Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 18:39:33

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Did I or did I not say something like this was going to happen? Players gotta realize that you can't let NBK get as large as they are right now. They, Rebel and RedX are school yard bullies and not having push back applied to them causes them to become assholes, and have the horsepower to enforce their douchebaggery. Therefore more and more solo players are gonna bolt the game. So, fluff NBK Very much. I just wanna be there when Karma dryfluffs their asses with a cactus. Wait, wait. That won't stop the itching of the fleas of a thousand camels in RedX crotch will it? Hopefully they'll agree to work together.

I have to disagree. I have friends in both IMP and NBK and frankly, NBK has hit us more recently. I would think I would have been one of the easier allies to acquire a hundred countries from were IMP not hell bent on treating us and other clans like trash. There's a reason why one side jumped 200 members when the other did not.

IMP wanted to act like schoolyard bullies to us and others, and then the other big jerk on the playground beat them up for it. So then a whole bunch of people thought that big jerk was cool. That's a bit more accurate.

I'd have to figure making amends to a clan like mine (LoC), and acquiring allies for once instead of continuing to act like we are trash would be a good start. Just one man's opinion tho. Karma won't catch them at all because the rest of the server doesn't care to see imp succeed, and we will offer homes to offended solos.

The way I see it, if two clans wanna be bullies, they're best served thumping each other. NBK has been far more approachable and nice to us since the beginning of the war, so if I had to pick a favorite side, it'd be them. I doubt many other leaders staying out of it feel very much different because NBK is actually reaching out to us and trying to have relations.

The best way for any clan on any server to get out of a position like this is to do so politically. This game has literally always played that way. But IMP is not interested in that. So imo, it's IMP not NBK that puts the solos at risk by intentionally sticking themselves in a position of endless war and hiding untagged.

I've even offered to help IMP bury it by accepting LoC as an ally for an arranged type war, and holding us as allies for creating a helpful solution. IMP's response was essentially "nah we can do this forever." Like ok....that's on y'all.

If y'all wanna stop that nonsense, I'll be waiting to play mediator. Until that becomes an acceptable alternative, I'd start getting used to this server dynamic. And you won't hear any of my netters complaining about the markets.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 21st 2020, 19:54:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit