3:58:56

war war

Unsympathetic Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 4:08:09

Oh please. Evo wanted this from the jump.

If you call someone out, you're getting a fight.. everywhere. Sports, life, academia - this happens all the time.

The fun part is that Evo seriously didn't think anything was going to happen to them. They bought their own line of BS ("LaF are cowards!") so much that they are genuinely shocked - shocked, i tell you! - that they got monkeystomped.