Verified:

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 22:21:37

LMAO

glad I could kill off your country, bye bye 1.5 Billion bushels.... and 450k acres....
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 22:40:35

Burning bridges out of spite.....awesome.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 1:52:31

indeed....you can see the fire burning from wayyyyyyy over there
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Twain Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:01:23

fire burning fire burning on the dance floor?

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:08:10

we didn't start the fire....it was always burning since the jiff was yearning
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Twain Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:14:45

Thunder, let me stand next to your fire.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:25:46

not to close I dont' want to you be engulfed by my awesomeness
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:31:53

We don't need no water let the Mother Thunder burn! burn mother fluffer burn!

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:35:25

OMG you said Mother!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:37:08

Mooother.....tell your children not to walk my way! Tell your children not to hear my words....what they mean, what they say! Mootheeer!

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:44:54

/me swoons with the Freddie Mercury lyrics
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:45:56

Umm....that were Danzig :-P

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:50:45

Oh I thought that was the ... oh those go Momma.. and not Mother. Alrighty...gotcha
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:51:09

Sorry...I'm a music nerd

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 2:54:44

I can agree with that to a 50% degreed
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:16:06

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Burning bridges out of spite.....awesome.

Paybacks a fluff.....

Sorry to say but its sad that I would drop you guys like a hat for someone I actually Know....
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:17:23

aww.....no getting threads back on track, we're busy ignoring you

Say hi to Mortie for us though.

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:19:16

Actually i think he quit Earth....
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:20:30

you actually knew Mortie...heh
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:21:13

musta only had time to play 1....

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:22:59

No i said morticus was in palnv.... the guy you killed was my friend in real life XSR hes played a few sets of xpress with me and primary, was going to go ffa but cant commit the time it takes to run 16 countries.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:23:42

Morty was 2-16 and had 1 odd number because he thought only 15 countries
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:28:36

now you see how your friend was mistaken for him.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:30:30

Originally posted by Thunder:
you actually knew Mortie...heh

i dont know morty in real life I met him in xpress a few months ago, the guy LAE killed Off was a real life friend of mine who just started playing, he ran 1 country. and now he thinks this game is just stupid, thanks for running a new player off. If it was mortcus that you killed I would say have at her, because mortcus can fend for himself. Mortcus`s problems with LAE are his own.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:32:40

My problem with LAE is you killed off an untagged player for no reason and I quote Cobalt ``he has alot of tanks lets ki ll him`` So ya I would rather suicide on one of your top netters for the round and disasociate myself with the scum that is LAE.

Edited By: jiff69 on Jun 30th 2010, 3:33:18
See Original Post
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:37:14

BUMP
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:41:09

See neither NOW3P or thunder will Reply to this as they know they fluffed up, this prove LAE has no honor or integrity
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:41:24

No fair Donnying yourself
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:43:02

Originally posted by Thunder:
No fair Donnying yourself

See I dont know who donny is Nor do I care as it is completely irrelavent to the conversation at hand. with the state of your leadership no wonder people suicide LAE
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:48:05

Nah, we just made the mistake of taking in a weasel like you. I do find it odd though...you say you were planning on hitting Cobalt all along, but then you turn around and say you killed him because we killed the untagged dude who had the same build as the other 15 that were killed. Make up your mind, cause all you are doing is trying to make an excuse for how fail you are. I mean how are your countries doing? Mr Cobalts restart is gonna be just fine. He'll still finish top 10, you won't matter
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:57:48

Read your own forums idiot, When the leader of the clan does fluff all to help, and or provide a solution I took the matter into my own hands, I assume you can read. So read your fluffing forums on the subject. its all there.

1. I have been saying from the start that my friend is not Mortcus
2.I have said from the start I knew which countries were mortcus`s and they were killed off in PANLV
3. I said I planned on hitting cobalt after you didnt even offer reps to my friend after I made you aware of who he was and that your clan hadnt done anything to help
4. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 you open your mouth you just look stupid thunder
5. I stood up for a friend that couldnt stand up for himself. I lost my countries 269m NW over 7m nw 1 country.
6. Does your brain not tell you something is up to make me care that much for someone elses country.

7. asdfasdf(1) was NOT MORTCUS.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:59:57

Also he might get top 10 but he wont get first.

-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:04:24

listen jiffy

You said you planned from the start to hit Cobalt all along. How were we to contact your friend, he didn't restart as you said, so we didn't know how to get a hold of him. You didn't give us time to talk it over after you made this grand revelation of your friend only running ONE country. How dumb is that? run one country untagged in a server where untaggeds are routinely fed on.

Talk about lookin stupid...you hit and killed ONE country...you dumb ass.. you didnt' even suicide correctly.
"I lost my 269m NW of countries over a 7m NW country" You dumb ass
6. whatever excuse you want to make, it could've been fixed had you let us. You DUMB ASS
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:05:39

Jiff - grow up dude....really.

And keep in mind, this is coming from the ONE person around here that was still willing to give you a hand up, vouch for you when nobody else wanted you, and try to help you out after you managed to burn just about every other bridge out there. Hope your overreaction to a mistake that you think LaE made, but never attempted to address internally first and which you never gave us an opportunity to rectify before freaking out like some childish little hothead was worth it.

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:07:15

Why would I want to be in a clan or even associate with anybody fro it when your policy is to kill first and ask questions later, I will just stick to xpress and primary were I dont have to deal with clans.

Also how do you fix something when you drove my friend away
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:13:39

We can't if you don't even give us a chance to try, now can we?

Whatever mate, I can't say anyone's gonna be sad to see you go either.

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:15:35

NOW3P

I told you in the beggining that I would try one set, that was it I tried and failed so now I move on.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 4:16:56

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Jiff - grow up dude....really.

And keep in mind, this is coming from the ONE person around here that was still willing to give you a hand up, vouch for you when nobody else wanted you, and try to help you out after you managed to burn just about every other bridge out there. Hope your overreaction to a mistake that you think LaE made, but never attempted to address internally first and which you never gave us an opportunity to rectify before freaking out like some childish little hothead was worth it.

I tried to adress it internally read the forums. its there.
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 5:04:06

Yup....you gave it a whopping 3 hrs.

rpottage Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 5:07:12

Say, posting a message to one person on the board rather than messaging seems like spam.

Didn't someone post something about that on here?

Hmm....

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 6:46:58

I have no idea in the faintest of that which you speak
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 8:23:48

$5 says jiffy was running the country you killed and he has no friends
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

shooter Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 9:02:18

i wouldnt be surprised ozzite ^^
Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Popcom Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 9:24:31

whats the big deal? not like u worked really hard to self farm that many acres. u can always do it next set
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

General TwizTid

Jun 30th 2010, 9:38:14

I didnt see a big deal.... lol
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

MrCobalt Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 9:47:22

Jiff: I didnt read all the posts in this thread. However, the post about killing the country was done at least two days prior to having it killed. I spied it, saw he had no turns, so it wasn't a rush. The thread mentioned mort, and that we suspected it was mort on a revenge run.

Then you started a brand new thread inquirying about the issues with mort, clearly indicating that you had indeed read the thread about killing the untagged suspected suicider.

Thus, I feel you had plently of time to warn us that this was your real life friend. If you had simply stated that, and vouched for it, I would not have killed it.

And one more thing, the country sucked, approaching me afterwards, I would have aided him enough to give him a better country in less than a week.

So, for reasons unknown, perhaps for morty's sake, I'm sure you planned all along to suicide/kill me.

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 14:51:45

To everyone not up to speed on this rather comical turn of events

lae regularly spies untags and assesses their build, looking for suiciders. We are rather agressive in protectin our netters

a 16 country string was identified and all of them had 600k+ tanks and similar builds. They were killed

jiff comes roaring onto our boards saying that ONE of the countries we killed was a rl friend of his that was only running one, all tanker country, lol, and the fact that there were 15 other similarly built countries in the string was irrelavant.

Jiff DEMANDED that we pay his rl friend reps and we were poking into it, but before anything could be done, jiff up and killed cobalt stock country that had about 1.5 bill bushels

jiff was removed from lae and his countries were rapidly missile killed, it was the most fun I have has all set crusing high adis into submission then chem killing them

thanks to focus for I'm sure being bored and killing a few o the string as well

Bottom line jiff, don't know f you knew this or not, but there has been a thread on the senate board for wels about "project jiff" we were trying really hard to integrate you into lae even though we knew your jayr like past, and although there were some for booting you asap, more wanted to give you a try, 3 strike policy was instated, and as cliche as it sounds, that was ur 3d strike, not killing cobalt, but your attitude towards us on the forums after "your friend" was killed.

Gratz, you killed cobalt, hope it was worth it, now every clan knows how you act, and short of imp, they accept anyone, gl joining one. Maybe primary, tourny, and express would be best for you, because you apparently never learned to play well with others

Edited By: mrford on Jun 30th 2010, 14:55:41. Reason: I hate my ipod
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

snawdog Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 15:04:36

HAHAHA! And i guess LAE sets the moral standards on this server..
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 18:17:52

Nope - we just try to be proactive in dealing with suiciders. It has nothing to do with morals, standards, or our politics. Although you can feel free to continue making baseless assumptions if you like.

In Jiff's case, we made a mistake in judgment on allowing him into the clan even though we knew he was a suicide risk to us and our allies. We (admittedly, mostly I) felt he was trainable, and could be a great asset to us if he could get his temper under control. He did well for a while, but in the end his personality got the best of him. Had he chosen to deal with this through the proper channels instead of killing a fellow clanmate for some misguided revenge, this issue would be resolved already.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jun 30th 2010, 18:18:08
See Original Post

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 20:45:18

I'm impressed. A post by ford with under 5 misspelled words that spanned more then 2 lines. You Go Fordy!

I voted him off the island before he ever made a strike.

Hmph!

Edited By: Thunder on Jun 30th 2010, 20:46:13
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords