Verified:

Stryke Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 10:32:07

Nice double post.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Twain Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 13:14:44

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by smegma:
Dragon you are missing the whole point of being in a clan. That 'be free' approach does not work. A clan is supposed to a group of people banded together for mutual defense (for netting clans).

Now this will not stop a strong clan like NBK from attacking but it will stop a smaller clan. With your approach you will always be pushed around by some itty-bitty wanna-be clan because you have no deterent.

Why bother having a clan at all?

No dude, YOU are missing what ESD has always bee about. I don't kow how may times I have to say it. Or how to counterract the repeated assaults on you by the Stupid Stick.

ESD never was, is not now or never WILL be the model of what you or anyone ELSE thinks a "clan" is.

And since 2001, I have repeatedly advertized that fact early and often.

If idiot moron fluffs like fordy (and apparently you) want to continue to troll and spout off to any idiot who wants to hear, that's cool.

But let me tell you something. People like you and fordy simply and greedily eat the fluff that outfits like NBK give you while they eat.

That's cool. If you guys are sucking fluff out of rectums, that's cool. Everyone has to make a living. You don't like me. That's fine. The big difference between me and you is that I don't lack the balls to call a spade a spade and that I am unwilling to keep my mouth shut and hide in the shadows like you POS coward trolls do.

But feel empowered Big Man. And go fluff yourself.

Dragon, you know I consider you a friend and normally am on your side, but you're off the reservation with the way you're acting on this. ESD has had netting set after netting set since their existence. They haven't been wronged by having ONE war declared on them. I fully agree it sucks that war clans can impose their will, while netting clans cannot, however, this is still a game that involves interaction. Even with the advent of self-farming being a more effective strategy than grabbing outside the tag, it's still an interactive server, and not just a bunch of individual servers for each clan.

smegma hasn't said anything in that post that is truly confrontational, and yet you're throwing the "Big Man" and "go fluff yourself" attitude around? Just stop.

And while you have every right to play the way you want, even if that means bailing when someone attacks you, you've basically forbid us from trying to encourage other ESD players from joining our chats with your responses to our messages? What the hell do you care? You've abandoned your countries to be killed by NBK. Why should you care at that point whether we message them on the chance that someone other than Jade Penn and SwedishViper might actually want to fight back and beat the big bad NBK?

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 15:51:34

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by smegma:
Dragon you are missing the whole point of being in a clan. That 'be free' approach does not work. A clan is supposed to a group of people banded together for mutual defense (for netting clans).

Now this will not stop a strong clan like NBK from attacking but it will stop a smaller clan. With your approach you will always be pushed around by some itty-bitty wanna-be clan because you have no deterent.

Why bother having a clan at all?

No dude, YOU are missing what ESD has always bee about. I don't kow how may times I have to say it. Or how to counterract the repeated assaults on you by the Stupid Stick.

ESD never was, is not now or never WILL be the model of what you or anyone ELSE thinks a "clan" is.

And since 2001, I have repeatedly advertized that fact early and often.

If idiot moron fluffs like fordy (and apparently you) want to continue to troll and spout off to any idiot who wants to hear, that's cool.

But let me tell you something. People like you and fordy simply and greedily eat the fluff that outfits like NBK give you while they eat.

That's cool. If you guys are sucking fluff out of rectums, that's cool. Everyone has to make a living. You don't like me. That's fine. The big difference between me and you is that I don't lack the balls to call a spade a spade and that I am unwilling to keep my mouth shut and hide in the shadows like you POS coward trolls do.

But feel empowered Big Man. And go fluff yourself.

you want to sit there and insult warers like me like that, and then fluff when your clan gets hit. do you not see a problem here? how loud will you fluff when i kill you next set because of your mouth?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SwedishViper Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 16:16:09

whats a "warer"? ;)

Keyboard warrior would perhaps be a better word for anyone participating in a text-based game.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 17:20:15

your boy is the one calling others names and throwing around insults. im just promising an equal and opposite reaction. you see, i can say what i want, because i like to war. those that prefer to run away from war, should probably hold their mouth. see how that logic plays out?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 20:19:14

mrford, I would help ya.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 20:55:05

i know plenty of people that would help. there is a reason i could always get a 100-200 country spam tag together for random reasons. and it isnt because "no one respects me" as i believe Dragon pointed out in this thread already.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 23:12:49

Dragon ran his mouth to NBK and dropped a pact because of what one of their members said on another server and he is confused as to why NBK is killing his alliance.

how did you get this far in life with such little common sense?
Your mother is a nice woman

Heston Game profile

Mar 8th 2013, 23:48:03

good work clearing the air dragon.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Rip It Up Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 3:09:08

Originally posted by Pain:
Dragon ran his mouth to NBK and dropped a pact because of what one of their members said on another server and he is confused as to why NBK is killing his alliance.

how did you get this far in life with such little common sense?

+1 :-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 9th 2013, 4:53:54

I love lamp

Asing Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 6:34:42

I never was, is not now, and never WILL.... fart at gas station.
SoL
CC

Rocker Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 7:43:53

*yawn* I quit mainly because I was Pearl Harbor being blindsided by Japan. Doing my daily log-in to find 2 countries left was interesting, considering I had no idea we were going to war. I smiled and deleted my last 2 countries.

Why smile? I am taking 16 credits in college this semester (far too many as I work full time and grow 72 medical pot plants) and was an idiot to try playing any accounts.

Why quit? The game is exactly the same as 7 years ago. I had fun killing with the best of them back in the day, but it takes little skill. Netting took slightly more skill, that is if you are not self farming er...I mean "land trading".

Would have been wise to prepare for war since this is a war server. Live and learn.

I think a reset starts around June. I may play or may just read these boards as they are more entertaining than the game.

Please continue with the Mr. Ford vs. Dragon fight again now since the post pertaining to me was from about 40 comments ago. :)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2013, 9:26:29

Yeah, waring takes little skill...

Please continue to belive that

I'd say that waring requires a different skill then netgaining

Tin Man

Mar 9th 2013, 12:05:30

I don't hold any negative feelings towards NBK for their actions, granted I took a break before war was upon us.

Also anyone who is not fighting back on ESD's side is doing so not because of NBK but because it's time for a break for most of us anyways.

Everyone in ESD had wanted to pact NBK beginning of this set(except Dragon lol) and I/we dropped the ball. I saw this war coming last set and I should have done more for my clan to prevent it.

That being said, I've warred WITH NBK, never against them... for a reason ;)

See ya guys in a few, if I had the time I would be killing with JP/Viper.

QM we gotta get together on XBL as well, I see you're a fellow Mindcraftien and Halo whore(although I just got into Rainslick 3 which is chalk full of badassedness).

SwedishViper Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 12:40:59

If you played the game long enough it isnt much about skill as it is preparation. Different skill than netting, for sure, but for a veteran there is not much of a difference, as both strategies are pretty much straight-forward and easy to be good at.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

synoder Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 17:49:21

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
If you played the game long enough it isnt much about skill as it is preparation. Different skill than netting, for sure, but for a veteran there is not much of a difference, as both strategies are pretty much straight-forward and easy to be good at.

agreed, both warring and netting aren't really that hard to do if you just take the time to learn it. It's not like its a sport where you have to practice and have talent, its just clicking buttons :) Although I am always surprised and the inability of some to grasp the concepts.

RonnC Game profile

Mar 10th 2013, 13:46:13

You ladies in ESD should go to another server..ESD is not worth pacting again. if I was FA ESD would not be pacted.

gambit Game profile

Mar 10th 2013, 15:16:10

with the member dragon has issues with stepping into vp role at nbk... i would suggest esd find a new spokesman :P
Natural Born Killer

Dragon Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 23:51:18

Originally posted by gambit:
with the member dragon has issues with stepping into vp role at nbk... i would suggest esd find a new spokesman :P

You can suggest what you like, gambit. I highly doubt that NBK would tolerate a member of an FFA ally talking fluff on them or a clan on another server that NBK had anything to do with.

Oh, wait. Papasmurf made it publicly plain on the Team Server that MY Team was okay to be hit for no good reason so long as his sorry ass got left alone yet when you pricks do the same thing to me and my tag on FFA, it's all of a sudden ok.

fluff you gambit. Let me repeat that. fluff YOU.

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 0:30:00

To be known as the big baby in the FFA server, I think you need to take a long break from this game before you shoot up your local supermarket or something.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 0:34:56

Yeah, if you weren't hiding behind a movie alias, I might take more stock in your opinion, Emmy.

But that's just it. No... Wait. That's not just it. I'd not give a fluff what you think regardless.

But thanks for your input!

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 1:41:11

I have not hidden behind this alias in some time, people here know who I am. You are just blind ;)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dragon Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:43:43

So who are you then, Brave Man?

You and all those cowards who ran multi accounts and hid in the RD tag...

You fluffers are scary. Oh yes.

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 1:49:58

You really bringing up multying and hiding in tags? This is FFA, where that pretty much originated.

You can go on and on about whatever antics, but you have nothing, and nobody. I don't even know why there are countries in the ESD tag, as I would have left the tag as soon as your fluffed up the first time lol

A bad leader you are.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Tin Man

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:58:04

You're an ass Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 0:04:04

just followin through on a promise. maybe you should look into the reasons for the promise, and blame them, rather than the act of keeping my word. if that still makes me an ass, well, i guess nothing has changed. atleast i back my words up, instead of just laying down and dying and playing the victim every time someone responds to me being an ass.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 0:23:40

HOLY fluff!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 0:26:45

fluff!

Is this a "Tag Kill" or what?
"Promise"? I musta missed sumpin'.

Edited By: MUFASA JACKSON on Oct 24th 2013, 0:34:39
See Original Post
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Rosco Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 1:27:40

This thread gives me a headache
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Heston Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 1:54:38

Why was this fluff topped? I read most of the thread before i looked at the dates. Gawd damn it. Gawd damn me.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

JoeFFA Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:24:48

Aarg! Old!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2013, 17:24:25

Originally posted by mrford:
dont think of yourself so highly. i troll everyone i think does tarded fluff. ask IMP or rockman, or NBK back in the day. you arnt that important to me, just something to do while i watch my kids and do some work.

OMG! Ford has spawned! The world is DOOMED!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 18:20:46

dude two
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 18:36:43

i would be less worried about me producing offspring and a bit more worried on you running out of tinfoil hats for when the government declares martial law. am i rite?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 20:29:40

*starts stockpiling tinfoil*