Verified:

GASCONADE Game profile

Oct 22nd 2018, 3:11:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Dust yourself off and try again!, Now you've got a feel for the server, don't quit ;-)

Thank You! I'm quite happy that yall are giving me a 2nd chance!

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Heyyyyyy. You got it now!

Honestly bro, I attacked you verbally because theres a clan called ZigZag on team. When you sent out your tag and pass to your members, an older fella in ZZ thought you were sending him the correct tag and pass to zz and joined the wrong tag haha. Kinda funny the old fart didnt notice the difference. Lol

I knew you were a spam tag then and called you out before you ever found the forums. We've all just had our sets messed up by those types too many times to count.

If you need anything let me know. I can get you in a clan if you promise to play square. Could even show you a thing or two.

I dont ordinarily just call people trash the day they start playing. I wait a couple weeks. Lol. I mean that. I thought, honestly, that you were an old member using a new nick to grief netters. So, I was wrong too. You picked an odd time to join. The game had some trash to take out recently and I thought you were just posing as a newb. So my bad for being harsh and brazen. It is my style tho.

Thank You for the explanation! Damn i feel like a bi*** now.. Yall are actually some down to earth people... Yes - let me continue my stay here - contribute nicely -

Call me out whenever - but now that this is out in the open - i feel 100x more comfortable! It's the community. Can't wait to join yall or against yall in the battlefields!!

-Matt