Verified:

BlueCow

Jun 24th 2021, 13:58:32

It seems your clan keeps bouncing ops on me. I did offer to 1v1 at the start of the set but none of your "elite" players responded.
I would suggest setting up a 1v1 with me so we can air out whatever grievances that we may have before this escalates to a year long ordeal.

Looking forward to a quick response.

Much love,

Cow
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 24th 2021, 14:47:12

To translate:
Originally posted by BlueCow:
I never understood basic psychology and so I think you should give me positive feedback for my negative behavior.

Pavlovs cow

BlueCow

Jun 24th 2021, 15:47:34

Originally posted by Gerdler:
To translate:
I never understood basic psychology and so I think you should give me positive feedback for my negative behavior.

Pavlovs cow

Hmmm. I think you misinterpreted some info there. Its ok though. We all cant be right all the time.
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2021, 7:04:30

No WaR dEc LoC?
Slagpit

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2021, 23:36:21

Did you catch another ban derrick?

I mean I offered a 1v1, but I see why you need to come at me in waves based on the builds I am looking at.

Oh well. It will be a fun little war until I die.
Slagpit

BlueCow

Jun 26th 2021, 13:33:50

Still no response?
Slagpit

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 27th 2021, 5:44:05

sorry old buddy
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

BlueCow

Jun 27th 2021, 11:49:16

Originally posted by m0bzta:
sorry old buddy

Not your fault you have piss poor leadership with no kahunas. Its kinda what you expect when you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for members.
Slagpit

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2021, 19:36:49

Me loves our Kahuna

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2021, 23:07:39

sorry old buddy

Not your fault you have piss poor leadership with no kahunas. Its kinda what you expect when you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for members.

but Mob is the leader..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2021, 22:51:25

Hawk hits loc every set except one in a year then threatens to hit loc every set for a year. I would suspect we were already anticipating that because you generally hit us 5 out of every 6 sets unless you find a 1 year war with NBK. We do absolutely have respect for any 1v1s people have time for with you. Or wars or whatever. I'm not shy about saying I really dont have time for ya atm and I would absolutely wish you the best in not hitting us. There just isnt a historical precedent for that. You hitting us is the norm.

Thing is, unless you want to get absolutely smacked by NBK, if no one has time to do 1v1 with you, the obvious choice for someone who hits every set is probably us. I don't think its naive to think that, considering the complete lack of options and players currently. It's almost positively sure you will hit someone, ICD is too small rn to present a real challange in your building because you'll be warbuilds and they wont, and NBK war would be over before it even started. Essentially you are going to hit, and we're the only clan worth hitting.

I'd be likely to accept a 1v1 with ya sometime in the winter, but I'm working 6 14s at the moment and it isnt realistic. All things considered I think it's totally appropriate for us to assume you will hit us every set as you have done in something like 15 of the last 22 sets. I suppose we could have our minds changed, but I dont think threatening us with hitting us for a year when you already do that anyways will really change our thinking that much. That's already what we assume will happen if we do not hit you ever as weve done for years while recieving attacks from you in nearly every set consistently.

We would all rather raz finds time for you, or that you find some good wars with parity with the other war players on the server such as 2s or 4s with NBK. Plenty of good wars out there for ya. Noting that those never happen tho....I mean...I think we're making a pretty sound assumption. I would assume negative money on a bet of whether or not you'll hit us this round. I'd put money on it honestly and be borderline shocked if you did not hit us. I'd wager around a 90-95% chance of you hitting us if we left you alone the rest of the set. There's a historical precedent for that for sure considering you've already lost countries and have no netting future this round... Tho if something I'm saying is incorrect, I'd love to hear why. Again. My mind can be changed...just generally not with threatening to do what you already have been doing.

Our actions seem to do little to dictate whether or not you will hit us for the next year. Your actions make us assume you will hit us every set for the next year regardless of what we do. And I'd generally put the odds at around 90 or 95% in a net set we do not hit you. Do you feel like that's an unfair assumption?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 28th 2021, 23:15:58
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 1:47:45

To sum derricks post.

He was wrong.

Reasons. During my war i had been in contact with one nbk player and one imp player.
Talking with the nbk player i had informed them of my plan for the rest of the set and future sets. He is in the know, and that is what matters to me.
My talk with the imp player after them getting land killed by zack about what to do was to let it be. I informed him i would unless loc interfered with my war.

Talking with milord we agreed on a cf with maybe a possibility of resuming the war after rebuilding. Translation might have been lost.

So yes derrick. You were wrong again and could have prevented some stuff if you would have knowledge of what i told the nbk player. A lot of my actions are based on you and your clans action. You, like imp, have no one to blame but themselves for what happens.
Slagpit

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 29th 2021, 2:17:43

I believe the attack this set was more about revenge, then a true belief you would hit later on in the set. LoC was hit by multiple clans last set, and why wait for vengeance. I am glad that LoC honored your 1v1 fight however.

Derricks statement about you hitting LoC everyset might be true, however I have been playing once again for almost 2 years, I think I saw your countries hit LoC, for 3 sets total. However you do know what they say about a hand once burned.

With the above statements being said, I think your war with them last set was the only war that was ok by my (perhaps personal) old school standards, then IMP jumped in and ruined it. LoC was denied to get the chance to take revenge against IMP (due to lack of tagging, hiding countries, untags, etc), so they hit everyone who maligned them last set, which was in their right.

I would like to arrange a good ol 4v4 next set, if everyone is ok with that? Dont really care who is on either side, I just want to have some fun!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 2:45:59

K4F, if you want to set up any kind of war thing, then go ahead.

But it needs to be in place before the reset is to begin. Not after the reset has started and there is time for someone untrustworthy like Bluecow to hide, grow large war countries, and go after netters again. Because that kind of behavior should not be allowed to continue, and he knows it.

Last Reset, if he had said to me "I want to smash you to pieces, you have a week to be ready" then of course I would have taken on the challenge, but smashing me during a netting set where by he killed my whole string in 12 minutes on a set of low def netting countries with no spies and no SDI is not only unfair, but it shows what kind of player he really is which is a coward.

as for 4v4, honestly you will be hard pressed to find 8 active warmongers who actually want to war..

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 29th 2021, 3:09:35

I know Bug, and I agree the best fight is giving the opposition a heads up.

If you were planning to attack a clan, targeting high priority targets based on income, and war capability is necessary. You never hit the countries that do have defense first (Unless it is a real war, where they have to die, if you want to have breakers left after a few days).

Honestly I really do not know how to deal with most of this. From my entire playing experience, anyone can attack you anytime, so I prepare for that. In the event that your preparations may not be enough, you have negotiations. A revenge circle jerk never has a clean end. Having no preparations, and no negotiations implies that status quo is expected, which may or may not pan out.

Every set, I make a point of talking to every tag I feel might not have netting as their highest priority, I also spy on everyone regularly, to get an estimate of a possible attack time, and assume I am the target, and prepare accordingly.
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 3:39:27

yeah I guess I just trusted the word of someone who was clearly lying to us.

but he also goes on about how no one will 1v1 him, but he also never intends on playing fair, which is why i said before had he said he was going to hit, at least it would have been a war about it, but no, in the end he killed me, which was his goal all along, not to have a fun war he just wanted to smash me. So tell me again why I should bother giving him the ability to do that to me ever again?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 3:49:30

Honestly wish I had time to commit to a real war. I ask for it every winter and never get it. Eternally the response here has been that arranged wars are trash and I guess blindsiding netters is more fun or something. Perhaps that's changing as the game slowly dies and fewer of us are around, but to this point it remains to be seen. Lest we forget the only war between war tags in the last 5 years started when NBK member Weezy detagged NBK to suicide IMP for hitting SOTA and LoC every set, whom he was friendly with both. It was this crap both before and after our one year vacation where y'all warred in the sets that followed, but it absolutely started over this crap.

As far as him hitting us only three times in two years, k4f, I guess that depends if you count topfeeding LoC members during destock (which you clearly are not) and relaying my country numbers to cross server suiciders while he and smegma make war decs on behalf of them etc. Its a bit closer to 7 times all things considered.

I did absolutely appreciate and respect the arranged 1v1 tho. It gives me faith that I could genuinely have some fun in upcoming sets, and that arranging is hugely out of character for hawk, I suspect either he is changing his attitude about it or that it was done to avoid a pissed off war prepped LoC. One can only hope it's the former because it absolutely gives me something to look forward to in sets to come.

I know at least 3 LoC members that would be more than happy to do arrangements in sets they have the time, and genuinely think a 4v4 would be easier to come up with than you think. To this point we've always been blocked from it by people calling arranged wars stupid. Those same people are arranging wars now tho, so I guess we shall see.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 4:01:41
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 29th 2021, 3:55:04

You aren't wrong, although if I was running a 1 man tag, and intended to war with a 80 man tag, I would not give a heads up. On the flip side, 100% within your right to get revenge, or to remove future threats. The only thing I doubt, is the capability of keeping up the threat of never letting him do it to you again, as you are very much incorrect. There are so many ways to hide countries, and only making 1 man tags has really been used. Any untagged grabbing gets everyones attention (Kahuna).

As for trusting the word of someone lying to you, that is not acceptable, but I doubt that it will be a fool me twice situation with people doing that to you.

I predicted much of this a decade ago, I did not envision bots at the time, but I was hardcore against artificial ways to increase land that removed player interaction (Self farming was the thing in the day), and NBK had a policy against self farming, along with many other clans. Bots are just a more efficient version of self farming, that completely remove the requirement for players to interact with each other. This means the only interaction we get, is pats on the back after a good set netting, or making up a grievance that is worth warring for. No more land trades, or an FA needed. People get pissy if they see a single landgrab in a week. There has to be an outlet/goal for players to compete. Not just undefended netting countries to get the big numbers.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 29th 2021, 4:02:16

Derrick, you made your post while I was typing my post!

I do not count topfeeds at all by any stretch, a landgrab is a landgrab. When a single landgrab is a cause for war, you are doing something wrong.

My first set back in FFA after DD sent me a message, was having 40 countries dead (over time) because I started later in the set, where IMP was working the bottom. I harbor zero ill will from that, you take advantage of the targets are presented. And the following sets we had much the same concerns.
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 4:06:18

I think an attempt to gain resources absolutely. The hit was so late tho that it would have prevented max tech for his destock, while knowing full well a retal would have disallowed oil destock because I'd have to hold the land for 72 hrs. In other words, it was done to ruin my set with no benefit to his set. I think theres decidedly a difference between landgrabbing for production if you think you can win the retal game mid set, and hitting someone during destock with no production benefit to fluff up their set. Theres a bit more at play than just landgrabbing being landgrabbing.

The midset equivalent and something I've seen from other imp members is topfeeding the biggest netter and then spending quite literally every dollar the country has to avoid a retal essentially ruining your own set to piss off a netter. I think theres solidly a big difference between that and landgrabbing with intention.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 4:14:27
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 29th 2021, 4:13:53

You are not wrong, however your statement "ruin your set" and "not benefit to his set" are both incorrect. He was better off, and you were inconvenienced. Someone who would end at 200m NW tops, going to 250m is better, while it cost you perhaps an opportunity to set a record, isnt his problem.

I played teams this set, I did some grabs so people would buy my turrets (or jets), and one player responded with the statement, that I ruined his set and he is leaving the game over a single grab. Blaming people who do not share your philosophy is not a good point to make a stand. The sole reason I haven't been actively grabbing, is because I have a duty as FA for NBK to set a good example of what makes my job easier ;)

We both know that a good destock has an extremely narrowly window if you are doing it correctly, and landgrab records are just as important to try for as any other record.
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 4:17:22

No because i was on 150m nw already and he nw matched me with only 30k acres, which means he had no opportunity for a 10k plus grab due to his own low acreage.

His upside down production in the 10s of millions and all my stock on the market would have resulted in a net gain of around 100k tech points or 50k nw points and a negative result of about 60 million for the 2 turns run. Spending 60 million on troops would have resulted in a gain of 450k nw.

Understand? He literally lost nw to blow up my end game during his own destock. You grabbing on teams is different because you're quite literally attempting to grab production like how primary is played.

One makes total sense, the other is just being an asshole.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 4:39:03
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 4:37:09

There used to be a player here who would topfeed a netter or three every set and then spend quite literally every dollar they had on military to avoid a retal. Then the rest of the set, they'd try to play with upside down production and finish low 20 millions because they were fluffin broke. Eventually the netters started killing them every set when ordinarily they'd just retal someone doing single grabs because it was so nonsensical and just done to grief. I'd equate it to that. And would high key lump it in with someone just attempting to fluff with me instead of attempting any sort of competition.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 4:44:14
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 10:21:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
No because i was on 150m nw already and he nw matched me with only 30k acres, which means he had no opportunity for a 10k plus grab due to his own low acreage.

His upside down production in the 10s of millions and all my stock on the market would have resulted in a net gain of around 100k tech points or 50k nw points and a negative result of about 60 million for the 2 turns run. Spending 60 million on troops would have resulted in a gain of 450k nw.

Understand? He literally lost nw to blow up my end game during his own destock. You grabbing on teams is different because you're quite literally attempting to grab production like how primary is played.

One makes total sense, the other is just being an asshole.

I hit you with a c/i that was in the positive for cash. It wasnt like i had to buy up much as a 500k jet break was not a stretch to reach. I have topfed you one time that i remember...
Slagpit

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 10:23:54

Originally posted by Bug:

but he also goes on about how no one will 1v1 him, but he also never intends on playing fair, which is why i said before had he said he was going to hit, at least it would have been a war about it, but no, in the end he killed me, which was his goal all along, not to have a fun war he just wanted to smash me. So tell me again why I should bother giving him the ability to do that to me ever again?

Why should I trust a dev that got caught cheating twice?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 13:10:06

Because you actually want a decent war maybe?

Oh wait. Sorry. Forgot that is never actually the goal. My bad.

Also, why are you allowed to say fluff I get banned for? Mod bias maybe?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 13:12:27
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 13:25:44

Because you actually want a decent war maybe?

Oh wait. Sorry. Forgot that is never actually the goal. My bad.

Also, why are you allowed to say fluff I get banned for? Mod bias maybe?

Because one is the truth and the other is you spouting of lies about a mod perhaps?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 13:46:21

I guess I should expect that from a Texan. Afterall you guys banged on trash cans to win a world series.

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 14:07:33

Still wondering why w mod told you macdaddy was playing on an alternate IP. Seems like info only mods should know.

If you are so anti cheating why do you still have known cheaters in your clan?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 14:32:18

Macdaddy came onto the forums and said I am macdaddy lol. Not too hard to figure that out. He has a way of announcing his visits. Plus no one has to tell me anything. If I report countries and they get deleted I have no choice but to assume they were deleted for the reasons I reported them. I suppose a mod could have gone YES YOURE CORRECT DERRICK but that's sort of the implication of the delete. I only ever asked why it was reinstated and who it was reinstated by. The answer I got was "sorry bro, but I'm sure you know." Indeed.

Further I have no cheaters in my tag, but I do ofc remember when you guys called in PANLV when you broke pact to hit us even tho everyone knows ridsect and joeskin are the same person. I'm just saying get off your high horse bro. You been tossing shade around, breaking pacts, playing with cheaters for years, changing accts etc. and now you wanna act all high and mighty like you're the clean one?

I guess you just get upset if it doesnt benefit you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 14:40:12
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 15:00:24

Macdaddy came onto the forums and said I am macdaddy lol. Not too hard to figure that out. He has a way of announcing his visits. Plus no one has to tell me anything. If I report countries and they get deleted I have no choice but to assume they were deleted for the reasons I reported them. I suppose a mod could have gone YES YOURE CORRECT DERRICK but that's sort of the implication of the delete. I only ever asked why it was reinstated and who it was reinstated by. The answer I got was "sorry bro, but I'm sure you know." Indeed.

Further I have no cheaters in my tag, but I do ofc remember when you guys called in PANLV when you broke pact to hit us even tho everyone knows ridsect and joeskin are the same person. I'm just saying get off your high horse bro. You been tossing shade around, breaking pacts, playing with cheaters for years, changing accts etc. and now you wanna act all high and mighty like you're the clean one?

I guess you just get upset if it doesnt benefit you.

You have a couple players in your tag who have been known to cheat. Try again princess.

How am i acting high and mighty? What do i gain from changing accounts vs a multi runner and a cheating dev?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 21:08:01

Players who cheat get the delete. You've volunteered to play with mac the last time he was around even though he was a consistent repeat cheater, you've broken pacts, youve lied, youve gotten deleted for having multiple accts and yet this is the angle you take?

People always do whatever they can to get an advantage, and you're the king of that. You know just as well as anyone as someone who has been deleted for bending the rules. And to this day you hide your profile by impersonating other players. Don't act like you don't try to scrimp some advantages, you even stole your country names from UJ last set ffs.

Act like you're a choir boy and everyone else cheats lol. You sound like syko.

Edited By: Prime on Jun 30th 2021, 17:26:49. Reason: Same old, same old

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 21:15:15

I legit dont even war here because you gotta hide, suicide, lie, detag, break pacts and be a big ass drama boy here to even participate. Thats how every war goes because ArRaNgEd WaRs ArE sTuPiD!!!!1

Dont get mad at your opponents for stooping to your level. No one could say they didnt know this was coming. Because we call our shots like fluffin men. Willie Mays baby.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 21:26:20
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 29th 2021, 21:42:36

1) If you are talking about prime reinstating macdaddy. I have no idea of those details, but I do know that prime does not look players up on servers that he plays on as that would go against the mods. Not modding servers you play on. That topic though is between you and him and is probably why you keep catching forum bans on your little witch hunts.

2) Macdaddy messaged UJ ingame and asked to join UJ clan. From my understanding he did not reveal who he was so we had no way of knowing who he was. Unlike you we dont need mods/devs looking up players for us. CC had a method and we stole perfected it.

3) You want to claim that imp plays with cheaters while you yourself plays with a guy who is deleted and warned multiple times on different servers, ratski, and play with a guy who lost his dev status not once, but twice, bug.

4) I was told that my first purple for using the control panel to wall should not have resulted in a ban as it is a feature, but yes I took advantage of it and owned up to it. Unlike some.

5) So I used an alt account, but never ran multies. I was trying to bypass the broken score system that results in countries getting players identified and targeted.

6) Willie Mays dies at the end. It might have taken a bit, but in the end he dies. I kinda like your analogy now.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 22:01:06

1) don't act naive when you could just as easily ask for yourself.

6) Don't we all, hawk. Dont we all.

2-5) *yawn*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 22:03:07
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2021, 2:48:29

guys stop writting 5 paragraph essays.
sorry old buddy

....umm thanks? Yes, IMP does have a solid squad.

Originally posted by smegma:
Me loves our Kahuna

aww thanks buddy
*pets smegma, feeds smegma sugar cube*

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2021, 2:56:54

1) If you are talking about prime reinstating macdaddy. I have no idea of those details, but I do know that prime does not look players up on servers that he plays on as that would go against the mods. Not modding servers you play on. That topic though is between you and him and is probably why you keep catching forum bans on your little witch hunts.

2) Macdaddy messaged UJ ingame and asked to join UJ clan. From my understanding he did not reveal who he was so we had no way of knowing who he was. Unlike you we dont need mods/devs looking up players for us. CC had a method and we stole perfected it.

3) You want to claim that imp plays with cheaters while you yourself plays with a guy who is deleted and warned multiple times on different servers, ratski, and play with a guy who lost his dev status not once, but twice, bug.

4) I was told that my first purple for using the control panel to wall should not have resulted in a ban as it is a feature, but yes I took advantage of it and owned up to it. Unlike some.

5) So I used an alt account, but never ran multies. I was trying to bypass the broken score system that results in countries getting players identified and targeted.

6) Willie Mays dies at the end. It might have taken a bit, but in the end he dies. I kinda like your analogy now.

aye if they get donny and/or zack we should be able to nurture our own suicider.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 30th 2021, 10:51:40

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2021, 7:06:18

Sorry, never got caught cheating, not even once. You need to check your facts from your buddy Prime before you run your mouth again about fluff that is clearly above your pay grade.

BlueCow

Jul 1st 2021, 10:07:59

Sorry, never got caught cheating, not even once. You need to check your facts from your buddy Prime before you run your mouth again about fluff that is clearly above your pay grade.

Didnt get my info from prime. Got it from the forum. Its easy to see when a "highly valued" dev gets squashed twice. So why did you lose your dev status if it wasnt for cheating. Should make for an interesting read.
Slagpit

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2021, 11:22:59

You use the word cheating like I was giving myself an edge over my opponents, but I wasn't and there are a few reasons why I am no longer a Developer for this game, some of which are not even game related.

At the end of the day, you smashed me while I was netting because you're basically a child. You've done it countless times and to be honest you will probably never change. Having individual server sanctions against you I am sure from the admin team was to get you to understand that you need to be more of a kind player, and not one who just likes to stuff up people who you perceive to have wronged you, or not cause you have done that plenty.

You were a coward when IMP warred CC, and you are still one now. I don't expect anything to change any time soon unless you finally get yourself banned.

BlueCow

Jul 1st 2021, 11:51:33

You use the word cheating like I was giving myself an edge over my opponents, but I wasn't and there are a few reasons why I am no longer a Developer for this game, some of which are not even game related.

At the end of the day, you smashed me while I was netting because you're basically a child. You've done it countless times and to be honest you will probably never change. Having individual server sanctions against you I am sure from the admin team was to get you to understand that you need to be more of a kind player, and not one who just likes to stuff up people who you perceive to have wronged you, or not cause you have done that plenty.

You were a coward when IMP warred CC, and you are still one now. I don't expect anything to change any time soon unless you finally get yourself banned.

I wasnt single player sanctioned on any solo server.

Ive only smashed players who have screwed either me or my clan mates over. So i dont know what to tell you. Maybe dont cheat and screw players over?

How was i a coward when imp warred cc? I was tagged imp.

So bug why did you get removed twice as a dev? Clearly doing something your shouldnt be doing.
Slagpit

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2021, 11:55:32

Honestly you're not worth anyone's time anymore, you say people have done you wrong but you never once actually try to make a mends or work things out in any genuine sense, you ALWAYS screw people over and you always go back on your word.

BlueCow

Jul 1st 2021, 12:13:45

Honestly you're not worth anyone's time anymore, you say people have done you wrong but you never once actually try to make a mends or work things out in any genuine sense, you ALWAYS screw people over and you always go back on your word.

Sources or is this an assumption?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2021, 16:50:18

I'm a pretty decent source. Can confirm. You've always been an asshole but you expect people to bend over backwards to suit your playstyle or threaten them with a year of bullfluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 1st 2021, 17:01:36
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jul 1st 2021, 19:33:00

Oh i know that. I am asking about the going back on my word.
Slagpit

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 2nd 2021, 3:24:58

Buggy is getting mad again, relax bud its just a game. A dying game at that....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2021, 9:58:21

I think you mostly went back on other people's words and made them be liars and then they got called fluffs for it and it was a whole thing. That's at least how I remember it.

You have absolutely never given me your word that you would not be an asshole, except one time when you signed and hit anyways. Hard to say how I'd feel about it if you did again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 3rd 2021, 10:03:38
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 6th 2021, 6:10:07

Derrick...maaann Kahuna was writting down phone numbers in a napkin please stop exaggerating like you always do.(lolol) Idk what youre talking about Derrick obviously. *breaks Derricks chelly on his back*