Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2011, 10:13:43

ROFLMAO. You guys are gonna go Boom, alright. LOL

You guys don't ever have war built countries, what makes you think you'll be able to survive this?

Oh, and SOL, I have some boots for sale if you need some more to shake in. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 10:36:30

Originally posted by Ruthie:
ghey

confirmed. axa is teh ghey
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

elvesrus

Aug 21st 2011, 11:50:23

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by Pain:
what should have happened is SOL should have hit just MD, tag killed them real quick and then everyone should have squashed thier beef and called it even. whether or not MD calling in sanct is a matter of speculation although i assume they would.

This is good right up to the part where you talk about SOL tagkilling MD and then, well it kind of got a little unrealistic.

Oh and because seemingly having 10 people say it still doesn't make it clear. MD called in noone.

I was going to say... the OP clearly said it was LCN
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Kid Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 12:20:38

ah great.. and uneven war again.
does lcn have to call in ally every time they get hit?

Flamey Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 12:40:15

Originally posted by Kid:

Sounds like a good deterent, ruin our netting set and we'll ruin your war set. It also dilutes the number of alliances SoL want to get revenge against.

Brink Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 13:36:35

I can't blame LCN in the slightest. SOL has been abusing them for sets. Remember last set when the SOL talking heads and war dec response team said repeatedly that LCN was the only attacker they could justify. SOL knows they have overstepped time and again on LCN.

and here they do it again this set.

LCN has to find a deterrent to stop the set after set abuse at the hands of SOL. If making sure SOL gets completely outmatched and destroyed every set is the only way to get them to leave LCN alone, so be it.

Why would they ever want SOL to have the type of set SOL wants? SOL is a bully when it comes to LCN. LCN wants to net, SOL won't allow that, and hasn't allowed it for many many sets. Why in th world would LCN ever ever allow SOL an even war if they can make sure SOL loses, loses badly, and doesn't have Fun. Why should SOL be allowed to play/fight the way they want when they haunt left LCN alone in forever?

IF I were LCN, and I am not, I would do everything in my power to insure that SOL can't ever fight even wars like they want to.

Sure, SOL has a ball first striking the unprepared, then demanding an even war. That is what they want to do. Never, ever let them if you are LCN, or they will never stop the abuse.

Always make sure that if they attack you that they go down in flames. At some point the consequences of being tag killed every set will outweigh the fun of the attempt to dicate the terms of a war with you.

-------

As for MD, I totally get why you were hit, all is good. SOL owed you. In SOLs overwhelming desire to hit you, they misjudged the landscape, and failed to plan for the possibilities, and fluffed this up. But I totally get why you were hit.

-------

The pity is that LCN and MD had it under control. SOL was headed down the path to lose, even with the blindside first strike. It would have been a strong
statement To beat SOL on their own terms.

That said, kill the bullies as fast as you can and move on with your set while they spend the set ankle biting.

Whatever it takes to establish a good deterrent.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 21st 2011, 13:39:21

Originally posted by Flamey:

Sounds like a good deterent, ruin our netting set and we'll ruin your war set. It also dilutes the number of alliances SoL want to get revenge against.

+1
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Chadius Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 15:54:28

Pang, you didn't say we get bonuses for good posts too. ;)
LAF

Jiman Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 16:55:41

Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by Jiman:
How is SOL complete fluffs to LCN? I am sure you are referring to something.

like this?

8==========D

Too much penis.

Erian Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 17:55:17

8===D

This is more like it? ;)

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:48:23

mmmmm.....eclairs

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:59:21

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by Pain:
what should have happened is SOL should have hit just MD, tag killed them real quick and then everyone should have squashed thier beef and called it even. whether or not MD calling in sanct is a matter of speculation although i assume they would.

This is good right up to the part where you talk about SOL tagkilling MD and then, well it kind of got a little unrealistic.

Oh and because seemingly having 10 people say it still doesn't make it clear. MD called in noone.

are you saying they couldnt easily beat you with a 30 country advantage? thats a bit arrogant if so.

and because you misunderstood what i meant, i mean had they only hit you this set, you would have likely called in sanct anyways. i never said you guys are the ones who called in sanct this set.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 21:21:54

Its hard to teach a dumb dog ANY tricks, much less new ones - but . . .

maybe,

just maybe,

Sol will finally realize that LCN has them utterly dominated politically and will quit hitting LCN?

Sol, just a wee FYI - there were about 5 tags on call to jump in and help kill you guys. You are not well liked, deal with it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Steeps Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 21:36:24

Originally posted by archaic:
Its hard to teach a dumb dog ANY tricks, much less new ones - but . . .

maybe,

just maybe,

Sol will finally realize that LCN has them utterly dominated politically and will quit hitting LCN?

Sol, just a wee FYI - there were about 5 tags on call to jump in and help kill you guys. You are not well liked, deal with it.

Well liked or not, this board was calling for SoL to fight on even numbers with clans. Now we've tried that it's clear it's not what the server wants, would be interesting to know which the other 4 clans were and why they didn't strike at the same time...

Samx2

Aug 22nd 2011, 3:32:59

my 2 cent.

not realy care if everyone said, sol is bullying people, or dagga spin spin dancing spin spin.

but imho, sol really should have more backup or friends. Or more clans join sol's side.

if not, in the future the war is not fun anymore, when everyone gangbang sol.

One side is too strong, is not good for the whole community, .. we need 2 even side :)

Chadius Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 3:44:23

Highly unlikely, since a lot of people hate them....or at least dislike them a great deal. It would behoove SoL to take a set or three, and chill for a bit. Let some of the anger towards them subside. Let Imag or Sof piss people off for awhile. (not saying that this war wasn't going to happen, just for future reference)
LAF

Junky Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 3:50:19

Meh, hate us all you like, we atleast offer alliances we are waring even odds and chances to win. We're either FS'd or we FS. we we FS we give even odds.. I can only say LaF has not FS'd us in great force.... well besides last set. we are either Struck with multitudes, or FS'd when we are just getting done with another war.

like us or not, we give alliance better chances than the others would give.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:09:18

imo you had it coming last set... this one I would rather have seen it stay an even war myself..... hopefully it doesnt continue like this. No one needs that many fluffty sets in a row. Maybe everyone can learn lessons from the past and this can stop eh? ;)|

Junky Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:17:03

I'm a Warmonger myself, and last set playing in TIE filled my netting quota, but I follow what leaders ask of me, retaller when netting, Mid-finish during the killing, long as I get to attack something Its all good... though Sanc, LCN, MD are doing suprisingly bad given the numbers and net/land ratio... I'm disapointed...

Chadius Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:25:44

Junky, btw I like you guys. I was just commenting on Sam's post. I hope both sides do the best they can.

LAF

Junky Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 4:35:30

no doubt, SOL isn't running as smoothly as we'd like, but what can ya do, exept continue to press on as best as one can.

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 5:47:47

SOL had it coming last set? I'm yet to see any reasonable argument concerning that locket. If it makes you feel better, keep spewing that nonsense, by all means.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 6:57:15

maybe that's why he added "imo"? Or does that take all the angry troll fun out of it for you?

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:04:21

As NOW3P said i said imo. And thus Dagga I do not need to throw a bunch of facts at you ;) I find it funny that you troll me when I at least posted that I dislike what happened this set both here in that same post and in private with Laf -_- but troll away. arrggggggmurgggrggl! <-dagga speak

Jiman Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:07:55

Opinions are based on the emotional/factual interpretation of information. >.>

DonKarnage Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:08:41

So dagga's a murloc now? This is all finally starting to make sense.

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:14:40

Opinions on AT are mostly formed by a seething mass of morons who, sheeplike, mindlessly attack whatever alliance is the kingpin of the time. This way, facts are not required and truths can be abandoned with blissful ignorance.

SoF got it when they were the best, LaF too.

Tall poppy syndrome, look it up.
signatures are stupid.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:19:47

i thought Sol was the kingpins of this time
im cornfused

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:25:24

SoL has every right to be mad. They thought that picking MD's partner in this war would tilt the outcome of the war in there favor.

Even before SancT was asked into the war, MD and LCN had countered SoL's FS, and had caught up in kills. As a member of MD, I would have liked to see how it would have finished without SancT. But, LCN's leadership (And maybe MD's, I don't know) decided to ask SancT to join in.

In the end, SoL should walk away from this knowing that MD should not be taken lightly. We are a better war clan than they expected. We have allies that are more than capable of warring at a high level. Our allies are loyal and will have our backs when it is requested. And we will have our allies backs if it is ever requested.

