Verified:

fazer Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 9:34:14

It's come that time, I've apologized if I rubbed anyone the wrong way. The game still requires the same amount, especially if your trying to revive an alliance. But it's just not as fun as it used to be. Ive spoken up, attempted to offer assistance, and physically financial assist to help advance the game and remove some of the major issues with over Pacting / over tagged / poisonous online personalities that play this game and will continue to stunt it's growth. It's not that the game isn't or wasn't enjoyable enough, players will return and leave unless they are returning to a large alliance. But it will only ever be the same circle of players.

Heaven for bid, some younger players some how find the game, join and start their own clan. No room for that, killed.

Anyway I hope the only people I've rubbed the wrong way are the poison inthis game who insist on keeping this game the same, restrictive to growth.

And a sincere apology to the genuine players who see the need for chAnge and wish they could do more.

All the best and enjoy the game... How do I delete my country? Or I suppose the 50 + grabs I've been receiving per day will eventually Killy static country? I mean if you wanted me dead just kill run the sucker. But instead you waste your turns removing my ability to actually grow my country. Hope you happy evolve, 10m nw country tapping 1.8m nw. Very tough! If you wanted to wreck someone game experience on Ee. Just ask me to stop playing and i would of.

Putting all the fluff aside that happened with SOL. It was all sorted internally, and was an accident. Nutf said about that. I only wanted to get back into playing the game, and invest some quality time here. But I can't do that in the state of the game. All the best Ee alliance, and to those I've caught back up with, all the best guys. :) the country's all hrs evolve, but I'm guessing if there is nonone on the end of that country who you can attempt to upset, the interest is gone... Or you could just kill it now to prove otherwise. Hope your happy. Thanks.
Pt

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

fazer Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 9:39:35

Darn it iPhone! Grammar is horrible... Lol
- -

Fazer - MGP

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 10:30:21

I blame the government :-(
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

fazer Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 11:08:23

Haha fair comment. :(
- -

Fazer - MGP

Steeps Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 14:57:38

I'm sorry but this is going to sound harsh... You've come back to a game after 5+ years, want the whole lot to change around your ideals, complain a lot because of it then decide to pack it all in because it doesn't fit around you, and you blame the community?

Even worse you tried to bribe the admins.

For those who are willing to learn this game is fantastic, we've had new players join and stay with no issues at all. Alliance is a challenging server, and just like in real life if you want to set up shop in the street you are going to compete against the big guys, so need to be prepared for it.

I don't insist on keeping the game the same, but changing for the sake of change is pointless and an external factor should make the changes.

M m i x X Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 15:16:13

yeah... and it is hard to do a late start country in alliance server due to massive farming...
-=(M m i x X)=-

Trife Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 19:37:46

You never applied to LCN like ZEN ordered you to.

Bye

Jong Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 19:47:20

before you go could u save up turns and then do a mass explore to get ur land up? oh and maybe drop GDI?

*bonus post*

BattleKJ Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 19:49:17

Apply @ Evolution2025.com... !

Chaoswind Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 20:46:04

Is easier to Join a big alliance (SOL/SOF) and Stir rebellion to cause the troops to leave the nation... To form a new alliance...

That is how it works normally dude :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Junky Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 20:56:05

Earth has changed within the 5 years you've been away, follow the set rules and you won't have a problem, the set rules do bend. Steeps has put it, SOL has new members, they are not having any problems playing earth, I don't see how knowing when the FS SOL was gonna do would start and hitting alliances was an accident, I'm a fairly humorous person, love to trolloioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioio...l
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2011, 21:34:08

Starting a new alliance was always tricky; it's just in the bad-old-days people didn't get farmed quite as much because there were bots... which botted people...

we *are* working on ways to protect newer players, the most effective of which thus far has been to point them towards Primary...

We're also talking about NPC's but these things take time...

You were back for how long exactly? 4 weeks?

We'd appreciate your financial assistance for sure, but money alone can't fix this; we need more players, and we need more time! time for programming! and i need to finish my thesis...
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2011, 21:34:41

Also i'd like to add that i think we've changed this game more in just over a year than E2025 changed in the previous decade..
Finally did the signature thing.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 2nd 2011, 23:59:35

I wish you had autocorrect on....that post may have been more enjoyable.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 0:32:26

Just get this guy a box of tissues and send him on his way.
SOF
Cerevisi

Detmer Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 3:00:47

Had you joined Paradigm you could have made Earth a better place.

Dukey Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 4:32:06

lol

dazedboy Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 6:11:43

Originally posted by Jong:
before you go could u save up turns and then do a mass explore to get ur land up? oh and maybe drop GDI?

*bonus post*

haha

*bonus post*

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2011, 11:06:29

lol so it was you who grabbed me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332