Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 5th 2022, 11:08:08

Honestly between people sayin mean things and people trying to do the old Soviet Union tactic of re-education for wrong-think I think the power tripping authoritarians are the larger threat.

Fortunately the odds of coming to a freemasonic nation and taking our right to be free men is zero. It will never happen.

Having said that I can be fairly racist (I think everyone is to a degree) but the Asians that have come to America have conducted Themselves very respectfully and have earned my respect hands down. Same goes for all the India immigrants, very nice people and have caused zero trouble here.

There is a group I won’t talk about that I think OP should be worried about. They go around in large packs beating the **** out of asian people on a regularly basis and seem to think is a game or funny.

I’m literally Jewish too so I could very easily say “ban everything that hurts my feelings”

But I won’t because I am a man of God and sincerely believe it is wrong to take another humans free will, even if you don’t like them.

Be careful what you wish for, a tyrant could rise to power and he could legislate what you are allowed to say. You never know how close one is my friend. One could rise tommorow, the stage certainly seems set with the people desperate for a leader.

I know this is just a game but the implications of OP go far beyond that.

Also that Jared Loughmer dude was a bat**** crazy lunatic the guy was nowhere even close to grounded in reality, his old posts are still up here I think. Guy was schizo as it gets word sandwiches and all

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2022, 2:19:37

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Honestly between people sayin mean things and people trying to do the old Soviet Union tactic of re-education for wrong-think I think the power tripping authoritarians are the larger threat.

Fortunately the odds of coming to a freemasonic nation and taking our right to be free men is zero. It will never happen.

Having said that I can be fairly racist (I think everyone is to a degree) but the Asians that have come to America have conducted Themselves very respectfully and have earned my respect hands down. Same goes for all the India immigrants, very nice people and have caused zero trouble here.

There is a group I won’t talk about that I think OP should be worried about. They go around in large packs beating the **** out of asian people on a regularly basis and seem to think is a game or funny.

I’m literally Jewish too so I could very easily say “ban everything that hurts my feelings”

But I won’t because I am a man of God and sincerely believe it is wrong to take another humans free will, even if you don’t like them.

Be careful what you wish for, a tyrant could rise to power and he could legislate what you are allowed to say. You never know how close one is my friend. One could rise tommorow, the stage certainly seems set with the people desperate for a leader.

Also that Jared Loughmer dude was a bat**** crazy lunatic the guy was nowhere even close to grounded in reality, his old posts are still up here I think. Guy was schizo as it gets word sandwiches and all

Word sandwiches, you say?

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 8th 2022, 8:50:58

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:

https://www.earthempires.com/...na-shooter-posts#thread_4

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2022, 18:40:06

Sammich, its sammich, get it right kiwi! :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 8th 2022, 21:44:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Trufe ^^ it IS sammich

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 10th 2022, 1:15:27

Word sandwiches, you say? [/quote]

Ah my favorite foot person ever. Where have you been? :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 11th 2022, 0:27:32

No grilled toe-cheese sammiches for me

BROmanceNZ

Dec 13th 2022, 21:42:25

BROmanceNZ

Dec 13th 2022, 21:50:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Some say sarnies, mate.

I got yelled at by a Yank for calling a "chicken sandwich" a "chicken burger" once. I thought it was a weird thing to take issue with considering I was banging his wife at the time but he was very upset by my incorrect terminology for food.

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Trufe ^^ it IS sammich

I feel like you're ganging up on me now.

Originally posted by galleri:

Ah my favorite foot person ever. Where have you been? :P

Been rushed off my feet, mate. *rimshot*

Doug Game profile

Dec 14th 2022, 19:54:28

And to think people used to bitxh at me for my long dissertations on the forums lol - I learned long ago that y’all are freakishly scary people and I don’t say dixk anymore lol but interesting thread.
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

BROmanceNZ

Dec 14th 2022, 20:47:11

Originally posted by Doug:
And to think people used to bitxh at me for my long dissertations on the forums lol - I learned long ago that y’all are freakishly scary people and I don’t say dixk anymore lol but interesting thread.

tl;dr

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 16th 2022, 17:26:53

mm

Buch Game profile

Dec 18th 2022, 0:09:48

Penis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2022, 0:23:57

China
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 18th 2022, 1:07:36

Chinese penis

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2022, 17:02:07

I got a SAMMICH for ya if ya need it!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2022, 19:31:35

Did you guys say something?
HeadHunter

Oceana Game profile

Dec 27th 2022, 20:51:32

Oceana Game profile

Dec 27th 2022, 20:51:38

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 28th 2022, 1:55:46

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2023, 21:09:36

I've been gone almost a year now, and I'm sad to say that "Douchebaggery" is alive and well. Sad, huh?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2023, 0:46:31

Originally posted by brujodale:
There is NO room in a game for hatred and bigots

<3
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2023, 2:48:32

I read 2 sentences of bruhodales rant.. dude.. F-off.. leave the game and take your participation trophy with you

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2023, 8:33:21

Can somebody summerize this thread, I dont wanna read it all! I have tried and get tired after a few sentances. Was LaF somehow involved in all of this?
HeadHunter

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 9th 2023, 14:02:58

Originally posted by HH:
Can somebody summerize this thread, I dont wanna read it all! I have tried and get tired after a few sentances. Was LaF somehow involved in all of this?

Some guy was a huge **** and borderline threatens asian people and OP is a communist who wants to use that to censor your voice. Probally was superfly I think he’s a nazi trump supporter misogynistic homophobic genocidal maniac up to no good for sure

Tmac Game profile

Jan 9th 2023, 14:29:10

Lol

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 9th 2023, 15:07:46

Originally posted by HH:

Some guy was a huge **** and borderline threatens asian people and OP is a communist who wants to use that to censor your voice. Probally was superfly I think he’s a nazi trump supporter misogynistic homophobic genocidal maniac up to no good for sure

you forgot deplorable, gun toting, clinging to their bibles

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2023, 1:58:58

Originally posted by HH:

Ahuh, as a victim myself of such netter hatred I can say to HH that yes various LaF guys as well as other netter guys have been fluff holes to alot of people with nasty messages inciting that other players take their own lives due to them grabbing their fluffty nerd 0 defense countries…

My war dec had a lot of truths as well as a small touch of comedic relief so that the netters wouldnt blow a gasket…

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 10th 2023, 12:44:54

Sorry I was just kidding, i know nothing about all of that but anyone that has killed themselves I hope their spirit finds peace at some point. I would never make light of that or someone going through that. I was just messing with you.

iZenebas Game profile

Jan 11th 2023, 19:50:18

Today I learned that "communism" is when a privately owned company tells you that you have to abide by certain rules when using its platform. Not being allowed to fluff on the floor in your local Walmart must also be communism. Very concerning!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2023, 23:16:42

Originally posted by iZenebas:
Today I learned that "communism" is when a privately owned company tells you that you have to abide by certain rules when using its platform. Not being allowed to fluff on the floor in your local Walmart must also be communism. Very concerning!

Yeah you got politics lesson from a modern day leftist LOL
(•_•)

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 11:47:54

Thxn for the explanation but ummm I'm still not satisfied. Basicly its alot of people fluffing on all sides? :)
HeadHunter

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 12:51:53

/me brings out beer and popcorn

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 13:04:47

Originally posted by HH:
Thxn for the explanation but ummm I'm still not satisfied. Basicly its alot of people fluffing on all sides? :)

Can’t give explanations. get banned, these are dark times we live in, shhh... Mordor will hear us. Just watch cnn or foxnews and believe everything they say and everything will work out fine. No chaos is coming. Everything is cool. Ban all free speech. Ban all medicine. Ban talking. Ban speeding. Ban humans houses and cats and dogs. Everything must be illegal. All citizens report to your local re-education cen... or uhh... criminal justice facility for classes.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 13:06:36

What, you won’t report to my control center so I can teach you what to think?!?! What are you done kind of fascist control freak?!! How dare you power tripping fascists not declare me eternal dictator of your mind!!

Your thoughts are not ok!!! Report to the center.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 17:45:42

Dude stay of those mushrooms :)
HeadHunter