Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 11:28:24

Well, I have a little bit of an idea, if you want clan GDI removed, you come to an agreement with LaF, whatever that may be, but that should include that you will not FS and or Suicide them just because you can. Now heres where it gets tricky, since we know it will be difficult for some people to honor their words or agreements(unless its hostile), they also agree to be deleted and banned from the game for an undisclosed amount of time should they ever abuse the agreement. Signed by mods and game developers. If you can't do that, you are not serious about making a pact with LaF that you intend to honor.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 11:59:20

Just wait till the curtains drop

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 12:11:50

The only curtains I have are for the shower. What exactly do you mean?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 13:04:07

Karnage: Like you suiciding on Evo randomly for multiple sets after any connection with the war, just because you can? I always find it so funny when LaF tries to use honor as a basis for their arguments.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 13:06:04

I wouldn't ever agree to such a thing in an open-world free-form game. Make a PvE server.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 13:11:48

Originally posted by Requiem:
I wouldn't ever agree to such a thing in an open-world free-form game. Make a PvE server.

I think they already did that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 13:29:41

No, they bastardized an existing server that has been around for decades.

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 13:47:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well, I have a little bit of an idea, if you want clan GDI removed, you come to an agreement with LaF, whatever that may be, but that should include that you will not FS and or Suicide them just because you can. Now heres where it gets tricky, since we know it will be difficult for some people to honor their words or agreements(unless its hostile), they also agree to be deleted and banned from the game for an undisclosed amount of time should they ever abuse the agreement. Signed by mods and game developers. If you can't do that, you are not serious about making a pact with LaF that you intend to honor.

As somebody with no skin in this game, I wanna comment that this is ridiculous. Mods and developers should be purposely distancing themselves from any in game politics. No in game alliance should have the power to affect game dev decisions more than any other clan.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 14:51:06

Originally posted by Tertius:
Karnage: Like you suiciding on Evo randomly for multiple sets after any connection with the war, just because you can? I always find it so funny when LaF tries to use honor as a basis for their arguments.
The war continued until Clan GDI was implemented. 2 of Evo's members were sending FA to alliances we were at war with. We have covered this in several threads, apparently it still hasn't sunk into your thick skull. Also, I chem killed you, I didn't suicide you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 15:02:00

Originally posted by BEM684:

As somebody with no skin in this game, I wanna comment that this is ridiculous. Mods and developers should be purposely distancing themselves from any in game politics. No in game alliance should have the power to affect game dev decisions more than any other clan.
You are obviously missing the point, the point is that without Clan GDI, LaFamiglia would be a target until driven from the game and the other block of players have no intention of honoring pacts long term nor short term. We would need the additional insurance that I offered, if you're not willing to compromise to these terms than there is no way to assure that these pacts wouldn't be broken as soon as clan GDI were to disappear. I understand that this is a war of attrition but the friction won't be an improvement. But this isn't Earth2025, this is not mehuls game and although EE was recreated in E2025's image, who is to say that it should stay the same without upgrades. All modern day games have upgraded features.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 15:21:34

Whatever happened to good old diplomacy? That's the key, not altering the code to protect bad politics....this game had always been about diplomacy, if your clan can't survive it's a clear sign that you failed as leaders.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 15:26:43

You are so delusional. "You are obviously missing the point." Again. LaF is the one that wouldn't let Evo ever net again. 1 person sent aid beyond mercs (which was explained and accepted by LaF) and then no diplomacy was offered before they killed all of the netters in Evo (except for the two ex-LaF players that we took in). Then in each set you were at war, if you couldn't net, you didn't want Evo to net. And you didn't even want Evo to net on other servers. You targeted AndrewMose repeatedly in team and 1a even though he never sent any FA, doesn't discuss politics in any form, and just wants to net. Gerdler even reached out to him with an olive branch, but you (Rokkie, Karnage) dumb fluffs didn't want him to have success if you couldn't have it. ClanGDI finally allowed him to run a single set without your griefing, all because you're not honorable and are trying to ruin the game for people, and as KoH noted - this server is the worst (which many on this thread are saying is due to LaF and ClanGDI) - and many other servers have dropped their players counts dramatically. But as long as you're happy, that's all you really care about, so... congrats?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 15:53:16

Tert you just said

" ClanGDI finally allowed him to run a single set without your griefing, all because you're not honorable and are trying to ruin the game for people"

I'm confused. Are you saying you are in favor of Clan GDI then, because it stops the griefing?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 16:05:43

Great question, BH!

No, it ruined the game. I'm saying LaF are hypocritical sacks of fluff who lack diplomacy, want rules for others that they don't follow, and pushed for changes that selfishly benefitted themselves without any thought to the impacts on the server as a whole. *winky face to show that I'm passive aggressive but chill* Mostly I only post to combat the misinformation that their dumbest members keep spouting, because I have officially stopped playing all servers now.

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 16:24:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Whatever happened to good old diplomacy? That's the key, not altering the code to protect bad politics....this game had always been about diplomacy, if your clan can't survive it's a clear sign that you failed as leaders.

This is the point, Syko. I'm not the one missing it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 16:54:22

It's amazing to me that you guys are posting here, hell you're the OP, KoH and people manage to argue about their drama around you. You're getting ignored in your own thread lol.

Will you guys PLEASE debate KoH instead of each other. Please?

We've all heard LaF cry about SOL and bhole cry about mercs and evo cry about gerdler, etc.

KoH is none of those people. He did not hit you recently. Stop crying about each other for 2 seconds to have a healthy debate with a unbiased observer.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 16:55:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

It's amazing to me that you guys are posting here, hell you're the OP, KoH and people manage to argue about their drama around you. You're getting ignored in your own thread lol.

I made my point and I know I'm right on this D :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 16:59:28

Yeah I guess maybe that's it. Everyone knows their argument is tired bullfluff and anyone responding directly to you would maybe reveal that point that they're unanimously on some bullfluff.

Just annoying to me that you get ignored by these people in your own thread. They literally cannot and will not stop going in circles, even to address people that have not fluff to do with it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:00:08

We've all heard LaF cry about SOL and bhole cry about mercs and evo cry about gerdler, etc.

KoH is none of those people. He did not hit you recently. Stop crying about each other for 2 seconds to have a healthy debate with a unbiased observer.

Stay on topic please.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:06:30

Originally posted by HH:
Whats stopping you war clans to set up a war with eachother ?

Ah right you just wanna hit people protected by Clan GDI :)

Yeah KoH why are u wanting to hit clangdi folks?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:12:59

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by HH:
Whats stopping you war clans to set up a war with eachother ?

Ah right you just wanna hit people protected by Clan GDI :)

Yeah KoH why are u wanting to hit clangdi folks?
Rofl

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:27:55

Derrick - I think most people are just ignoring you? The rest of us agree with KoH that this is the worst server, so we're not debating him. We all know he's right.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:34:22

Mostly I only post to combat the misinformation that their dumbest members keep spouting, because I have officially stopped playing all servers now.

You know, I quit the game for like a whole 2 years and had to come back because chevs had changed his profile name to my nick and suicided AndrewMose. I literally came back only to combat misinformation and my name being dragged thru the mud while I wasn't here to defend myself.

I've played exactly three quarters of a 1a set and 1.5 sets of Team in the year-ish I've been back lol. I don't really want to play, but apparently need to be here to battle constant bullfluff and misinformation by the community lol.

And yeah. I'm not really talking to you. I'm talking to laf members who would rather talk about their drama with other clans than explaining themselves to an unbiased third party.

I'm aware we all agree on this lol. I just want to see how the debate is framed when addressing a third party. I.e. is LaF really going to cry about SOL if like an Omega person says ClanGDI is ruining the game. That's mainly my curiosity.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 7th 2023, 17:37:51
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 17:37:15

Mostly I only post to combat the misinformation that their dumbest members keep spouting, because I have officially stopped playing all servers now.

You know, I quit the game for like a whole 2 years and had to come back because chevs had changed his profile name to my nick and suicided AndrewMose. I literally came back only to combat misinformation and my name being dragged thru the mud while I wasn't here to defend myself.

I've played exactly three quarters of a 1a set and 1.5 sets of Team in the year-ish I've been back lol. I don't really want to play, but apparently need to be here to battle constant bullfluff and misinformation by the community lol.

And yeah. I'm not really talking to you. I'm talking to laf members who would rather talk about their drama with other clans than explaining themselves to an unbiased third party.

I'm aware we all agree on this lol.

Are you the savior of the "community"? If so, no one really cares and there are no post wishing you that you came back :P

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:37:45

When you quit the game I would text you regularly to pique your interest to come back. You were my battle buddy for over 20 years in this place.

Are u fluffin tellin me I should thank “chevs” for your return?

This is preposterous…
Thank you Chevs.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 17:42:52

I mean, killing LaF did get me to actually play a set lol. Kinda always down you know lol. Just a statistic tho. I think like 30 or 40 people came back for that haha.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 1:58:16

You are so delusional. "You are obviously missing the point." Again. LaF is the one that wouldn't let Evo ever net again. 1 person sent aid beyond mercs (which was explained and accepted by LaF) and then no diplomacy was offered before they killed all of the netters in Evo (except for the two ex-LaF players that we took in). Then in each set you were at war, if you couldn't net, you didn't want Evo to net. And you didn't even want Evo to net on other servers. You targeted AndrewMose repeatedly in team and 1a even though he never sent any FA, doesn't discuss politics in any form, and just wants to net. Gerdler even reached out to him with an olive branch, but you (Rokkie, Karnage) dumb fluffs didn't want him to have success if you couldn't have it. ClanGDI finally allowed him to run a single set without your griefing, all because you're not honorable and are trying to ruin the game for people, and as KoH noted - this server is the worst (which many on this thread are saying is due to LaF and ClanGDI) - and many other servers have dropped their players counts dramatically. But as long as you're happy, that's all you really care about, so... congrats?
i never once attacked andrew mose outside of the one set where we killed evo, you really need to check your facts. You're throwing my name around in the dirt and claiming that I post false information. But your narrative is toast and your claims are untrue and unreliable. You are angry that two members killed you that one reset, but it wasnt rokkie who helped me, it was someone else. I cannot completely agree with your version of things. There is tidbits of truth in there, but I think its safe to say that you didn't do your homework properly and hoping that I can fill in the blanks where you placed suspected information in its place.

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 2:24:13

I'm not sure why, but someone from LaF started bombing my buildings last set before Qz updated Clan GDI. I never mentioned it to anyone (including Tertius) because it wasn't very successful and I didn't want to create drama. But I can't think of another reason why LaF would have tried to bomb my buildings unless they were frustrated they were at war and wanted me to hit a roadblock as well. I never even checked who that was. Maybe you would know.

Jul 11, 8:15
QZjulTHX4ClanGDIwinkwink (#486): Enemy operatives destroyed 24 buildings!

https://www.earthempires.com/...s/7/news?types=60,61&

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 2:43:08

First of All the BS I suffered from your block was much worse, and so what 48 buildings? pfft, thats obviously not a big deal. would you like a few million FA for your pain and suffering? I'm sure that shaved a couple hundred million from your finish? Networth $1,337,876,558

The only way to describe this 48 building loss is petty.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Sep 8th 2023, 2:48:30
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 2:48:03

First of All the BS I suffered from your block was much worse, and so what 48 buildings? pfft, thats obviously not a big deal. would you like a few million FA for your pain and suffering?

We all want diplomacy to prevail not changing the code to protect expired leaderships, pretty simple, the way the game used to be......the way it was intended to be......not much to ask, stop sabotaging the game in the name of extending the life of failure, if you can't do diplomacy you have no business being leaders.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 8th 2023, 2:52:14
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 2:51:18

First of All the BS I suffered from your block was much worse, and so what 48 buildings? pfft, thats obviously not a big deal. would you like a few million FA for your pain and suffering?

We all want diplomacy to prevail not changing the code to protect expired leadership, pretty simple.
I'm not sure what your comment has to do with my response. Do I need to post my losses here from the same reset? I'm pretty sure I had over 30k buildings loss to this guys 48. Who might I add, that he scored 1.3B nw after his tremendous 48 building loss.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 2:52:57

We all want diplomacy to prevail not changing the code to protect expired leadership, pretty simple.
I'm not sure what your comment has to do with my response. Do I need to post my losses here from the same reset? I'm pretty sure I had over 30k buildings loss to this guys 48. Who might I add, that he scored 1.3B nw after his tremendous 48 building loss.

No you need to get a clue bud, you're the one off topic here, not me.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 2:56:36

Either make this server as it was originally intended, or make it PvBots and be done with it and all who want can circle jerk around the campfire and brag about high score every round.

Pick 1
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 3:01:55

Your thread says worst server, as far as I'm concerned that's been proven, and ClanGDI is a result of that. Close the book.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 3:10:09

Your thread says worst server, as far as I'm concerned that's been proven, and ClanGDI is a result of that. Close the book.

Wrong again, clan GDI protects alliances from conducting diplomacy, one of the key ingredients to having alliances in the first place, what's the point of alliances then? You literally changed the code to protect bad politics, it is clear as mountain spring water, just because you suck at diplomacy doesn't mean the code has to be changed, change the leadership, this is equivalent to career politicians and their disconnect with reality, echo chambers aren't healthy.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 4:15:35

Please post all of the diplomacy attempts in the last 3 resets having to do with LaF. All alliances are welcome, please show your attempts at diplomacy and the outcome.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 4:53:33

I'm responding to peoples comments, if i'm off topic, than I know everyone else speaking on this thread is equally off topic. You're just depressed because you created a thread that you were hoping would welcome diplomacy and reconciliation. You've played this game for how long and you didn't know your thread would become derailed? Please close this thread, there stands zero chances of it doing any good...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 5:48:39

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
I'm not sure why, but someone from LaF started bombing my buildings last set before Qz updated Clan GDI. I never mentioned it to anyone (including Tertius) because it wasn't very successful and I didn't want to create drama. But I can't think of another reason why LaF would have tried to bomb my buildings unless they were frustrated they were at war and wanted me to hit a roadblock as well. I never even checked who that was. Maybe you would know.

https://www.earthempires.com/...s/7/news?types=60,61&
Boohoo 48 buildings, check out what happened with mine. https://www.earthempires.com/...486/news?types=60,61& In fact that happened to pretty much every LaF country.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 6:22:23

Misrepresentation of facts
Feb 13
To: DerrickICN
Neither TC nor Hanlong play in LaF atm. Last time hanlong played in LaF was 2014 or something. Hanlong did play in another alliance recently for some reason. we only found out after a while.

TC was cleared to play from the highest levels before he came back. Nobody had a problem with it.

You think breaking pacts isn't dirty? You've done it to us more than a couple times. Its interesting how everything you do dirty is somehow not dirty yet any little thing we do is. You have to see your own hypocricy man.

That said I think no one cares, theres been a hollowing out of decorum and now everything goes. You were leading that race to the bottom tho.
Feb 13
To: fratboi99
I did say FORMER RD/LaF members. That's not a misrepresentation. It's a statement of fact. I didn't know they were allowed to play again, but since you pointed it out, I changed the words "Permanently banned" to just "banned."

I don't know who you are fratboi99, and I can't speak to breaking pacts. I've been a part of tags that did, and I've certainly detagged clans and hit. I was a part of Elders when they broke pact with LaF before, but I wasn't a leader or anything at the time.

Again, Idk who you are, and I haven't played in a couple years so I'm a little out of the loop. I guess I was still leading the race to the bottom from afar tho haha. Have a nice day!

-‐-------------------

So this is Gerdler in set 80, the first set of war, not only lying to me about his identity but also lying to me about the fact that TC hadn't been playing the 9 previous sets to attempt to salvage LaF's name. That's the primary reason I killed them the following set after not playing the first set of war. I tend to hit people who lie to me and those particular lies were easily refuted by publicly available information.

I think it's pretty easy to see why each person may have their own reason to kill LaF, but it's a subject I come together with on people who openly dislike me like suicidal or chevs. And sometimes, very rarely, we will begrudgingly tolerate each other for a greater cause.

This was never wardogs trying to mess with netters. This was always people from netters in evo to the wardogs that you mention repeatedly who took issue with LaF command. There's really nothing more to it.

You can say as much as you want that it's some vendetta with netting, but the reality is, I would rather be netting in ICN. Geta would rather be netting in MONSTERS. etc. Don't blame the Lost Boys for Captain Hook. I think failing at diplomacy and the game being unfair to netters are two very different things. And this particular case was an example of the former.

Bangarang.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 8th 2023, 6:30:53
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 6:44:32

I'm responding to peoples comments, if i'm off topic, than I know everyone else speaking on this thread is equally off topic. You're just depressed because you created a thread that you were hoping would welcome diplomacy and reconciliation. You've played this game for how long and you didn't know your thread would become derailed? Please close this thread, there stands zero chances of it doing any good...

Have you considered the idea that an innocent bystander/former LaF member who actually loves the game may just have wanted to see for himself why these poorly executed changes occurred that have tanked membership on the servers he likes better? You've confirmed bad diplomacy for him, rather than some vendetta wardogs have against netting, and crying to the devs until changes got made. Thank you for confirming how the game got ruined!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 8th 2023, 6:52:54
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 8:03:18

Derrick, please show me a picture of me crying to the devs. I prefer the visual effect to your empty words

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 8:06:04

Also since when has diplomacy ever been handled on the forums. That's a recipe for disaster. You find the person you want to talk to in irc, which is how it's always been handled. My comments prove that people like derrick enjoy using a person's words to his own selfish advantage and a benefit to his friends and their actions. I'm not your scapegoat.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 8:18:06

get a life guys!
HeadHunter

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 8:40:39

Derrick, please show me a picture of me crying to the devs. I prefer the visual effect to your empty words

https://media.tenor.com/...AAAAAd/crying-man-sad.gif

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 9:13:09

I'm actually low key bummed you're not a voice of reason in LaF btw bro. We've had lots of warchats for and against each other over the years and I'll miss those. I am going to choose to believe you're just pandering to your people instead of supporting defenseless bot farming FFOs to 350k acres and oil destocking as a meta. It's mindlessly boring, my dude.

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 9:43:47

First of All the BS I suffered from your block was much worse, and so what 48 buildings? pfft, thats obviously not a big deal. would you like a few million FA for your pain and suffering? I'm sure that shaved a couple hundred million from your finish? Networth $1,337,876,558

I'm not sure what you mean by my block. Did someone in Evo participate in the spy-ops on you?
I'm not looking for FA, or trying to complain about my finish...if those were my intentions I would have brought this up a long time ago. I just am trying to show that LaF's motivation for suiciding Evo is clearly not the FA Tmac sent. When Tertius brought that up you said the "narative was toast", "you didn't do your homework properly." I'm just posting another supporting fact behind his claim that he didn't even know about.

I can't be 100% sure what the intentions of a couple BS is. My guess is the intentions was to do a lot of damage and spread the pain and suffering to other netting clans. I think there was probably disappointment when it was just 48 buildings over 2 turns and the attacker realized it was a waste of time. I think it was only 48 buildings because there wasn't a lot of structure overlap between the 2 builds. I was mostly CS and Farms at the time. Of the 48 buildings I lost 30 of them were CS. Again my post isn't about my losses, but to show the intentions of LaF.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 10:38:54

I'm actually low key bummed you're not a voice of reason in LaF btw bro. We've had lots of warchats for and against each other over the years and I'll miss those. I am going to choose to believe you're just pandering to your people instead of supporting defenseless bot farming FFOs to 350k acres and oil destocking as a meta. It's mindlessly boring, my dude.
I would prefer to war, but not when one side is getting thrashed by superior activity and superior numbers. That's just a never ending uphill battle.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 10:51:15

Originally posted by AndrewMose:

I'm not sure what you mean by my block. Did someone in Evo participate in the spy-ops on you?
I'm not looking for FA, or trying to complain about my finish...if those were my intentions I would have brought this up a long time ago. I just am trying to show that LaF's motivation for suiciding Evo is clearly not the FA Tmac sent. When Tertius brought that up you said the "narative was toast", "you didn't do your homework properly." I'm just posting another supporting fact behind his claim that he didn't even know about.

I can't be 100% sure what the intentions of a couple BS is. My guess is the intentions was to do a lot of damage and spread the pain and suffering to other netting clans. I think there was probably disappointment when it was just 48 buildings over 2 turns and the attacker realized it was a waste of time. I think it was only 48 buildings because there wasn't a lot of structure overlap between the 2 builds. I was mostly CS and Farms at the time. Of the 48 buildings I lost 30 of them were CS. Again my post isn't about my losses, but to show the intentions of LaF.
When Evo ended up joining in the war first by sending FA and than after they were killed by participating in killruns, they became a part of the other Block, being that LaF and it's allies are one block and everyone who opposes LaF is the other block. This term has been used before in earth empires. You can obviously see that I was BS first before I sent 2 BS. By than I had no buildings left so the damage was minimal, the equations don't lie because that's the way the developers wrote it. None of us really had any spies, so retaliating was out of the question. No more income so FSing was out of the question, it was a strategically planned BS at a time when it would be difficult to recover or to be able to make any top tens individually without FA. Perhaps there were greater intentions, but in the end it had no effect, so I'm not sure why you would bother to bring up your tremendous 30 cs loss and 18 farms, i'm sure you were really hurting from it. We can't net, our adversaries allies don't get to easily net. Yeah it could appear to be a form of retaliation, there's a saying that if I can't get to you, I will get to the ones you care about the most. That is an alternative way of retaliating against someone. Sending resources to people so they can continue to break was a reason to kill you obviously. Depending on the situation, it may take more than that to tagkill someone, other times that might be all it takes. Take it or leave it.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 12:09:25

https://imgur.com/a/sbkSESJ

^

These guys haven’t realized the real reason why evo got attacked was because Gains wanted to punish them for letting Requiem play in there. Telling the rest of LaF it was the FAs made it easier to swallow rather than “we’re going to kill evo because they’re harboring requiem”.

Let’s not forget why Evo decided to send us FAs to begin with, it all started when fratboi99 discovered a new player to exploit to mess with competition. Fratboi99 was the source of all of this.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2023, 12:33:03

Originally posted by Coalie:
https://imgur.com/a/sbkSESJ

^

These guys haven’t realized the real reason why evo got attacked was because Gains wanted to punish them for letting Requiem play in there. Telling the rest of LaF it was the FAs made it easier to swallow rather than “we’re going to kill evo because they’re harboring requiem”.

Let’s not forget why Evo decided to send us FAs to begin with, it all started when fratboi99 discovered a new player to exploit to mess with competition. Fratboi99 was the source of all of this.

Sounds like an even better reason than the one I had. Thanks!