Verified:

toma Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:10:05

lame.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:15:59

I missed it. What allies have been called in? Is it chaos and fatty to save the day?

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:16:27

I do beleive it's called Taking out the trash.

I also do beleive that we didn't call in anyone. You just must not have many fans.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:18:08

I can say however, We've had a few teams offer thier support. I do beleive that not many like you guys.

HRM Go figure

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:21:15

Actually I see what you mean. DBD hit you for htting xchoasx. They are an outpost of DBD. Actually that tag is composed of servants that attend to Vilse and all of his desires.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:22:49

Wait, thats our tag of Women?

I'm confused now SF

toma Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:25:43

I gotta admit this server is pretty lame. Second time we get allies called in on us when we hit a tag twice our size.

Wrath of xChoasx xChoasx is WOG tag?
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:28:08

Originally posted by toma:
I gotta admit this server is pretty lame. Second time we get allies called in on us when we hit a tag twice our size.

Wrath of xChoasx xChoasx is WOG tag?

I'm going to reiterate, We didn't call in allies.

Do you really think that we needed allies? Our countries were and are far supperior to your Rainbow strat countries. We were easily growing, while you were going in the wrong direction.

We never called in allies, I just think that others don't like you.

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 19:57:25

LOL DBD did not come in due to any call from anyone. MKR should not go topfeeding our countries at the end of a reset and think its not remembered. We thought we'd have some fun this set. :)

Detmer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:16:41

You are surprised that a tag called "Wrath of _____" is a WoG tag?

kwmi Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:39:50

DBD grabs more aggressively than anyone on this server and can't take a few grabs at the end of the set, that is funny. Wasn't this two sets ago, too?

And was it one topfeed or two? I recall only doing one, but it might have been two. I do recall your guy planted a fat top feed on me to get me back, too.
MKR - HFA

kwmi Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:40:44

but thanks for killing me anyway now I can take the rest of the set off, too busy with RL for this sh*t.
MKR - HFA

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:41:50

I take offense to that.

I'd say WoG if they arn't warring, are the most agressive grabbers. We just seem to find wars!

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:44:18

Maybe DBD planned on killing you last set, but didn't want to jump in because FBI/WoG was killing you.

And your too busy for this Sh*t.

I do beleive you hit us, with Fist. maybe DBD didn't want to wait another set?

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:45:26

So much for it being easy to convince everyone to come kick our asses, eh Toma?

Better luck next set - if you need help recruiting tags to war us, please feel free to give a holler, we'll be happy to help out....cuz this is just kinda sad.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:51:44

Yes, I will help again.

I see I helped a little bit, by getting you at least 2 differnt teams to hit at once.

Maybe next set, we can go for 3!!!!!!

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:55:45

Well we have never been fans of MKR, you guys constantly do things to piss us off. I imagine often on purpose too, we just figured we could take a reset off netgaining and let someone else win that for a change.

Im sure there are plenty of scores for us to settle. :)

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:56:07

toma i will help you kill WoG and FBI next set. Lord Slayer is too much off an asshole to be allowed to run around and do as he pleases.
Your mother is a nice woman

Monex Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:57:32

Aug 21/11 2:19:59 AM NM hokiedokie (#154) (Provos) Death by Double Dutch (#38) (DBD3) 389 A

Aug 21/11 2:19:57 AM NM hokiedokie (#154) (Provos) Death by Double Dutch (#38) (DBD3) 409 A

You drew first blood... I thought we made it clear that we do not take kindly to missiles. That retal policy of yours is getting you in trouble again.

Bonus post + trash talk

Edited By: Monex on Aug 21st 2011, 21:07:18
See Original Post
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

toma Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 21:15:57

Even being outnumbered 2 to 1 on this server is not possible it seems. WOG/FBI you have nothing to brag about in your warperformance. You are losing 9-4 in kills. While outnumbering 2 to 1.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 21:23:06

Really?

I do believe before that we had over 4 kills.

Also, you all have full turns, and knew when the FS was, while we didn't.

lastly, our countries are/were better then yours, DBD or not, you would have been killed. We already were starting to farm you all.

Funny thing is, Most of the server likes us, while on the reverse side, most of the server dislikes you guys.

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 21:25:19

looks like I picked a good set to re-retire

team server sucks
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 23:15:04

Don't get too high and mighty there, Toma....to give you an idea of how seriously WoG/FBI is taking you guys as a threat, I was told I could pick just targets at random to AB/farm/tickle because my turns weren't overly necessary to the war effort, and my attention span is about the same as a small fuzzy rodent.

I was told that I could hit MKR/Provos/Pink/Fist if I felt like it too, though.... :-P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2011, 23:39:26

lol@the talk and whine from WoG

as I said, why don't you actually kill us BEFORE starting to mouth off?

you guys are starting to sound just like RD. remember those guys? they also called in allies because their war performance was fluff. Wonder how they're doing...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2011, 23:51:20

the way it looks as is you guys can't kill any of our big countries for whatever reason, you're here on TT telling us how futile our efforts are (obviously we didn't come into this thinking we'd win look at the numbers) yet you call in DBD or at least let them come in to kill MKR to make things oh just so much easier for you.

as I said, it's almost exactly like what another alliance that promoted fluff policies a while back did

remember that, pain?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2011, 23:55:55

and one final comment...

the fact that you stole 3 DBD kills doesn't really count. you have 4 kills.

Monex Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 0:21:35

Pontius are you on a team this set? I thought your MO was to play untagged and AB unsuspecting netters with a rainbow tank heavy country in your own form of cross server justice.

Shouldn’t you be trying to figure out what team’s sanct members play on in team server and suiciding on them for taking part in an unfair war on alliance server?

I do believe that was your reasoning for AB'ed my alliance country this set... the bad deeds of WoG/FBI on team server.

What team did you say you were speaking on behalf of again?
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 1:15:51

5 kills, a bunch of ab's, as we were hit without stored turns, and some people wanted to get some hits off while we got organized. Lets see, it's day 3? Hit on a Friday, I garuntee that 1/4 of our members have had a busy weekend, and don't know we were hit, but yet we've been able to counter quite well. But think what you want. I know where FBI/WoG will be in a few sets. Where's MKR this set?

1)Aug 21/11 3:02:12 AM BR Teenage Mutant Mitch McConnell (#85) (NiceFBI) Fist of Terror (#139) (OdinFist) 2 C/3 B
2)Aug 22/11 12:25:55 AM BR Trife smells like tinkle (#102) (TheFist) hit n run (#42) (PinkInc) 1 C/2 B
3)Aug 20/11 8:11:43 PM BR Alabama Crimson Tide (#68) (xChoasx) LOLUMAD (#83) (PinkInc) 7 C/1 B
4)Aug 20/11 1:04:30 AM BR Lost City of Atlantis (#144) (WrathMKR) Achilles heel (#133) (PinkInc) 10 C/2 B
5)Aug 21/11 1:17:07 AM BR Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (#108) (TheFist) Polgara (#52) (MKR) 4 C/3 B

Last kill was your biggest jetter.

Chadius Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 3:36:51

Dang, I need to hurry up. That's two kills from my team alone. Gotta pick up the pace. :)
LAF

kwmi Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:26:07

lol congrats to FBI/WoG/DBD for the stellar effort =)
MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 5:46:36

PP - MKR/Provos/Pink/Fist REALLY aren't in a position to be handing out war strat critiques. I mean, FFS, you guys actually thought bombing buildings was a good way to spend turns in a FS....I mean, golly, I really wish I didn't have to spend those 16 turns rebuilding that you guys spent 35 turns costing me....but I made up for it farming your tags quite handily.

Just because you're not quite clear on FBI/WoG's war strategy doesn't mean it's working or not working. You have no breakers for our top countries, your main hitters are now restarts, and those "Big" countries (all NW from Def) that we "Can't break" are mostly parking lots from random AB's... like LS said, perhaps wait until past day 3 of a war to start critiquing the side that you're already losing a war to even with the FS.

I'm #1 - please come prove me wrong....we're only 3 days into this thing and I'm already getting bored.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 5:50:30

oh, and hiding untagged won't help either.... ;-)

I don't know where folks are getting their counts from, but according to EE stats it's 10:8 on kills, FBI/WoG in the lead. I could be a little off here as these tags are fluffing confusing, buuuut....

http://www.eestats.com/...mp;badside%5B%5D=OdinXtra

Throw DBD's tags in and it's 12:8. And it's hardly fair to say we're stealing their kills since all 14 tags currently enjoying killing you guys are drawing from an extremely limited pool of targets since between your 6 tags I count 10 live countries total.....or at least the ones you've actually tagged.

Edited By: NOW3P on Aug 22nd 2011, 6:13:10
See Original Post

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:27:12

Listen Hoss, you keep opening that mouth and WoG/FBI are going to permanently shove their dicts in it.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:53:52

ehh who r u talking to lol

Tross Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:54:07

Originally posted by toma:
lame.

Very lame!

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:55:34

Originally posted by nimrodix:
ehh who r u talking to lol

Don't even know really. Any one that may or may not be opening their mouths. I guess MKR one of them farmed me out of the blue.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:58:32

kk i just wanted to have my facts strait

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:27:33

I probably have a spare ball gag lying around somewhere if someone is in need....

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:47:51

To be fair I don't have a dict.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2011, 9:00:49

Originally posted by NOW3P:
PP - MKR/Provos/Pink/Fist REALLY aren't in a position to be handing out war strat critiques. I mean, FFS, you guys actually thought bombing buildings was a good way to spend turns in a FS....I mean, golly, I really wish I didn't have to spend those 16 turns rebuilding that you guys spent 35 turns costing me....but I made up for it farming your tags quite handily.

Just because you're not quite clear on FBI/WoG's war strategy doesn't mean it's working or not working. You have no breakers for our top countries, your main hitters are now restarts, and those "Big" countries (all NW from Def) that we "Can't break" are mostly parking lots from random AB's... like LS said, perhaps wait until past day 3 of a war to start critiquing the side that you're already losing a war to even with the FS.

I'm #1 - please come prove me wrong....we're only 3 days into this thing and I'm already getting bored.

lmao "even with the FS"

yeah man the odds were so stacked in our favor with the FS and all

look, it's pretty obvious we've made our point because you're whining 3 days into a war that you knew was coming. whining A LOT. i've said it over and over, we didn't do this to win, we're doing this because it's a proven strategy. we'll fight you, you won't like the war (you don't seem to have warchats) and if you keep up your bullfluff policies, we'll do the same again next set and the set after and the set after until you end up with a 1 person tag, a 3 person tag and a 5 person outpost that we never hit. not really a problem for us (though we'd prefer to net), we play a short set and enjoy a quick war, you end up with a third of your tag dead (and lol at you "farming us"). wonder whether they'll keep restarting with the promise of such a great set ahead for them after this war. (ok maybe you have a friendly with DBD this set but I doubt they want to war every set to keep you entertained)

anyway, there's no point in debating it here. either we come up to some sort of compromise with LS or we do teh same old song and dance for the next few sets, the results aren't going to be seen until a few sets from now.

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 9:16:27

Cowboy, I think you and practically every being in the known and unknown universe have conflicting views on what whining is.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch

It certainly seems like you are the one whining to me. Every time you post it's first 1 and then 2. If you read through your posts it's 3.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:12:02

is he typing on drugs?

Pain Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:27:55

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by NOW3P:

lmao "even with the FS"

yeah man the odds were so stacked in our favor with the FS and all

look, it's pretty obvious we've made our point because you're whining 3 days into a war that you knew was coming. whining A LOT. i've said it over and over, we didn't do this to win, we're doing this because it's a proven strategy. we'll fight you, you won't like the war (you don't seem to have warchats) and if you keep up your bullfluff policies, we'll do the same again next set and the set after and the set after until you end up with a 1 person tag, a 3 person tag and a 5 person outpost that we never hit. not really a problem for us (though we'd prefer to net), we play a short set and enjoy a quick war, you end up with a third of your tag dead (and lol at you "farming us"). wonder whether they'll keep restarting with the promise of such a great set ahead for them after this war. (ok maybe you have a friendly with DBD this set but I doubt they want to war every set to keep you entertained)

anyway, there's no point in debating it here. either we come up to some sort of compromise with LS or we do teh same old song and dance for the next few sets, the results aren't going to be seen until a few sets from now.

you talk a pretty big game for someone who hasnt done fluff but be a suicider (a bad one at that). i still think its funny that you guys actually believe your actions had anything to do with RD's current position. and that you think youll somehow manage to get WoG/FBI to disband. it must be nice living in your own little word.

heres something for you to ponder on:

http://i1090.photobucket.com/...8/painoftse/EEprofile.png

take note of the deaths section. 5-6 sets youve been hitting tags i play in, and you still cant seal the deal. you guys are terrible at this.
Your mother is a nice woman

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:13:22

You are threatening war to our members for multiple sets?

Can someone in FBI or WoG clarify to me when the 2 of us netted last?

Our policies that you are sick of, kinda funny. Killing a guy over a DHeld. Fist was offered a DNH this set, it was thier choice to take it or not.

We really would like more people to join in on this fight, please.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:26:41

WoG had 3 guys finish in top 10 2 or 3 sets ago :P

you wuz one of those tree huggers lol

toma Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:31:37

Pain if you were playing in RD in team and haven't died it just ment your sucked cause we killed your netting tags and care about soem fluff 3000 acres RDxKILL country.

toma Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:37:27

http://www.eestats.com/...FBI&badside[]=xChoasx

add in #28 and remove your MKR kill steals and it's 5vs10.

toma Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:44:02

WOG/FBI I can offer you a 15vs10 war next set. You get 5 countries extra just for being a bunch of noobs. Intrested?

131 hits to kill #88 $1,162,757nw. Fist thinks that it does a slightly better than average kill.

252 hits to kill #42 $968,637nw. Slayer brags that they kill biggest jetter in all of fist.

I'm sure the numbers tell it all.

Edited By: toma on Aug 22nd 2011, 15:47:55
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:18:49

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
You are threatening war to our members for multiple sets?

Can someone in FBI or WoG clarify to me when the 2 of us netted last?

Our policies that you are sick of, kinda funny. Killing a guy over a DHeld. Fist was offered a DNH this set, it was thier choice to take it or not.

We really would like more people to join in on this fight, please.
We're saying that if you keep picking fights where you outnumber the other tag just for laughs... we have people that are willing to fight you. Dunno what Fist's official view is though, I think some of us might want to net ;) And btw yes we're saying we're going to war you, btu read my post - for us, it's play our countries in fake tags for a few weeks and then hit you, then take the rest of the set off. For your members, it's kill the "suiciders" and then play fluff countries for teh rest of the set. Though I discussed it with NOW3P, he seems to think you guys don't mind. I guess time will tell... for me, this is actually fun - our warchat crew is great :D

If you want a challenge, why not fight DBD?

sb Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:15:37

lol