Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2011, 17:34:25

So you intra-clan land traded on alliance, and while that's pretty lame, people at least have a chance of doing something about it.

But now you're doing it here with half the server population and that seems very much against the spirit of the rules. You don't accept one or two missile retals for multi-taps, but you would gladly kill anyone who even looks at you wrong. Now it looks like you're missiling down a guy because he was camping the news and got some acres off a landfarm that hit one of you back. Or maybe that's unrelated and it's just because he looks like a netting threat to the top RDer who worked so hard farming his teammates?

This seems pretty ridiculous even to you guys, right?

braden Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 22:24:41

wait, are you looking at us wrong?

what is your country, we'll make short work of that, for sure.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 6:50:13

bah what country numbers are you talking about. if you wanna fluff do it correctly. what's lame is people like you taking it upon yourself to judge what our members do to each other as right or wrong. we have members from every major alliance here on team with us. nothing is forcing them to stay so i imagine they must be having a good time

Drinks Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 7:11:47

<3 lime
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 7:23:14

*good time = easy time
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2011, 16:59:45

country numbers:

sky missile dump:
http://www.eestats.com/team/country/18

RD guy who farms his team and the other RD tags:
http://www.eestats.com/team/country/39

Me (with a pretty sweet name if I do say so myself):
http://www.eestats.com/team/country/110

Honestly, I don't care what you do with your own team. If you farm only your own team, then it's simple enough that someone who disagrees could war with that team. The reasons people may dislike the grabbing practices have been mentioned before and obviously you disagree with them so I won't try to preach it here. However, it is fairly obvious that no one else can compete with 120M+ NW without having so many people offering up free land. The issue is that you are not using a team to your advantage but you're using all your teams allied together, and that is what seems to be against the spirit of the rules.

Saying that people must like it doesn't really mean anything, either. Drug use and human trafficking both come to mind as counter examples. Especially when you're the ones on top; people getting their way rarely have a reason to complain about it.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:01:39

sky missle dump: you in sky? no? then stfu we will deal with sky

Gains farming whoever: you run any of those countries? wait no? then again stfu as i don't see how this concerns you at all

you: gratz you killing rag. however you running your mouth here does not better relations between RD and ETFT. you wanna keep goin kewl thats entirely your choice. understand the feelings your putting upon your teammates shoulders by doing this. in the future should issues arise and you choose to keep poking us verbally here on the forums don't expect us to forget. we've done nothing to ETFT.

de1i Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:49:15

FA on AT and no punctuation FTL!

ZIP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:49:33

self farming tags are losers with no skill.

#1 rank is a phony
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:52:08

QQ
Your mother is a nice woman

trep Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 19:44:29

He should have dropped NW so he could finish rank 5 again. He's breaking a trend ;(

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 19:50:12

lime: gratz on RD getting top spot. however self-farming and FA chains does not better relations between RD and anyone. you wanna keep goin kewl thats entirely your choice. understand the feelings your putting upon team servers shoulders by doing this. we've done nothing to RD.

lol. The few RD guys I have spoken with seem nice and I have no problems with them. More importantly, I don't speak for ETFT and I would be greatly hurt if you were to somehow take action on them for my personal view. But to be fair, I felt you should know that a lot of people disagree with your style of netting and sense of fairness. Maybe some people aren't willing to voice it because you tend to get all threateningy, but it's there.

This is in no way a threat and to reiterate, has nothing to do with ETFT. I simply posted my number to answer Braden's question (which I took to be joking anyhow) because I'm not trying to hide behind anonymity (plus, I do think I had a really sweet name).

On the lighter side, maybe everyone would enjoy this nice remix by pogo:

http://youtu.be/pAwR6w2TgxY

I really can't get it out of my head.

Party Player

Apr 18th 2011, 22:07:10

Do you disagree with anyone who doesn't play the way you want them to?

braden Game profile

Apr 18th 2011, 22:12:34

yes, i was joking. it doesn't, mind you, stop me from being suicided on *every single* reset in both team and alliance.

you know, because i'm their real fluffing enemy, me and my all explore netgaining strats. they are right to fear me.

locket Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 2:56:31

All explorers are always the first to pay... which I find ammusing....because I'm always all explore for most of the sets...

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 13:04:17

hugs, not guns, people
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 16:20:29

Originally posted by braden:
yes, i was joking. it doesn't, mind you, stop me from being suicided on *every single* reset in both team and alliance.

you know, because i'm their real fluffing enemy, me and my all explore netgaining strats. they are right to fear me.

try a different tag ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 17:31:05

"try a different tag ?"

and let them dictate how i play? not a fluffing chance.

MorTcuS Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 15:00:50

i ran 2 days worth of ab's on rd :P
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

de1i Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 17:40:41

I've ran 10 resets of killing you.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 0:17:52

he is just an attention whore.

Sells himself to anyone who asks him to attack and all he wants in return in attention.

I thought the game was fine till it became a "suicider attention whore" hangout.

I'm pretty sure the game owners like the reputation you gave the game/

Play Earth Empires, and have some suicider screw your country up for no reason but to please themselves and get attention..

They can advertise it all over.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2011, 1:48:26

Originally posted by Mr Lemon Chiffon:
he is just an attention whore.

Sells himself to anyone who asks him to attack and all he wants in return in attention.

I thought the game was fine till it became a "suicider attention whore" hangout.

I'm pretty sure the game owners like the reputation you gave the game/

Play Earth Empires, and have some suicider screw your country up for no reason but to please themselves and get attention..

They can advertise it all over.

Pretty fluffing ironic considering what your clan did to Earth 2025.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Party Player

Apr 21st 2011, 2:35:17

nothing here.

Edited By: Party Player on Apr 21st 2011, 2:38:10
See Original Post

Party Player

Apr 21st 2011, 2:36:32

Pretty fluffing ironic considering what your clan did to Earth 2025.

You didn't like what RD did in a game that no longer exists, but you are doing the same thing here in a new game.

Sound like you are just as bad as RD was.

Thats why players are quitting. That's why I don't play anymore. Players like you, and the other suiciders in your group suiciders always would screw up a top finish.

It's not worth playing anymore.
[/quote]

Party Player

Apr 21st 2011, 2:37:36

damn double posts

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2011, 4:02:14

Doing the same thing as RD? Ok then.

This is the Team forum and I don't really have an opinion here, I'm part of the group that's currently fighting RD but afaik they welcome that - but in Alliance at least I only suicide to discourage bad gameplaying. I don't randomly suicide top players who have played legit.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pain Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 4:48:02

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Doing the same thing as RD? Ok then.

This is the Team forum and I don't really have an opinion here, I'm part of the group that's currently fighting RD but afaik they welcome that - but in Alliance at least I only suicide to discourage bad gameplaying. I don't randomly suicide top players who have played legit.

you suicide people who have NOTHING to do with this supposed "bad gameplay"

youre just a worthless suicider who couldnt hack it in a tag.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 12:05:51

yes, the same thing, ruining the game and driving players out with your own selfish behaviour.

how you get to the end is irrelevant, so long as we're both there. you just seem to think you're better than us.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2011, 13:23:21

Pain, everyone in the RD tag hit PDM last set and if you had a bit of self-respect you would have left a clan that let Mr Silver farm his own clan for 70k acres the set before.

Braden, yeah, I'm driving out players who ruined a game and seem intent on playing this one in a way that I don't like. That's why I think I'm better than "you." (and note, this doesn't apply to for instance the EEVIL people in RD. If EEVIL left and played in SOL for instance the suicides wouldn't follow)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2011, 13:29:55

Just to reiterate though this isn't for what RD did in 1a, I just think your whining about people "ruining a game" is very rich.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 14:14:56

i did nothing at all to ruin any game.

"I'm driving out players who ruined a game and seem intent on playing this one in a way that I don't like"

if you were eight they'd call that a temper tantrum.

"I just think your whining about people "ruining a game" is very rich."

very rich indeed. about as rich as yours.

de1i Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 14:16:08

The blind follow the blind.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 18:12:58

i think the saying is "the blonde lead the blind" de1i
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Party Player

Apr 21st 2011, 23:30:11

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
yeah, I'm driving out players who ruined a game and seem intent on playing this one in a way that I don't like.

You only think about yourself and what yopu like and don't like about the game. Isn't that the job of the game owners and not you?

If u don't like the game, quit.
Thats what I did, because of players like you.

You seem set on fluffing it up for others because you want your way.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 22nd 2011, 0:39:34

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 22nd 2011, 5:25:39

I support RD and their actions and I always support FBI and their actions.

sb Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 1:52:31

+1

what my leader say.

Krakken

Apr 23rd 2011, 1:59:44

RD can't even have a war where they outnumber 2vs1 going without calling allies, and you're here demanding fair play from us? :DDDD

braden Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 2:48:15

you should demand it from yourself.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 5:33:05

For the record RD never asked me for help. I just spend some of my turns helping them kill people who target and try to bully them off of the server.

You guys should stop killing the game :)

Party Player

Apr 24th 2011, 0:46:12

[quote poster=Pompous Pirate [/quote]

Pretty fluffing ironic considering what your clan did to Earth 2025. [/quote]

You are doing the same thing here. You are purposely ruining the servers.

Congrats to you. They trashed Earth 2025, and you trashed
Earth Empires.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2011, 1:27:04

for a clan that just last set FSed a clan that was in a very precarious state for little to no reason you sure like to whine about 3 suiciders

(talking about alliance here)

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2011, 2:02:47

who the fluff are you to decide if it was a good enough reason? are you the server court?

STFU and go make a restart.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2011, 2:06:34

yeah i am the server court

de1i Game profile

Apr 24th 2011, 2:18:06

Ignorance is bliss.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 24th 2011, 8:10:35

RD = a joke. Only pussies who hide behind numbers actually support their ideologies. Bandwagoning doesn't really get you too far... does it?