Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 15:45:32

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 17:19:42

wow, who killed a$$grenade?

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 17:29:55

This game came out around 98. Many of us who played back then should at least be 30.. look at banks. Calling me names. It's funny. I'm glad we destroyed a few of your countries

Some of you never moved out

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:07:26

Originally posted by GASCONADE:
This game came out around 98. Many of us who played back then should at least be 30.. look at banks. Calling me names. It's funny. I'm glad we destroyed a few of your countries

Some of you never moved out

#butthurtisreal
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 18:25:15

I'm not butthurt- it's been a few weeks now since i returned. I'm quite flattered i was able to shake up the forums and free for all servers a bit

Definitely reminded me of the good ole times. These bots is quite new tho. Used to be 10x more retals back then sinxe bots didnt exist
😂

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:29:36

Yup, and considering diplomacy isn't your stronghold, you should've been smart and not grab real players, hence....bots
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:43:52

I hereby second assgrenade ass his official nickname. Can galleri change that for us?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:47:26

I would donate $20 to the game today if his nick gets changed. How much you think we'd have to throw pang in a GoFundMe to change his name? I bet we could raise a hundred or so for ASSGRENADE

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 18:49:53

Derrick you're the biggest troll in this forum. And quite frankly i truly believe you caused many people to quit the game. Soon it will be you and your buttbudy kohearts and 100x bots in a server alone

Try donating to earth empires. Instead of being nuisance

Get your act together Derrik

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:53:43

:)

U mad bro?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 18:55:32

For my bday i had everyone donate to the build the wall fund.

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 18:57:40

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

U mad bro?

Name one thing positive you did for this community since joining?

Besides your excessive rambling and trolling . I'm a heavy donator and used to be a MOD in several gaming forums. Currently a mod in 2 major car forums right now. I know 1st hand how to build a positive community. And 1st step is to get rid of the trolls

It's too bad that you had to start bad mouthing me as soon as i joined the community.

Not mad at all. I'm certified for this =)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 19:06:22

I did start bad mouthing you because people who come to this game and dont have any idea of how the game mechanics work now, but also dont have any desire to learn or engage with the current community almost always wind up griefing netters which you've done now on what....2 or 3 servers now?

Like it or not, I have no kill shots on you. You've been pissing off others by doing exactly what I said you were going to do. This is just like the same show on repeat at this point.

If you wanted to be a decent netter you'd join a netting tag and try to absorb some of the wealth of information they have. If you wanted to be a top wardog, same concept. Your arc, like dozens and dozens before you, was to start your own tag, run some half assed countries, and grief the current community.

You did have an opportunity, however, to prove me wrong. A thing you failed miserably at.

Though I would love some access to those car forums lol. Have fun dying, ASSGRENADE

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 19:26:12

U mad bro?

Name one thing positive you did for this community since joining?

Besides your excessive rambling and trolling . I'm a heavy donator and used to be a MOD in several gaming forums. Currently a mod in 2 major car forums right now. I know 1st hand how to build a positive community. And 1st step is to get rid of the trolls

It's too bad that you had to start bad mouthing me as soon as i joined the community.

Not mad at all. I'm certified for this =)

I'm a member of a couple car community forums as well, built 2 classics and getting ready to build another, what communities do you speak of?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 19:27:52

I wonder if they call him ASSGRENADE there too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 19:34:50

LOL, ASSGRENADE BACKFIRE :P
(•_•)

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 20:03:57

Lol speaking of assgrenade. I actually just had a large fluff yesterday. Was memorable. You guys probably won't be remembered tho..

I'm not gonna make fun of your name Derrick since that's your real name. But KoHearts is definitely a girly name

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 20:05:47

Btw look up the definition of Gasconade

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 20:29:29

Lol speaking of assgrenade. I actually just had a large fluff yesterday. Was memorable. You guys probably won't be remembered tho..

I'm not gonna make fun of your name Derrick since that's your real name. But KoHearts is definitely a girly name

Sure about that?, Ko is short for King of..., but I digress :-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 21:01:51

More like QoH amirite

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 21:37:41

If it had a Q...ya
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 21:37:55

fluff
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Oct 20th 2018, 23:09:54

Buy my crap

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 20th 2018, 23:17:26

More like QoH amirite
Originally posted by QoHeartsGPA:
If it had a Q...ya

I see it as QoHeartsGPA.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2018, 23:40:09

nOOb
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 0:13:28

Originally posted by QoFartsGPA:
I'm a woman with gastrointestinal issues.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 0:22:37

LOL
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 21st 2018, 1:12:22

I haven't looked at the news but I assume ICD is going to exterminate this spam tag soon. Is the land up for grabs officially?

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 3:38:54

idk, but its rather boring to be honest. They are dying too fast. I see why they chose Zoooom as a tag. start hitting and the next thing you know, they're dead...

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 3:44:00

Lmao

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 4:05:14

Originally posted by Primeval:
I haven't looked at the news but I assume ICD is going to exterminate this spam tag soon. Is the land up for grabs officially?

"Spam Tag"?

How do returning or new players successfully create clans? Most of the forum is already old-timers with their own respective clan. It also seems like the moderators here favor ICD.. What ever happened to being neutral and also providing a positive atmosphere. It all makes sense now! Way to ask the entire forum to bully someone. Look at back at my posts - i came here in peace.

Spam tag... cmon now.. you guys have 1000s of bots here. That's what you call spamming.

jcatron Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 4:59:21

pssst...you all are dying

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 5:00:35

Originally posted by Primeval:

"Spam Tag"?

How do returning or new players successfully create clans? Most of the forum is already old-timers with their own respective clan. It also seems like the moderators here favor ICD.. What ever happened to being neutral and also providing a positive atmosphere. It all makes sense now! Way to ask the entire forum to bully someone. Look at back at my posts - i came here in peace.

Spam tag... cmon now.. you guys have 1000s of bots here. That's what you call spamming.

Yet you hit clans instead....SMH
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 7:04:35

For the official record LoC decided to kill you too to wrap this up quicker. We only have one pact and it's ICD therefore it's our best ally and we come to their defense or something. Idk. Make something up. I lubs them folks.

When people say "spam tag" it implies that you recruited members from untagged players without knowing who they are. This typically causes you to get beat up. Case and point team server. Recruiting that way is mostly bad because you end up with people in your tag that are just hiding there to hit other tags and stuff. Either way a tag of all randoms generally get into wars. The ole FBI effect.

Also the mod you just called out for being partial to ICD is actually a head of IMP. They're just taking note that you have become farm land at this point.

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 8:13:04

First off you don't go sending out you tag/pass to random people in-game without knowing who they are, lesson learned? Cool! Be nice to see you back next set doing this properly, as you said this game needs more players, not trouble makers.

Sherita Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 14:32:04

PEACE! You came in peace!!! Really...What clan reached out to you???? What clan told you to stay on the bots, and mind your business and net your ass off? ICD wasn't looking for an exchange at all, and you know that!
But you choose to spam that info out ...Leadership 101 starts with you and your communication skills and keeping your team informed of things. Yove made zero attempts at trying to integrate into this community.
You walked in here, like the other servers wanting to be Mr. Badass! Your not the first and you wont be the last.

Shout out to Derrick and his crew for your assistance. <3

Prim you did find some land when the 120 string left the tag. ;) thank you for that.

In the meantime you will all die, and your restarts. Maybe next set will find you in a better position to be here.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 20:59:48

Originally posted by Sherita:
in a better position to be here.

or ... not ...
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 22:49:27

Originally posted by Sherita:
PEACE! You came in peace!!! Really...What clan reached out to you???? What clan told you to stay on the bots, and mind your business and net your ass off? ICD wasn't looking for an exchange at all, and you know that!
But you choose to spam that info out ...Leadership 101 starts with you and your communication skills and keeping your team informed of things. Yove made zero attempts at trying to integrate into this community.
You walked in here, like the other servers wanting to be Mr. Badass! Your not the first and you wont be the last.

Shout out to Derrick and his crew for your assistance. <3

Prim you did find some land when the 120 string left the tag. ;) thank you for that.

In the meantime you will all die, and your restarts. Maybe next set will find you in a better position to be here.

