anoniem Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:18:29

neither does your face.
re(ally)tired

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:19:35

Originally posted by anoniem:
neither does your face.

That's a good one, did your mommy teach you that one?

anoniem Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:21:29

If I'm going to play with a child then I may as well get the insults out quickly. I don't see why you're hiding behind being the great defender of untags/PDM's hero.

You're just a simple guy who backstabs his allies when he doesn't get his own way. I believe that may be worse than killing a suicider.
re(ally)tired

Thomas Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:21:43

[quote poster=SolidSnake; 10891; 190190]And its in our rules that we wont protect members that overfarm from legitimate retal.../quote]

What if a single member farms the fluff out of a guy. And then he suicides on others in your tag. Just out of curiousity

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:24:31

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
That's a good one, did your mommy teach you that one?

She probably taught him that one during intercourse...

P.S. LaF never asked Evo to help them in any wars, which is probably why Evo and LaF never fought together.

Oh, and a certain person in LaF aided a suicider against Evo the reset before LaF FSed Evo.

LaF enabled him to suicide on us, thought oh fluff what have we done, lets kill them before they retaliate against us, just fess up and stop spewing bs everywhere :p
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:27:03

[quote poster=Thomas; 10891; 190198]
And its in our rules that we wont protect members that overfarm from legitimate retal.../quote]

What if a single member farms the fluff out of a guy. And then he suicides on others in your tag. Just out of curiousity

That is not a legitimate retal. So your question was answered in the quote.

And what ally have i ever backstabbed out of curiosity anon? or are you still fabricating things to try and prove some obscure constantly changing point that essentially refers to me being bad and evo being good?

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:31:26

[quote poster=NukEvil; 10891; 190200]

Oh, and a certain person in LaF aided a suicider against Evo the reset before LaF FSed Evo.

LaF enabled him to suicide on us, thought oh fluff what have we done, lets kill them before they retaliate against us, just fess up and stop spewing bs everywhere :p

Uh no, it was claimed i aided it, because of a 0 nw change. Which did not show up on boxcar news scores feed, just earthstats scores feed (as well as a million other 0 nw changes) And after days of slander i actually pointed out when the suicider on you was aided because the whole of evo was too incompetent to accurately analyze a scores list to find when a country got sent FA.

If I remember correctly you also claimed it was my multi too.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:41:25

Actually, we figured the time the suicider was FAed out on our own, and told everyone later in a thread on ECT. Which is where you got that info.

And no "$0 nw change" was anywhere near our analysis, as those didn't show up in our tools. We narrowed it down to 4 LaF countries (yours being one of them) via process of elimination. And LaF leadership's attitude really didn't help matters at the time ("We don't have to explain anything to Evo or anyone else"). But thanks for playing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:50:08

Originally posted by Thomas:
I can't believe PDM is actually making an issue out of this.

I am still looking to see where PDM made an issue out of this. nothing yet.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 12th 2011, 1:52:31

And I dont remember LaF ever killing a tag for a threat? and its in our rules that we wont protect members that overfarm from legitimate retal... but hey what do I know.

LaF wrote a bot to identify RIVAL countries by their playing style and playing times in order to preemptively kill them before they could suicide on LaF. Naturally it wasn't perfect and some innocent countries were killed along with the RIVALers, but anything to defend your tag, right?

You can stop lying now, really.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:59:10

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Actually, we figured the time the suicider was FAed out on our own, and told everyone later in a thread on ECT. Which is where you got that info.

And no "$0 nw change" was anywhere near our analysis, as those didn't show up in our tools. We narrowed it down to 4 LaF countries (yours being one of them) via process of elimination. And LaF leadership's attitude really didn't help matters at the time ("We don't have to explain anything to Evo or anyone else"). But thanks for playing.

Oh im sorry, so you prove i aided him (which i didnt) or one of 3 other countries all in laf? (lol nice detective work you narrowed it down to four countries with your undeniable proof?) but you chose not to post it. My bad! How was i to assume you wouldnt post your evidence AT is normally your alliances first port of call for any grievance.

I said flat out come to me with proof someone from laf aided the suicider, and i would talk, you had nothing, because there was nothing relating to LaF.

In the end it didnt even mean anything in relation to Evo getting tag killed though (except for two vacationed countries), as soon as you broke our unap you were getting fs'd, the same way as soon as pdm broke our unap i decided i would fs them too.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:01:12

Originally posted by Slagpit:
And I dont remember LaF ever killing a tag for a threat? and its in our rules that we wont protect members that overfarm from legitimate retal... but hey what do I know.

LaF wrote a bot to identify RIVAL countries by their playing style and playing times in order to preemptively kill them before they could suicide on LaF. Naturally it wasn't perfect and some innocent countries were killed along with the RIVALers, but anything to defend your tag, right?

You assume an innocent country got killed, I assume LaF attains perfection when ever it really attempts to do so. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:08:33

Now you're lying, or ignorant. We posted everything we had, including the facts that it was information gleaned from circumstantial evidence and it was NOT undeniable proof, AND that we narrowed it down to 4 LaF countries, on ECT for all to see. And we broke no uNAP. We simply decided not to renew it the following reset.

You went ahead and FSed us and tagkilled us because you thought we were coming for you due to your (LaF's) involvement in what happened the set before (not to mention that we STILL won ANW, despite getting nearly 200k acres taken from us, lol). And you forced us to sign a multi-set uNAP just to keep us from destroying you later. And we still ended up getting a double crown out of THAT reset. How's that for incompetency?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 12th 2011, 2:17:11

Uh, ok? Let's suppose LaF was perfect and only killed countries that were going to suicide them. That's exactly what EVO did here. Thanks for playing, you lose.

echlori Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:26:57

Stop feeding the snake.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 12th 2011, 2:30:33

I don't really want to get involved in this discussion, but I find it hard to sit on the sidelines and watch the comparison of killing an untagged to the Riavl/LaF saga.

Rival did more to LaF than retal hits before an actual war with Rival, before it turned into a guerrilla war.

Hitting an untagged and turning it into an enemy is far different than 3 years of political maneuvering leading up to a several rounds of major conventional and unconventional conflict involving hundreds of countries :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:34:07

jebus cant laf and evo drop this for now. Save it for the end of the set where we can argue about legitness etc :P

anoniem Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:35:18

LaF always show up in any Evo related thread.

Ssnake is like a bad smell.
re(ally)tired

Jiman Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:36:34

War against the untags! THEY ARE OUT TO GET US AHH!

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 3:12:14

Untags are a tag, and as such evo declared war on them permanently!!!!

Is silly that having such a huge country advantage untags always end farmed...

any HoW willing to teach this noob alliance how to war properly?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Rasp Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 3:14:47

SS seriously needs to shut his trap.

Evo had a legitimate reason to kill #1209 and unfortunately the reason is not obvious in the news; however, if SS is so concerned over this particular untag (why are you so concerned btw?), then maybe he should contact one of our heads to get this information in private.

The past is the past - especially between Evo and LaF. If you are going to spin the Evo/LaF garbage then please create it in another thread and troll there.

For now, leave this thread to be in the context of EVO/PDM.
^^ (not that the subject of this thread has much merit either)
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 12th 2011, 3:43:34

Pang, I wasn't trying to claim that there was any equivalence between the two. SS was claiming that LaF never kills off "threats", which simply is not correct. I don't see why I should need to post a counterexample in the first place: there is no shame in defending your alliance from threats.

hanlong Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 4:26:26

before you guys get all your panties in a bunch, SS is not a leader in any way shape or form in LaF.

if you have something personal with him, have at it. but i don't see how any of this is related to LaF :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 4:32:29

and for the love of god stop talking about stuff that happened years ago, especially about resets that i was never around for.

the biggest reason i'm annoyed at evo/laf threads because the last time i played this game (in e2025, there was no evo.. they were still RED and un4given).
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Samx2

Jul 12th 2011, 4:37:18

Bla bla bla, stealing this thread for bonus point.

Symac

Jul 12th 2011, 4:46:11

Anoniem, Slagpit, and SS are either all the same person or are the biggest bag of fluffs to ever exist lol.

Maybe not even Slagpit as much but I could see Anoniem and SS being the same person and putting on a show for us all.

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 4:46:47

Originally posted by anoniem:
LaF always show up in any Evo related thread.

Ssnake is like a bad smell.

And evo shows up in Laf ones. Save the arguing for the end of the set :P

gege Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 5:02:00

bah

AoS Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 5:57:09

Originally posted by Symac:
Anoniem, Slagpit, and SS are either all the same person or are the biggest bag of fluffs to ever exist lol.

Maybe not even Slagpit as much but I could see Anoniem and SS being the same person and putting on a show for us all.

No, no, we just have the biggest asshole as FA, it's why Evo is the best :P
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

hanlong Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 6:30:51

confirmed. anoniem has the biggest asshole
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

M m i x X Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 9:49:05

Originally posted by Samx2:
Bla bla bla, stealing this thread for bonus point.

stop stealing threads! :P
-=(M m i x X)=-

Wanhoop Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 12:33:34

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
For once, rather than troll. I have had my two penneth worth with Detmer. I will save the trolling in this thread to Flamey and of course SolidSnake when he shows up.

rofl

londwell

Jul 12th 2011, 12:47:33

For anyone who is interested - I was sent this ingame.

Message from Strange Famous (#136) sent on 07/09/2011 18:53:59
Report this message
"Message from I remember you (#1209) sent on 07/08/2011 12:07:13
Report this message
You wanna have fun with #16 or other evo countries?

Gr.
"

Just a heads up =P

Edited By: londwell on Jul 12th 2011, 13:05:06
See Original Post

Symac

Jul 12th 2011, 13:05:03

I remember you. IN THE MOUNTAINS!

SolidSnake Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 14:45:18

That's funny because at the same time on the same day i got this.

Message from Strange Famous (#136) sent on 07/09/2011 18:53:59
Report this message
Report this message
Lets aid chain one of the evo countries to rank 1.

Yeah!
"

Just a heads up =P

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:32:46

There is some BS in this thread. So lets clear some thins up. I never had the intention to suicide.
I started playing without anyone knowing I was playing so no old enemies would try to ruin my fun in playing a little untagged country.

After I explored to 4k I received some hits from evo, I vaguely remembered them, whatever as an untagged you get grabbed.
Next day same alliance grabs me and so on.

So after a couple "get farmed by evo" days (I still couldnt remember anything specific about that alliance e.g. achievements or something) I spied one of them and noticed he rather light on defence. So I msged 2 other untags who got farmed by #16 and other evo countries that day and as londwell posted asked if they wanted to have fun. It is always fun to retal a pansy bottomfeeder.

Evo kept farming me and then some moron in Omega grabbed me 4 times, while having almost no defense and 14B cash on hand (I am sorry I retalled you, but next time use your brains).

I came even on irc to see if we could reach a non violent agreement, but no Omega player was online.

After 3 retals I had enough jets now to retal someone else. I asked on irc if someone from evo was online, no one replied, but they were already killing my jets. So I PSed everything I got on a retal to an evo country, who farmed me earlier (and had 40K acres and almost no D).

I have no idea what for threat I was, since I didnt had any turns or military, and had alot of legit retals waiting. But evo started to kill me.

They could have talked with me, a DNH and they wouldnt hear from me again or wait an hour and let me tag up. But they decided to waste their turns killing me for retalling them.
For What use? Trying to get some untagged to suicide on them future resets? I have no idea.

Maybe anoniem is a bad ass FA, but I doubt that for a netting alliance this means a good leader, since I got already a bunch recruitment msgs, claiming they are going to war evo next reset.

One question evo, are you gonna do a tank or turret heavy startup next reset?

Spiecq

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:36:43

Btw do not compare any of this with anything from LAF vs RIVAL, which was political war that lasted a couple years.

EVO|Rasp

Jul 12th 2011, 16:54:04

I actually recognize your name spiecq..

Where have you played before?

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:56:27

FaL, 1PS and some other small tags

hanlong Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:59:44

I think he was rival if memory serves right
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

EVO|Rasp

Jul 12th 2011, 17:02:30

^ I believe you are right, and I also believe he suicided back then..

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:18:40

Other alliances include Rival, Contra Mundum and WOG.

Only suicided when ordered by Leadership.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:31:59

Your point is?

It was a legit retal, all of his hits where, yet you choose to do harmful ops before he could "suicide" on your tag... Yet until he hits someone else in your tag those were valid retals...

And people go rouge suicider when a clan thinks they are enlightened to farm the fluff out of them, and go batfluff crazy when they get the means to fight back, is actitude like that that shows who's the new asshole of the game, and I was sure it was only SOL, but it seems evo also need to get their fluff together...

The arrogance evo has displayed is incredible, almost as big as LaF, but Laf at the very least won't cry a river and yell like a little girl, when they get butthurt.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

EVO|Rasp

Jul 12th 2011, 17:39:04

Report this message
You wanna have fun with #16 or other evo countries?

Gr."

Evo had one country which grabbed you at the time when you sent out your message.

Overall, Evo had only hit you 6 times before we realized you were contemplating suicide - after which, we put you on farm status.

Evo takes threats very seriously - when we saw you hit the Omega country full of cash, we began prepping immediately.

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:44:32

Which was kinda stupid, wasnt it Rasp? Killin a country which cannot do anything and which told your bad ass leader that he was going to play in an alliance. There was no reason to hurry since I did not had any cash and my jets wouldnt be home for another 20 hours.

Shinigami Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:48:07

*snort*

I remember you.

Marco Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:48:59

hey spicey ;)

spiecq Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 17:54:27

how are you doing? I hope it wasnt your country I retalled.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 12th 2011, 17:58:43

omg.. look who is back!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!