Aug 1st 2011, 23:34:41

you should have thrown popcom at galleri instead

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 1st 2011, 23:39:59

Then we would have issues.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Twain Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 2:25:02

Originally posted by Rockman:
you should have thrown popcom at galleri instead

Wait... I thought I did....

Havoc Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 2:55:57

Same thing really.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 4:10:53

:(
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

AquaView Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 10:25:39

Ok I feel i should make post on this. hope it helps we all have had members do something they shouldn't and we regret it taking so long to get it handled. we wanted to get the fact straight before doing anything about this and talk to the member.

we are new clan and still working hard on a boards and getting members in to irc and login in daily. it seems we should have acted faster and we sorry for this. but we did offer reps and didn't feel that it required killing of all his countries.

thought pan would have been more understanding as they have done somethings that should have been done differently as well in the past. and i have dealt with Havoc in the past and just said you owe us one.

so i would like to offer we owe you one. we hope to have a lasting relationship with pan.

AquaView Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 10:27:17

also would like to add that in the future we rather handle these issue off ffat and in person. thanks

Havoc Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 14:05:07

Don't know if I'm willing to drive all the way down there to talk in person AV..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 15:34:24

Originally posted by AquaView:

we are new clan and still working hard on a boards and getting members in to irc and login in daily. it seems we should have acted faster and we sorry for this. but we did offer reps and didn't feel that it required killing of all his countries.

AV, since when does suiciding with part of a string not warrant the whole thing being killed?

Originally posted by AquaView:

thought pan would have been more understanding as they have done somethings that should have been done differently as well in the past. and i have dealt with Havoc in the past and just said you owe us one.

so i would like to offer we owe you one. we hope to have a lasting relationship with pan.

I'm not an FA in PAN. If you talk to Havoc or Juusto and they agree, I'll swallow my pride.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

pslayer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 15:57:11

Originally posted by Angryjesus:
On a seperate note, and since i like detective work:

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldcountry/220/5656

is also a country of wharfeds, that topfed someone in his own tag and was then killed by semper fi for it.

So a person from my own tag topfed me? I miss SOF....

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 17:58:26

Originally posted by Havoc:
Don't know if I'm willing to drive all the way down there to talk in person AV..

lol !

they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com