Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 12:57:33

Serious mod question here. Are we allowed to trash talk username Fratboi99 with the truth or is this username/handle/griefing identity protected by the actual users mod status on his other (I assume main identity) forum identity?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 13:13:52

Originally posted by HH:
Whats stopping you war clans to set up a war with eachother ?

Ah right you just wanna hit people protected by Clan GDI :)

This dumbass comment is proof that the normal laf guys don’t even know why they got their asses kicked. All because fratboi99 decided to play fucfuc games and got caught. The whole clan got their asses kicked and don’t even know why.

I’m glad our clan leader is a normal guy and a normal player.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 13:20:07

Syko/Karnage: It's pretty funny how you try to say I don't know what I'm talking about and three other people jump in to shut you down, because it's just so clear.

And yeah, you didn't attack with Rokkie - and that's not me "not doing my homework" but because it happened multiple times. Repeatedly.

AndrewMose: Yeah, I saw it was LaF but didn't check that it was Syko directly - but that tracks. I mean, because

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
We can't net, our adversaries allies don't get to easily net.

that's the narrative. You somehow think Evo was behind every bad thing that happened to you, when Evo was pacted to everyone. Even PDM wanted FDP because of the suiciders going around *cough blackhole*. LaF was looking for any pretense to go to war with us, starting with dropping the pact randomly because of Req, when really it was that tmac set a record which hurt some of LaF's feelings, and their leadership couldn't have that.

Even the FA as I've noted was a pretense, because it was one guy who sent it to SOL / SOF and he even posted on the forums that he expected Gains or Gerdler to reach out for diplomacy as they typically did if it was a problem, and guess what, they didn't. Rather than LaF have any extremely basic semblance of diplomacy, they killed a bunch of non-war prepped countries who did not send the offending FA. And then, by getting killed and actually fighting back with our restarts, you somehow think that makes it okay to grief us more? So by your logic, if Evo was the larger member alliance, we should be able to tag kill you for multiple sets in a row for transgressions by single players, like you and Rokkie? And if you fight back, we'll add on a few more sets. And we'll hit your close allies... uh, so I guess just LaF... but do you see that you're actually worse than the other "block"? I've tried to make it really clear.

TLDR for Req and others - Karnage admits what we've been trying to say all along, LaF didn't want Evo to net if they couldn't net, though they got into the war due to their poor diplomacy and then continued to fight it of their own volition (OOP FS FTW), and then refused to admit they lost but also whined they couldn't net, until they cried for development to let them save face to the detriment of every other player.

Chevs

Sep 8th 2023, 14:01:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I think it's pretty easy to see why each person may have their own reason to kill LaF, but it's a subject I come together with on people who openly dislike me like suicidal or chevs. And sometimes, very rarely, we will begrudgingly tolerate each other for a greater cause.

I don't know where this comes from, I actually think you are a good guy and bring up some good points when you are on your meds. For some reason you always feel the need to lie and misconstrue history when it comes to me.

I think we both agree though that the issue in alliance isn't fixable by clan GDI its lack of viable diversity. I don't understand how netters are OK with playing FFO set after set, and then complain when wardogs get bored. Either Nerf FFO or give a bump to casher techer and indy. Like why the f**k does FFO need a bonus to the bonus? really?

to make netting more appealing all you need to do is BUFF casher and techer.

some casher BUFFs for alliance
>CPI Boom BUFF
>resource decay bonus massive BUFF

Some techer buffs:
not really sure, i cant think of a scenario where techer loses at minimum by 200-300m to a FFO even if played perfectly under perfect market conditions.

reseller buffs:
buff to private market units bonus

indy buffs:
indy boom buff
expenses bonus buff

the netting game should be about making tradeoffs, there shouldnt be some optional choice regardless of anything else. its retarded and gay and everyone who supports it deserves to be killed OOP on this server.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 14:41:04

You all win at every argument I'm done losing to your supreme truth. I hate talking on AT so much I prefer the forum ban. I understand why the LaF members you really want a response from doesn't even bother with you. Have fun talking amongst yourselves. Talking is all you have left in your arsenal. Peace out.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 14:46:17

Originally posted by Tertius:
Syko/Karnage: It's pretty funny how you try to say I don't know what I'm talking about and three other people jump in to shut you down, because it's just so clear.

And yeah, you didn't attack with Rokkie - and that's not me "not doing my homework" but because it happened multiple times. Repeatedly.

