Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 19:18:20

pp - you got a pretty fluffed up definition of whining.....did I, or did I not, beg you turd burglars to come hit my country or not? Have we, or have we not, offered to help you guys recruit a more suitable group to come war against us in the future to make this little 4 day temper tantrum at least mildly interesting for us? The only whining I hear around here is from the MKR/Fist camp about what big mean bullies WoG/FBI are, and how we should play nice with you guys cuz you're fragile and can't handle having your own policies fed back to you. If you call laughing at a bunch of delusional war wannabes who think they're putting on a good show whining, well, I guess keep going

And given the hit stats, I'd say claiming you have people willing to fight may be a bit of an overstatement/embellishment as well...try not to pet your ego too hard, pls.

If this is your idea of suiciding, I'm not too worried about how my sets will end, especially given how well your attempts to hide your restarts have worked so far...and what excellent farm land you're shaping up to be.

Toma - your evaluation of those 2 kills explains a lot about why your guys' performance has been sub par this set. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited By: NOW3P on Aug 22nd 2011, 19:31:48
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 19:41:17

Originally posted by toma:
Pain if you were playing in RD in team and haven't died it just ment your sucked cause we killed your netting tags and care about soem fluff 3000 acres RDxKILL country.

no you killed what you THOUGHT were netting tags. which were in fact just tags with our inactive players. so your logic is to kill the people who dont really care if they play or not? that makes sense.

my smallest country landwise was 8k acres and thats because i had to keep land low to keep networth low so i could continually kill your restarts. ive got more hits and kill then your entire suicide geek squad combined. you guys brag about how good you are at killing fluff countries, congrats.
Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 23:47:15

toma and co killed off RD lol?I fluff on your mom's chest after plugging her in the ass every night.

See I can make up stupid fluff too.

Pretty sure I saw on the FBI a post telling DBD NOT to hit lollerskates.

Also are you sure you hit the right tags? Maybe DBD and FBI tagged swapped ;)

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 0:30:21

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
You are threatening war to our members for multiple sets?

Can someone in FBI or WoG clarify to me when the 2 of us netted last?

Our policies that you are sick of, kinda funny. Killing a guy over a DHeld. Fist was offered a DNH this set, it was thier choice to take it or not.

We really would like more people to join in on this fight, please.
We're saying that if you keep picking fights where you outnumber the other tag just for laughs... we have people that are willing to fight you. Dunno what Fist's official view is though, I think some of us might want to net ;) And btw yes we're saying we're going to war you, btu read my post - for us, it's play our countries in fake tags for a few weeks and then hit you, then take the rest of the set off. For your members, it's kill the "suiciders" and then play fluff countries for teh rest of the set. Though I discussed it with NOW3P, he seems to think you guys don't mind. I guess time will tell... for me, this is actually fun - our warchat crew is great :D

If you want a challenge, why not fight DBD?

Listen big guy, I'm sure you think you are scary, but you just aren't. I have taken fluffs that can play better countries. I have done more damage to an alliance by sneezing than you could do with 100 multies.

Champ, if you keep up the yappin we going to get ta clappin and show the whole server what garbage you are.

So just idle down, stop posting, and maybe everyone will forget that you're a bad and in a few sets someone will believe you are scary again.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 1:12:58

QXM - just be glad we have some toys to keep ourselves amused with for the next few sets :-)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:09:32

NOW3P, you seem pretty intent on telling us how what we're doing is a bad idea and how much you enjoy it and how it's not working.

Which seems like a very silly thing to do if you actually do enjoy it.

ps you can't hide restarts on this server.
pps if you don't want our restarts to be able to hit, you'd kill us off 1 tag at a time instead of going for random kills. i'll let you think about that one as well.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:38:44

Very true, NOW3P. I just don't want sparky to get too full of himself.

I personally find it flattering that slick here wishes to waste several sets on entertaining us. However he is masturbating himself in thinking anyone would agree much less follow him down a path of self destruction.

Thereby he is likely just falsely raising our hopes just to dash them, and frankly that would hurt much worse than killing/maiming my country.

Edited By: QiXiongMao on Aug 23rd 2011, 3:41:21
See Original Post

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:52:31

I'm trying to tell you how to improve so you can entertain me for longer than the 3-4 days you managed to hold out.

PS - you guys sure seem to be giving it a go. You are correct, you can't hide them...just correct for the wrong reasons.

PPS - again, you guys are not in much of a position to be giving war advice.

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 10:22:10

wow man i finally sobered up enough to restart and like we got a post with 50 responses about us! woo

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 14:18:54

Wog declares moral victory.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 14:31:28

WoG is ranked to high

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 17:46:34

Superfly is too high

evo Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 4:13:43

seriously do WOG/FBI need to call allies? or is someone butthurt elsewhere? lol

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 4:24:43

neither - MKR is just kinda like that ginger kid that goes into the bar and starts picking fights with the biggest/drunkest guys he can find, apparently...

d20 Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 9:56:33

bonus points. :D

IXNeo Game profile

Aug 25th 2011, 12:06:58

wow. +bonus for my express country =)
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 25th 2011, 12:32:04

Your countries are fluff
Like when I pop a squat
Who told you you can fluff
With the mighty FBInWog
For steppin' on this server
I shoulda madeya parking lot
Don't get too fluffy
Or it wont be forgot
Yo MKR call your momma
And tell her come get ya
And if she knew how
She could run your fluffty countries for ya
I'll put a hole in your country like a nuke
Lookin' like your war effort
Just made NOW3P puke
Cuz Im a grown woman son
I'll slaughter you
Make ya mom wish that her fat ass aborted you

Edited By: QiXiongMao on Aug 25th 2011, 12:34:18
See Original Post

kwmi Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 1:08:40

have fun guys, I'm out.
MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 2:40:59

At least explore so we can farm!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2011, 4:15:25

Originally posted by NOW3P:
At least explore so we can farm!
For all your talk about using our land for high finishes, by my count there's not a single country in WoG who managed to get over 1500 acres from us and the one that did basically rode on the back of the DBD FS farming MKR

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 4:57:13

I dunno what exactly I took for you guys from acres, but I was 5400 acres when the war started and am sitting at 10.5k, having not hit any other tag but y'all.

Unfortunately, not one of the tags that hit WoG/FBI is large enough NW or land wise for me to farm. I'm hoping you guys will get on that soon for me, otherwise SF will have massive FA headaches to deal with soon. You only need to triple your NW or so to get there, so it shouldn't be too tough.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2011, 14:33:56

Lol k you can keep trying to talk us put of next set but you should realise we can see your country ... 7 grabs, all mkr after dbd Fs, less than 1k acres taken

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 15:05:14

Originally posted by NOW3P:
I'm hoping you guys will get on that soon for me, otherwise SF will have massive FA headaches to deal with soon.

heh LS will have headaches cuz he is management. I am still just support staff :)

soo LS and ZEN ftw!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 15:34:54

Well in that case PP, please hurry up and batch explore so I can up those numbers significantly. LS and ZEN will probably flog me pretty badly if I don't take at least 5k for the set.

Chadius Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 15:59:50

He will flog you with a dolphin. :P
LAF

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 28th 2011, 4:53:04

giggity

Mandy Game profile

Aug 28th 2011, 11:49:22

Was 1 on 1 ever a consideration?