Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 14:51:45

To everyone not up to speed on this rather comical turn of events

lae regularly spies untags and assesses their build, looking for suiciders. We are rather agressive in protectin our netters

a 16 country string was identified and all of them had 600k+ tanks and similar builds. They were killed

jiff comes roaring onto our boards saying that ONE of the countries we killed was a rl friend of his that was only running one, all tanker country, lol, and the fact that there were 15 other similarly built countries in the string was irrelavant.

Jiff DEMANDED that we pay his rl friend reps and we were poking into it, but before anything could be done, jiff up and killed cobalt stock country that had about 1.5 bill bushels

jiff was removed from lae and his countries were rapidly missile killed, it was the most fun I have has all set crusing high adis into submission then chem killing them

thanks to focus for I'm sure being bored and killing a few o the string as well

Bottom line jiff, don't know f you knew this or not, but there has been a thread on the senate board for wels about "project jiff" we were trying really hard to integrate you into lae even though we knew your jayr like past, and although there were some for booting you asap, more wanted to give you a try, 3 strike policy was instated, and as cliche as it sounds, that was ur 3d strike, not killing cobalt, but your attitude towards us on the forums after "your friend" was killed.

Gratz, you killed cobalt, hope it was worth it, now every clan knows how you act, and short of imp, they accept anyone, gl joining one. Maybe primary, tourny, and express would be best for you, because you apparently never learned to play well with others

Edited By: mrford on Jun 30th 2010, 14:55:41. Reason: I hate my ipod
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford