Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 2:03:40

There is NO room in a game for hatred and bigots, and hatred expressed in the game because a player is a bigot. we learned the hard way about people like this when our one player shot the Congress lady from Arizona.
Hatred for other nationalities, hatred for those who are not like you. Hatred because you are not an American, or the wrong political party.
This guy has gone too far and needs to be banned from the game. We have lots of players NOT american. get over it.

Message from Warhorse remembers you (#46) sent on Nov 27, 2:34
Report this message
I remember little fluffs like you!
he has no idea who the player was nor any provication.

Thanks for the love! then after the guy responded, he got this message back.
Message from Warhorse remembers you (#46) sent on Nov 29, 1:20 Report this message Should have let the Japs kill all of you! Pinoy my ass!

wow! this guy is a total bigot. so what is gonna happen to this bigot???

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 3:03:54

Good lord, if everyone got tossed for being an A hole..... I have been called pretty much everything over the years but I tend to consider the source..... before the Woke BS and our concern for feelings, I remember when we were taught that sticks and stones may break my bones but name will never hurt me
Trash talk of any form is one thing.... to say it to my face would be another

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 3:11:02

I got a nice one the other day from one of the Russian players lol

Message from HACPATb (#16) sent on Nov 12, 16:47
Report this message
Ты ебанный пидр и гандон.Знай это уёбище американское.

If you google translate it reads

“You are a fluffing f@g0t and a condom. Know this American motherfluffer.”

That racist bigot russian does not know that I am a long dong Nigerian prince

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 29th 2022, 3:15:05
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 3:12:10

no MAD (#384), the receiver of these messages has forward them to everyone, including me. Teach your boy to use the "delete" function on messages he does not like

Anarchist Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 3:35:24

Dont mind trash talk but the last message was overboard and uncalled for.

Doug Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 5:01:43

Edited By: Doug on Nov 30th 2022, 1:33:56
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Doug Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 5:04:02

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I got a nice one the other day from one of the Russian players lol

Message from HACPATb (#16) sent on Nov 12, 16:47
Report this message
Ты ебанный пидр и гандон.Знай это уёбище американское.

If you google translate it reads

“You are a fluffing f@g0t and a condom. Know this American motherfluffer.”

That racist bigot russian does not know that I am a long dong Nigerian prince

Wow I just posted above in this Super Fly. Plus SF isn’t gay lol - SF send him my way, I enjoy the homophobic axxholes my way lol I’m jealous now!

I wanted to be the only called those names lol
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2022, 6:25:56

Damn, I want in on this fluffery, where do I sign up? I always LOL at messages like that, it meant I was doing serious damage, win win lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 9:00:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Damn, I want in on this fluffery, where do I sign up? I always LOL at messages like that, it meant I was doing serious damage, win win lol

I’ll send my homophobes to you KOH. I don’t bother QZ, galleri, pang or prime with the terrible fluff I get sent as I said above but I’ll send them to you lol

Edited By: Doug on Nov 29th 2022, 9:22:43
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2022, 14:44:35

Originally posted by Doug:

I’ll send my homophobes to you KOH. I don’t bother QZ, galleri, pang or prime with the terrible fluff I get sent as I said above but I’ll send them to you lol

Yeah well, don't advertise your drama and people won't troll you, it's the internet, trolls will troll.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 29th 2022, 15:15:14

Yeah, nobody would have known Doug's personal preferences had he not advertised it over and over.
At least galleri sends me her preferences through private messages and WeeZy always wanted to meet in the bath house.
So easy to just delete messages you don't like and TRY to remember this is just a game.
Yepper, there are fluff stirrers and they only survive in this game because the drama folks fall for their trolling which makes me wonder which is responsible.
If the trollers are hoping to stir up AT with all the trolling, well, the trollees are giving them what they want.
Speaking of giving folks what they want, hi galleri.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 29th 2022, 19:45:00

Since we have a who gets the best messages contest.....

I can send all of you everything I get. 😂
Which normally falls into place after I deal with the stuff.

I am sure we all get these to be honest.
No one is exempt and neither is this game. It happens on all the platforms. It shouldn't happen but it is the internet. I can't leash everyone up.
Some people still think they are in middle school and all the girls want them. (Idk sounded good?)
I also want to make sure that everyone knows I am not laughing at anyone with my laughing emoji.

Sui have you ever watched Tarantulas have sex? Let me know if your down, you silly goose. 🦢🕷️

Who wants photos of Sui wearing his mom's hand me down bikini?

