Verified:

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 5:28:35

Wharfed:

You are a cheap piece of fluff. You LG me, op my country, then delete yourself. Then you have Walding lie for you so we don't kill your piece of fluff countries.

The best part is, you leave your game profile up so I can figure it out:

http://ffa.www.earthempires.com/serverprofile?id=621

Have fun dying. Forever.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Popcom Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 5:45:17

oh snap son!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 5:51:14

To elaborate slightly.

I ran #2401. Wharfed grabbed me when I was at 750k acres and had 10b food. The problem is that he is a fluffing moron because I was in 12x DR and had no stock at home so he got fluff. Then he proceeds to op me about 100x and then deletes both countries.

When Walding finally gets back to us about FA two days later (wonder why it took so long), he claims that he doesn't know who owns the string. It must be some of the countries that joined during the war that apparently he doesn't know who they belong to (so how many multies are there in semper fi exactly?).

We show him farming between countries linking the countries that hit me to #867, but he comes back with some BS about people in semper fi offering there countries up for farming, and says he doesn't know who the countries belong to, but knows they aren't #867's (try lying better next time dumbass).

What a nice ally Semper Fi is. I might be a douchebag on the boards, but I cannot remember the last time that I backstabbed an ally and then lied to cover my ass. Oh yeah, thats because I haven't done that.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 5:52:16

I hope you guys all follow Watertower's rainbow war country next set

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 7:12:25

Now Walding has the nerve to PM me offering me reps.

I don't want reps you scumbag. I wanted your player to pay for suiciding. Everyone in FFA knows that if you suicide with part of your string, the rest of it dies. Not surprising a fluff who played in SancT would pull this fluff, but you hid him when we asked who it was, and for that I can't let it slide.

This isn't all that surprising coming from a guy who planned on having a ceasefire to only FS them a few days later:

Originally posted by Walding:
Well

I had planned on saving turns and hitting back in a few days but after looking at the stats.

Turns are overrated and we will just tagkill you now.

Classic douchebag

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 7:52:39

Interesting... Very interesting!

Thanks fer sharing, Ozz.

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

HeadHunter Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 11:33:12

10 billion bushels? niice
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 12:29:56

To give Walding some slack, some members did offer their countries as Land farms, I even converted one of my restarts to a Fasc with mb and told everyone that was going to convert to mbr to hit it a couple of times to get extra land and MBs, and a few did.

Other members went out of their way and offered all their countries as land farms because their set was fluffed up and there was no way for them to finish well, also as far I remember, only 5 members had all 16 of their countries on the internal database, and as we had more than a few with reasons to not play all 16, it would have been a mess to see who was running less countries for RL issues, or who would pull fluff like this.

There was also the issue with Jagger vs Bsnake, and etc...

I remember Wharfed complaining because Semperfi had killed his untagged that he had forgotten to tag up, and had farmed Wharfed countries, so that may have been a Yellow flag right there... but a member that claims had forgotten to tag up and doing this douche bag move are 2 different things, so I would give Waldo and AV the benefit of the doubt.

I left Semperfi, so I have no reason to lie about this, and maybe I shouldn't be saying anything at all...
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Popcom Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 13:52:33

big Q is....who will get the FS this set.........................................
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

synoder Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:16:47

wow everytime I read something about SF I am convinced more and more that they won't last long in ffa. Hopefully AV can straighten them out and teach them a thing or two.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:38:33

What conspiracy theories have I ever made, and why did you need to drag me into this?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:47:04

Here is the big difference, I don't make things up and I don't lie. The hits on my country by Wharfed are now common knowledge. His country attack me is stored in the news, and the link I provided shows it belongs to him. There is no question of what happened anymore.

Wharfed started to suicide me for whatever reason and then deleted his countries. Walding hid who he was so I wouldn't kill the rest of his string. Now the set is over and i know what happened and I will have my revenge.

There was more, but here is a taste:

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 16212 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 16516 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 16825 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 17141 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 17463 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 17792 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 18128 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
Enemy operatives poisoned our water supplies! Only our scientists can save us now!

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 18443 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
Enemy operatives poisoned our water supplies! Only our scientists can save us now!

1.4 days ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 17,223 points of technology!

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 18627 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 18627 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 16,636 points of technology!

1.4 days ago

1.4 days ago

1.4 days ago

1.4 days ago

1.4 days ago
A brigade from 16 (#4050) has invaded your lands!
Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away!

Your military lost:
293 Troops
67,292 Turrets
12,918 Tanks
Their military lost:
640,000 Jets

1.4 days ago
A brigade from 16 (#4050) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
6258 Acres (6258 Gained)
3617 Buildings (1174 Stolen)
9826 Bushels
$1,023,179
21,937 Technology Points
Your military lost:
184 Troops
42,240 Turrets
8108 Tanks
Their military lost:
640,000 Jets

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to attempted to spy on your goods and technology for sale! You killed 18627 enemy spies.

1.4 days ago
14 (#4048) attempted to attempted to spy on your goods and technology for sale! You killed 18627 enemy spies.

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:48:16

Watertowers: First off, as Rockman stated, why drag him into this one?

Secondly, your comparison implies that what happened with Ozzite was just a conspiracy theory on his part. I'm curious to hear what part of his story you think is fabricated. Please elaborate.

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:49:34

I hope Ozzite's country had good scientists. :(

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:51:34

So what part am I making up here? LOL

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 14:53:50

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
To give Walding some slack

You give a lot of interesting reasons, but none of them address why leaders in SemperFi suicide their allies and then have other leaders lie for them to cover their ass.

SemperFi wanted that country to end with high NW, and now it will be the last time that they net.

Twain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:02:01

Ozzite: You've never addressed the most important part of all of this....

Did your scientists save the day with the water supply?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:06:13

After I lost about 500k pop for 10 turns, yup :-P

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 31st 2011, 15:11:41

Should I try Ozzite and Rockman for crimes against humanity?

Rockman Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:13:37

Originally posted by Watertowers:
Originally posted by Rockman:
What conspiracy theories have I ever made, and why did you need to drag me into this?

You were never dragged into this. You and Ozzite are pretty much joined at the hip in your continuous assault on everyone who is trying to be a decent human being.

You need to grow up.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:41:54

I'm not sure that I have ever heard Rockman say something against Semper Fi. He has called you a n00b before, Watertowers, but that is just obvious. RAINBOW WARSTRAT FTW

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:43:31

For the record, Watertowers, my beef is not with you. You might be an obnoxious little prick and think you know more than you do (but so am I :D), my anger is at Wharfed who hit me and Walding who hid them.

You should join a netting clan and have some fun having a real netting set.

Popcom Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:55:27

semper didn't make many friends this past set... lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 17:21:43

I see Galleri has dropped her SemperFi hFA title in her posts too..

It'l be interesting to see how many will tag up, from there...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 17:37:16

Originally posted by QM Diver:

Galleri stopped being their HFA after she got questioned by admins for links to multies in Semper Fi.

I have also gotten PM's from a few semper fi members since posting this. Looks like there might not be too many people in Semper Fi to kill.

I know former NBK members in Semper have more honor than Walding shows. I hope they go back home.

Angryjesus Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 17:49:33

On a seperate note, and since i like detective work:

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldcountry/220/5656

is also a country of wharfeds, that topfed someone in his own tag and was then killed by semper fi for it.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 18:31:00

Originally posted by Angryjesus:
On a seperate note, and since i like detective work:

http://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldcountry/220/5656

is also a country of wharfeds, that topfed someone in his own tag and was then killed by semper fi for it.

Wow, that is just...i don't even know

AJ rules haha

Glad you picked a nice guy to stick your neck out for Walding, seems like a good guy.

synoder Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 18:33:42

Originally posted by Chaoswind:

I remember Wharfed complaining because Semperfi had killed his untagged that he had forgotten to tag up, and had farmed Wharfed countries, so that may have been a Yellow flag right there... but a member that claims had forgotten to tag up and doing this douche bag move are 2 different things, so I would give Waldo and AV the benefit of the doubt.

Must be what chaos was talking about.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 18:58:13

The first country that 5656 hit was another one of wharfed's countries, presumably to move some stockpile to the untagged. The second country that 5656 hit was not wharfed's country.

mrford Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:42:24

Just an observation

By conspiracy theories, i dont think that they are claiming that you are making up any of the actual events, but i suspect that they are claiming that your version of the all knowing leadership and a plan to fluff you over is a bit exaggerated.

you are overreacting to something and claiming it is a clan wide plan to fluff with your countries.

you see the 100K acre grab on llaar's land fat ass country by focus?

do you see llaar on here blaming the entire focus leadership with some conspiracy that they had planned it all set long?

what happened was pretty weak, and stupid. but was the entire leadership in on a plot to ruin your set personally? probably not

misinformation, miscommunication, and a stupid ass member are more likely stories. but what do i know....im just a troll

Edited By: mrford on Jul 31st 2011, 20:46:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:47:42

mrford: PAN leadership went to Walding and said that we wanted the rest of the string to die for hitting me, which I think you can understand is completely reasonable.

Walding claimed to not know who ran the countries, said he would find out, and then still said he didn't know. It seems extremely unlikely that Walding didn't know whose countries they were. So I have Walding the head of the clan lying to us, and Wharfed another head being the person who attacked.

I don't presume any of this was planned by the rest of Semper leadership or that they even knew about it, and you are correct it didn't have much of an affect. But the rest of the string should have died, and by lying to protect his members ass, Walding has made Semper Fi as a whole involved.

I don't think there is going to be much of Semper Fi left. People don't seem to like leaders who get there clan whole clan screwed by being dishonest.

mrford Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:57:10

meh, after war this set there were plenty of CC countries that wernt claimed in site, and thats just with 160 countries, much less 270.

its plausible that he didnt know, and other leaders knew because they had talked to that member or something.

usually the punishment in CC for you failing to claim your restarts is that you dont get called to wall, lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 21:08:21

I can also imagine that he didn't want us to kill countries in his clan that were going to be t10. Seems more plausible to me.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 21:51:45

hmm...maybe I'll run me some countries this set

hit me up Ozz, I'm always down to fluff with douchebags :-)

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:02:01

Originally posted by mrford:
meh, after war this set there were plenty of CC countries that wernt claimed in site, and thats just with 160 countries, much less 270.

its plausible that he didnt know, and other leaders knew because they had talked to that member or something.

usually the punishment in CC for you failing to claim your restarts is that you dont get called to wall, lol

it's leaderships responcibility to know exactly who has what in their tag.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mdevol Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:05:36

flamebait

lets hope this can get resolved the right way....not on FFAT
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:07:54

but it's so much more entertaining on FFAT...

mdevol Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:16:16

truth.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:41:24

What isn't resolved?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2011, 22:48:25

lets all take chill pills :)¬

Wharfed needed more spies to do hostile ops
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 22:51:43

Most people don't know that large acreage actually increases the fail rate of ops against you

Popcom Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 0:39:05

clearly there is a lot of speculation here.

its perfectly understandable that walding didn't know who owned those countries(imo). he just brought the clan in and had 300 countries, its a lot of organization setting up a clan, let alone one that big that fast.
but if those countries were wharfed, and he is a leader in semperfi, that's a huge problem obviously, and ozzite clearly is justifiable in his anger.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 0:42:07

The link to Wharfed's account makes it pretty clear who owned the countries

synoder Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 0:59:05

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Most people don't know that large acreage actually increases the fail rate of ops against you

true dat. SPAL is not the complete formula ;)

Walding Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 3:08:59

This thread is a joke. I wasn't ever going to kill the string for this fluff. I told Juusto that and have offered reps from day 1. The countries that hit you or spied you were either deleted or killed by IMP. All I can say is bring it but if he suicided you would not have finished so strong. Sure he got drunk and acted like an idiot but he was nothing more then a strat advisor.

NBK can confirm. One of their members (Walt) held the same position for most of the set.

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 3:10:45

In FFA if part of your string suicides, the rest of it dies. You hid him, now you all die.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 1st 2011, 3:16:16

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Originally posted by QM Diver:

Galleri stopped being their HFA after she got questioned by admins for links to multies in Semper Fi.

I have also gotten PM's from a few semper fi members since posting this. Looks like there might not be too many people in Semper Fi to kill.

I know former NBK members in Semper have more honor than Walding shows. I hope they go back home.

No.
I dropped from Semper Fi due to the fact that me and another player have some issues from another server, and I choose to be the person to leave

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Twain Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 21:14:09

*throws popcorn at galleri*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 1st 2011, 23:04:19

Oh dinner! Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Twain Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 23:27:31

Damn. Foiled in my attempts to bother galleri.