MaK
Valks
CwG

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2011, 3:26:22

SALT has a lesson coming soon. :)

Cerberus of the MI
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 4:47:20

More than being tagkilled in what seemed like a long winded FS?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 4:48:24

LEAVE BRIT-err SALT ALONE!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 8:43:34

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 12:32:52

Originally posted by jagernacht:
LEAVE BRIT-err SALT ALONE!

winning!

mike Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 13:46:32

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
I wouldn't say we have had a huge issue with one man tags. However, we have had recent issues with them. And everytime they run on here crying like they are some noob, however they are not. But that's besides the point. I'll put the blame on myself as I didn't do a better job at being more firm about how I didn't like the way we were hitting one man tags. Also, I made the mistake in not seeking out those one man tags to make it right with them.

dont get me twisted for a whiner with a tag. i dont run tags by myself and didnt do anything but retal in the hopes that it would keep me from getting hit again. it earned me 5 RoR and a threat to kill me if i thought that wasn't fair. i dnot cry like a noob and obviously i am not a noob because im a part of BSD and will be a part of USIMP once more when JanPaul brings it back.
Carpe Cerevisi

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 15:03:32

You are proving my point. I'm saying your not a noob. And I agree with you, if it was I who hit you and you retaled me. I would have taken that, that is the chance in land grabbing. What happened to you is unacceptable.

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 18:21:00

yea, we dont condone either RoR nor threats lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2011, 3:24:32

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
I wouldn't say we have had a huge issue with one man tags. However, we have had recent issues with them. And everytime they run on here crying like they are some noob, however they are not. But that's besides the point. I'll put the blame on myself as I didn't do a better job at being more firm about how I didn't like the way we were hitting one man tags. Also, I made the mistake in not seeking out those one man tags to make it right with them.

As far as this war, it's whatever. But you can't cry about the war from last set. First, you were policing. If you don't want to be dragged into a war then don't police. Second, we went into that war fully expecting to lose. Are members numbers might have been sort of close, but we had maybe 5 active at the time, plus clear networth disadvantage. SemperFi would have gained loads of respect from myself and everyone else had they organized and come out on top.

And last so Walding doesn't have to ask again, how did hitting SemperFi help IMP. Well in the long run it didn't, quite frankly it's the one choice I regret making. But plain in simple we were not strong enough to help with TKO. TKO already had a clear edge in the war, and between general inactivity and even missed turns in active players, we didn't have enough to break TKO countries who were about 6-7 days into the war. I told IMP we will be no help, call in a stronger ally while we hold off police. You are the one who pulled out of a war which you would have won and gotten respect. I own up to my mistakes, not the fluff you pull. Every war SALT has declared on someone it has been a fair fight.

Hey, Papasmurf, I didn't come up here raising hell about SALT inexplicably attacking my first attempt at running multiple countries here on the FFA Server, but I came back this reset and am far better prepared to do something about it, but you guys are mostly dead, and not really worth going afater. :(

Maybe a future reset if I feel the need to keep on avenging myself. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Link Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 3:37:56

do feel free! i love a good tagkill :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks