Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 2:16:58

Well, Since I have a little more time on my hands not trying to fix FA stuff, and am still playing in team, I was checking the news. I noticed Fist using missle retals? And that on a 4 man tag?

Now I wondered a few things.

1) Can Fist not retal a 4 man tag?

2) I see the guy double tapped Fist, but for a legit team, I'd think that missles wouldn't be sent right away.

3) If things escelate here, Will Fist be bullying a 4 man team that seems to be netting well,(though they probally have no finishing stockpile), because Fist does have 2 tags, and outnumbers the team about 2:1. Reason this interest me, is because it was something that Fist didn't like about WoG/FBI and why they jumped us with MKR the 2nd set. I for one am fine with using the power you have, but I want to see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

4) Maybe now we will find out who Hippo is.

Anyway, Just wanting to see how Fist handles this, as since I'm no longer doing FA, FA issues like this are alwasy fun to watch, Especially when it's one of the top 2 guys getting missled by a legit team.

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 2:26:52

missile retals just scream grab me i cant retal.
Your mother is a nice woman

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 2:45:31

why did you have to sign a DNH with Fist?

If you are no longer FA does that mean that all of your pacts are null and voided?

I see great LGing chances with the Fist :P

Kalick Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 2:48:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:

If you are no longer FA does that mean that all of your pacts are null and voided?

This sounds like it could make sense.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 2:50:25

I told Fist that you would honor my pacts!

And this isn't a WoG thread! So SHEW!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:29:33

Don't worry SF - I've always considered DNH to be more of a suggestion than an edict :-)

*runs*

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:41:34

how about retal then dump 50 missiles on them?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 7:57:45

WWWD (what would wog do?)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 12:28:49

When I was in charge, We'd either of Retaled hard, or let it go. Most likely if someone doubletapped us, someone in that tag if they could would blow the stock.

You get up to 4-5 hits in a short period, it's getting near death time.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 14:53:40

Why should we blow stock? Hippo's grabbed the Fist guy 4 times this set without us bothering to blow stock, we figured it was time to end the "grab us for free land" policy there.

As for your point about us not being happy with you, recall that the situation then was you grabbing us and us coming ahead in retals, not us coming ahead in grabbing.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 15:56:20

i got 52 missles and Fist is lined up in them, just say the word.
this is a real snoozer set anyway

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 16:06:54

Originally posted by nimrodix:
i got 52 missles and Fist is lined up in them, just say the word.
this is a real snoozer set anyway

Ya i know WTF, here I am sitting with a bunch of missles and spies and troops. How dare WoG not battle this round!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 16:12:28

actually, how dare FBI not battle this round. I have turns to help my bros!

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 18:07:41

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Why should we blow stock? Hippo's grabbed the Fist guy 4 times this set without us bothering to blow stock, we figured it was time to end the "grab us for free land" policy there.

As for your point about us not being happy with you, recall that the situation then was you grabbing us and us coming ahead in retals, not us coming ahead in grabbing.

i see a grab by the hippo guy from earlier in the set and then a retal by 81 that failed. then i see the 2 recent hits that you resorted to missiles over. for fun i spied on 81's market and it looks like he has plenty of stock to retal the hits.

do you have 2 options, continue to missile the hippo guy, and push them to start killing you or you killing them and then have all your teams set ruined. or the other option is for one of your guys to blow some stock and retal them hard and sure it might hurt his finish but it might be worth the statement. but at this point youve used up all your legitimate retal rights for those grabs.

Kalick Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 18:57:11

Will be interesting to see how these Hippo guys respond!

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 19:09:34

who the fluff is hippo anyways. clearly they are skilled players but i have yet to see them post. id like to recruit them

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 21:37:45

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

i see a grab by the hippo guy from earlier in the set and then a retal by 81 that failed. then i see the 2 recent hits that you resorted to missiles over. for fun i spied on 81's market and it looks like he has plenty of stock to retal the hits.

do you have 2 options, continue to missile the hippo guy, and push them to start killing you or you killing them and then have all your teams set ruined. or the other option is for one of your guys to blow some stock and retal them hard and sure it might hurt his finish but it might be worth the statement. but at this point youve used up all your legitimate retal rights for those grabs.

Don't know why it should have to escalate to war.

Hippo's still ahead on land with the country in question. We welcome grabs, but we're not giving away land for free. 4 unretalled grabs on one country is pushing it.

Does the fact that Hippo is 4 members influence our decision making? Yeah I suppose, for someone like DBD we'd blow stock instead of doing this. But our response isn't really OTT in any way.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 21:51:09

Btw with the way WoG guys are playing clueless about their identity , I wouldn't be surprised if Hippo was one of your "experiment" tags

Pain Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 2:44:01

i would be.

anyways are you saying if someone cant retal a hit or multitap by fist they are welcome to use missiles?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 7:40:20

Originally posted by Pain:
i would be.

anyways are you saying if someone cant retal a hit or multitap by fist they are welcome to use missiles?

Something along those lines. Otherwise I'd be grabbing the top SKYxRD country every 72 hours :P

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 7:13:20

The only "experiments" going on in WoG/FBI involve SuperFly, Pain, 3 industrial size tubs of cottage cheese, a ball gag, a bushel of cucumbers, and a shaved midget locked in a travel trunk.

we would appreciate if speculation was left to these items.

Pain Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 21:27:41

Originally posted by NOW3P:
The only "experiments" going on in WoG/FBI involve SuperFly, Pain, 3 industrial size tubs of cottage cheese, a ball gag, a bushel of cucumbers, and a shaved midget locked in a travel trunk.

we would appreciate if speculation was left to these items.

I don't think trife likes being referred to as "midget". I think the term he prefers is "little person"

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 7:30:55

either way, he will kick the fluff outta your shins if you don't play nice!

I thought it was vertically challenged now-a-days? Something or other about not wanting to offend real people with the term little people?

spawn Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 11:29:03

i will ignore this thread since, its about a mystical "Fist" team and not The Fist's team...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2011, 15:25:00

oooohhhhh can I make a mystical spawn?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

spawn Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 16:19:35

i think for women its called "baby" Galleri and not a spawn, and its not mystical if you followed a biology class ;)
/slap iZarcon

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2011, 16:55:43

oh you had to go there uh!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 23:50:17

with galli, I think spawn might be a better term :-)

If spawn had a baby, would it be spawn's spawn?

spawn Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 8:25:25

whatever the term will be, Spawn's spawn will be totally awesome ;)
/slap iZarcon

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:07:39

The Spawn of spawn
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.