Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:49:20

True. Guess it's a good thing the corp doesn't use 'Honestas' in their motto. lol.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 22:17:27

Hold on, we just got FS-ed by stronger numbers. Aren't we supposed to Detag, or Self-Delete, or something????

Oh, wait I forgot we're not CC. ;)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 22:18:40

And I am just bored and poking fun at you guys now CC. Don't take it bad. You guys have had a couple of rough sets lately.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 22:39:09

The legendary triple post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 22:44:56

its ok for SF to 4:1 bang someone because they dont like them and others on the server dont like them

but Imp 2:1 bangs Mercs cuz they dont like them and they're douchebags

oh, the irony
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 22:47:38

Ouch that true
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 23:03:10

dave the difference is SF is getting revenge, not just blindisiding netting tags cause they dont like what someone said. theres a HUGE difference.
Your mother is a nice woman

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 23:08:16

Let SF have their revenge. It's just a set, who cares. If that is what it takes for them to feel good about themselves, then good for them.

Rico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 23:29:50

Originally posted by Pain:
dave the difference is SF is getting revenge, not just blindisiding netting tags cause they dont like what someone said. theres a HUGE difference.

Rockman has suicided on IMP in previous sets and was trying to set up an FS this set. If we had our friendly as planned, we had no guarantee he wouldn't jump us mid war just for the hack of it.

So we were proactive.

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 23:32:17

see thats the problem, they were planning on it but i wouldnt let them because of the part in the pact where i told prime it would be void if you hit mercs, so how would it have looked if i let them hit you?

i end up looking like an asshole anyway for trusting IMP to honor the terms of a pact. unlike you i like having my word mean something.

Rico Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 23:45:29

Originally posted by Pain:
see thats the problem, they were planning on it but i wouldnt let them because of the part in the pact where i told prime it would be void if you hit mercs, so how would it have looked if i let them hit you?

i end up looking like an asshole anyway for trusting IMP to honor the terms of a pact. unlike you i like having my word mean something.

And we felt Rockman forced our hand to hit Mercs. The last time we tried to do a friendly (CC) we were jumped by Thomas. We needed to avoid that, and Focus couldn't guarantee to us that wouldn't happen.

Pain Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:24:25

actually i could have. ask rockman yourself if you dont believe me. the whole reason they were totally unprepped for war was because i assured him you would not be hitting them and told them they couldnt hit you or i would be pissed because i thought you were prepping to war us.

or in rockmans case i jokingly said i would kill mercs if they stole our war, and he took it seriously (apparently). i have to remember from now on some people dont have a sense of humor, or common sense.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:36:35

why would you think IMP were prepping to hit you when you were pacted?

IMP might be alot of things, but they dont hit pacted alliances
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:47:59

because there had been talks all set of a friendly, and you clearly knew if you hit mercs we'd hit you?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 0:48:28

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
why would you think IMP were prepping to hit you when you were pacted?

IMP might be alot of things, but they dont hit pacted alliances

*cough*

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:19:57

the whole revenge thing is a joke on purpose right? lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:48:36

The least Semper could have done is designate a certain amount of countries, in a tag named something like fluff SALT, or some such..

That would make for a more evenly matched conflict, which would be at least more challenging and honorable thing to do.. imo

Y'all look like bullies, now.. Or, does this not matter?

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 2:54:55

didnt you read above?

its ok because nobody likes Salt

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:00:48

Originally posted by QM Diver:
The least Semper could have done is designate a certain amount of countries, in a tag named something like fluff SALT, or some such..

That would make for a more evenly matched conflict, which would be at least more challenging and honorable thing to do.. imo

pretty sure that NBK FSed a clan with more than a 100 country advantage last set. wouldn't that make your statement here a little hypocritical?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:16:31

a 100 country advantage would have been not so bad compared to this fluff lol.. 300 country disadvantage, and only 3 of us are active lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:17:37

quantifying a lopsided effort is a little odd. wether you are getting beat by 60 or 600 you are still getting beat and never had a chance. thats just my opinion.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 3:19:48

true

but the cards just fall that way some times. you just roll with it.

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:19:53

never had a chance BECAUSE of the numbers foo. more even numbers and this would be a VERY different war, i assure you.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:20:32

its all good tho :P

nothing wrong with getting an old fasion beat down from time to time lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2011, 3:21:16

keeps you humble

well most people anyway

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:21:31

so if they only had 100 more than you you would be winning? because if not then quantifying the difference between 100 and 300 more is a little silly
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:22:01

Originally posted by mrford:

pretty sure that NBK FSed a clan with more than a 100 country advantage last set. wouldn't that make your statement here a little hypocritical?

im pretty sure mford just pwnt qm...

100% correct.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:23:21

380 +FS v 252

sounds familiar doesn't it mford?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:24:38

i dont care much for getting into a ingame debate anymore, i just can never resist pointing out the stupidity that is QM.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:29:22

so if they only had 100 more than you you would be winning? because if not then quantifying the difference between 100 and 300 more is a little silly

no one ever said that lol. simply said different
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

gambit Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:41:08

cc insulting our members and grabbing our stock at the end of our netting set is why we killed cc

thats a little different than seeking revenge on a small tag that was almost identical to them in the standings last set when they hit them... and only having the balls to seek that revenge after your numbers grow 5x what they were the previous set

and for someone that doesnt care about ingame debates anymore... it sure seems like you are posting on here everyday about whats happening in the game
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:50:11

everyday about ingame issues? weird. i just reviewed my last 30 posts and this is the first ingame topic. i do post quite a bit every few days but i treat it like a forum. not a game forum.

revenge is revenge and as i said about numbers, quantifying it is a bit silly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 3:56:56

im looking forward to raping your face in fantasy football

you can chupa my cabra you dirty whore
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:02:11

im in 4 EE leagues, you will have to be a bit more specific
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:05:29

one on fox im Gambits Gridiron Brothel

and one on yahoo im Natural Born Killers
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:08:31

ah, i didnt make either of those 2 drafts. i only made the ESPN one so far and plan on making the fleaflicker one tomorrow. ill have to inspect my 2 teams more closely. i know im begging for a RB trade in the yahoo league but my WR core is insanity.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:10:21

it appears you have antonio gates in both leagues, is that spome sort of man crush?

you are aware that hes probably going to get hurt badly this year, most of the analysts agree. hes not very healthy going into the season. calling him a risky pick is a understatment
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:10:36

i missed the draft for both of them also, i need a decent wr in the yahoo one, maybe i have a rb that you want, anyone except foster :P
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:14:41

well, peek at my roster. im entertaining all fair trades. make an offer
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:16:55

i shoudla joined :(
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Popcom Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:36:38

you mean the set where TKO fs us?
wouldn't that make your statement here a little retarded?

i dont care much for getting into a ingame debate anymore, i just can never resist pointing out the stupidity that is Mr. Ford

Edited By: Popcom on Sep 6th 2011, 4:42:17
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 4:38:19

no, im not. everyone else here seems to know what i was referring to. re read and then try again!

edit: yes to the set no to the war

Edited By: mrford on Sep 6th 2011, 4:40:26
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

zodiac Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 6:38:43

i like Semper. i like every clan,, LIKE MEEEEEE

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 7:09:15

Originally posted by Popcom:

you mean the set where TKO fs us?
wouldn't that make your statement here a little retarded?

i dont care much for getting into a ingame debate anymore, i just can never resist pointing out the stupidity that is Mr. Ford

that's a clever little edit and im sure you are feeling really giddy about it, but once again i was not referring to the NBK vs TKO conflict last set and it baffles me how you could even logically think that i was. I know the QM fanboy club is pretty strong over there, but lets try to be objective for a second. QM talks down to a clan that FSes another out of revenge with massive numbers advantage and a clear and complete advantage, eliminating any sport from the war. this sounds quite a bit like what NBK did to CC last set. were they justified in killing CC? im sure NBK believes so, but then when NBK's president (no matter the diminished capacity for rational thought due to insane amounts of past drug use) comes on the boards and attempts to fluff all over SF for doing the exact same thing, that "makes his statement a little hypocritical." where you get TKO vs NBK through all this i really don't know and your pitiful attempt at turnabout on my statement when you don't even have the correct argument was pretty cute. Defend your president all you want, but don't look like a jackass yourself while doing it, lol it doesn't help his case.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 18:56:16

ford the issue with your arguement is that NBK has never denied being hypocrites, so QM talking down about SF is par for the course with NBK mentality.

its a shame they dont put someone else in charge over there. make that fluff gambit the leader.

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 20:51:53

i love QM personally lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Walding Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 1:32:06

Originally posted by Walding:
Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by Wharfed:
Originally posted by Popcom:
dont recall. but if there was no salt QQ, u win 100 internets :)

also, semperfi has a lot of tyr and dicts for a netting clan no?

Tyr techers for grabbing? That's a good war strat.

We were definitely netting. There was no running Tyr's and Dicts because we were going to war someone.

You may have been netting. And without trying to sound rude. there seem to be only two ways to net in this server.

1) pact with everyone bigger than you

2) be bad ass enough that people don't want to hit you.

It's quite clear that SemperFi did neither of those things so it should be no surprise that someone choose to rain on your parade.

I had actually posted before the set started requesting a DNH from all clans so we could net our first set on the server but hey you may have missed it on accident or on purpose. We shall never know.

This one was funny...

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 2:04:16

we tried to just net peacefully our first set too.. no such luck :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2011, 10:27:44

This must be related to SALT. Damn, I just checked them. They have nothing left alive that is out of protection. I have been thwarted. I would LOVE to FARM and KILL some SALT countries. To whoever is killing them. How about leaving me some of them to kill myself?

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2011, 12:54:12

pobre chica. you should just gang-banged when you had the chance. not like another dwarf would have mattered.

face it. it's the only chance you'd ever have.