That's just my 2 cents anyways.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:56:22

dedlysmurf, your name is stupid and you have alternating caps. This unfortunately renders your 2 cents completely worthless.
signatures are stupid.

Pain Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:16:01

LOL
Your mother is a nice woman

swampy Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 9:57:10

Just all shutup and play the damn game

Makinso Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 11:43:25

I applaud the fact that MD tried to keep this war fair and fun. Things were even and as things would have gone up and down we would probably have had a fun and enduring war.

LCN you prove to be the cowards you are and as usual Sanctuary you are nothing but the occasional bandwagon hoppers. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. It's fine though at least all 4 tags involved in this war now have shown their true colors. Some honorable, tough and mention worthy. Others sly and underhanded and scared of a decent fight :-)

Now SOL get off AT pick we pick our fights on the battlefield not on a silly board.

Chadius Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 12:46:07

+1 Makinso

LAF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2011, 12:59:59

Originally posted by Makinso:
Now SOL get off AT pick we pick our fights on the battlefield not on a silly board.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously? :p

lmao. you even flamed LCN right before posting that blurb. literally one line before it.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 22nd 2011, 13:02:52
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:38:21

Parting shots are the only kind they can still land with impunity it would seem.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Derrick

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:50:15

I bet next SOL hits Sanct next set. I think LCN will get a set off unless SOL really has that bad a complex about loosing repeatedly to LCN or unless LCN wants to jump in. This is, generally speaking, how SOL makes their enemies. Trouble is they've made enemies with over half of the server.

I do tend to agree with Brink's post up there. As a former HFA for a netting clan when we were forced into war, I did my best to set up a gangbang. Believe me SOL when I say, you force a netting clan into a loosing war and their membership will quit and look for protection elsewhere. It's a fact. You can nearly half the membership of any given netting clan by tag killing them 2 or 3 sets in a row. You get a win though and it increases morale across the board. It isn't good for a netting clan to war at all, but if they do war, they better win, or they will see dissension amongst their clannies. Thus, I cannot blame LCN either. I just hope they back up their friends in MD and Sanct when SOL hits them in the next few sets, because SOL is definitely not done with this foray into killing netting clans...they will somehow get their revenge...eventually.

Adama Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:56:55

still waiting on the eclairs AxA

trumper Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:24:38

Originally posted by Makinso:
I applaud the fact that MD tried to keep this war fair and fun. Things were even and as things would have gone up and down we would probably have had a fun and enduring war.

LCN you prove to be the cowards you are and as usual Sanctuary you are nothing but the occasional bandwagon hoppers. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. It's fine though at least all 4 tags involved in this war now have shown their true colors. Some honorable, tough and mention worthy. Others sly and underhanded and scared of a decent fight :-)

I'm going to quote my foresight and Dagga's lack thereof from your declaration on MD:

Originally posted by trumper:
SOL lecturing folks on respect is like Pamela Anderson providing lessons on safe sex.

Originally posted by dagga:
Who's lecturing? All I see are actions.

I love the rich irony in defining fair as relative, aka what suits SOL's purposes of the day (equal numbers, perceived threat, etc).

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:47:09

Maki you are a true POS
You always have been and always will be
We are sick of SOL end of sentence

Davedc23 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 20:04:41

There should be no MDers in this thread.

Twink Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 21:01:55

Sact came in how many days after the war had started??
That extra time to get prepped makes all the difference, SOL cant defend against that ontop of MD & LCN. Its pathetic of them to join the fight.

Maybe one day people wont need to be so spineless.

Adama Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 21:08:13

Yeah how could anyone be so spineless as to choose an alliance to "even the odds" without first consulting the alliance who clearly said they were netting.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 22:26:33

You can all munch on a bowl of my nuts.

+bonus post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Twink Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 22:28:13

lol @ NukEvil - that damn bonus post is the only reason i came on these forums again >.<

de1i Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 23:54:09

Originally posted by dagga:
dedlysmurf, your name is stupid and you have alternating caps. This unfortunately renders your 2 cents completely worthless.

LOL

Ruthie

Aug 23rd 2011, 16:58:26

lol ... no matter how you feel about dagga, he does come up with some laughable and memorable quotes!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady