Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2021, 3:49:30

Honestly wish I had time to commit to a real war. I ask for it every winter and never get it. Eternally the response here has been that arranged wars are trash and I guess blindsiding netters is more fun or something. Perhaps that's changing as the game slowly dies and fewer of us are around, but to this point it remains to be seen. Lest we forget the only war between war tags in the last 5 years started when NBK member Weezy detagged NBK to suicide IMP for hitting SOTA and LoC every set, whom he was friendly with both. It was this crap both before and after our one year vacation where y'all warred in the sets that followed, but it absolutely started over this crap

As far as him hitting us only three times in two years, k4f, I guess that depends if you count topfeeding LoC members during destock (which you clearly are not) and relaying my country numbers to cross server suiciders while he and smegma make war decs on behalf of them etc. Its a bit closer to 7 times all things considered.

I did absolutely appreciate and respect the arranged 1v1 tho. It gives me faith that I could genuinely have some fun in upcoming sets, and that arranging is hugely out of character for hawk, I suspect either he is changing his attitude about it or that it was done to avoid a pissed off war prepped LoC. One can only hope it's the former because it absolutely gives me something to look forward to in sets to come.

I know at least 3 LoC members that would be more than happy to do arrangements in sets they have the time, and genuinely think a 4v4 would be easier to come up with than you think. To this point we've always been blocked from it by people calling arranged wars stupid. Those same people are arranging wars now tho, so I guess we shall see.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 29th 2021, 4:01:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit