Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 10:54:49

what sort of man bashes his girlfriend......

spent last few hours trying to convince a friend to call the cops on the pile of fluff.....

3 cracked ribs,2 black eyes etc etc.... low act..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 12:28:00

damn assuies!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2011, 12:42:41

Just because they are a female does not mean that they did not deserve it. Some people do need to get some sense knocked into them regardless of their gender.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 12:55:41

Somehow, I don't believe that broken ribs and black eyes are part of a "needed education" aywhere that I know of.

Bsnake: Usually, it turns out badly. The problem inevitably isn't her, but him. short of putting him down, even if she leaves him, unless she moves across he planet and makes herself as invisible as possible, he's likely to just track her down and abuse her more.

I had a friend once who was a nurse. Her live-in boyfriend was abusive. After years of being beaten, she threw him out and got a court restraiing order that ordered him to not get within 500 feet of her.

He got a gun, went to her house, shot her brother, shot her, and then himself.

I know this maybe isn't what you want to hear, but the prospects of her truly being free of him aren't the greatest. Guys like that are defective units and frankly, I wish there was a genetic test we could do so that the fetus could be aborted as soon after conception as possible.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2011, 16:31:18

For general abuse there is no need. For instance you find that your spouse is cheating on you, there is no reason to beat the crap out of her. Just leave.

On the other hand if she cleans out your bank account and spends it in a hotel room with some dude smoking crack. Then sorry but I do not have an issue with beating her into a pulp.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 17:28:07

Go beat the fluff out of him

crazyserb Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 18:57:45

i hate hearing crap like that....she should just leave him

Dragon...your scenario is an extreme and a rare one...

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 19:21:10

I disagree with beating up a female, especially to that extreme, there is no reason ever to do that.

Although I do have my 3 hit rule, if I get hit 3 times I am allowed to hit once back, although I was never hit by a female before, other then when I challenged one to a kung fu fight, so my rule really isn't necessary for me, it is just to stop some that KNOW you will not hit them back, as a chance to do whatever they feel like doing to hurt you.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dragon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 20:22:34

Originally posted by crazyserb:
i hate hearing crap like that....she should just leave him

Dragon...your scenario is an extreme and a rare one...

You're wrong. I spent 20 years in Emergency Medical Services and I'm afraid to tell you that it happens far too often. FAR too often.

Not always the murder-suicide thing, but if I had a dollar for every time I dealt with a patient who was abused by and severely injured their spouse or parent, I'd be a rich, rich man.

A next door neighbor of mine had an abusive husband. He was a drunk as well and he beat her. A lot. He would lock her out of the house in the winter time and once he doused her with gasoline and tried to set her on fire.

I'm not making this stuff up. I can tell you another 50 or 100 stories just like those.

Abusive men (and women) are defective units who should not be permitted amongst civilized society. They almost NEVER "lear their lesson".

Should sopmeone beat up this ass that abused Bsankes friend, he'll take his ass beating and make HER pay for it. With blood. That's the way these people are. Believe me or do not.

crazyserb Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:02:24

Dragon i wasn't talking about the fact that abuse happens, in the situation you desciribed the abused female left her husband and got a restraining order...then got killed.
my objection was that you are implying that abused women should not leave their husbands couse they will get shot...

thats what i was talking about when i said that its is an extreme and rare scenerio....not people getting abused...fluff ,that happens all the time.

99% of the time women who muster up the courage to leave, are left alone and move on with their life...not get shot.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:12:05

Originally posted by Bsnake:
what sort of man bashes his girlfriend......

A Total POS - NO OTHER COMMENT REQUIRED
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:49:04

turns out he beat his Ex GF too, so its him MO....

and he was the one cheating on her,he called me 6 times at 4am to find out why "we were calling each other" the fact we have been friends for years and that she lives well over 1200km's away doesnt seem to matter lol...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 22:05:18

Beat the fluff out of him. Let him know how it feels. I once walked in on one of my friends choking his girl up aganst the wall. I laid into him maybe a little too hard. He hasn't done anything of the sort since (that I know of obviously)

Don't care the reason or the need. Never hit a female unless your life is in danger. Anything else is abuse and you are a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:08:59

In my circle of friends, if you put your hands on a female and we find out about it your going to get the fluff beat out of you. fluff calling the cops, that isnt your job it is hers. Bsnake it is your duty as a man to get your crew together and take care of business. NO WARNINGS. NO ASKING THE FEMALE IF ITS OK or telling her whats gonna happen. Set an example, you may lose a friend but your black book will get fatter once the word gets around. 9 times out of 10 she will go back to him anyway.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Seraph

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:59:27

Bsnake, I don't care what you do, get him to call the cops. Also, what mrford said in the second line of his post.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2011, 13:02:46

I don't think I've ever seen such a brain-washed group of people in one place in my life.

And as far the the 1200k thingy. I used to make a run for a booty call with a married 'friend' every couple of months that was over 800 miles (I believe about 1300k) away. So distance is no defense.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 15:45:09

Originally posted by Dragon:

Bsnake: Usually, it turns out badly. The problem inevitably isn't her, but him. short of putting him down, even if she leaves him, unless she moves across he planet and makes herself as invisible as possible, he's likely to just track her down and abuse her more.

I agree and disagree there coming from my line of work as a social group educator in a juvenile facility for girls and boys between 12 and 18 yrs of age we see tons of those type of situations (both between juveniles and parents of juveniles). While the male is usually the aggressor the female also allows it to happen repeatedly.

This usually comes from a lack of self respect or a lack of pro-activeness and bad excuses get made up like: "but I know he still loves me".

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the women who get into these situations are at fault. But to make 2 you need 1 + 1. You need an aggressive male and a passive female. A strong willed and socially skilled woman might have it happen to her once but definitely won't let it to happen to her twice as she'll take a course of action before a second time occurs.

What you do see a lot is that if the one being abused takes no action. The incidents will get heavier with more trauma as the abuser will start pushing boundaries. And I guess that's what counts for that case that Bsnake just spoke up about as well.

Originally posted by Heston:
In my circle of friends, if you put your hands on a female and we find out about it your going to get the fluff beat out of you. fluff calling the cops, that isnt your job it is hers. Bsnake it is your duty as a man to get your crew together and take care of business. NO WARNINGS. NO ASKING THE FEMALE IF ITS OK or telling her whats gonna happen. Set an example, you may lose a friend but your black book will get fatter once the word gets around. 9 times out of 10 she will go back to him anyway.

That's solving violence with violence it never works out well. And while I understand that the stuff we hear can some times piss us off. and if done properly confronting some one verbally about their actions (like abuse) can some times be a lot harder then just getting beaten up. (unless you're dealing with socio/psycho-paths who don't have the empathic ability to see right from wrong :-P)

Edited By: Makinso on Mar 23rd 2011, 15:47:11
See Original Post

Murf Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 16:30:42

hmmm a guy beat my sister once, so I went and beat the fluff outta him. Rest assure you lay a hand on any female I know, I'll beat the living fluff out of you. Can't stand anyone who lift's their hands to women

Heston Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 19:49:38

Confronting violence with violence usually works out well. The problems with resulting to violence are: Someone is going to get hurt physically and you might go to jail. Perhaps the girl will hate you for it too.
I know for a fact from experience that verbal judo is one way if the guy is stupid or a coward, but either way you better be willing to defend yourself for sticking your nose into it. Why would you put yourself into a defence situation? So you can become his victim too? Kick his ass and then have the talk.

Heston Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 19:50:32

LMAO! this thread has huge fluffin gills..... :P