Hey - I minded my own business. and i saw 2 separate topics about my clan up. i respond... i get talked down.. how will i integrate into this community when I'm already being bad-mouthed 2 days after rejoining here. I didn't even realize this place had forums til ...

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 21st 2018, 22:59:19

til ...
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2018, 23:50:36

/me continues to eat popcorn
(•_•)

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 22nd 2018, 0:15:24

Alright -

1) I now understand how it works here, i'm sorry if I made some mistakes in how things are handled (IE: attacking, clan spammage, etc)

2) I do apologize to everyone involved here in this thread - this thread is one big spam! You can't change dynamics in a community, you must learn how to adapt to a community.

3) If you guys can give me another chance of being a productive member here - hopefully one day in the NEAR future i can join one of your clans.

4) ZooooM is done for now =) One day .. one day!

I just want to point out - the next old schooler or new member that does return here. Let's give them a warm welcome 1st! If they have bad habits - let's correct them. If they don't listen - let's go DERRICK on them? <- i'm totally up for this!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 1:16:17

Dust yourself off and try again!, Now you've got a feel for the server, don't quit ;-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 2:17:45

Heyyyyyy. You got it now!

Honestly bro, I attacked you verbally because theres a clan called ZigZag on team. When you sent out your tag and pass to your members, an older fella in ZZ thought you were sending him the correct tag and pass to zz and joined the wrong tag haha. Kinda funny the old fart didnt notice the difference. Lol

I knew you were a spam tag then and called you out before you ever found the forums. We've all just had our sets messed up by those types too many times to count.

If you need anything let me know. I can get you in a clan if you promise to play square. Could even show you a thing or two.

I dont ordinarily just call people trash the day they start playing. I wait a couple weeks. Lol. I mean that. I thought, honestly, that you were an old member using a new nick to grief netters. So, I was wrong too. You picked an odd time to join. The game had some trash to take out recently and I thought you were just posing as a newb. So my bad for being harsh and brazen. It is my style tho.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 22nd 2018, 2:27:34
See Original Post

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 22nd 2018, 3:11:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Dust yourself off and try again!, Now you've got a feel for the server, don't quit ;-)

Thank You! I'm quite happy that yall are giving me a 2nd chance!

Heyyyyyy. You got it now!

Honestly bro, I attacked you verbally because theres a clan called ZigZag on team. When you sent out your tag and pass to your members, an older fella in ZZ thought you were sending him the correct tag and pass to zz and joined the wrong tag haha. Kinda funny the old fart didnt notice the difference. Lol

I knew you were a spam tag then and called you out before you ever found the forums. We've all just had our sets messed up by those types too many times to count.

If you need anything let me know. I can get you in a clan if you promise to play square. Could even show you a thing or two.

I dont ordinarily just call people trash the day they start playing. I wait a couple weeks. Lol. I mean that. I thought, honestly, that you were an old member using a new nick to grief netters. So, I was wrong too. You picked an odd time to join. The game had some trash to take out recently and I thought you were just posing as a newb. So my bad for being harsh and brazen. It is my style tho.

Thank You for the explanation! Damn i feel like a bi*** now.. Yall are actually some down to earth people... Yes - let me continue my stay here - contribute nicely -

Call me out whenever! - - i feel 100x more comfortable now! It's the community. Can't wait to join y'all or against y'all in the battlefields!!

-Matt

Edited By: GASCONADE on Oct 22nd 2018, 3:13:42
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 3:20:28

Kool, no more ASSGRENADE fluff :P
(•_•)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 3:38:57

Lmfao!!! Only time will tell but we will see. I can't speak for my team but good luck

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 4:03:16

I really just wanna know who was running the 30s string. They went down quick but were stronger warbuilds...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 4:15:53

Does that mean no one is going to buy my 999 oil anymore?

sinistril Game profile

Oct 22nd 2018, 7:21:59

I really just wanna know who was running the 30s string. They went down quick but were stronger warbuilds...

Derrick's two great loves, when they go down quick and stronger warbuilds
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2018, 10:53:28

I thought his greatest love is watching dobermans lick themselves?