Verified:

Seeder

Sep 5th 2011, 16:17:03

Semperfi had their own reasons for beating down on you this set, but for me, this is just payback. You farmed the hell outta me when i just formed TPV in my first set, as a one man netting tag trying to get established.

Payback is a fluff isnt it?..now the shoe is on the other foot...I just shoved 400 chems up your ass.

How did that feel? :-)

Seeder.
Kill or be Killed.

Seeder

Sep 5th 2011, 16:19:37

You might think twice before you take advantage of clans much smaller than you, cos one day, they are going to pay it back.

Kill or be Killed.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:21:39

You ever watch those old cartoons. More specifically tom and jerry.

You got the big ass bulldog and his little puppy trying to be all big and bad. But really it was the dad that was doing anything. And the puppy was nothing but a annoyance and a ankle Biter. Feel free to pick which one you are.

And i do believe after that TPV bullfluff happened. I told you to get in touch with me and i would help you out. You never did so dont blame me. But i do believe after your post i got the hits to stop. If u diddnt want any reps thati was willing to pay you and give you a pact. Its not my fault.

nico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:23:23

me and seeder know the feeling of being treated badly by bad tags. NBK, PANLV, TKO, ELY, and even IMP are better than the leaders at SALT. thank you seeder and walding for helping to teach them a lesson

nico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:24:18

tinysub, did you just say that you farming seeder is not your fault? are you not a leader of your tag? do they lack so much respect for you that you are a joke?

Seeder

Sep 5th 2011, 16:26:08

Tinysub you offered no such thing. but believe what you want. point is, you took advantage of me....now im taking advantage of you. change your ways and you might not find yourself in this sort of situation in the future.
Kill or be Killed.

Sep 5th 2011, 16:26:24

1 man tags are just a farm in this server. Unless they go to people and pact. Which almost everyone is willing to give them.

For somone trying to establish themselves they diddnt go through the neccassary measures and brought it upon themselves. After it was a 1 time occurence and after it happened i had it stopped. Simple enough.

All it took was 1 PM from him to any leader in salt and nothing would have happened.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:33:11

1 man tags are farms? Wtf
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Sep 5th 2011, 16:33:56

Actually seeder i did. I added you on MSN with a msg saying im a leader on salt message me when you get on. Your on DNH now.

Nice try though.

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 16:40:34

Dear Seeder. Go fluff Yourself :)

no idea who you are and i dont care.

one man tags get no love here. have fun in the mob
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 17:00:21

1 man tags may be targets, but certainly not farm land

If they don't have any country capable to retal, then I will hit them a few times, but not farm them for no reason.

There is no need to destroy a new player :)

Disclaimer: I used to hit tags not capable to retal the same way I hit untags, but self farming changed my ways :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 17:05:01

Link, Seeded is one of the failed special ed kids that I was talking about. They failed on their own and went crying to the Island of Misfit Toys.

Now they are just sitting around boo-hooing until Rudolf comes to pick them up and join a real clan.

Sep 5th 2011, 17:06:11

exactly CW. For the people who dont self farm or go all EXP.

If they happen to find a target with nice land no military. Why would anyone pass up that chance.

I dont farm anyone. If i happen to hit ill hit 2-3 times and leave it at that. But otherwise i go all exp

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 17:06:34

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
1 man tags may be targets, but certainly not farm land

with this i agree completely.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 17:08:07

Originally posted by smegma:
Link, Seeded is one of the failed special ed kids that I was talking about. They failed on their own and went crying to the Island of Misfit Toys.

Now they are just sitting around boo-hooing until Rudolf comes to pick them up and join a real clan.

LMAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Seeder

Sep 5th 2011, 23:56:34

Originally posted by smegma:

LOL...I find it funny when all you can do is resort to defamation :-) sign of a real classy player right there.
Kill or be Killed.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 0:20:12

Never claimed to be classy senior. All I said is that you tried to run a one man clan. There are several people that do it successfully. You tried an you failed. You joined a clan of other misfits seeking self protection.

The facts pretty much speak for themselves.

Twain Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:23:18

smegma: You're an idiot. You should be quiet now.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 0:25:12

that fact speaks for itself as well.

next whiner?

Twain Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:44:04

First off, I'm not a whiner.

Secondly, if the fact speaks for itself, why won't you just shut up?

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:46:52

If you get farmed trying to net as a one man tag, you have no one to blame but yourself. If you want to net in peace, it's all about safety in numbers/pacts - if you don't join a netting tag, you're just begging to get taken advantage of.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 0:50:59

Originally posted by Twain:
First off, I'm not a whiner.

Secondly, if the fact speaks for itself, why won't you just shut up?

Mostly because I am bored at the moment, but am getting ready to move on to some other things for the evening. Hint: SF in about a half an hour you should start a kill run.

In conclusion: Good day sir. I said Good Day!

m0bzta Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:54:44

Panlv save Salt
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 0:56:34

I said a half an hour. I know marines are stupid but doesn't anyone there own a watch?

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:16:56

lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dragon Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:23:39

You CAN run a one man tag. I know a guy who has done it on and off for a long time. Can't think of his name off the top of my head tho. But, he knows people.

Sure. You GOTTA be able to retal and bring the pain but you also have to be able to work stuff out with the Big Boys. Diplomacy is an art. Sometimes, you eat a little fluff to move forward and sometimes, you FEED a little fluff to earn respect. Sometimes, you make it a public spectacle when the big dog runs you over.

I'm not gonna bust the guy's balls for biding his time and flipping 400 missiles at someone. I just hope he got the guy who he feels did him wrong. Otherwise, it was a wasted effort. I don't believe in that bullfluff of killing the weak guy in the clan to "teach a lesson". You want blood? Fine. Torch the dude that did you up. Not just a random target that doesn't have SDI.

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:45:19

one man tags shouldnt have to be treated like fluff.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 2:47:57

Like everyone, they just need to be able to defend their land. There are several that do a darn good job of it.

Dragon is right, good politics is all part of it.

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:19:20

Smegma, I thought you were gonna STFU?

If they don't have any country capable to retal, then I will hit them a few times, but not farm them for no reason.
=====================================================
QM calls "BULLfluff" on Chaos!

Sometimes, you eat a little fluff to move forward and sometimes, you FEED a little fluff to earn respect. Sometimes, you make it a public spectacle when the big dog runs you over.
================================================
LOL.. Agrees with the Dragon dude...

Seeder.. You plant veggies or fruits? Something seems pretty seedy here..

Am I correct in assuming SALT has intentionally farmed small tags?
This wouldn't explain why Semper is deep fat frying the small tag, SALT...

I remain confused on this action.. Must have missed the point here... *scratches ass*
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 3:40:18

lol nah I never said I would shut up, I just agreed that I am an ass that should stfu.

But actually there is a difference in the action of a rogue member or two vs the policy of the clan. But it is not easy for an someone not in the clan to discern the difference. It is not the policy of SALT to brutalize one man tags.

But time to head back to my football rosters. Today is the final cutdown day in my leagues and I really have not been paying attention to DB rankings. Not that rankings are good for anything anyway.

Carry on.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:45:31

I call bullfluff on QM

When I was in NBK, I did 2 hits on untaggeds 3 when they had low low defense, yeah those were daily hits, but isn't farming if you don't cripple them with a ton of Land grabs, and as my targets kept growing, I would say I never did.

Second, I only hit 2 one man tags, 4TANKS and Dchaos, and considering neither had the ability to Retal my hits, I could had done much worse than 4 hits a day spread on their whole tag (12 countries and 15).

So bullfluff QM I never farmed anyone, I don't destroy my targets, if you want to look how true farming looks like just do a News search on the alliance server, just go by attack type SS.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:52:12

Also I had 24 untagged targets that I was switching around so hardly ever a country suffered more than 3 hits under 48 hours, Only the untagged called Chibua got fluffed by me more than 5 times under 48 hours, but it had no defense and was a rainbow techer, and I was grabbing with 4 tyr/techers and 4 tyr/farmers, and techer untags were kind of rare.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 5:09:13

The fact that people gathered together wearing Walding's friendship bracelets doesn't do justice to the realization that SALT was performing very negative actions in this server... the likes of which result in karmic retribution. Everyone faces theirs. I respect tags that have been around since the beginning... since what I did failed in the end. I'm only hoping that Link, and TinySub, and whoever else is leading SALT will see that something has to be done. You guys don't seem like super douchebags, not in the way some have been... so if you don't plan on growing to 1200 by next set and wiping the floor with SemperFi, I'd suggest you recognize that 2 actions brought this to fruition:

1) SALT declared and attacked SF. SF agreed to a ceasefire. Tough war, I was just a startup when the war started. It didn't last long and it wasn't pretty. SALT should have recognized that hitting a netting tag wasn't the smartest thing to do when they come back and bite hard. In this case, real hard. (the irony being that SALT was a tool in Merc's very VERY successful campaign to earn the respect of CC / show the server they can hold their own on an even battlefield)

2) SALT has had, from what I can discern... a *few* 'rogue' members out of the lot (6 or 7 total, right?) who go around treating single player tags like garbage, as well as untags (Rock reminded me of the Mike ordeal in another thread) and have found that this doesn't fly in our server unlike in 1A. In this server, you should be mindful that war is fun, but getting squashed by a tag who has DP relations with some of the other big honchos, doesn't quite guarantee you that your allies will be successful in coming to your aid.

In summation: SALT, learn my friends. Small warring tags are awesome. Look at what Mercs could do if they could dedicate themselves to warring set after set (not saying they can't, just that I know a few of the people there would rather enjoy some record-breaking challenges amongst themselves in peace). Find your place in the server and you'll do well.

I have more to say, but I'm a bit sleepy. I'll be back in a few hours lol :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 5:42:28

cool story bro
;)

alot of what you say has merit.. even if i dont agree with most of it :P

we have no interest or intent to pick on little guys or to farm or threaten anyone. and yes we are dealing with it.

to say mercs used us as a tool is kinda retarded since we had more of a reason to fight CC than they did..

also, while SF was netting their first set, its hard to view a clan named after marine's as a "netting tag". same as it was hard for folks to think ares was a netting tag, when named after the god of war.

clans get attacked all the time and getting revenge is very normal, i may not like the size disadvantage but note, im not mad about any of this, i enjoy a good crap talking fest, makes the fruit that much sweeter.

i plan on keeping our tag around for a good while.. its a work in progress obviously, but hopefully by next set we wont have any of these particular issues reflecting badly on us.

have fun! :P

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 9:54:37

I don't think I've ever enjoyed being killed so much. :)

Twain Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 18:41:21

To throw my two cents in (because why not)

I agree with Link about declaring on SF in their first set. You can't claim to be a netting tag until you've completed a set of netting. It's too easy to claim to be a netting tag in order to be left alone so you can build up and hit your target. There have been a lot of tags in the past that have claimed to be coming into the server and hoped to netgain in peace at first, but then 3 weeks into the set, they store turns and drop a FS on someone.

TKO and PANLV are clearly netgaining tags. ESD is clearly a netgaining tag. This is because these tags have consistently done whatever they can to avoid war short of letting themselves just be walked on.

However, if SALT is picking on one-man tags, that's also not cool. It's certainly one thing to test a one-man tag. The last time I land-grabbed outside my tag for land, I tested which 1-man tags could and would retal effectively. If as a one-man tag, you're willing to do as Dragon said and retal effectively and make contact when someone wrongs you, then you deserve a greater amount of respect, and from most clans you'll get that greater amount of respect (clearly not from all clans, but from most).

However, if you can't retal or you overreact when someone hits you, then your one-man tag will be treated as farmland. I think it was jager that said this, but it's ultimately an alliance server. If you want to play solo and can't hold your own retal wise, then either join an alliance or play one of the solo servers, like Express, Primary or Tourney.

As far as warring a clan of less than 100 when you're well over 300 countries, it's kinda weak, but clearly there's at least a decent reason since SALT got the jump on SF last set, but I'd hope that you guys in SF are going to try to find targets more your own size like you did with NBK rather than pick on clans that are significantly smaller, but I guess time will tell.

PG Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 18:46:22

As far as warring a clan of less than 100 when you're well over 300 countries, it's kinda weak, but clearly there's at least a decent reason since SALT got the jump on SF last set, but I'd hope that you guys in SF are going to try to find targets more your own size like you did with NBK rather than pick on clans that are significantly smaller, but I guess time will tell.

Twain we will.. its just payback time :)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Jade Penn Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 18:58:01

but it's ultimately an alliance server. If you want to play solo and can't hold your own retal wise, then either join an alliance or play one of the solo servers, like Express, Primary or Tourney.

bahhh, there are no alliances in the ffa, only clans. If they want to join an alliance they have to go over to 1A. LOL

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 19:41:26

I wouldn't say we have had a huge issue with one man tags. However, we have had recent issues with them. And everytime they run on here crying like they are some noob, however they are not. But that's besides the point. I'll put the blame on myself as I didn't do a better job at being more firm about how I didn't like the way we were hitting one man tags. Also, I made the mistake in not seeking out those one man tags to make it right with them.

As far as this war, it's whatever. But you can't cry about the war from last set. First, you were policing. If you don't want to be dragged into a war then don't police. Second, we went into that war fully expecting to lose. Are members numbers might have been sort of close, but we had maybe 5 active at the time, plus clear networth disadvantage. SemperFi would have gained loads of respect from myself and everyone else had they organized and come out on top.

And last so Walding doesn't have to ask again, how did hitting SemperFi help IMP. Well in the long run it didn't, quite frankly it's the one choice I regret making. But plain in simple we were not strong enough to help with TKO. TKO already had a clear edge in the war, and between general inactivity and even missed turns in active players, we didn't have enough to break TKO countries who were about 6-7 days into the war. I told IMP we will be no help, call in a stronger ally while we hold off police. You are the one who pulled out of a war which you would have won and gotten respect. I own up to my mistakes, not the fluff you pull. Every war SALT has declared on someone it has been a fair fight.

xman Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 19:59:13

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
First, you were policing. If you don't want to be dragged into a war then don't police.

Interesting.
Last I checked Policing was just to make sure things stayed clean and fair. Killing untagged hitters, taking retals etc.
Good to know that being a police in FFA means you're part of the war. *makes note*

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 20:26:03

Well walding told me they would FS anyone who entered into that war, so that in fact would make them part of the war.

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 20:50:13

we r tagkilled :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Sep 6th 2011, 20:56:53

no we arnt. My country is still alive lol

HeadHunter Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 21:13:50

I just killed the last one above 100k. I thought that was a restart?
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

xman Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 22:16:17

Created Date 9/5/2011 18:33:03

dont think it counts :P

HeadHunter Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 22:31:36

created 2011-08-03 12:01:01 so that wasn't a restart then :)

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/2929

time name networth land special tag
2011-09-06 21:17:01 Salt $114,583 1,283 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 21:12:01 Salt $135,744 1,283 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 21:07:01 Salt $164,310 1,283 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 21:02:01 Salt $192,143 1,283 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 13:17:02 Salt $191,243 1,263 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 13:12:01 Salt $226,882 1,263 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 03:07:02 Salt $302,824 1,263 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 03:02:02 Salt $306,599 1,329 acres C SALT
2011-09-06 01:47:01 Salt $328,874 1,719 acres C SALT
2011-09-02 22:22:01 Salt $339,439 1,904 acres C SALT
2011-08-17 18:17:01 Salt $281,280 1,884 acres C SALT
2011-08-17 18:12:01 Salt $265,244 1,884 acres C SALT
2011-08-16 07:32:01 Salt $254,742 1,864 acres C SALT
2011-08-15 17:22:01 Salt $253,842 1,844 acres C SALT
2011-08-14 08:02:02 Salt $242,874 1,824 acres C SALT
2011-08-14 05:47:01 Salt $221,207 1,824 acres C SALT
2011-08-14 05:42:01 Salt $204,843 1,824 acres C SALT
2011-08-14 05:37:01 Salt $204,809 1,824 acres C SALT
2011-08-14 05:32:02 Salt $195,100 1,824 acres C SALT
2011-08-13 03:47:01 Salt $194,200 1,804 acres C SALT
2011-08-13 03:42:01 Salt $98,040 1,076 acres C SALT
2011-08-13 03:32:01 Salt $77,188 683 acres C SALT
2011-08-05 15:56:01 Salt $76,288 663 acres C SALT
2011-08-05 10:06:01 Salt $88,284 663 acres C SALT
2011-08-05 09:11:01 Salt $87,801 663 acres C SALT
2011-08-05 08:51:02 Salt $25,842 220 acres C SALT
2011-08-04 06:46:02 Salt $25,842 220 acres C
2011-08-03 12:01:01 Salt $4,717 100 acres M
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Sep 6th 2011, 22:38:00

lmao it was a restart from the CC war it still counts

Walding Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 0:53:36

Yes we were police and we were killed because SALT wished to jump into a war that had been scheduled all set and throw the numbers onto IMPs side.

Yes if that had happened I would have hit SALT. I told TKO I would police for them and I meant it. So we died because SALT wished to jump into a planned war. Its that simple and Im not crying. If I had to do it over I would have been better prepared.

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 2:05:53

we reap what we sow lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks