10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 12th 2011, 23:00:19

No, stupid was messaging random countries about your plan to suicide. Anyway it would appear that the whole ordeal is over, as you're PDM's newest member? Or maybe you're in Imag? I'm not sure.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 23:21:54

Slagpit, are you going to meet people this weekend?

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 23:22:49

ill confirm this. Spiecq messsaged me asking if I wanted to have fun with evo, adn specifically #16. AS many of you know im running a farm this set, and have friends in Evo, and sepcifically the owner of the coutnry he wanted to target is a good friend of mine from FFA.

Evo did what they saw fit with it.

Spiecq- you cant blame them completely... 7m jets and messaging random untags "Do you want to have fun with evo" is fairly suspicious and IMHO worthy of pre-emptive killing. If you would have worded it better I wouldnt have forward it. Im primarily a netter i know how annoying suicides can be.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Marco Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 1:41:38

Getting farmed like crazy is as good a reason as any to suicide. Everyone claims untaggeds have no rights, only because they can't enforce them. Suiciding is just defense against lousy treatment.

Marco Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 1:43:06

Getting farmed like crazy is as good a reason as any to suicide. Everyone claims untaggeds have no rights, only because they can't enforce them. Suiciding is just defense against lousy treatment.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2011, 2:25:03

I think part of the question is what is an appropriate retal for an untag. Most alliances allow them to retal of course, but some times only for L:L corresponding to all farming within the last 48 hours. That is, even if they were hit 6 times for 100 acres a piece, they only get one retal when it is for 2000+ acres.

Some untags have done this and been successful. BobbyATA is one of them, though even then there were "FA" issues and mishaps; he definitely wasn't killed though and ended up placing at least top100 which is pretty impressive for no real tag protection.

This untag was clearly not doing this as he multi-tapped that Omega country gaining a lot of stock. Granted, policies differ between alliances, but if he had hit the guy once and sent a message, "hey I retal'd you, can you put me on DNH with your alliance" then of course things probably would have worked out a bit differently. That's just my guess though. Also, as has previously been mentioned, the only reason he was getting farmed SO much preceding his death is because of the threatening messages which bumped him to farm status.

euglaf Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 3:35:15

oh spiceq. why are you not with rival :P

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 3:40:45

another classy Evo move!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 4:31:35

Originally posted by Marco:

yes, but knowing someone is goign to suicide (or making messages which imply it) is just reason to pre-kill that conutry.

Im untagged and i have suicided. And i can suicide decently well lol

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 4:35:05

most experienced players know how to suicide and cause a great deal of damage, is the noobs the ones that quit the game
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Symac

Jul 13th 2011, 8:15:08

So an untagged was killed for trying to get other untaggeds to all retal the hits on them too?

anoniem Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 9:26:35

READ WHAT KETCHUP JUST WROTE.

OH WAIT IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT EVEN THE GUY PLAYING UNTAGGED AGREES.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT KETCHUP HAD NO PROBLEM WITH LEGIT RETALS, BUT CONSTRUED THE IN-GAME MESSAGE AS A POSSIBLE SUICIDE AND INFORMED EVO.

OH WAIT - THIS IS JUST YET ANOTHER EVO WITCH HUNT.

PERHAPS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND CAPS LOCK.

BYE.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 9:28:45

AS TO THE BAD ASS LEADER REFERENCE FROM SPICEQ TOWARD ME.

HELL MAYBE YESTERDAY I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE SUICIDER FROM OUR TAG TO GET BACK ONLINE AND SUICIDE LAF SOMEMORE - I MEAN I DOUBT HE WAS GOING TO DO ANYTHING AFTER DROPPING HIS LAND AND BUYING UP MILITARY TO AVOID BEING KILLED.

GET A CLUE.
re(ally)tired

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2011, 9:41:47

Originally posted by Slagpit:
No, stupid was messaging random countries about your plan to suicide. Anyway it would appear that the whole ordeal is over, as you're PDM's newest member? Or maybe you're in Imag? I'm not sure.

He is not in imag.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 9:51:17

^ I smell bias!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 20:59:03

anon! Solo tag>untagged!