AndrewMose: Yeah, I saw it was LaF but didn't check that it was Syko directly - but that tracks. I mean, because

We can't net, our adversaries allies don't get to easily net.

that's the narrative. You somehow think Evo was behind every bad thing that happened to you, when Evo was pacted to everyone. Even PDM wanted FDP because of the suiciders going around *cough blackhole*. LaF was looking for any pretense to go to war with us, starting with dropping the pact randomly because of Req, when really it was that tmac set a record which hurt some of LaF's feelings, and their leadership couldn't have that.

Even the FA as I've noted was a pretense, because it was one guy who sent it to SOL / SOF and he even posted on the forums that he expected Gains or Gerdler to reach out for diplomacy as they typically did if it was a problem, and guess what, they didn't. Rather than LaF have any extremely basic semblance of diplomacy, they killed a bunch of non-war prepped countries who did not send the offending FA. And then, by getting killed and actually fighting back with our restarts, you somehow think that makes it okay to grief us more? So by your logic, if Evo was the larger member alliance, we should be able to tag kill you for multiple sets in a row for transgressions by single players, like you and Rokkie? And if you fight back, we'll add on a few more sets. And we'll hit your close allies... uh, so I guess just LaF... but do you see that you're actually worse than the other "block"? I've tried to make it really clear.

TLDR for Req and others - Karnage admits what we've been trying to say all along, LaF didn't want Evo to net if they couldn't net, though they got into the war due to their poor diplomacy and then continued to fight it of their own volition (OOP FS FTW), and then refused to admit they lost but also whined they couldn't net, until they cried for development to let them save face to the detriment of every other player.

Accurate, fair, and also hilarious.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 14:48:40

Originally posted by Tertius:
*cough blackhole*.

Don’t cough too hard with this one you might get a hernia

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 15:21:45

I understand why the LaF members you really want a response from doesn't even bother with you

Silent admission doesn’t mean they’re not guilty, it’s just means protecting themselves from self-incrimination. We all know the truth though. Various players from various groups all agreeing to the same opinion.

I’m glad that you finally realized you were wrong. You seemed like you’re finding reasons to justify your reasonings for griefing your friends. We’re sad to see you turned into this but I’m hopeful you will come around back someday. And cmon dude you’re peacing out because it’s almost midnight over there, don’t act like you’re doing it for some other reason.

Have a great night dude

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 8th 2023, 15:28:42

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 18:06:35

Hash is tha man
HeadHunter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 18:25:23

We can't net peacefully because we suck at diplomacy so we change the game code. This is the message here, corruption.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 19:29:32

We need AT Gdi to be protected from your harsh words.
HeadHunter

Doug Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 22:54:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
We can't net peacefully because we suck at diplomacy so we change the game code. This is the message here, corruption.

Idk I thought I was a pretty decent diplomat. 🥰

Edited By: Doug on Sep 8th 2023, 22:57:20
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 1:22:14

I am confused about this "LaF was just going to be a target until run from the game" narrative. That is some serious propaganda going on inside LaF if the rank and file bootlickers STILL don't know that a 6 reset pact was already signed to prevent that from happening by the coalition and LaF prior to the last min clan gdi implementation.

The grudge war was over. It already ended and both sides pacted out for 6 resets to let things cool down.

Edited By: mdevol on Sep 9th 2023, 1:27:53. Reason: karnage is an idiot
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 2:04:15

Originally posted by Doug:

You have to understand it's not always about you homie 😎
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 2:09:27

Originally posted by HH:

The sheer silence from the people who actually were players in implementing clan GDI is clear evidence that they control the game now and there's nothing we can say to change their minds, it won't happen, it's a huge echo chamber they reside in, looks a lot like US "Democracy" which is in reality fascist form of government, we tell you what's good for you!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 2:17:45

Originally posted by HH:

The sheer silence from the people who actually were players in implementing clan GDI is clear evidence that they control the game now and there's nothing we can say to change their minds, it won't happen, it's a huge echo chamber they reside in, looks a lot like US "Democracy" which is in reality fascist form of government, we tell you what's good for you!

Maybe you should be more diplomatic with the game owners.

If you need some tips, let me know. Happy to teach you.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 2:22:16

Originally posted by mdevol:
The grudge war was over. It already ended and both sides pacted out for 6 resets to let things cool down.

It was only over for some. Not everyone packed and even those who did were going to allow their members to violate it - which many did. It seemed that those signing out on the other side thought that it included some sort of obligation from LaF to fight again when it expired. That was never going to happen.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 2:26:40

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by HH:

That's rich coming from you LOL
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 2:49:44

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

It was only over for some. Not everyone packed and even those who did were going to allow their members to violate it - which many did. It seemed that those signing out on the other side thought that it included some sort of obligation from LaF to fight again when it expired. That was never going to happen.

That's how the game works, it's always been that way, you either fight for your right to net or die doing it, now the few get their way via changing game codes because they failed as leaders and can't protect their sheep, instead of new leadership (as was the consequences of poor diplomacy when this game was originally designed) now they resort to fascism changing the code in the name of "protection for netters" they have game devs in their pockets I'm guessing, can't put my finger on it....not yet at least....
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 3:12:03

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by HH:

That's rich coming from you LOL

https://imgur.com/a/bziPTcE

I like the way he thinks KoH ^

Doug Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 3:57:10

Originally posted by Doug:

You have to understand it's not always about you homie 😎

I do try lol

Edited By: Doug on Sep 9th 2023, 4:06:35
Paradigm VP/Senator

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 4:38:56

That's how the game works, it's always been that way, you either fight for your right to net or die doing it, now the few get their way via changing game codes because they failed as leaders and can't protect their sheep, instead of new leadership (as was the consequences of poor diplomacy when this game was originally designed) now they resort to fascism changing the code in the name of "protection for netters" they have game devs in their pockets I'm guessing, can't put my finger on it....not yet at least....

This is exactly right KoH, very well said. I was one of the leaders negotiating the 12 month pact with Gerdler. My word is good and I resent Turtle Crawler saying its not. I would have worked to persuade my allies to kill anyone who suicided on LaF after we had made the pact.

The pact was nullified because it was made in bad faith by Gerdler who was working behind our backs to persuade Qzjul to implement Clan GDI to wreck the game even as he signed our pact. At the end of the pact time of 12 months LaF might have made themselves stronger or formed new alliances to protect themselves from being beaten in war, the same as the game has always been.

I'd like to add, KoH I just learned that you have been fighting cancer, and I'm terribly sorry. We've been playing this game together for many years and I like and respect you, and I wish you all the best and a full recovery.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 4:56:53

Originally posted by Getafix:

This is exactly right KoH, very well said. I was one of the leaders negotiating the 12 month pact with Gerdler. My word is good and I resent Turtle Crawler saying its not. I would have worked to persuade my allies to kill anyone who suicided on LaF after we had made the pact.

The pact was nullified because it was made in bad faith by Gerdler who was working behind our backs to persuade Qzjul to implement Clan GDI to wreck the game even as he signed our pact. At the end of the pact time of 12 months LaF might have made themselves stronger or formed new alliances to protect themselves from being beaten in war, the same as the game has always been.

I'd like to add, KoH I just learned that you have been fighting cancer, and I'm terribly sorry. We've been playing this game together for many years and I like and respect you, and I wish you all the best and a full recovery.

Thank you for the good wishes and don't you worry, even though the score is tied now and we're fighting for possession of the ball, I'll prevail in the end, if not I went down fighting hard, I've always respected everyone who kept this game alive even those who I fought against in wars, changing codes to accommodate the few always rubbed me the wrong way, I'm quickly losing respect for the people behind this, it's not the way, they could've easily created a PvBots server, but no, they just can't let go of the power trip they're on, very selfish on their part and sad for all of us who played this game since school years just to watch it being thrashed.

(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 5:09:45

KoH, you're welcomed to come hang out in our discords/channels and chat with us anytime you wish. Let us know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 5:39:44

I'm good thanks, turns out that screens do bother my vision so I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted, fluff I can't even hold my cell to my ear due to the sensibility, all my senses are out of wack so I limit what I can do to as little as possible, hopefully the people behind coding will come to their senses and make 1a what it was and add a server to accommodate those who want PvBots, why not, seems simple, surely people will join it, hell I even might give it go, people are always attracted to new things.
(•_•)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 10:22:01

people are always attracted to new things.

except the game devs

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 12:45:56

I flew Q out to my private island and got him on my hidden grandfather clock playing strip twister with me and Doug on camera so now he’s compromised

BigP Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 13:39:51

Dude, everyone pacted, I was there.
- SoF

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 13:42:30

Originally posted by BigP:

Dude, everyone pacted, I was there.

Reported to Mehul

Doug Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 15:53:44

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I flew Q out to my private island and got him on my hidden grandfather clock playing strip twister with me and Doug on camera so now he’s compromised

Omg lol wait… how did you know me and Big P played strip twister before? But the more the merrier!

Ps. Send me copies of the video for my OnlyFans 😂

Edited By: Doug on Sep 9th 2023, 15:57:48
Paradigm VP/Senator

BigP Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 17:33:36

I wasn't completely naked, I was wearing my assless chaps
- SoF

Doug Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 19:00:28

Originally posted by BigP:
I wasn't completely naked, I was wearing my assless chaps

They were classy without being over the top. Tho the glitter did give me a rash.
Paradigm VP/Senator

BigP Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 1:29:15

Gotta take the good with the bad
- SoF