Edited By: galleri on Nov 29th 2022, 19:47:54

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2022, 19:59:44

I love this game because it’s a sausage fest and there’s no shortage on Dijon mustard

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 0:45:32

…..

Edited By: Doug on Nov 30th 2022, 2:31:08
Paradigm Senator

BigP Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 1:40:36

I enjoy trash talk...a lot and say a bunch of fluffed up things to my friends but we don't mean any of it. That being said, I still try to be mindful of what I say and how the message will be received to others I don't know.

I don't agree with what was sent and don't know what other messages were sent in between to get to that level. I say report and let the mods deal with it because I'm assuming they can see everything that transpired.
- SoF

BigP Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 1:42:37

Send me your country number I'll sign you up
- SoF

brujodale Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 2:14:16

I totally disagree with u on this sui! this is the same kind of crap that heroin/cry was sayiin before he killed a bunch of people. to hate a race and to wish they were all killed by the Japs? really? your fine with that ? wow.

well guess I am done with this game, as a game is where u go to have fun not to put up with racist rhetoric .

figure asshat will not be banned, so will be gone, was a fun 23 years I am suprised at you tho sui, thought I knew you better.
bye

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2022, 2:41:40

Originally posted by BigP:

Send me your country number I'll sign you up

Primary server...

Hopefully it'll be popcorn worthy 🤣
(•_•)

BigP Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 2:45:12

Damn Ill need to make a country there lol
- SoF

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 2:49:13

….. not worth it

Edited By: Doug on Nov 30th 2022, 2:56:03
Paradigm Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 2:53:33

Wow I advertise I’m gay? Suicidal, I got msrruedpistef 2 pics on discord. Advertise snd we’re being faxxots? And other shot and don’t advertise??? So suicidal, must be jive coming from a heterosexual white over the hill male.

So much for inclusivity - I’m out. Bru out. Others out. Good tolerance here

Dayuuuum you have resorted to calling me names

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 3:00:38

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Wow I advertise I’m gay? Suicidal, I got msrruedpistef 2 pics on discord. Advertise snd we’re being faxxots? And other shot and don’t advertise??? So suicidal, must be jive coming from a heterosexual white over the hill male.

No I’m not. I’ll correct myself. I didn’t advertise. I posted 2 pics of my wedding on discord suicidal. I don’t run around like some flamer acting up in your face. But why should i not be myself? I don’t hold Pride parades in here! lol I mean cmon man you know I’m not like that. I still think I shouldn’t be told to sit down and shut up because I’m a twink that likes dudes at 35 and married one lol is that what you want from me? Aren’t we trying to be inclusive here?
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 3:09:05

Suicidal, i served you with a subpoena in private message. You damaged me and I’m seeking money for hate criming me. Lol

Edited By: Doug on Nov 30th 2022, 3:11:51
Paradigm Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 3:12:35

Suicidal, i served you with a subpoena in private message. You damaged me and I’m seeking money for hate criming me. Lol

The check is in the mail

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 3:17:28

The check is in the mail

The check is in the mail

Wait… why does the return label on your check say Ratski? You steal his check book? And payable to “Gay Twink Doug” isn’t helping my mental duress lol

Paradigm Senator

A-Rod Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 3:55:00

The check is in the mail

The check is in the mail

Wait… why does the return label on your check say Ratski? You steal his check book? And payable to “Gay Twink Doug” isn’t helping my mental duress lol

Best not to question where Sui's money comes from. If the check cashes, I spend it!

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 4:22:14

That’s why i used a fake ID at a liquor store in East Cleveland.
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2022, 6:49:01

Originally posted by BigP:
Damn Ill need to make a country there lol

Yes please, I need land :P
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 30th 2022, 10:49:08

Originally posted by brujodale:
I totally disagree with u on this sui! this is the same kind of crap that heroin/cry was sayiin before he killed a bunch of people. to hate a race and to wish they were all killed by the Japs? really? your fine with that ? wow.

well guess I am done with this game, as a game is where u go to have fun not to put up with racist rhetoric .

figure asshat will not be banned, so will be gone, was a fun 23 years I am suprised at you tho sui, thought I knew you better.
bye

Did you report the message from your country?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 13:08:36

Bru, I thought you quit before when one of your bois got deleted. Your boy was calling folks bad names and got reported.
Funny, the receiver of the message has NOT posted here and the fact you have to speak for him is stellar.

Doug set me a PM and we laughed and joked about the state of the world.
I am reminded when a child came to me stating " Daddy xxxx called me names". I told him to ignore it and go back outside and play. He turned into a good man. Today we give them ice cream and hold them for hours. We ask them to get their feelings out. When you compared the messages to the murder in Arizona, my forst thought was that you were mixing edibles in your sardine pies.

The woke, cancel culture lives on.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Nov 30th 2022, 14:23:07

Funny, the receiver of the message has NOT posted here and the fact you have to speak for him is stellar.

Incorrect
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 16:31:17

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Incorrect

No, it was correct neener neener

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2022, 17:11:14

Out of touch with reality and stuck in the past best sums this up.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 17:21:12

or just bored with stitches from my latest surgery to #keepATactive :P

brujodale Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 17:30:36

message ffrom stiches Message from Suicidal (#3) sent on Nov 30, 2:31
Report this message
I am tired of your whiny crap..... hit the damn delete message and move on ya big cry baby

hey fluff off! that guy is a total asshole saying japs should have killed all the pinoys what the fluff is wrong with all of you to allow that fluff. yeah I am moving on and never coming back, I see why the game is dying and old vets do not come back because of fluff like 46. its supposed to be a fluffing game not listening to another cry dood who kills people in real life. letting people get away with that bullfluff is plan bullfluff.
bru
and yeah sui I did stay out of the game until I saw ratski was back. hey whats the matter cry baby? him calling people names oh fluff thats terrible. so you can blab all u want, this game is fluffed. please ban me forever. thanks.
will miss the kewl people in the game.

brujodale Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 17:30:59

I stated hey F UCK that, not fluff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 30th 2022, 18:09:15

Originally posted by galleri:

bye

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Nov 30th 2022, 21:32:09

bye

Yeppers
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 22:08:56

[quote poster=brujodale; 51471; 1002885]message ffrom stiches Message from Suicidal (#3) sent on Nov 30, 2:31
Report this message
I am tired of your whiny crap..... hit the damn delete message and move on ya big cry baby

I admit I sent it. Only after about 10 messages you kept bothering me with your feelings. I do not have an open account on you to provide and bill you for your therapy.

I don't control what others do. Your continued harrassment of me is ruining my gaming experience. :P

Doug Game profile

Nov 30th 2022, 23:32:54

Bru, I thought you quit before when one of your bois got deleted. Your boy was calling folks bad names and got reported.

Doug set me a PM and we laughed and joked about the state of the world.
I am reminded when a child came to me stating " Daddy xxxx called me names". I told him to ignore it and go back outside and play. He turned into a good man. Today we give them ice cream and hold them for hours. We ask them to get their feelings out. When you compared the messages to the murder in Arizona, my forst thought was that you were mixing edibles in your sardine pies.

Confirmed!

Paradigm Senator

v1per Game profile

Dec 1st 2022, 13:39:53

Yea probably shouldn't have been said, but would it have been better/different if he said "I wish your mom swallowed you?" Dirty trash talk is dirty trash talk.

Either way I had some back and forth with #384. He wanted my monies and I said no, suck on this missile. Keep trash talk friendly enough.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2022, 21:22:32

Looks like #46 was purpled.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2022, 23:02:03

Welcome to the internet. People are the worse. Most of us discovered this a loooooong time ago :)
HeadHunter

sfbob Game profile

Dec 1st 2022, 23:27:37

'Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh Lord, why don't we?
We all know that people are the same wherever you go
There is good and bad in ev'ryone
We learn to live, when we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive, together alive
Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh Lord why don't we?'

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2022, 0:15:52

I stated hey F UCK that, not fluff

Turn OFF your filter bud lol
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2022, 22:48:49

No one is exempt and neither is this game. It happens on all the platforms. It shouldn't happen but it is the internet. I can't leash everyone up.
Some people still think they are in middle school and all the girls want them. (Idk sounded good?)
I also want to make sure that everyone knows I am not laughing at anyone with my laughing emoji.

Sui have you ever watched Tarantulas have sex? Let me know if your down, you silly goose. 🦢🕷️

Male Tarantulas are known to come and go. Obvioulsy, the juice must be worth the squeeze so I wil give it some thought :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2022, 1:55:32

Male Tarantulas are known to come and go. Obvioulsy, the juice must be worth the squeeze so I wil give it some thought :)

Fun fact, female black widows eat their mate after breeding.....
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 3rd 2022, 2:28:02

Fun fact, apparently so will female tarantulas

major Game profile

Dec 3rd 2022, 2:53:05

Glad you are back, Bru! My brother has returned!

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2022, 12:42:34

Fun fact, apparently so will female tarantulas

I love it when you talk dirty!