Verified:

Junky Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:56:25

of your Careers playing Earth Empires/Earth Council/Earth 2025:Alliance/1a?

what is your greatest memory you've had of this game? Good/Bad/The Ugly.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Shinigami Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:59:54

Gotta be Omega's 10k FS. 3D was running the main chat room, I was running the breakers and passing them and rediness targets on to Deity. As fast as I ran my breakers and as quick as I pulled rediness targets off the list it was all I could do to keep up with how fast the killing was going. It was hardly my first FS and wouldn't be the biggest I'd be involved in but it was the only time I have felt a sort of runners high while doing so.

londwell

Jun 13th 2011, 12:08:01

LCN/Laf War..... was on the losing side of the 1 v 1 but then the joint chats with IX and co forn the TIL war.

PG Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 15:01:08

Quote threade on old rival board... to bad its not saved.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Sifos Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 15:41:04

Good: imag vs ix+sol
Bad: imag vs ix+sol
Ugly: getting farmed by lcn for an entire set
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2011, 18:34:04

Too many to even start with just one......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Patience Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 18:45:55

RAGEFEST!!! :D
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:37:43

Getting knighted in Camelot.

Really.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:38:00

Best was reaching 40k Attacks and over 60k defends back in '06. When I started in TIE in '99 me and an old TIE member started saving our stats.

Worst...well..I'm sure you all know lol

Also another good one was reaching hFA. It was my biggest goal was reaching that level of leadership.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:39:41

Originally posted by Reckless:

Worst...well..I'm sure you all know lol

I've still got the letter I sent you saved! (which should come as no surprise to anyone who has seen my recent posting spree)

Reckless Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:45:23

As do I!

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:46:18

Originally posted by Reckless:
As do I!

=)

<3 you man

Reckless Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 20:58:32

<3 YOU!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2011, 21:14:08

reka!
Cheating on me I see!!!! And with Detmer! of all people!

Edited By: galleri on Jun 13th 2011, 21:20:43
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:16:57

Everyone spilling their guts when E:2025 was closing down...I remember who said what,i see ya.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:19:26

Originally posted by galleri:
reka!
Cheating on me I see!!!! And with Detmer! of people!

It's not cheating if its with the opposite sex as you!

spoodini Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:55:46

-The fun I had with The Cult people my first few sets in 2002 (timid, CyberX, skippy, Mailed Fist, Kai, Citan, etc.)

-The scandalous real life love triangles of players (no names here, lol).

-IRC with Tella, brent, martian, etc.

-Working my way in leadership from division leader all the way to VP and being offered Prez of an established alliance.

-Spamming AT

All good times.
The person below me is sexy.

Dece Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 22:29:05

being a part of CWG back when jiggles and diamond dog were insanely active

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 13th 2011, 22:49:09

how can junky start this topic and then not post his 3?!?!? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 13th 2011, 23:53:26

LaF vs. LCN circa 2003

kemo Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 0:27:13

my first and only suicide and it was against monks. it was glorious as tie had to bring me down

bad would be then joining tie from boredom couple sets after and getting booted when they realized it was me

ugly i think was getting blindsided couple days left in a netting set
all praised to ra

Goofy Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 1:46:43

Best memory: when I left Earth 2025 for TDZK.

Junky Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 3:04:57

Originally posted by Pang:
how can junky start this topic and then not post his 3?!?!? :p

I'm ninja like that :-P sorta like the dane cook, joke about fluffting on the coats.. "What!?"
:-P

My three are, Joining my first Quasi alliance, RSquad, which would later merge into another clan, who merged into TIE, and then meeting the people again.

being in a smaller alliance and having LaF farm us to death.. super fun... Detah to LaF.

and the ugly.. being in TIE FFA.. and having 4 clans with the most members rape us. and some other clan.

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 3:19:34

Hmmm - me, ska-king, mafiamama, herb and clever running a dedicated spy-op room during the Ivan war was a blast because we got super competitive.

Pretty much always playing post warchat IRC trivia.

Being in Order when they killed 4A.

1997 - not having a freaking clue, when all interaction was via ingame PMs, EMs were useful, and rainbows ruled the world.

I was completely out of the game from 1999-2003, which were apparently the golden years. =(
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Murf Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 6:59:48

Highs - Quite a few, particularly enjoyed Leading the TIE, ICN, Ely joint FS on Steel during one of the TIL conflicts, was meant to be on Lust but they pulled out only to FS us a few days later lol.

Lows - Probably my RD days, although they were a lot of fun at the time, looking back on it was pretty fluffy thing to do, since it got me booted from RAGE (No regrets killing Dindrane though)

Murf Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 23:32:50

ttt

GearHead Game profile

Jun 19th 2011, 20:13:54

My high and low point would have to be the same reset. The first TIL war was full of ups and downs, restarting something like 6 times and getting the kills on a few of the opposition. Probably the set that I got the least amount of sleep, lol, also developed this unexplained distaste for SOF from these days that has lasted through the years.

Junky Game profile

Jun 19th 2011, 21:54:09

another fond memory.. just the Trash talking between people I was warring.. I got yelled at and told not to post on AT quite abit :-P the wars were ok though, just something about trash talking... when losing, I'd use the Black knight comments from Monty Python. "It's only a scratch."

bru

Jun 20th 2011, 1:08:23

best the old aRrow wars, and peki running war chats for days on end.
ratsa and nyaa fights

low end the wog

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 1:21:44

SoL vs. Rival

chem20 Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 1:37:31

yes yes yes!

Evolution Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 3:26:15

#adult channel when Dalyx was chanOP for best and worse.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

sb Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 9:51:15

Good - omega 10k fs
Bad - still have no idea why Camelot is disband
Ugly - Getting killed recently due to I went bio and was 1min late to save myself

Thunder Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 10:01:59

Mine is quite easily...my friend, my brotha from anotha...Mr. Gary Rakers. Though we never met..we were kindred souls..had planned on living near each other so we could hang out till we both grew too old to move. Those plans never came together as he was taken from us on May 29, 2005. I regret taking my mother's offer to drive to South Dakota from Atlanta GA for a part of my vacation from work (I had 30 days leave)..cause if we had, I'd have stopped in northern St. Louis to visit my buddy..of which through the phone calls we shared while I was overseas..he never told me he was sick or in the hospital until close to the end. As those who got to have the fun of talking with him on phone calls while he was on patrol can tell you, it was like a live version of cops. one night he even had me sitting there waiting to dial his department in case he didn't answer me in a 10 min window..that was tense. It was about 8 mins in and he goes..Okay...how ya doing? LOL.

Man I miss him. He would've loved seeing the Bruins win.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Dindrane Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 13:32:19

Originally posted by Murf:
Highs - Quite a few, particularly enjoyed Leading the TIE, ICN, Ely joint FS on Steel during one of the TIL conflicts, was meant to be on Lust but they pulled out only to FS us a few days later lol.

Lows - Probably my RD days, although they were a lot of fun at the time, looking back on it was pretty fluffy thing to do, since it got me booted from RAGE (No regrets killing Dindrane though)

Highs: Booting a cheating Murf and other RD members when no one else in the alliance had the balls to, including the Reds. ;)

Lows: Registering for an AT account in 2011 just to bug Murf.

I can't believe after all this time you still mention me. I thought you'd be in jail for murder or married with children by now!

Edited By: Dindrane on Jun 20th 2011, 13:41:55
See Original Post

Chevs

Jun 20th 2011, 14:06:57

The best memory was a couple years back in #m0m0 when KaiN found out that mak had herpes and the ensuing dialogue
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 20th 2011, 14:40:41

back as a division leader in sof running a spam chat on the old AT boards and triggering a security shut down:P

And all the #m0m0 chats on irc:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

iXenomorph Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 17:00:22

having sex while stonewalling.

Okay it was only oral sex but still...
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Lobo Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 17:45:57

Highs/Good..... include walling at 4am 3nights in a row...ty galleri you lil brat, lol, I love walling.

Lows/Bad..... has to be playing on dailup in '99...pain in the arse

Ugly/Funny.... in IRC in another room talking to players from another game (mars) few of the fellas start talking about a KR about to happen in EE. They were were talking about killing me and didnt even know I was playing EE..haha, that was fun, but they didnt get to kill me ;) the kicker is one of those fellas just found out today that was me.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 18:21:44

roflmao dindrane, seems the moment your names mentioned on any forum you pop up fairly quickly

You left out, how you invited cheaters into RAGE to expose me even though I'd already told the reds :P. Wasn't it your boyfriend at the time that was a bigger cheater than I ever was who you brought in?

Not that I care

Murder or married with kids lol, no thanks too busy enjoying my life

Dindrane Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 18:41:39

I didn't leave it out. I admitted to all of it years ago. :) Both on the Rage site and on AT.

I didn't know AT was around again (or is this old news?), and then someone posted about it in Rage. So, I stumble across it only to find this thread! It must be fate.

Anyway, good for you for staying out of jail! (I kid, of course, I have no doubt you're an upstanding Irishman).

I'm not going to tease you further, I just thought it was hilarious that the day I learn AT is back you actually mentioned me recently. And yes, before your get your panties in a bunch, I know you're not technically Irish!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 19:23:40

Hi, Dindrane. Does HI still exist? I may just come back to Rage for a set to run a country in my old div (but only if you run one too, otherwise it won't be nearly as fun!).

Let's see...Best memory...so many of them. Probably because most of them involve me telling Evo leaders "I TOLD YOU SO" and laughing at them everytime crap hits the fan.

Low/Bad memory...I'd have to say that was when I got caught spying in IX for Arrow, back in 2004-2005. Well, actually, it was for Rage, but I told them to join Arrow when they started popping up and asking me what clan I was from. Think it was the reset of Project Arcturus. And all thanks to the fact that I pasted some very incriminating text in their warroom, under a different nick. Which is funny, because I never did copy it, so why would my computer paste it?

I liked how one of IX's leaders used his elevated IRCop privileges on gamesurge to figure out that me and my fake nick were one and the same (I authed under my real nick to mask my address with a vhost). I guess that's one of the many reasons IX had such an advantage over mostly everyone else. That guy could join whatever IRC channels on gamesurge he wanted without needing a key.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 19:28:07

LOL, sounds like you use Trillian. not sure what other programs automatically copy selected text. well, i have experienced some difficulties with MS products in regards to dragging and dropping my selections.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 20th 2011, 19:30:59
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 19:53:25

Nah, I was using mIRC then, and I may have inadvertently selected it or something (as selecting text automagically copies it in mIRC).

Funny thing is, IIRC, that little screwup led me to join Evolution. See, to spy on IX, I needed to post a retirement message on Rage's member board. And, of course, after I screwed up, I couldn't just rejoin Rage right afterwards. And, some of Rage's leadership didn't like me too much, because I was outspoken, and spammed a lot. So, I picked a smaller, netting alliance that I felt could use my talents...and the war strategies I had stolen from IX. And back then, there were a lot of smaller, netting alliances. I simply flipped a coin (a penny) a bunch of times and let luck decide for me.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 20th 2011, 20:05:22

really eh? hmm

I don't remember when you joined exactly; just chatting... and the status tidy, which i don't know if you helped with or not anymore... and then we went whole hog making evo2025...
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 20:10:24

QZ, you can ask Devo. I joined a reset or two after Project Arcturus. Devo recruited me right after everything went down, and I thought about it for a while.

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=197086

That was me creating as much confusion as possible when my country was booted from IX.

Dindrane Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 12:10:38

Hi Nuk. I have no idea if HI is around. I read the main board on Rage on occasion and that's the extent of my involvement. Hope you're well!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 12:19:11

You really should try playing a country. In Evo, it only takes about 5 minutes a day to play a good country. Of course, when I'm the one running that country, it doesn't really matter how much time I spend on it :/

And, yes, I'm doing well. Got a nice little secure job with the State. It's not much, but they have great benefits and it pays the bills.

Dindrane Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 18:54:30

Your job sounds great, congrats.

I don't think I want to start playing again. I lost interest in it so long ago.

Murf Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 21:12:23

nice Nukevil

I just embarked on a new career as a Personal Trainer :) going to be epic