Verified:

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 12:59:46

Yeah, seems like everyone man tag wants a piece of SALT now that they are getting raped by SemperFI...

I wonder if they'll be that brave next set...

Is easy to kick a man when is down, but that is hardly something you can brag about.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 18:22:38

maybe next set we will let all the one man tags fs us :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 19:04:00

Originally posted by Cerberus:
This must be related to SALT. Damn, I just checked them. They have nothing left alive that is out of protection. I have been thwarted. I would LOVE to FARM and KILL some SALT countries. To whoever is killing them. How about leaving me some of them to kill myself?

Look here fool... i don't know who you think you are. if your dumb enough to still be mad at us as a whole rather than just the one person that made you look like a retard then your fluff outa luck. i don't appreciate you going from thread to thread running your mouth like you would ever be able to do something to us when we aren't beaten into the floor lol.

i feel i have been more than nice and level headed in apologizing for the acts against one man tags, but if your just gonna keep on talking crap then we can give you a reason to talk fluff once we;re back to, lets say, 1/8th or normal strength lol

so either stop talking about our tag. or be ready to be put on our farm list next set on lol :P

you wanna keep on accusing us of being bullies after we try to rectify the situation? i can abide :P

and in the future, if your assulted by our tag, come here looking for a contact like stella did, dont just run around talking crap and assuming you know whats happening.. because clearly you dont.

im not saying we are high and mighty, clearly we are not. but if the tag as a whole actually had an issue with you (as a one man tag) we would have tag killed you inside of 30 minutes and moved onto the next thing :P

so to summerize.. get over it :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 19:06:52

Tell him how you really feel

lol
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Link Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 19:53:25

i think hes a pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks